Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

OttoWest

Essential Veal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come on.
388D54C5-DED6-4381-BFCC-69DA3CC2B006.png48F65977-2E7B-4CAF-99B1-7464486B61EB.jpeg

It's a man who thinks HRT is going to transmogrify his fat flaps into BEWBS. Now that he's a laydee and no longer has to wear a tie, he's lost his bewitching flesh cravat too. :(
View attachment 1315032View attachment 1315031View attachment 1315030View attachment 1315029
EDIT: Wow, so eerily accurate.
View attachment 1315046
And he has kids:
View attachment 1315054
Wait— it gets worse:
796949F2-E327-474E-B5DF-AFCEFD584D57.jpeg

This fucker went to a doctor to see if he had any “extra intersexy bits” in the hopes he could carry a child IN SPITE OF THE FACT he’s already conceived two kids with his very female wife.

10DDA2A1-9F3B-42B0-83F3-7EB691465D22.jpegF6CE0548-07A4-404C-82F7-07D1019141B7.jpeg9AB161E3-AD65-4DCC-B5C8-BE63A54EFEB0.jpeg

This is the shit intersex people are talking about when they complain about troons. This is a reproductively healthy male. There are no extra spicy intersex bits in him and if there were, his virility would be seriously compromised— even nonexistent. Seriously, this guy (and his poor wife) walked into an OBGYN expecting them to confirm he has a functioning uterus.

Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
Wait— it gets worse:
View attachment 1315271

This fucker went to a doctor to see if he had any “extra intersex bits” in the hopes he could carry a child IN SPITE OF THE FACT he’s already conceived two kids with his very female wife.

View attachment 1315272View attachment 1315273View attachment 1315274

This is the shit intersex people are talking about when they complain about troons. This is a reproductively healthy male. There are no extra spicy intersex bits in him and if there were, his virility would be seriously compromised— even nonexistent. Seriously, this guy (and his poor wife) walked into an OBGYN expecting them to confirm he has a functioning uterus.
Does this severely exceptional person truly believe that intersex people are like futanari in hentai? Everything not only there but somehow fully-functional?

Oh, that's just heartbreaking. Imagine just how many deathly insults Sam there has must have flung at his grandparents for the heinous crime of having functioning eyeballs and more than two brain cells between them?

Banditotron

Malfunctioning Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Come on.
View attachment 1315286View attachment 1315285

Wait— it gets worse:
View attachment 1315271

This fucker went to a doctor to see if he had any “extra intersex bits” in the hopes he could carry a child IN SPITE OF THE FACT he’s already conceived two kids with his very female wife.

I feel the need to repeat myself, as always: there has never ever been a true hermaphrodite with 2 functioning sets of genitals. This has never happened, trannies, and if it does happen, it ain't you. Life isn't a futa hentai and intersex conditions are medical conditions.

Patagucci

Streetwear Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
chrome_2020-05-23_14-57-44.png

Hmm, joining the 41% because scary men look mean on the bus. Sounds like a plan.

chrome_2020-05-23_14-58-14.png

"and they are usually all around me", really? "I can barely stay calm" - "I stay quiet" some contradictions going on here.

chrome_2020-05-23_14-58-40.png

No, stop! You can't be this woke!

chrome_2020-05-23_14-58-31.png

Nope, no mental illness here at all.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1315336
Hmm, joining the 41% because scary men look mean on the bus. Sounds like a plan.

View attachment 1315337
"and they are usually all around me", really? "I can barely stay calm" - "I stay quiet" some contradictions going on here.

View attachment 1315338
No, stop! You can't be this woke!

View attachment 1315340
View attachment 1315343
Nope, no mental illness here at all.
damn ugly men looking all menacing in their heavy clothes! :story:

i wonder how the hell you end up being this much of a nutcase. does seeing men who dress like men (instead of anime magical girls) remind him of his own inadequacy and failure or something?

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
Troons are their own bad PR. It’s always hilarious when one of them says well you should just talk to a trans person and listen to what they say. Lol yeah I have and I do, and that’s why I know they are a menace that needs to be forcibly re-educated and made to behave themselves.
Talking with gay people made me an active, enthusiastic supporter of marriage equality. Talking with trans people brought me to the Farms.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Come on.
View attachment 1315286View attachment 1315285

Wait— it gets worse:
View attachment 1315271

This fucker went to a doctor to see if he had any “extra intersexy bits” in the hopes he could carry a child IN SPITE OF THE FACT he’s already conceived two kids with his very female wife.

This is insulting to the profession and the OBGYN should be offended.

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net
It's a man who thinks HRT is going to transmogrify his fat flaps into BEWBS. Now that he's a laydee and no longer has to wear a tie, he's lost his bewitching flesh cravat too. :(
View attachment 1315032View attachment 1315031View attachment 1315030View attachment 1315029
View attachment 1315046
And he has kids:
View attachment 1315054
There's some trannies that at least look cute after transition. Haven't seen a fat one pull it off well.

tamago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1315046
And he has kids:
View attachment 1315054
Damn, I was leaning to the biologically a woman side.
Being fat really does help to make you look like you have no gender since you become an inhumane blob with no form.

Gallofag

McIntosh hates Mexican Disney characters.
kiwifarms.net
I feel the need to repeat myself, as always: there has never ever been a true hermaphrodite with 2 functioning sets of genitals. This has never happened, trannies, and if it does happen, it ain't you. Life isn't a futa hentai and intersex conditions are medical conditions.
Worms and Slugs are, that's why these troons are slimy.
Damn, I was leaning to the biologically a woman side.
Being fat really does help to make you look like you have no gender since you become an inhumane blob with no form.
The lack of faical and body hair made me think woman, because most of mtf troons have some patchy facial or body hair.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Today I have a couple of videos about the dwelling spaces of trannies, and the spaces they'd like to dwell in.

I want to draw your attention to one video in particular, because this is significant in the discussion about trannies infiltrating women's spaces like women's shelters. This is "Casa Ruby", a homeless shelter for the LGBT:

Look at their fridges and freezers so full of food. Instead of harassing women's shelters, why won't these trannies just go to their own shelters? Has Casa Ruby ever had someone nail a rat's head to their door for refusing to take them in? Or do trannies only do that shit to women's shelters when not even their own LGBT shelters wanna take them in?

Next, his trannie cites a study that shows discrimination against trannies in housing:

Did the study ask those agents if they were themselves trans? Or did it just ASSUME THEIR GENDAR?!

Seriously though, the study does not ask the agents themselves about negative experiences with previous trans clients affecting their current reluctance to work with trannies. At the end of the video he asks whether he needs to butch it up to get a discount, which IMO is kinda like asking "should I wear a suit at the business meeting even though I hate it?" (duh, wear the suit, get the discount and burn it afterwards in a big bonfire to make yourself feel better).

Take for example the agent's reluctance to address a trans customer by name. This could be discrimination, or it's possible that the agent had deadnamed a previous trans client by accident for some innocent reason (the deadname was still on their documents or whatever) and the trannie threw a hissy fit about the deadnaming, so now that agent avoids naming trannies altogether. Or take the other example of the agent not showing a trannie that there is a playground. Why would a trannie be interested in a playground unless they have explicitly stated that they are applying to live there as part of a family unit with young children?

Because at least some KF users might be reading the term "women's refuge" and thinking WTF, here's what it's like:

"The first three weeks of lockdown saw the largest number of killings of women over any 21 day period in the last decade."

"Already an average of 60% of women [applicants] are turned away because there's not enough space at refuges. The pandemic has created a potentially dangerous lockjam."
This is what troons are trying to infiltrate and claim for themselves. I hope these numbers help put that infiltration of an already overburdened system into perspective. This is why TERFs are so upset. Because it's already hard enough to get a battered woman into a shelter to have to bother with troons on top of that.

Bani

Can I call you Karen?
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I "swallowed the blue pill" again or something, but what if Transgender suicide rates are high for this reason:
View attachment 1314954
First off, 41% isn't the suicide rate, it's the attempt rate. Their actual suicide rate is pretty close to the national average.

Second, have you ever taken into consideration the incredibly high comorbidity GD has with numerous other mental illnesses and personality disorders? Hmm, it's almost like hating your body to the point of wanting to destroy it is a symptom of mental illness, or something.

Third, if these people were just dressing this way, it would be fine. The problem is that they're roping kids into experimental "treatments," treating LGB people like shit, grooming people into cutting off their families, reinforcing outdated gender stereotypes, and bullying everyone else into playing along with it. I'm fine with men in dresses. What I'm not fine with is men in dresses screeching about how they're identical to women.

Fangsofjeff

♡ TE without the RF ♡
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I "swallowed the blue pill" again or something, but what if Transgender suicide rates are high for this reason:
View attachment 1314954
Nah. I'm positive the main reason transpeople kill themselves is because they're either mentally ill, predators or attention seekers. The mentally ill ones (the ones with dysphoria) are the ones who kill themselves because transitioning often doesn't fix their underlying mental issues.

The high suicide rate is misinformation, by the way. Thet 41% number comes from a study about suicide ATTEMPTS and anyone who's ever known teenage girls can tell you that's common attention seeking drama queen behavior. "If I don't get my way I'll kill myself!" is often a manipulation tactic.

last I saw it's gone up to 50%
That's also attempt rate, not the actual suicide rate. The suicide attempts were self reported and not backed up by hospital stays or any evidence that they really happened.

On google, statistics about successful suicides in the transgender community appear to be buried under articles about unproven failed suicide attempts. This was the first link I found that was talking about actual suicides and not attempts:

The Dutch study’s suicide data were of male-to-female transsexuals (natal males transitioned to females) treated with cross-sex hormones (and many also with surgery). Of 816 male-to-female transsexuals, 13 (1.6%) completed suicide. This was 9 times higher than expected. The Swedish study found an even larger increase in the rate of suicide, 19 times higher among the transsexuals than among a non-transsexual control group. Still, only 10 out of 324 transsexuals (i.e., 3.1% of the group) committed suicide.
The results show that while trannies who have medically transitioned do kill themselves more than the rest of the population, the suicide rate isn't as high as the media wants you to think.

Last edited:
Tags
reddit troons