Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: This post is more appropriate in the insane parents of transgender kids thread, and was already shared by another user: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/insane-parents-of-transgender-kids.30908/page-93#post-6521857

This post is making rounds on facebook. Everyone loves it. I find it incredibly sad that we're watching a 6 year old boy take his first steps into becoming another Jazz Jennings. Note how this poor child tells his mother that he wants to "stab himself in the throat" because he isn't a girl. Instead of this mother actually trying to help him understand that it's okay to be a boy and like feminine things (such as dresses and the color pink), this fucking cow tells him that he can definitely be a girl and proceeds to take him to the mall to buy a dress. And she's being praised as the "best mom ever". Unbelievable.

*****IMPORTANT REMINDER: Your choices, as always, are to be KIND, be QUIET and educate yourself or to LEAVE. Thank you in advance*********

I’ll admit. I’ve fallen short on understanding the journey of different groups of people. Over the years, I’ve tried to educate myself about the LGBTQ Community and the struggles they’ve faced. I like to think I’m empathetic. That I’m open minded.

At two my child requested a princess dress and without blinking it was in the shopping cart. Their bedroom was half cars and half baby dolls and princesses. They liked singing and performing so we signed them up for musical theatre and when the teacher said “oh the boy costumes are over here!” They didn’t flinch, pointed to a purple princess dress and said “that’s ok I want that one!”

I don’t believe clothes or colors or toys have genders. Cory and I have always made that clear and kept all the choices open.

And then in September, while pulling in the car line to pick up my tiny human Cory called me. “Just so you know, this morning, Colton said ‘my life didn’t turn out the way I planned. I think I should just stab myself in the throat.’”

And oh my god. I have never felt a worse feeling in my body. How. How can a 5 year old who doesn’t even know a fraction of what the world is or what life or death is even think like that??? Did we do something?? How do we fix it??? I called the pediatrician, psychologists, friends. I went into panic mom mode from the school parking lot. And then I paused. Pulled up to the school and got my baby in the car.

“Colton - daddy told me something that made me sad. He said your life didn’t turn out the way you planned? What does that mean? What didn’t turn out the way you planned?”

“It’s a secret. I can’t tell you”

“Ok. Well that makes mommy feel worried and I really want to help you if I can. Can you tell me what didn’t turn out the way you planned?”

Squirming in their seat, visibly bashful and nervous - my little kindergartener said, clear as day, “I was supposed to be a girl but I’m a boy. So I think I should just stab myself in the throat”

And as open minded and knowledgeable and empathetic as I thought I was - as much as I believed in breaking gender roles and stereotypes - I was not prepared. But we drove 30 minutes to the GAP and we went dress shopping. And the whole way there I told her about how she CAN be a girl. That people feel the way she does. That we have friends and family that were born and people thought they were one way but they always felt another. And I swear there was a little lightbulb of hope that went off in her brain. We went to Barnes and Noble and bought every book I could find (there were unfortunately only 3) and we read them that night. And a week later sitting on my bed, quietly reading one of the stories to herself she said, “mom. Thanks so much for teaching me about transgender. It really made me feel like I’m not alone”.

And y’all. Please don’t get me wrong. I’ve CRIED over this. I fell in love with a baby boy for years and had to let that go. I had to mourn the memories of naming my child and the “boy” things she will probably spend the rest of her life trying to forget. I cried because I KNOW that my child’s life is going to be so SO much harder than other kids lives now. I cried because I know I didn’t understand before and now so many other people who didn’t understand are going to target their lack of understanding at my baby.

But then I stopped crying. Because as much as I feel I’ve struggled, it will be so much harder for her. And while we already have a few people in our lives who are vocally unsupportive - we have an INCREDIBLE, AMAZING group of people that have never made her feel more loved.

So, as the proud mommy of a six year old girl, I’d like to introduce you to my daughter, Avery!

And I actually doubt most of this woman's story, where she makes it sound like her son has always just decided to act this way. How much you want to bet she pushed her son in this direction? Either way, they way she is handling this is so ass backwards.

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
And I actually doubt most of this woman's story, where she makes it sound like her son has always just decided to act this way. How much you want to bet she pushed her son in this direction? Either way, they way she is handling this is so ass backwards.
it's a 6 year old, the parents literally control 100% of what goes into his mind. if a kid that young starts blabbering about tranny shit there is literally only one possible source where he could have picked that up, and that's the parents themselves.

NoReturn

kiwifarms.net
"Your health is important to us" - no it isn't or you wouldn't allow a mid-teen to undergo this at all. 15-year olds can not give consent to sex with an old geezer, they sure as hell can't consent to self-mutilation.
Why does that thing look like a permission slip for a field trip to the local museum? This doesn't look professional or medical in any way.

it's a 6 year old, the parents literally control 100% of what goes into his mind. if a kid that young starts blabbering about tranny shit there is literally only one possible source where he could have picked that up, and that's the parents themselves.
Well, that and the local drag queen story hour.

Syntaxion12

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: This post is more appropriate in the insane parents of transgender kids thread, and was already shared by another user: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/insane-parents-of-transgender-kids.30908/page-93#post-6521857

This post is making rounds on facebook. Everyone loves it. I find it incredibly sad that we're watching a 6 year old boy take his first steps into becoming another Jazz Jennings. Note how this poor child tells his mother that he wants to "stab himself in the throat" because he isn't a girl. Instead of this mother actually trying to help him understand that it's okay to be a boy and like feminine things (such as dresses and the color pink), this fucking cow tells him that he can definitely be a girl and proceeds to take him to the mall to buy a dress. And she's being praised as the "best mom ever". Unbelievable.

They keep using the "if he doesn't wear a dress, he'll kill himself!!!"

If that's the case, where are all the milions of teenagers and children in history killing themselves because they couldn't live as transexual?

If it were always as common as it is now, and not indulging in it leads to suicide, shouldn't history be filled with teenagers and children commiting suicide because they couldn't indulge in it?

Even if they could, there were no artificial hormones or surgeries to even let them indulge in it in the first place, so where are all the millions of children who killed themselves over it?

What is their answer to that?

horsegirl666

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if FTMs are fucking exceptional or fucking awesome, like, imagine exchanging everything that society does to you as a woman to live in nightmare mode as an Incel. Remember, society does not care about men, you gotta face problems at life for yourself on your own.
I think that's exactly what lot of them want, since lot of ftms have history of being sexually abused. They want to become invisible and ignored, being center of attention is not always a good thing.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
I think that's exactly what lot of them want, since lot of ftms have history of being sexually abused. They want to become invisible and ignored, being center of attention is not always a good thing.
then why are they all over grindr and complaining about not getting dick from the gays on there lol
hookup apps are the absolute last place on earth you'd go if your goal was to 'become invisible' lmao

horsegirl666

kiwifarms.net
then why are they all over grindr and complaining about not getting dick from the gays on there lol
hookup apps are the absolute last place on earth you'd go if your goal was to 'become invisible' lmao
Well I did say "a lot of them" want not "ALL of them" want.

Powerlevel:
I know lot of trannies in real life, and while some of them are fujotype ftms I know ftms who are frumpy and kinda fugly girls who seem like they just want to melt into the wall

Last edited:
I'm more concerned with how the kid supposedly talks about wanting to kill himself. What fucked up environment was he raised in that self harm and suicide are (apparently) tangible concepts at that age?
Hopefully, the mother just made that up for attention. But yes, that suicide would even be on a six year old's radar is incredibly messed up.

Note, though, how this (apparent) threat caused the mother to drive straight to the mall (instead of a child psychologist) and buy the child exactly what he wanted. So if this story is true, she's just teaching her kid to threaten suicide to get what he wants, when he wants it. There was apparently no discussion about where this talk of self-harm came from. The child could have merely been repeating something he heard on TV. If it's more serious, a psychologist visit would be in order. But ultimately the child learned that if you threaten to stab yourself, you get a trip to the mall!

I kind of doubt this actually happened, but this kid is screwed either way. Either he threatened to stab himself and got to go to the mall, or his mother makes up stories about him threatening to stab himself for internet attention.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is their answer to that?
"Fuck off TERF," usually. It's actually not that hard to get them to a point of cognitive dissonance, but that's when they just get aggressive.

The other angle is to blame it all on oppression. Troons are so oppressed thay whatever suffering they say they've experienced is true. So of course those millions of kids killed themselves, but there's no record of it because troons are so oppressed that everyone dealing with the mountains of dead children just said, "Who cares about trans people?" and then laughed before making sure all public toilets were clearly designated for men and women separately.

Captain Fitzbattleaxe

kiwifarms.net

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
Obviously that's bullshit, because the facebook post is clearly going for the "He liked wearing dresses so he has always been a girl" angle.
Exactly.

These people bounce between "gender roles don't exist and being transgender means being free from them!" and "gender roles exist, and are so absolute that if you don't fit into yours you're transgender" so regularly you would think they have those diametrically opposed points of view taped to the ends of a metronome.

1590179488584.png

Discovered r/penectomy... a sub for men* with a castration fetish. (totally NSFL btw)
Imagine the sort of well adjusted individuals that congregate here I wonder....

1590179800090.png

He goes into more lurid detail about it here:

*I'd imagine some of the TERFs would enjoy it too actually...

Zanzibar

kiwifarms.net
The #GenderWooWoo tag on Twitter is throwing up some horrors, including this one..

Meet Kylie Palm...
kylie7.JPGkylie8.JPG

Standard ugly tranny, and a degenerate furry as well, of course.

kylie1.JPGkylie3.JPGkylie4.JPG

kylie5.JPGkylie6.JPG

kylie13.JPGkylie14.JPG

Obligatory smug women's bathroom shot

kylie12.JPG

So far, business as usual..
But what makes him that little bit more special is that iat the end of 2016 he joined a pregnancy and childbirth group for mums on FB, where he posted this...

kylie9.JPG

kylie11.JPG

He then proceeded to fake a still birth, and as well as demanding time, attention and ALL the emotional support from the other women in the group - he also wanted them to donate money so he could buy one of those freaky real-dolls so he could 'grieve'. He got a lot of support in the group, and other women were kicked out for questioning his story, especially since he had TRANS everything splattered all over his personal fb page. I don't have more receipts because the group imploded, but here's when he was still calling himself 'Mom of a Stillborn'

kylie10.JPG

I mean I usually just like to point and laugh at trannies on the internet, but the kids, and horrors like this one, really make me MOTI.

Tags
reddit troons