Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Apteryx

absolument transphobe
kiwifarms.net
Okay, first of all, where do those mfers go that they constantly get gendered in public?? Is this an American thing to talk to randos and specifically use words like sir or Ma'am? (I know, I know, it's r/thathappened anyway). But secondly, look at that weird ass. It has angles instead of curve.
Screenshot_20200522-105917.jpg

This is the level of optimism (delusion) I aspire to have.
Screenshot_20200522-111427.jpg

No comment.
Screenshot_20200522-112107.jpg

DeMDemonz

oy vey please open your wallet boi while I stream
kiwifarms.net
A comic about FTM transition drawn by a tranny.

View attachment 1310830

It's always funny when they transition into incels.
I don't know if FTMs are fucking retarded or fucking awesome, like, imagine exchanging everything that society does to you as a woman to live in nightmare mode as an Incel. Remember, society does not care about men, you gotta face problems at life for yourself on your own.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if FTMs are fucking exceptional or fucking awesome, like, imagine exchanging everything that society does to you as a woman to live in nightmare mode as an Incel. Remember, society does not care about men, you gotta face problems at life for yourself on your own.
what's even sadder is ftms still face the same amount of sexual violence and harassment as other females.

DeMDemonz

oy vey please open your wallet boi while I stream
kiwifarms.net
what's even sadder is ftms still face the same amount of sexual violence and harassment as other females.
See? You're a man now, you're supposed to defend yourself from others. Can't? Too bad, nobody cares because you're male, what are you? A woman? Do you expect people to defend you or something? Nah, you're a manly man he/him good boy now.

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
"4 long years"

this started when she was 11? well that is depressing...
Jesus Christ, that's a failure on multiple levels. Starting with her parents. Who the fuck hears their 11-year old girl say "I don't like being a girl" and concludes that it's gender dysphoria as opposed to just... a preteen being awkward and self-loathing like the rest of them?

View attachment 1311631
Undecided if the above is a bloke trying to pass as a woman or a female trying to look macho. smh.
That's easy: do you see long hair? It's a guy trying to pass as a woman. Females trying to look macho cut their hair short. Bonus points for a really shitty sidecut.

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
Let me introduce Mx Dane

An enby they/them true and honest woman.

Like most women, Dane is obsessed with her penis

dane.jpg
dane4.jpg
dane5.jpg

He also hates "cis-gay white men". As seen by his treatment of Fred Sargeant, an OG gay rights activist who was literally at the Stonewall riots. Guess Dane doesn't make the connection that he's probably able to be the filthy degenerate he is today because of men like Fred (much to Fred's dismay).

dane2.jpg

He approves of mass-shootings.

dane7.jpg

All of his problems are due to him encountering a single real woman in his life. Is there anything terves can't do?

dane6.jpg

horrufying2.jpg

horrifying.jpghorrifying3.jpg

I wonder why normal sane people don't want trannies changing around their wives and daughters? It's a fucking mystery

Tags
reddit troons