Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
decided to look at r/itsafetish and found this disgusting shit. Nigga has a whole ass on his chest.

I didn't watch it yet (I don't want to die right now) but just the thumbnail is enough for me.

View attachment 1204004

Here's the video description, I feel bad for his daughter :( -

View attachment 1204020

edit- Here's his gross social media-

he's a transbien :( (sorry cis males who were interested :( )

View attachment 1204010
View attachment 1204027

He looks like a hideous SIMs character I'd make as a joke.

Nephi

Get fucked
kiwifarms.net

Why does everything that's online have to revolve around trannies at one point or the other? They took over modding positions, the commentary community and now the critique and review communities, Jesus. Is it because they are perma-onlines and have lots of oppression points?

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net

Why does everything that's online have to revolve around trannies at one point or the other? They took over modding positions, the commentary community and now the critique and review communities, Jesus. Is it because they are perma-onlines and have lots of oppression points?
Did they forget the whole movie of Mulan is based on the fact that a young, normal woman wanted to help her father and her people during a time of war and did it through any means necessary, even if it meant she has to dress as a man to enlist in the army, which she did?

Oh well, toast to 1000 pages of depressive head in the sand troons. Here's to 1000 pages more.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Horrors of Nurgle, Gonna troon ur kids out!
kiwifarms.net
Congrats fellow autists kiwis we did it! A 1000 and a thousand more 🤮🤮🤮

Because the Rainbow Clown Car movement largely suffers from, what Kenneth Minogue coined "Saint George in retirement syndrome", as we largely achieved in the Western world what we wanted for our civil right, but the movement refused to die out and sought another dragon to slay.

Unfortunately that fight involved rallying for the cause of psychiatrically afflicted men and women, as we bash peoples heads in with preachy sermons in the form of media overrepresentation, with distinct passive-aggresive undertones.

I found Douglas Murray' The Madness of Crowds quite an interesting and nice introductory read on the topic (the whole Social Justice/Grievance politics). Covers us fags and the troons in its own chapter.
Also allowed me to get friends of mine through the looking glass as it were (without me rambling on forever), after they had their personal wake-up calls with crazy troons, shitstirrers and attention seeking enby`s

The view of troons is incompatible with our observable reality, their only recourse is to wiggle their way into administrative positions from they wield a modicum of power in order to make the average Joe comply to at least pay lipservice to their unhinged views. Also as you noticed most of them are lazy fucks that half-ass everything which makes them permanent NEETs and perfects to be at least an un(der)payed moderator on REEEEsetera or Reddit.

Naturally it follows that Troons and their handmaidens keep pushing the limit...until something snaps and they get pushback.
I agree with Murray thought that this will most likely be a backlash and one that will destroy what good has been achieved, such as gay rights.

I will gladly take my autistic ratings.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
It's because they require autism and the autists already doing them trooned out and attracted other troons.

AmbiTron

kiwifarms.net
What's with trannies and posting the hot girls for Bernie thing? I've seen it a good number of times, even in this thread. Like... do they think that's helping him? I don't care for Communist Berns much but if I did, seeing an image of a dude claiming to be a hot woman in support of him would likely assist in turning me away.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
What's with trannies and posting the hot girls for Bernie thing? I've seen it a good number of times, even in this thread. Like... do they think that's helping him? I don't care for Communist Berns much but if I did, seeing an image of a dude claiming to be a hot woman in support of him would likely assist in turning me away.
It's giving them fap material.

• Agree
Reactions: TaimuRadiu

BobsSpergers

kiwifarms.net
decided to look at r/itsafetish and found this disgusting shit. Nigga has a whole ass on his chest.

I didn't watch it yet (I don't want to die right now) but just the thumbnail is enough for me.

View attachment 1204004

Here's the video description, I feel bad for his daughter :( -

View attachment 1204020

edit- Here's his gross social media-

he's a transbien :( (sorry cis males who were interested :( )

View attachment 1204010
View attachment 1204027

Watched the video and DAMN
FUCKMEUPFAM1.png
FUCKMEUPFAM2.png

Tags
reddit troons