Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I "swallowed the blue pill" again or something, but what if Transgender suicide rates are high for this reason:
View attachment 1314954
Nah the suicide rates are high because chopping your cock off or attaching an arm flesh tube doesn't actually do anything for mental illness. It's just self harm along the same lines as cutting.

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
Nah the suicide rates are high because chopping your cock off or attaching an arm flesh tube doesn't actually do anything for mental illness. It's just self harm along the same lines as cutting.
This, just this.

Changing the body will not change the underlying issues in the brain. Gender dysphoria is a mental condition that can and should be treated, not something to bow down to and troon out over.

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
We're back, again, on everyone's favorite thread.
I don't seem to be able to access archive.md, so I can't give you an archive. Yet.

View attachment 1314305
It's the serial killer face guy from last time. How do you fap to somebody that looks like they are going to skin you alive, and stuff you in a suitcase down the river?
Their room is cluttered and dirty as fuck, as all True and Honest Women(tm) do. This post was also given many Winner and Love ratings. Not a fetish guise!!!

View attachment 1314309
Imagine being raised by one of these people. :cryblood:

View attachment 1314317
Same person. There's an evident lack of faces this time round, it's almost like it advances male pattern balding or something

View attachment 1314312
:semperfidelis:

View attachment 1314329
Oh no, my fake neotits are hurting. Boo-hoo. Did I mention how the users in this thread were super thin-skinned on the forum, and Facepunch before it?
There's at least two troon mods now. And with that, 30 50 less sane users. Considering the small population of the Knockout forums, I'd say we're on course for a ReeEra style echo chamber...
Imagine being embarrassing enough for Garry Newman to delete you and all records you ever existed.
That's next level shit right there...

Potatis Salad

saw's all
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, Momokun has those so this person isn't alone.
Also is this a really fat man or a really fat woman? I honestly can't tell.
It's a man who thinks HRT is going to transmogrify his fat flaps into BEWBS. Now that he's a laydee and no longer has to wear a tie, he's lost his bewitching flesh cravat too. :(
EYWSGy9UMAAumc8.jpgEYWSGy-U4AAPmQE.jpgEYGlRpfUMAE6sPg.jpgEXMCkK4VAAMUPVr.jpg
EDIT: Wow, so eerily accurate.
accurate.PNG
And he has kids:
EWPArkyUwAABWIV.jpg

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I "swallowed the blue pill" again or something, but what if Transgender suicide rates are high for this reason:
View attachment 1314954
"misinformation is perpetuated"
the troons and their lobby are the ones peddling misinformation and lies though. their entire worldview and identity are based on one big lie ("trans women are women")

"people make fun of/belittle/dont accept trans people"
if you want to be accepted and respected then you have to exhibit acceptable and respectable behavior.
pushing for trannies in girls bathrooms, trannies in womens sports, and drag queen story hour for little kids? that shit is NOT acceptable, and as long as they keep it up, they will never be accepted.

D.Va

지옥에서 모피 모피
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1314954
what misinformation? trannies are ridiculed because trannydom goes hand-in-hand with NPD. they were just purely unlikeable people to begin with

the 41% (attempted) suicide rate is down to autogynephile tranners being histronic drama queens by nature tbh.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1314954
Pretty much all of my negative opinions and thoughts about troons come from their own safe spaces. Troons have largely themselves to blame for their shit perception.

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

proud carcéral feminist
kiwifarms.net
Transgender suicide rates aren’t even high. Threats are high, as expected with Cluster Bs and melodramatic teenagers.

Troons are their own bad PR. It’s always hilarious when one of them says well you should just talk to a trans person and listen to what they say. Lol yeah I have and I do, and that’s why I know they are a menace that needs to be forcibly re-educated and made to behave themselves.

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
Transgender suicide rates aren’t even high. Threats are high, as expected with Cluster Bs and melodramatic teenagers.

Troons are their own bad PR. It’s always hilarious when one of them says well you should just talk to a trans person and listen to what they say. Lol yeah I have and I do, and that’s why I know they are a menace that needs to be forcibly re-educated and made to behave themselves.
What are the current rates, anyhow? We all like to joke about "41%", but like any meme that can't be an accurate number.

Tags
reddit troons