Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
holy fuck lmao
why the hell did you agree to any of this shit? did he lock you up in his basement or something
no self-worth is a hell of a drug lmao
He was a super close friend who wanted to date me for years, and wore me down until I finally said yes. I was convinced he was the only person who would ever love me, I even thought we were going to get married one day. I ignored all his red flags flaws because "nobody's perfect," and I shouldn't be picky because hey, I'm fat and autistic, no sane human being would love me! I should be grateful!! After a few years, my friends finally got through to me that it wasn't normal for him to insult everything I like, for us to fight as often as we did, that it wasn't okay he cheated on me just because he apologized and offered to show me the sex tape he made as a sick kind of peace offering...?

I've been no contact for a little over a year and I've never been so relieved to not know what he's up to. Honestly if he trooned out one of these days, I wouldn't be surprised.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
Irl, I havent had many. There was one troon in my highschool (I was a senior in 2016-17, if that helps with timeframe stuff), and I saw one in my 2nd college (transferred), but there were two others that stand out.

The first is the time I went to college. I decided to go to the PRIDE club because I was still figuring out whether I was bisexual or not. I found a troon (MTF) who wore cat ears and drew anime. Fat, long and greasy hair, acne, the whole works. His presence (and a few other troons) made me realize that those clubs are full of weirdos.

The second was a close friend of mine trooning out. She hasn’t gotten the fake penis or hormones yet, but I’m still holding out that this whole fad wears off before she can do lasting damage to herself.

Boss Bass

kiwifarms.net
>hecox

OK, is this this person's birth name?
I don’t believe so. I looked back through the relevant California state finals and didn’t see the name.
Assuming the state finals is true, their mile time was between 4:08 and 4:20. World class for a female.

Opinion Discarded

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have any personal encounters with one of these freaks? (is there even an irl troon encounters thread? there should be) I saw one of these loonies the other day at the grocery store. It was probably like 6ft tall, wearing a proper gas mask that was bright green, had unwashed hair, wearing a blazer with every pride flag you could imagine on it and was giving everyone around it death stares. This person literally looked like a real life personification of anything you’d see on the SJW art thread.
Aside from my gayden former friend I've mentioned a few times, the only other time I've interacted with a troon beyond just sitting next to one on the train was in 2013. Me and a friend were visiting another friend who lives in bumfuck nowhere right before New Years Eve, since it's kind of a tradition of ours. When we get there we see that it's not just our friend and her bf like we expected, but also this obese Latino guy who introduced himself as "Emily", who was apparently her bf's coworker. He was a typical low effort troon whose only attempt the "present as a woman" was by wearing an ill-fitting wig and attempting to mimic valley girl speech, but otherwise he was pretty pleasant and uncharacteristically tolerant for a troon- friend's bf outright "misgendered" him to his face and said he'd always see him as John (his deadname) since that's how he first knew him as, and Emily just laughed and brushed it off.

It was a good night, with no troon antics and plenty of banter. Minus Emily were all drinking that night and I had to get home the next day, so he offered to drive me home since we lived fairly close to one another. I figured why not since he seemed normal enough and I was still drinking the TRA koolaid at that point, so we said our goodbyes and set out at around 2 AM.

Big mistake. Almost as soon as we get on the road, which was completely deserted since we were still out in the boonies, he asks if I need to stop at a 24hr CVS to get tampons (???) and before I can answer immediately starts telling me how jealous he is that he can't get periods or have babies. I brushed off his sudden outburst as dysphoria and tried to comfort him, since he did seem pretty beat up about not having female parts.

But he just wouldn't stop. The entire time he was driving me home (about an hour and a half) he kept talking about the future of uterus transplants and how he hoped he'd be able to get one, how women who don't want to have children are selfish and should donate their uterus to troons, and that he was planning to ask "Steve" (my gayden friend, who he also knew apparently) to donate her uterus to him when she was finally out to her parents. I just kind of sat there and responded as little as I could get away with, hoping to God he'd change the subject (he didn't).

When he was finally dropping me off he asked to exchange numbers so we could have some more "girl talk", since he'd really enjoyed the talk we'd had in the car. I gave it to him and he spent the next few weeks sending me anime girl memes and talking about his dysphoria, but thankfully he found a different woman to hang on to for validation and quickly forgot me. I haven't seen him since, but he worked with friend's bf for another few years after that before leaving and never contacting them again.

GenitalFetishist

I like dick. Don't kinkshame me.
kiwifarms.net
Short version is my boyfriend took advantage of me. He wanted a "main squeeze" he could do whatever he wanted to, then when he was done, tell me I was fat and ugly and weird and that I needed to lose weight. Part of this abuse was him constantly wanting to fool around with other people, male and female, and have threesomes. So one time he attempted to initiate a three-way with himself, myself, and the DDLG TiM. It was awkward and unpleasant and I have visceral, upsetting memories about it, so I don't talk about it very often or at great length. It's cringe.

I don't identify with feminism anymore. I did when I was a kid and was led to believe feminism was a synonym for gender equality, but I had a big falling out back in the day (involving a minor celebrity) and can't call myself feminist in good conscience. It's a political faction, not the concept of equality itself. And it's a faction that just doesn't embody my feelings towards gender equality. Anti-SJW is the best term I have, since that was what it was called back in 2014, when everyone used "SJW" to refer to those fauxgressive "activist" bullies who got mad about things like air conditioning and manspreading, while spreading blatant bigotry because it was aimed at the "right" targets. I've always struggled to be okay with that. I'd consider KiwiFarms to be a more aggressive anti-SJW leaning site, while Twitter would be SJW. If that makes sense?
I still call myself a feminist because I am a woman and I learned a long time ago that you need to be willing to speak up for yourself or you deserve what you get. Plus, it's a disclosure of bias as much as anything else. I feel like the world would be a better place if people acknowledged their own biases.

Feminism has always been a more left-wing thing and as a result has been swept up into the current "progressive" totalitarianism of the modern left, which I deplore. Maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch, but I refuse to surrender the label to the crazies. IMO, it's like not calling yourself a Christian because of the Westboro Baptist Church.

That being said, I don't give a shit what anyone calls themselves. I've known too many people who called themselves feminists who were genuinely misogynistic, and too many people who shunned the term while still being better friends to women than the wokerati. Actions speak louder than words.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Thanks JY for that update. Knowing it’s Juniper makes it even more hilarious.

Also fuck you Joe for bringing your poor traumatized dog to a fucking protest and using him as your personal animal shield.

Juniper the derby queen:
View attachment 1483997
View attachment 1483996
I remember this fella!
As far as roller derby, I used to go with friends, it was fun to, a party atmosphere, a fun night out.
But I haven't gone in years, about the time males started competing on women's teams.
I have no desire to see males toss women around.

Now, Juniper here is 6' 2" tall.
Percentage of males in US that are 6' or taller------14.5%
Percentage of females in US that are 6' or taller---- 1%
Add to that, Juniper (Josie in this story) isn't some delicate lanky gal. More of a Rhys McKinnon physique.
junoiper pose.jpg

But, if this help Juniper some to terms with her femininity, who are cis privileged women to argue?

I first saw him in this photoshoot.
He ain't even the biggest dude in this!
16399349120_7e662694d3_c.jpg

I guess Juniper's dead name wasn't injurious enough to remove from the photo shoot.

screenshot-www.flickr.com-2020.08.01-09_09_34.png

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
I know this is about Tranny Sideshows, but Sweden being Sweden is now spreading this article:

TL;DR Swedish: Black Transwoman was killed and now her name is being spread all across the social medias! Transwaman are being murdered and hit a peak this year (with 14 supposed transwomyn killed!). I press X to doubt but I just wanted to highlight my country for a bit here.

goyangi

detrans female
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487898

A rare moment of clarity has come to this troon, and he says in the comments "After 1+ years on HRT I look like a dude in makeup." He's fucking right. His chin is as wide as a brick. Of course the reddit troons wont let this stand, his feelings must be validated at all costs. You can just see the crabs pulling each other down every time one tries to escape the damn bucket and it's sad. One commenter actually calls him out and says "Your comments are frustrating because the overwhelming majority of us think you pass!":story:

https://www.reddit.com/r/transpassi..._is_hopeless_nothing_can_save_me_i_look_like/
The way they all hang their hats on FFS is depressing. FFS doesn't make that much of a difference, and it doesn't change any of the other male features. Contrapoints is a pretty good example of this.

maxresdefault.jpg

His face is still super long, his features still look male, and his shoulders still read male. Honestly, he looks more like a "pretty boy" or femboy than a woman in this pic, and he normally looks like he's at least going for a female presentation. Considering he had a pretty lean, twink-y body pre-troonout, and that he had feminine features (for a man), he would stand to gain a lot from FFS. But he still doesn't pass.

Most of the hulking ogres in these threads didn't start out as skinny feminine twinks, and their features are masculine (for a man, even) - Chad body types, strong jawlines, etc. Putting such high hopes on one surgery seems like a path to failure, but they all are doing it. It's not surprising that so many are suicidal, geez.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Did I miss something? Why is everyone sharing their personal experiences with trannies? What happened to not power levelling?
dont powerlevel means "dont post identifying information" and especially "dont attention whore"
posting personal anecdotes relevant to the threat subject is pretty alright in my opinion
also for all we know each and every one of these stories could just be made up nonsense with no basis in reality anyway so it doesn't matter either way

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
A guy I know came out recently and said he’s been on E for six months, and also that he’s felt this way since 14 (he’s 21). He’s always been effeminate and he does drag and looks decent but: he won’t pass. Being HSTS does not mean you’re going to pass. He still has very male features, the difference is he has better makeup. And yes, single mom, four kids all with different dads.

I also know an FTM who passes because he dresses like a normal skinny redneck. Most FTMs could pass (at least to those who are bad at clocking them) if they dressed normally. He’s also always clean shaven, which looks way better than the awful FTM beard.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
I remember this fella!
As far as roller derby, I used to go with friends, it was fun to, a party atmosphere, a fun night out.
But I haven't gone in years, about the time males started competing on women's teams.
I have no desire to see males toss women around.

Now, Juniper here is 6' 2" tall.
Percentage of males in US that are 6' or taller------14.5%
Percentage of females in US that are 6' or taller---- 1%
Add to that, Juniper (Josie in this story) isn't some delicate lanky gal. More of a Rhys McKinnon physique.
View attachment 1488622

But, if this help Juniper some to terms with her femininity, who are cis privileged women to argue?

I first saw him in this photoshoot.
He ain't even the biggest dude in this!
View attachment 1488605

I guess Juniper's dead name wasn't injurious enough to remove from the photo shoot.

View attachment 1488594
lol @ getting medals for beating up women.

Ceci

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have any personal encounters with one of these freaks?
Had an irl acquaintance troon out recently. He was originally a fairly normal and handsome young man. He started out as an overly-flirtatious bisexual guy, made lots of "joking" sexual comments towards both male and female friends, like saying he wants to sleep with straight male friends of have a threesome with couples we were acquainted with (ie. he's hit on my, my boyfriend, and talk about having a threesome with us). He was a Berniebro and communist too, antifa, the type to start arguements over politics irl, as well as a an alcoholic and pothead. Actually, after writing all that down, I realize he wasn't that normal from the start, so scratch that.
Thankfully I haven't had many irl encounters with him since he trooned out during quarantine, but online I sometimes see what he's up to, He was always very personally offended by the concept of "traps" and "futanari" and posts Astolfo/Felix memes referring to them as female, even though he's never been into anime. Also he now browses r/actuallesbians
He's 6 feet tall and has broad shoulders and will frankly never pass. I genuinely think it stemmed from spending too much time online, since he was spouting "trans women are women" long before trooning out.
Hopefully he doesn't chop his dick off.

Banditotron

At Wit's End! Join me?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
;
Had an irl acquaintance troon out recently. He was originally a fairly normal and handsome young man. He started out as an overly-flirtatious bisexual guy, made lots of "joking" sexual comments towards both male and female friends, like saying he wants to sleep with straight male friends of have a threesome with couples we were acquainted with. He was a Berniebro and communist too, antifa, the type to start arguements over politics irl, as well as a an alcoholic and pothead. Actually, after writing all that down, I realize he wasn't that normal from the start, so scratch that.
Thankfully I haven't had many irl encounters with him since he trooned out during quarantine, but online I sometimes see what he's up to, He was always very personally offended by the concept of "traps" and "futanari" and posts Astolfo/Felix memes referring to them as female, even though he's never been into anime. Also he now browses r/actuallesbians
He's 6 feet tall and has broad shoulders and will frankly never pass. I genuinely think it stemmed from spending too much time online, since he was spouting "trans women are women" long before trooning out.
Hopefully he doesn't chop his dick off.
I'd ask for screengrabs of his insanity, but at this point types like him are a dime a dozen. Like a clone army of commie tranny giants.

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have any personal encounters with one of these freaks? (is there even an irl troon encounters thread? there should be) I saw one of these loonies the other day at the grocery store. It was probably like 6ft tall, wearing a proper gas mask that was bright green, had unwashed hair, wearing a blazer with every pride flag you could imagine on it and was giving everyone around it death stares. This person literally looked like a real life personification of anything you’d see on the SJW art thread.
Surprisingly few considering that I'm from California. Only one in my personal friend group, one in my sister's friend group, and one in a social group that I considered joining a while ago.

That last one probably had potential for laughs, but I just avoided him as much as possible because he was a Danielle Muscatto tier tranny. I overheard him talking once about micro aggressions because when he doesn't wear a dress people try to talk to him about sports. He had a buzzcut and a jaw like John Cena, but even if he looked anything like a woman there are still women who talk about sports. This was before I knew about the rampant misogyny in the trans community, but I was somewhat aware of the inherent dependence on gender roles that trans ideology relies on even if I would never dare voice this opinion.

The friend used to be a gay man, now he identifies as a lesbian. I figure that he's just chasing some other tranny. He was always an SJW and would get offended over the piddliest of shit and frankly nothing has changed since he trooned. He's completely no effort though and looks exactly as feminine as he did 5 years ago. Which, granted, is fairly feminine but still clearly male.

The one in my sister's friend group is close enough that he came to Christmas last year. I've only met him once and I'd heard some members of my family say that they wouldn't have even realized he was trans if they hadn't been told. Meeting him I have to agree, he put in so little effort that you wouldn't even know he wanted to pass as a woman. Fortunately he was quiet and I haven't met him since. He's the only one of the three that I met after I peaked and I still have no idea how anyone could ever say that they thought he was a real woman.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
The way they all hang their hats on FFS is depressing. FFS doesn't make that much of a difference, and it doesn't change any of the other male features. Contrapoints is a pretty good example of this.

View attachment 1488670

His face is still super long, his features still look male, and his shoulders still read male. Honestly, he looks more like a "pretty boy" or femboy than a woman in this pic, and he normally looks like he's at least going for a female presentation. Considering he had a pretty lean, twink-y body pre-troonout, and that he had feminine features (for a man), he would stand to gain a lot from FFS. But he still doesn't pass.

Most of the hulking ogres in these threads didn't start out as skinny feminine twinks, and their features are masculine (for a man, even) - Chad body types, strong jawlines, etc. Putting such high hopes on one surgery seems like a path to failure, but they all are doing it. It's not surprising that so many are suicidal, geez.
FFS doesn't work. Every example I've seen just fucks the face up further. Hell, look at MS Blaire White. She looked . . . not as bad before FFS, but now looks like she has a full monkey face. (Blaire being a plastic surgery addict, this is the least of her problems.)

I'd ask for screengrabs of his insanity, but at this point types like him are a dime a dozen. Like a clone army of commie tranny giants.
It's like they all come out the same weird transbian hon factory. At least HSTS generally look good, or at least better than they do. Want that man, you have to look good.

Tags
reddit troons