Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

What will happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
If people want to pay him to do whatever, good for him, but you're absolutely right with regard to why it's happening. It's like when a kid with Down's syndrome "wins" a beauty pageant or something; simultaneously happy and pathetic. All I hope is that the kid knows enough and/or the doctors won't perform any other disfiguring surgeries. Life already dealt him a shit a hand and he managed to turn it into a career so far, let's not waste the mitzvah before us.
I guess I’m bit more cruel than average person because to me those “wins” are mostly disgusting. People took pity on them or even more likely these days, took opportunity to use someone’s else disability to virtue signal. Those disabled people didn’t win fair, so it’s a hollow victory at best and at worst takes away from people who actually earned their victories. More dishonest praise will eventually lead to everyone just assuming that highly placed disabled person(s) really shouldn’t be there and not taking them seriously. It’s not good publicly for the long run.

If this kid just took a look around culture and decided to take advantage of oppression olympics, then good for him. He is still playing game that has great potential to turn against him but nothing wrong trying to make best out of bad situation. I really hope this is the case as then this kid is more likely to come out of this okey.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
I guess I’m bit more cruel than average person because to me those “wins” are mostly disgusting. People took pity on them or even more likely these days, took opportunity to use someone’s else disability to virtue signal. Those disabled people didn’t win fair, so it’s a hollow victory at best and at worst takes away from people who actually earned their victories. More dishonest praise will eventually lead to everyone just assuming that highly placed disabled person(s) really shouldn’t be there and not taking them seriously. It’s not good publicly for the long run.

If this kid just took a look around culture and decided to take advantage of oppression olympics, then good for him. He is still playing game that has great potential to turn against him but nothing wrong trying to make best out of bad situation. I really hope this is the case as then this kid is more likely to come out of this okey.
I'm with you, believe me. It's just the sappy part of me is says hey, if this poor fucker doesn't know any better and this shit makes him happy, so be it, it costs no one else anything except a bit of time to clap politely before going back to business as usual. But maybe I'm assuming he's mentally disabled (beyond the obvious troonery) and isn't capable of understanding the virtue-signalling freakshow he's entered centre-stage.

Reactions: knightlautrec

mulliganfarmer

kiwifarms.net
This is interesting:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/04/todays-blind-items-club.html

The Club: The club consists of four actresses that I know of. There could be a couple more that I haven't heard about, but it is a pretty tough club to get into and the dues are high. Not high in the sense that it costs a lot financially, but it does take a high toll on relationships and your ability to connect with an audience. When this foreign born A- list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee (#1) wanted to join, it cost her a long term relationship with her actor significant other. They had other issues too, but he just couldn't move past it. This former A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee (#2) is in the club and it has not taken a toll on her relationships in private, but she went from visible all of the time and front and center to someone who barely even works any longer. She doesn't want the spotlight from the press which is required after doing movies because someone will start asking questions. One of the rules of the club is you must do pap photos with your chosen offspring at least once per month, but she doesn't do it. Our first actress does, but her ex refuses to go along with it and the requirements for the photo. This foreign born A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee (#3) follows most of the rules, but would really like to find someone who can support her inclusion in the club and what it entails. There are not many who would agree to that, not to mention all the other behind the scenes stuff she brings to the table. The most open about her inclusion in the club is this former A+ list mostly movie actress who is also an Academy Award winner/nominee (#4). She proudly does the pap thing, but also had a relationship crash and burn because of her insistence on being in the club. There is talk this A list mostly movie actress (#5) is set to join the club. Her significant other is against it and there is also an unwritten rule you need to be an Oscar nominee/winner to join. I think the paps smell that she is about to join which is why all of them have been following her. That is something that never really happens.
#1: Naomi Watts (Liev Schreiber) ("What a Pretty Girl". Naomi Watts' Son Is More And More Often Spotted Wearing Dresses)
#2: Annette Bening (Annette Bening reveals how 'super proud' she is of trans son)
#3: Charlize Theron (Charlize Theron says 7 year old son is now a girl)
#4: Angelina Jolie (Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s Daughter Shiloh is Changing Gender)
#5:

I know that blind items need to be taken with a grain of salt, but still...

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I'm with you, believe me. It's just the sappy part of me is says hey, if this poor fucker doesn't know any better and this shit makes him happy, so be it, it costs no one else anything except a bit of time to clap politely before going back to business as usual. But maybe I'm assuming he's mentally disabled (beyond the obvious troonery) and isn't capable of understanding the virtue-signalling freakshow he's entered centre-stage.
I you demonstrate my problem with pity “wins”. I know most people involved eather mean well or at least believe that there is no true harm. Unfortunately there is. People start think that disability means that they are so much lesser and treating disabled people like babies witch doesn’t help. What helps is holding them as close to normal standards as possible but allowing and accommodating unusual methods to get there. Aiming towards that they mostly help themselves just like normies. Sure not everybody is completely capable of that but more closer they are of self-reliance less likely they are to be abused and generally cheaper it’s to treat them in long run. What most disabled people and their families need is consistent affordable health care, accessible buildings and some special arrangements for school and/or work. This “feel good” crap can fuck it self.

Witch is related my general problem with current approach around trans issues. Transitioning is sold to the public as a treatment to alleviate symptoms of a mental health issue of gender dysphoria but at the same time it’s not treated like a medical treatment. There is very little talking if this is a good treatment, who would and wouldn’t benefit from this treatment, are the results worth of side effects and is it working better that other possible treatments or hell is it working at all. Transitioning is just a life style choice or a cool hobby, something that should be personal choice available to everyone anytime but should be paid by medical insurance/coverment and when there is any possible negative questioning, then it’s bullying sick people trying to survive! God dammit, can trannies be held at least the same standards as disabled?

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
I you demonstrate my problem with pity “wins”. I know most people involved eather mean well or at least believe that there is no true harm. Unfortunately there is. People start think that disability means that they are so much lesser and treating disabled people like babies witch doesn’t help. What helps is holding them as close to normal standards as possible but allowing and accommodating unusual methods to get there. Aiming towards that they mostly help themselves just like normies. Sure not everybody is completely capable of that but more closer they are of self-reliance less likely they are to be abused and generally cheaper it’s to treat them in long run. What most disabled people and their families need is consistent affordable health care, accessible buildings and some special arrangements for school and/or work. This “feel good” crap can fuck it self.

Witch is related my general problem with current approach around trans issues. Transitioning is sold to the public as a treatment to alleviate symptoms of a mental health issue of gender dysphoria but at the same time it’s not treated like a medical treatment. There is very little talking if this is a good treatment, who would and wouldn’t benefit from this treatment, are the results worth of side effects and is it working better that other possible treatments or hell is it working at all. Transitioning is just a life style choice or a cool hobby, something that should be personal choice available to everyone anytime but should be paid by medical insurance/coverment and when there is any possible negative questioning, then it’s bullying sick people trying to survive! God dammit, can trannies be held at least the same standards as disabled?
At least other disabled people aren't (successfully) campaigning to legally compel everyone else's speech and thoughts with regard to their condition. Somehow trannys are able to claim they're suffering from mental conditions and in desperate need of help while simultaneously believing they're of sound mind and how dare you bring up their mental health?

pwnest injun

kiwifarms.net
This is interesting:

The Club: The club consists of four actresses that I know of. There could be a couple more that I haven't heard about, but it is a pretty tough club to get into and the dues are high. Not high in the sense that it costs a lot financially, but it does take a high toll on relationships and your ability to connect with an audience. When this foreign born A- list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee (#1) wanted to join, it cost her a long term relationship with her actor significant other. They had other issues too, but he just couldn't move past it. This former A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee (#2) is in the club and it has not taken a toll on her relationships in private, but she went from visible all of the time and front and center to someone who barely even works any longer. She doesn't want the spotlight from the press which is required after doing movies because someone will start asking questions. One of the rules of the club is you must do pap photos with your chosen offspring at least once per month, but she doesn't do it. Our first actress does, but her ex refuses to go along with it and the requirements for the photo. This foreign born A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee (#3) follows most of the rules, but would really like to find someone who can support her inclusion in the club and what it entails. There are not many who would agree to that, not to mention all the other behind the scenes stuff she brings to the table. The most open about her inclusion in the club is this former A+ list mostly movie actress who is also an Academy Award winner/nominee (#4). She proudly does the pap thing, but also had a relationship crash and burn because of her insistence on being in the club. There is talk this A list mostly movie actress (#5) is set to join the club. Her significant other is against it and there is also an unwritten rule you need to be an Oscar nominee/winner to join. I think the paps smell that she is about to join which is why all of them have been following her. That is something that never really happens.
#1: Naomi Watts (Liev Schreiber) ("What a Pretty Girl". Naomi Watts' Son Is More And More Often Spotted Wearing Dresses)
#2: Annette Bening (Annette Bening reveals how 'super proud' she is of trans son)
#4: Angelina Jolie (Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s Daughter Shiloh is Changing Gender)
#5:

There should be a word for this. Something that you don't know is true, but you are almost certain of. Also the thing is sickening if true. Disguspicious?

These aging, irrelevant actresses trooing their young children out for asspats is disguspicious.

Otterly

Swimming in strange waters.
kiwifarms.net
what are they chanting?

I think it’s ‘hands off our healthcare’ but they’re saying our as two syllables, like ‘ow-err.’

Trans people, like everyone else in the UK, get free at the point of delivery healthcare. They are not in any way disadvantaged. In fact, transwomen are actually given preferential care in some situations such as hair removal. Got a severe endocrine disorder and have facial hair, but you’re a normal cunty woman? Pay for it yourself. Stunning and brave TW? Fire up the laser!

There have been TWs moaning that they’re not at the head of the queue for mastectomies- ahead of women with breast cancer. The entitlement is staggering.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Imadoofus Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
This is interesting:

#5:
Yet another example of why most Hollywood celebrities are politically exceptional and should focus on what they can do best (act and sing) instead of trying to score political brownie points. Still, I expected Annette Bening to be too old for this troon shit (:_(

Blarmination

kiwifarms.net
This strikes me as bullshit, because if she were actually hoarding piss jugs, there’s no way you wouldn’t have noticed the smell before it came to this.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net

ATaxingWoman

Professional Imadoofus Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
^If she is that's one way to put off teenagers from having sex/unwanted pregnancies. I mean I know American sex ed is shit but this is too much.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/597zmq/the-teacher-selling-strap-on-harnesses-to-fund-inclusive-sex-ed-advocacy

Here's an upstanding and not at all degenerate pedophile FTM selling strap-on dildo harnesses to fund her volunteer project of going into schools and teaching kids below 6th grade about condoms, dental dams, and being transgender.
>I would love, love, love, love for teachers who are teaching health to not split up into two sexes for those classes. I would love for all the girls to not go and have period talk while the boys go and have the “your testicles are going to drop” talk.
Thanks, bitch who let yaoi rot her brain. That's what all the girls want, to be humiliated in front of all the male students, solely for the benefit of the future Jonathan Yanivs among them. :story:

Actually, that's an ingenious way to humiliate even more female children into troonery.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
>I would love, love, love, love for teachers who are teaching health to not split up into two sexes for those classes. I would love for all the girls to not go and have period talk while the boys go and have the “your testicles are going to drop” talk.
Thanks, bitch who let yaoi rot her brain. That's what all the girls want, to be humiliated in front of all the male students, solely for the benefit of the future Jonathan Yanivs among them. :story:

Actually, that's an ingenious way to humiliate even more female children into troonery.
When I was a youngster for first sex ed elementary school class, both boys and girls saw the same "period" film...but separately.
No person who has been a girl or knows kids would ever think to have both boys and girls see the film together.
It was creepy enough at that age knowing the boys also saw it.
I do not remember seeing a film about boys balls dropping...I feel gypped.

I can understand people not having kids and being out of the loop, but can't they remember what it was like to be a kid?
I think I assume people that think this will work are actually cylons or lizard people.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
When I was a youngster for first sex ed elementary school class, both boys and girls saw the same "period" film...but separately.
No person who has been a girl or knows kids would ever think to have both boys and girls see the film together.
It was creepy enough at that age knowing the boys also saw it.
I do not remember seeing a film about boys balls dropping...I feel gypped.

I can understand people not having kids and being out of the loop, but can't they remember what it was like to be a kid?
I think I assume people that think this will work are actually cylons or lizard people.
I think it’s mostly because they want the world be certain way. Maybe they if they behave like it is that way, the world will become that. It’s sort of delusional thinking. Kinda like abstinence only people.

We don’t need teach kids to have safe sex. If people don’t want unplanned pregnancies and STDs, they just should not have sex. Simple, cheap and very effective. But we know very we that people won’t stop having sex. Not only is there multiple scientific studies to show this but we have stories trough out history all over the world about shotgun marriages, homosexuals, affairs, prostitution and what herbs prevent pregnancy and cause abortions. People have always had sex even if it has potential for great negative consequences. Yeah but they shouldn’t. Sure but they will. But they shouldn’t...

Some people just are unwilling to let go of idealism and deal with reality. They want hold people on standard that at least on large scale just won’t happen. All people will have moments of weakness and some people are so damaged by life and/or born with issues that they will happily do horrible things. That’s the uncomfortable reality. We can prevent much pain and suffering if we humble ourselves and admit that our ideals aren’t realistic. If we want results, we have do what works rather that what should work. What matters more, being right or being fine?

Most kids prefer to gender segregated when talking about issues related to puberty and sex. They find these things embarrassing and confusing as it is and don’t need extra pressure looking gross or wierd to the other gender. But they shouldn’t, everyone should be equally comfortable with boys and girls. But they aren’t. But they should be...

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The image is amazing:

View attachment 716502

Now, let's get down to brass tack(y sequin)s, shall we? This charming specimen of femininity calls himself Chantelle Saunders, but as his Facebook URL attests, was formerly known as Shane Cutts.

Shane has quite the history! After committing arson, he's been required to have court-ordered mental health treatment, even though most psychiatrists in his area believe he's untreatable.

He's also gone missing and been found.

Good thing this man is being trusted by journalists to give them the totally straight story. It shouldn't concern anyone that arsonists are now changing their first and last names and harassing female hospital workers trying to get them fired, right?

Dude looks like a fucking Dilbert character. :story:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino