Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 719001

Oh boy. How about fucking pick one?
That's a girl, stupid. Just put F. Also, I thought gender was man or woman, and sex was male or female, and thus trans people believe in sex to be a physical thing.

Not like these maniacs making up the bullshit science are actually consistent, but that seemed to be their position last time they bothered to explain what goes on in their crazy heads.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

30 nights of day
kiwifarms.net
They already do that now. Of course, they'll get louder, and it'll redpill that many more people who have to listen to the screeching.

They haven't pushed hard enough yet to have the sublime experience of crying "everybody wants us dead!" expecting sympathy and asspats only to have someone in that very same "everybody" crowd (which already surrounds them on all sides) whisper "yes, we do." They will, though. They can't help themselves.
Yeah, the little push back they get now is just trying to reign them in to sensible levels and in the future they might wish they had let the cisnormatives regulate Big Troon. Crazy people like Rhys isn't doing anyone a favor in sports, wife beater in a women's shelter will fuck things up for future trans-women when he preys on the women there, unless that's already happened and the woman is too afraid to say anything(I mean, why would an abuser seek out a place for abused women?), Yaniv doing his thing and being protected won't look good when enough people get fed up and dare to start asking questions, troons and transtrenders in the workplace also tend to become a source of drama and conflict(see: everything tech related), trooning out in prison to go to women's prison have turned some trans-supporters from "of course MtF's should be there!" to a more hushed "I'm not so sure about this anymore". Fuck it, in the future they might just put them in the kiddie diddler wing.

MtF's are obviously men and they should really take the advice that has been offered to them for years so that they don't get the collective self in trouble, that advice is more or less "dude, tone it down and let the women be, don't push it".

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
They already do that now. Of course, they'll get louder, and it'll redpill that many more people who have to listen to the screeching.

They haven't pushed hard enough yet to have the sublime experience of crying "everybody wants us dead!" expecting sympathy and asspats only to have someone in that very same "everybody" crowd (which already surrounds them on all sides) whisper "yes, we do." They will, though. They can't help themselves.
Problem is, that the LGB risk to go down too. I fear that all the people who had their space invaded by trannies and have been spat on by their handmaidens won't split hairs about who is really guilty and who just happened to share an acronym. A gay journalist from my country expressed his fears about the transgender delusion: "When they will finish to burn our common house, all the sordid characters will leave quietly, returning to 'normalcy' and leaving us to try to extinguish the blaze or to die in the flames."

And I see a lot of those "trans lesbians" that now are reeeeing about human rights slowly reducing their presence on social media when the situation will become uncomfortable, until they'll be forgotten and they'll live like men again. If caught, they'll say that "It was just a phase", like the guy who invented the slogan "Die cis scum".

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 719573

Yeah idiots should stop having children. I hope this isn't real.
If this is real then it’s horrible. I can see this leading towards all sorts of trouble especially medical malpractice. I hope the kid will survive this fairly unharmed and eventually sue his parents and those “professionals” who allowed this to happen. A child’s birth certificate should not be changed in this manner unless it’s for something like discovery of an intersex condition. Kids this young can’t be trusted to know their gender identity being different from their biology in any meaningful level. Not like you can trust a four-year-old to cook dinner or be responsible getting daycare on time and heck many aren’t fully potty trained or know how to read. It’s much more likely that parents encouraged and pushed him towards acting like a girl for social brownie points or because the mother really wanted a daughter instead of icky boy.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the little push back they get now is just trying to reign them in to sensible levels and in the future they might wish they had let the cisnormatives regulate Big Troon. Crazy people like Rhys isn't doing anyone a favor in sports, wife beater in a women's shelter will fuck things up for future trans-women when he preys on the women there, unless that's already happened and the woman is too afraid to say anything(I mean, why would an abuser seek out a place for abused women?), Yaniv doing his thing and being protected won't look good when enough people get fed up and dare to start asking questions, troons and transtrenders in the workplace also tend to become a source of drama and conflict(see: everything tech related), trooning out in prison to go to women's prison have turned some trans-supporters from "of course MtF's should be there!" to a more hushed "I'm not so sure about this anymore". Fuck it, in the future they might just put them in the kiddie diddler wing.

MtF's are obviously men and they should really take the advice that has been offered to them for years so that they don't get the collective self in trouble, that advice is more or less "dude, tone it down and let the women be, don't push it".
Women are being forced to share shelters, bathrooms, and even prisons with AGP psychotics that make tea out of tampons. Children that get their dicks cut off are given TV shows and admittance to Ivy League schools. Former Olympic athletes troon out and are given the cover of Vanity Fair. There is such an absence of actual civil rights to fight for (despite actual encroachments thanks to grievance-study theology becoming de rigeur) that bored revolutionaries are facilitating the mainstream acceptance of mental illness to make themselves feel better. And the whole time you're told to shuttup and lie to yourself and the world that what is going on is normal and acceptable and perfectly fine and that the disgusting piece of shit man in front of you wearing shitty make-up and with some sad tits is actually stunning and brave.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Summer Seasoned Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
It’s official, Piers Morgan has announced that he now identifies as ‘trans-slender’ just weeks after he was ‘fat-shamed’ on live TV.

The Good Morning Britain host gave Susanna Reid something new to eye-roll about on Wednesday, when he made the big revelation – in mock fashion, of course.

Piers, 54, told his co-hosts: ‘I’ve got a big announcement to make… I’m carrying a bit of timber but I’m identifying as skinny.

‘I’m a trans-slender. It’s the new thing.’

Richard Arnold seemed to find it hilarious, bursting into laughter at Piers’ pettiness.

Susanna wondered: ‘So we can’t fat-shame you anymore,’ to which Piers clarified: ‘Well you can but because I’m identifying as skinny, I’m no longer fat.’

He added: ‘I’m no longer fat, I’m identifying as skinny so you can no longer fat-shame me.

‘I am officially trans-slender and I expect to be treated with the respect that my new status and identity affords me, which is that I’m skinny. So there we are.’

‘I feel good.’

Ironically, the presenters then went on to discuss the new vegan burger at Burger King, prompting Piers to guffaw at the mere idea of a healthy option at the fast food chain.

Piers’ new identity comes just weeks after he accused GMB guest, Vinnie Jones, of fat-shaming him on live on-air.

Vinnie said: ‘Piers, the vegan pie might [help you] shred a little bit, son.’

Ouch.

He added: ‘Think about it – them golf shorts were looking a bit tight on you. Those golf shorts last week were tight,’ he added with a grin.’

Susanna jumped to Piers’ defence, chiming in: ‘Only you can get away with fat shaming Piers Morgan on air, Vinnie Jones.’

Piers added: ‘Vinnie can pretty much say whatever he likes to me because he is bigger than me.’

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
When simply being black or disabled isn't enough.

Trans Disabled Teen Model Aaron Philip Is the Future of Fashion

She made history this summer as first black, trans, disabled model to sign with Elite Model Management. And she's just getting started.

Growing up, life was a grind for 17-year-old Aaron Philip. She was born with cerebral palsy, a condition that can affect motor function and often requires the use of a wheelchair. Though her family now has an apartment in the Bronx, seven years ago they were forced into a homeless shelter for nearly two years due to financial hardships stemming from expensive medical bills.

Despite the challenges, Philip tells VICE via email that she always had an optimistic outlook on life. At 14, she wrote a memoir, This Kid Can Fly: It’s About Ability NOT Disability, going into depth about the hurdles she faced growing up. She also came out as genderfluid and began using they/them pronouns that year.

”The reaction was not so pleasant from my parents, but my brother Aren was [...] supportive from the get-go,” she says. Now Philip identifies as a disabled gender non-conforming trans woman, using she/her pronouns, and says her family has embraced her identity: “They’re still adjusting and learning, so it’s something we take day by day, but they’re really proud.”

On Instagram, Philip is a tour de force. In one of her recent photos, she tilts her head to the side and fixes the camera with a smoldering gaze, casually holding an Ace of Hearts playing card—as well as the attention of her 33,000 followers. Alongside the glam selfies, she’s also a vocal advocate for trans and disabled visibility.

Last November, Philip literally tweeted her modeling career into existence with two photos and the caption: “honestly when i get scouted/discovered by a modeling agency it's OVER for y'all! by y'all i mean the WORLD! it's real inclusivity/diversity hours folks, get into it!” The post racked up thousands of likes and retweets, and Philip credits it as the moment her career took off.

This July, Philip became the first disabled trans woman of color to be signed with Elite Model Management. She’d been scouted through her Instagram. Now, with her first New York Fashion Week as a professional model complete, Philip is eager to slay the fashion game and show other marginalized people what change looks like.

According to a report compiled by The Fashion Spot, the runway is slowly becoming more diverse, with the number of non-white, plus-size, trans, non-binary, and over-50 models at New York Fashion Week on the rise year over year. Susannah Hooker, Image Director of Elite Model Management, explains why it’s crucial for agencies to promote diversity and inclusion. “It is no longer enough just to be a pretty face," she says. "Models also have a social responsibility, as they are increasingly becoming influencers, particularly to the younger generation.”

The industry is making strides towards greater representation, which is significant. Philip says seeing Naomi Campbell stomp the runway sparked her own love of fashion. But she thinks there’s much more work to be done. “We realize it’s not an easy road, and change does not happen overnight,” Hooker tells VICE. “Aaron has an incredible vision and an incredible voice. She is so inspiring, and I look forward to a designer being as inspired as we are and taking that leap to include her in their show.”

Philip points out that clothing matters to trans people in a way cisgender people take for granted. “The way we choose to dress, as trans people, directly affirms and presents our gender identities and expressions to the public in a way that is unique. It’s precious and beautiful to many of us,” she says.

Though she’s been draped in couture, Philip finds she feels most confident in a simple spaghetti strap tank. “I feel most like myself [...] due to how simple yet feminine it is, but not in the traditional sense, like a frock or pretty dress. It’s delicate and thin but sexy. It just does me right,” she says.

She adds that a common misconception about trans women—perpetuated by the willowy bodies seen on runways—is that their gender presentation should align to stereotypical feminine tropes. Philip says simple adjustments would help make the industry more accessible to everyone, like sewing garments in all sizes, making runways physically accessible for models with wheelchairs and mobility aids, and casting trans models who aren’t passable or don’t conform to the gender binary.

The fashion industry isn't known for being diverse and inclusive. Despite being a work of fiction, if the film adaptation of The Devil Wears Prada taught us anything, it’s that even Anne Hathaway—a white, thin, able-bodied, conventionally pretty, cisgender woman—can feel like an outsider.

And rejection is par for the course as a model. It’s easy to imagine a casting being like an episode of America’s Next Top Model, with Tyra Banks standing in front of a panel of industry experts, with only one photo in her hands but two beautiful models before her. In reality, it’s often several hours of waiting in line to be seen by designers for a minute or less before possibly leaving with zero feedback. It can be difficult to quantify what goes into the choice to cast one model over another.

But Philip describes her disability as less of an obstacle and more of a platform. She says going to castings with able-bodied models doesn’t intimidate her. “It would only feel strange if people were to say or do something strange,” she says. “I no longer feel isolated in these spaces, because I know that my presence is unique within itself, and if anyone were to be negative, that would simply be ableism.”

She adds that it’s counter-productive to waste her energy worrying about bias. “My reasons might be different for not getting jobs. They might even be unjust and discriminatory,” she says. “However, I’m not a disposable figure or body within this system. That goes for all the other folks in my position as well. [...] Just show up, do your best, and don’t compromise for anyone or anything.”
Source: Trans Disabled Model is the future of fashion
More links: I'm Black, Trans, and Disabled model - and I just got signed to a major agency
Aaron Philips - the trans, disabled model taking on a $2 trillion industry

Yeah no, this is a dude.

Also, for the record, I do think this kid's got a conventionally good looking face, and it's sad he's in a wheelchair, as is the case with any handicapped person. But sorry team, this is definitely a man.

OttoWest

1988 Miss Black Awareness Pageant finalist
kiwifarms.net
If this were anything other than current year, they’d be making fun of this kid. I mean, they are making fun of him just in a pomo way.

Wait, “The reaction was not so pleasant from my parents, but my brother Aren was [...] supportive from the get-go.” The parents named both their sons a form of Aaron/Aren? Destined for exceptionalism.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net

More links: I'm Black, Trans, and Disabled model - and I just got signed to a major agency

Yeah no, this is a dude.

Also, for the record, I do think this kid's got a conventionally good looking face, and it's sad he's in a wheelchair, as is the case with any handicapped person. But sorry team, this is definitely a man.
If Demolition Man is ever remade I think we've found the perfect individual to model Wesley Snipes's character.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the face is fine but I don’t think the tranny part is the problem, I think this kid is actually too disabled to model. He doesn’t seem to able to pose. In all the pictures he is in very similar positions, holdings his hands oddly and his posture is bad witch indicates that he doesn’t have much control of his back. How is going to show best part of any product or do a series of pictures that are variable enough to hold peoples interest if he is an one trick pony?

People will pick him only for pity points and I’m sure that will eventually eat his self respect. He needs to be very self absorbed to ignore that people aren’t booking him for his looks or skill (and yes there is skill in modeling) but to get some sweet sweet virtue signaling. Where as normal models will work and pose to get pictures that are wanted, he will be the element that other people will have to overcome. People are unlikely say anything bad to his face but not everyone is that good at covering their body language and gossiping will happen.

Abortions4All

The One and Only Violet Hargrave
kiwifarms.net

Yeah no, this is a dude.

Kylie must be so pissed he didn't think of this scam first.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the face is fine but I don’t think the tranny part is the problem, I think this kid is actually too disabled to model. He doesn’t seem to able to pose. In all the pictures he is in very similar positions, holdings his hands oddly and his posture is bad witch indicates that he doesn’t have much control of his back. How is going to show best part of any product or do a series of pictures that are variable enough to hold peoples interest if he is an one trick pony?

People will pick him only for pity points and I’m sure that will eventually eat his self respect. He needs to be very self absorbed to ignore that people aren’t booking him for his looks or skill (and yes there is skill in modeling) but to get some sweet sweet virtue signaling. Where as normal models will work and pose to get pictures that are wanted, he will be the element that other people will have to overcome. People are unlikely say anything bad to his face but not everyone is that good at covering their body language and gossiping will happen.
If people want to pay him to do whatever, good for him, but you're absolutely right with regard to why it's happening. It's like when a kid with Down's syndrome "wins" a beauty pageant or something; simultaneously happy and pathetic. All I hope is that the kid knows enough and/or the doctors won't perform any other disfiguring surgeries. Life already dealt him a shit a hand and he managed to turn it into a career so far, let's not waste the mitzvah before us.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino