Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

What will happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BroFistula

Feels Betrayed
kiwifarms.net
Here is some breaking news about a stunning and brave transwoman of colour who was just trying to drive her vehicle in her own neighborhood, when she was brutally attacked by an angry mob of cishet males.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/family-of-transgender-woman-beaten-in-dallas-hopes-police-can-find-suspects

Dallas police are searching for suspects in a possible hate crime against a transgender woman.
Multiple people were caught on video beating the victim outside the Royal Crest Apartments on Wilhurt Ave.
Cell phone video of the attack was posted on social media Friday night, which shows a mob of people surrounding the victim, with multiple people kicking and stomping on her.
Police later responded to a local hospital, where the victim told them what happened.
So far, no suspects have been arrested, but police are still canvassing the area and talking to witnesses.
The victim's family says she didn't know her attackers, but they recognize some of the people on that video from the neighborhood.
“I just cannot explain how I feel about someone being that mean and evil to someone. How could you do that? How?” said Debra Booker, the victim's grandmother.
Booker is at a loss for words after seeing her grandchild beaten in a mob-style attack that was caught on video and posted to social media.
The victim has been identified by family members as Muhlaysia Booker.
The victim's grandmother said the victim was with her cousin visiting someone at the Royal Crest Apartments, when she accidentally backed her car into another car.
“The person got out of the car and then they started talking to their friends, and their friends started coming up and everybody started kicking and hitting Mulhaysia,” Booker added.
The three-minute video shows several people surrounding the victim, stomping and kicking her as she's trying to get away. Some screamed for them to stop, while others just watched.
It isn't until about two minutes into the clip that people are able to pull her away from the crowd.
The victim told police her attackers used homophobic slurs while beating her.
“Anyone who thinks it's acceptable just because she's transgender, something is wrong with them too,” the victim’s aunt, Quan Booker, said. “They need to seek some help. It's still a human being, period. Regardless of what her gender is, she's still a human being.”
Family members say the victim has a broken wrist, a swollen face, and she's in a lot of pain, but is home from the hospital recovering.
“The person needs to be turned in, the people that did it, all that. The apartments need to be ran down with a bulldozer,” said Pierre Booker, the victim’s father.
Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings said he was disgusted watching the video, and police are working with a sense of urgency to try and identify the people responsible.
“When we as citizens see something bad, we've got to stop it. We've got to say something about it, we can't just sit back and be bystanders there,” Rawlings said.
Debra Booker, victim's grandmother
“I hope they get what's coming to them, and I know they will,” Debra Booker added.
The victim posted a message on Facebook on Saturday thanking her supporters.
Her family said she's not ready to speak publicly about the attack.
Here's a YouTube video of the heinous attack, showing their toxic masculinity in action. You really need to achieve maximum levels of wokeness to see the internalized racism in this video.

Notice that this all took place at the Royal Crest apartments. These hateful bigots undoubtedly think that they were kings, or in other words, at the highest level of the patriarchy.

Last edited:

Positron

When Pleonasm becomes Neoplasm
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most kids prefer to gender segregated when talking about issues related to puberty and sex. They find these things embarrassing and confusing as it is and don’t need extra pressure looking gross or wierd to the other gender.
As long as some creepy adults get their "right side of history" brownie points, the feeling of kids doesn't matter.

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net
Some of these answers man... I want to think that they're playing dumb but of course they fucking aren't lmao

Speak for yourself 'perfectly normal ciswoman'. I and a lot of other women avoid transwomen like the plague and there is no way women gravitate to sit next to them That is pure fantasy. Personally, I find them physically disturbing and a bit like having to confront Buffalo Bill. They so desperately want to skin women and their experiences.

Mayonegg Veal

“Were we supposed to have a quote?”
kiwifarms.net
It sounds like some kid at Morehouse got the bright idea to get a left nonprofit sinecure by being the "first woman to graduate from Morehouse," until they beat him to the punch by kicking him out and letting actual women in if they swear that they're men.
The thing is, he's still going to graduate because the policy doesn't go into effect until 2020. I don't even get what he's whining about, this is clearly just a humblebrag.
Tatiana Rafael, a current student at Morehouse College who identifies as a transsexual woman, told BuzzFeed News she believes the policy is discriminatory against trans women students. She said she believed the policy would not affect her ability to graduate because she was "grandfathered in" before the policy would be fully implemented. "[I will] make history as the first fully transitioned woman in the school's 152-year history and the first female on the student record since the 1930s to earn a degree," she said.
At the same time, Rafael said she feels it is unfortunate for the trans women who come after her at Morehouse College, who won't be allowed to matriculate. "Morehouse is missing a crucial opportunity to become more inclusive by purposefully excluding trans female students," she said.
BuzzFeed article

Why does this "woman" expect this men's college to be inclusive of "women" born with penises? I see no outrage that it doesn't accept women born with vaginas. But dogma says these two "types" of women are interchangeable! Apparently this men's college should be open to everyone male or female (trans men/women and enbies) except cis-identified women. For unexplained reasons. It would at least be logically consistent to demand that it becomes a co-ed institution, but no, just special exceptions for troons.

Real talk though, I can see how it might be difficult for someone who decides to troon out in the middle of a degree. The reality is they are still men, it does seem unfair to kick them out of a college they qualified for specifically because they are men. I personally would let them stay. Because they are men. But this is the reality trans activists have been lobbying towards: if you identify as a woman, you ARE a woman. You can't get pissed off when woke college boards take all those talking points to heart and treat trans women like actual women.
¯\(ツ)

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why does this "woman" expect this men's college to be inclusive of "women" born with penises?
Because troons are scumbags who want to keep every advantage from having been born a man while also getting any advantages women have too.

They're just that fucking special.

And they wonder why TERFs exist.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
This seems like as good a place to ask as anywhere:
Anyone know what has happened to Syeten Atheist?

https://www.youtube.com/user/SyeTenAtheist/videos

He hasn't uploaded a new video for over a year, his twitter and Facebook are also inactive, and his Patreon is gone.
Not too long before his final videos were uploaded in 2018, he had been inactive a bit due to being a victim of a car accident. But that is the only health thing I heard about.

I think he would do a great job on videos with the likes of Yaniv and McKinnon...OMG, Harrop already LOOKS like a Syeten drawing, FFS.

So, I hope he is OK. And if so, I hope he is able to start making videos again.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
This is a very good video:

He mentions Fallon Fox, who has since retired. With regards to that I also wanted to point out this news item, which I don't think was posted here before:

Paulo Costa is a Brazilian professional mixed martial artist. He got so angry when he learned that Fallon Fox, a post-op transsexual, was competing against cis women that he posted a video offering to beat up Fallon "for free" (Fallon retired in 2014) :

Despite the overt violent overtones, Paulo Costa did not receive anywhere near the backlash we saw against tennis player Martina Navratilova. It is certainly true that cis women athletes receive way more backlash for speaking out than cis male athletes do. Even when cis male athletes make overt violent statements about wanting to beat up a transsexual woman, no one demands that they apologize for making such statements. That demand is only reserved for cis women athletes. The video where Costa offers to beat up Fallon is still up on Facebook:

Imagine what would have happened if a cis woman athelete, like a Brazilian female boxer or a martial artist, had posted a Facebook video openly offering to beat up another transwoman athlete because she disagreed with her competing. It would have been career suicide.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Historically Black men's College Morehouse will now allow trans men to attend...and troon twitter is mad!
The college is supporting the idea that trans women are women, so you trans women has gots to go!
View attachment 727052View attachment 727053View attachment 727056View attachment 727057

(No-binaries too)
"Missing a crucial opportunity to become more inclusive". Such nonsense. That school is by definition exclusive, that's their whole shtick. I do find it funny that they choose to allow women in as long as they claim to be men, but not men who larp as women. Definitely made the right woke choice there.

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
Despite the overt violent overtones, Paulo Costa did not receive anywhere near the backlash we saw against tennis player Martina Navratilova. It is certainly true that cis women athletes receive way more backlash for speaking out than cis male athletes do.
You're reaching here.

I don't follow MMA or Tennis, but I know of Martina Navratilova. I've never heard of Paulo Costa.

Fallon Fox is an embarrassment to the troon narrative, something that SJWs realize even if they don't admit it. Part of the reason people aren't as up in arms is specifically because cis women were badly hurt by that freak, and Paulo is simply offering a match against Fox. Paulo went out of his way to say his only problem was with a "man fighting against girls" not trans people in general.

By being more general and talking about a non-violent sport Navratilova opened herself up to attack. By virtue of being a lesbian she was considered a traitor to the "LGBT+ cause" which also intensified the attacks.

Reactions: Safir

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Hole no longer smoking
kiwifarms.net
Despite the overt violent overtones, Paulo Costa did not receive anywhere near the backlash we saw against tennis player Martina Navratilova. It is certainly true that cis women athletes receive way more backlash for speaking out than cis male athletes do. Even when cis male athletes make overt violent statements about wanting to beat up a transsexual woman, no one demands that they apologize for making such statements. That demand is only reserved for cis women athletes. The video where Costa offers to beat up Fallon is still up on Facebook:

Imagine what would have happened if a cis woman athelete, like a Brazilian female boxer or a martial artist, had posted a Facebook video openly offering to beat up another transwoman athlete because she disagreed with her competing. It would have been career suicide.
Not necessarily, tennis is way bigger sport with a much longer history reaching a wider audience. UFC is just one organization in the uncultured sport of MMA run by the very outspoken Dana White who repeatedly called Fallon Fox "he" and "him" in an interview.
So before you even think about fighting in the UFC or whatever - he was a man and now he's a woman - he's fighting girls who have losing records. Before you get too crazy about him being in the UFC, he's so freaking far from being in the UFC that it's not even funny.
Cristiane Santos, who :feels: for Fox because she know what it's like to look like a man and be accused of having a dick, said in 2013:
She wants to be a girl. I don't agree. I think you're born a girl, you're a girl. You're born a guy, you're a guy. But I don't choose opponents. The commission needs to check and make sure she doesn't have testosterone.
MMA and the audience for it just isn't as receptive of crybullies, that separates it from tennis.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Ashenthorn

Pricker bush
kiwifarms.net
UArts students protest professor Camille Paglia for comments on transgender people, sexual assault survivors
The University of the Arts professor and social critic, known for her critiques of modern feminism, last week had a lecture targeted by protesting students and alumni angry at comments she made in a YouTube video, posted in January about the #MeToo movement, that they contend perpetuates rape culture. They also were critical of comments that they call transphobic.

In an email sent to students and faculty on Wednesday, school president David Yager didn’t name Paglia but said the school is “committed to the exercise of free speech and academic freedom."

In an email, Paglia said Yager’s “eloquent statement affirming academic freedom was a landmark in contemporary education.” She said she hopes “it will be a turning point in how American colleges and universities deal with their rampant problem of compulsory ideological conformity.”

She described the protest and petition as “a publicity stunt without academic merit or import” and wrote that “the people involved evidently do not read books (I’ve written eight) but get their information from garbled social media.”
“I had a concern that she would be able to speak, and her fans were allowed onto our campus, into our main classroom building, where there will be trans individuals and sexual-assault survivors,” said Joseph McAndrew, a UArts student who organized the protest. “We’re giving a space for her following to come into our safe space that we pay to be in.”

About 30 minutes into the lecture, McAndrew said, a building fire alarm went off, prompting an evacuation and moving the protest outside, where demonstrators chanted, “Trans lives matter! We believe survivors!”

“I’m not going to be swept aside by an email from the president,” McAndrew said. “It’s almost like a social-justice duty.”

Paul Healy, a UArts spokesperson, said the alarm was determined to have been intentionally pulled and an investigation into the incident is ongoing. The evacuation effectively ended Paglia’s lecture.

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
If she's wrong, then show that she's wrong. Debate her. Make her look like an intellectual midget in front of an audience. Expose her arguments as horseshit and destroy her credibility.
Unless, of course, your beliefs are so vapid, so shallow, so bereft of anything halfway logical that the only way to debate her is to prevent her from participating and then claim a win by forfeit.

The Ghost of ODB

The worst curse is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is it possible that today's academic Left has supported rather than protested campus speech codes as well as the grotesque surveillance and over-regulation of student life? American colleges have abandoned their educational mission and become government colonies, ruled by officious bureaucrats enforcing federal dictates. This despotic imperialism has no place in a modern democracy.
- Dr. Camille Paglia, 2017
I expect this is old hat for her by now. Annoying old hat, but...

Also lol at "social-justice duty."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino