Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Purple Threat

A Deadly Fuschia, if you will
kiwifarms.net
Anyone have any personal encounters with one of these freaks?
I live in the south but on the outskirts of a blue city. Most of my encounters with troons have been black gays in the grocery store I work at. Usually either a modest blouse and jeans or full on hooker thot look. All were nice, but the height is their biggest issue (shortest I've seen was like 6'5).

The worst I've seen was two tho. A black troon that til this day can't tell if he was homeless or not. Unshaven, unkempt hair, bright pink lipstick to contrast his dark af skin. Always had the same exact ugly dress.

Second was this 20-something white troon with full on animu catgirl garb. Even had a fucking tail and trans pin. Couldn't maintain eye contact, nor said a word as I rung him up.

But overall nothing super horrific.

Last edited:

PozzedByCoronachan

Oikophobiaphobic
kiwifarms.net
How is this good though? You look slightly less fat, but now you look like you were put together by Dr. Frankenstein. Not an improvement.
To be fair the scars are meant to heal away over time and it makes sense for people with really bad gunts/skin deformations or weird ab protrusions to get the surgery. In this guy's case however you're absolutely right in that it only makes him look worse than before.
abdominoplasty8-2.jpgtummy-tuck-abdominoplasty-12-view-1-detail.jpgtummy-tuck-365-left-side-detail.jpgtummy-tuck-before-after-p1.jpg
Which is all a shame because his hips/abs looked pretty good and now look like a Barbie doll's.

Sothis

kiwifarms.net
I should have included this in my first post but this is probably my most ridiculous irl troon encounter
I know a ftm tranny irl that trooned out the second they started attending this super liberal SJW school in my area. Here are some highlights from her:
-Your typical fujoshit fetishist. I'm pretty sure she trooned out to live out her yaoi fantasies, goes on about how she hates yaoi despite making everything "super!!! gay!!! uwu" and being the type of freak to say shit like "see these two moths? they r girlfriends now uwu"
- reees about being 'oppressed' and 'poor' despite coming from an upper-middle class family in a relatively wealthy area and going on expensive international vacations yearly
- reees about capitalism and how she's "punk" and a commie despite same reasons as listed as above as well as getting into art purely to make profit by creating shitty adoptables and charges in whatever is the most powerful currency for even more profit (how people even pay for her horrendous art is beyond me)
- I shit you not, this bitch pretends to be brown or mixed race on instagram, draws herself with black hair, black eyes, brown skin for oppreshun points despite being a pale blonde Anglo
- lies about being abused by her parents and lies about cutting herself for sympathy points
- posted photos of herself in blackface saying "nigger" and making fun of other ethnic groups despite preaching racism bad, BLM etc. constantly
- she once sperged to me about how YouTubers like Blaire White and Kalvin Garrah should have their hormones ripped away from them and how they don't deserve surgery because they're 'privileged' only because she disagrees with their views
- typical "you dont need dysphoria to be trans!" type of SJW
- Typical SJW artist (honestly surprised she hasn't been featured in the SJW arts thread considering she's relatively popular on instagram) draws hideous, obese, brown, disabled, etc. characters. Cries about art theft (despite doing it) and changing characters race (despite doing it)
- bragged about smoking meth at 14
- all her "problems" that she pretends to have are purely self-inflicted
- like all SJWs, she doesn't care about actual oppression people face in Third World countries and acts like 'microagressions' are real oppression.
- everything about her is "ME ME ME ME"
- fails to realise she has it better than 99% of people around her

I remember once she started insulting me and essentially told me that 'I have it easy' purely for the fact that I'm not a troon (and only troons have it hard according to her). Don't want to pl too much here but I have gone through some horrendous shit which she KNOWS but ignores and according to her because I'm not a troon I'm automatically 'privileged' and I'm 'oppressing' her. She's the type of tranny to act like everyone around her is an oppressive privileged devil and that she's the only one in the world that has it hard. What the fuck is up with all these troons having a victim mentality and trying to fight over who's the most oppressed?

mottley_crue

kiwifarms.net
I should have included this in my first post but this is probably my most ridiculous irl troon encounter
I know a ftm tranny irl that trooned out the second they started attending this super liberal SJW school in my area. Here are some highlights from her:
-Your typical fujoshit fetishist. I'm pretty sure she trooned out to live out her yaoi fantasies, goes on about how she hates yaoi despite making everything "super!!! gay!!! uwu" and being the type of freak to say shit like "see these two moths? they r girlfriends now uwu"
- reees about being 'oppressed' and 'poor' despite coming from an upper-middle class family in a relatively wealthy area and going on expensive international vacations yearly
- reees about capitalism and how she's "punk" and a commie despite same reasons as listed as above as well as getting into art purely to make profit by creating shitty adoptables and charges in whatever is the most powerful currency for even more profit (how people even pay for her horrendous art is beyond me)
- I shit you not, this bitch pretends to be brown or mixed race on instagram, draws herself with black hair, black eyes, brown skin for oppreshun points despite being a pale blonde Anglo
- lies about being abused by her parents and lies about cutting herself for sympathy points
- posted photos of herself in blackface saying "nigger" and making fun of other ethnic groups despite preaching racism bad, BLM etc. constantly
- she once sperged to me about how YouTubers like Blaire White and Kalvin Garrah should have their hormones ripped away from them and how they don't deserve surgery because they're 'privileged' only because she disagrees with their views
- Typical SJW artist (honestly surprised she hasn't been featured in the SJW arts thread considering she's relatively popular on instagram) draws hideous, obese, brown, disabled, etc. characters. Cries about art theft (despite doing it) and changing characters race (despite doing it)
- like all SJWs, she doesn't care about actual oppression people face in Third World countries and acts like 'microagressions' are real oppression.

I remember once she started insulting me and essentially told me that 'I have it easy' purely for the fact that I'm not a troon (and only troons have it hard according to her). Don't want to pl too much here but I have gone through some horrendous shit which she KNOWS but ignores and according to her because I'm not a troon I'm automatically 'privileged' and I'm 'oppressing' her. She's the type of tranny to act like everyone around her is an oppressive privileged devil and that she's the only one in the world that has it hard. What the fuck is up with all these troons having a victim mentality and trying to fight over who's the most oppressed?
Tbh it’s not just troons. Being a SJW in general is all about having a perpetual victim mentality and never taking any responsibility for one’s actions because you belong to a marginalized group that has been disenfranchised throughout history. Now, in no way is this me discounting the horrors and realities of disenfranchisement and marginalization. I’m not a particularly ~privileged~ person either (unless you count not being an insane tranny as a privilege) so I’m well-aware of how much harder the world is if you don’t have money or other privileges that make life slightly easier to live.

What I don’t support, however, are people who belong to marginalized groups who continue to have zero desire to improve themselves and their own personal conditions (and, in fact, seem to go out of their way to worsen their living conditions) and blame it entirely on being a part of a marginalized group. At some point, personal responsibility needs to come into the equation and you need to admit that you being a useless NEET has fuck all to do with your race/sexuality/gender/income and it’s because you’re just a lazy fuck who doesn’t want to do a damn thing to help yourself, and instead you just want to be catered by others.

Unfortunately, being a SJW hinges on rejecting all personal responsibility and blaming every single one of your problems on your marginalized identity. Can’t get a job because you refuse to shower or make yourself look like someone who should be hired? Just blame your marginalized identity and say it’s racism/homophobia/sexism/classism! Why admit that you’re just a waste of human life when you can blame all of your shortcomings on the evil bigots who are oppressing you?

In conclusion: being a SJW is all about blaming everybody else for anything bad that happens to you, even if you were entirely at fault for it happening. It’s no surprise that troons are adopting that general SJW mindset, and calling anyone who calls them out for being utterly insufferable “transphobic”. It’s textbook SJW bullshit.

Also @Purple Threat why the fuck are so many trannies 6’+ tall when the average height for men in the United States is like 5’9”? Why do all of these dudes who are built like the Empire State building want to troon out so badly?

Aviva's Biotech-Breakdown

What white trash means, is a moral failure.
kiwifarms.net
Tbh it’s not just troons. Being a SJW in general is all about having a perpetual victim mentality and never taking any responsibility for one’s actions because you belong to a marginalized group that has been disenfranchised throughout history. Now, in no way is this me discounting the horrors and realities of disenfranchisement and marginalization. I’m not a particularly ~privileged~ person either (unless you count not being an insane tranny as a privilege) so I’m well-aware of how much harder the world is if you don’t have money or other privileges that make life slightly easier to live.

What I don’t support, however, are people who belong to marginalized groups who continue to have zero desire to improve themselves and their own personal conditions (and, in fact, seem to go out of their way to worsen their living conditions) and blame it entirely on being a part of a marginalized group. At some point, personal responsibility needs to come into the equation and you need to admit that you being a useless NEET has fuck all to do with your race/sexuality/gender/income and it’s because you’re just a lazy fuck who doesn’t want to do a damn thing to help yourself, and instead you just want to be catered by others.

Unfortunately, being a SJW hinges on rejecting all personal responsibility and blaming every single one of your problems on your marginalized identity. Can’t get a job because you refuse to shower or make yourself look like someone who should be hired? Just blame your marginalized identity and say it’s racism/homophobia/sexism/classism! Why admit that you’re just a waste of human life when you can blame all of your shortcomings on the evil bigots who are oppressing you?

In conclusion: being a SJW is all about blaming everybody else for anything bad that happens to you, even if you were entirely at fault for it happening. It’s no surprise that troons are adopting that general SJW mindset, and calling anyone who calls them out for being utterly insufferable “transphobic”. It’s textbook SJW bullshit.

Also @Purple Threat why the fuck are so many trannies 6’+ tall when the average height for men in the United States is like 5’9”? Why do all of these dudes who are built like the Empire State building want to troon out so badly?
I agree with most of this. I'm a POC (technically) and an uber libtard and most of KF would probably disagree with my socioeconomic views but I have a lot of disdain for people who seem to solely capitalize off of being victims. Roxane Gay (not a tranny) and Laverne Cox (flaming tranny) come to mind.
Also a big reason why I have issues with the trans movement to begin with, as all of it is predicated on some manufactured victimhood. No critical analysis or intellectually honest discourse required.

Skipjack

Simply Playing The Game
kiwifarms.net

This doesn't surprise me. It appears to be a trend these days for upper middle class white liberal arts students to start identifying as whatever they can to gain oppression clout and be part of ~the revolution~, because identity politics have made their already mental illness-rattled brains strip away anything left of their self worth. Without being a special minority, they are useless to ~the revolution~ and must change. That's why they feel the need to lengthen their twitter bios with as many labels as they can. It also lets them get away with bullying people and being apathetic pieces of shit.

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
This doesn't surprise me. It appears to be a trend these days for upper middle class white liberal arts students to start identifying as whatever they can to gain oppression clout and be part of ~the revolution~, because identity politics have made their already mental illness-rattled brains strip away anything left of their self worth. Without being a special minority, they are useless to ~the revolution~ and must change. That's why they feel the need to lengthen their twitter bios with as many labels as they can. It also lets them get away with bullying people and being apathetic pieces of shit.
And yet, useful idiots like them are the first against the wall when ~the revolution~ hits.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
Maybe surgery to give him ‘womanly hips’?

@supremeautismo, could you share his username? I want to find what surgery he had.
Same tranny as this one:

boob question mark 11.PNG

If you look at the screencap, you'll see my personal troon doesn't even follow him. This was someone suggested to me in Twitter's side bar.

Let's start with some choice tweets:

uglee 06.PNG

uglee 07.PNG

uglee 03.PNG

uglee 03.PNG

Apologies for the terrible cropping; confirmed the scars are from bottom surgery, meaning the before and after pics are likely much older.

Here's the least NSFW picture I could find

uglee 05.jpg

I'm not even gonna bother spoilering this one because these clearly aren't tits

uglee 01.jpg

There were more "flattering" ones, but the fact that anyone would ever put this willingly on the internet is rich.

NSFW scar pic:

uglee 02.jpg

And finally, the worst thing you've ever seen--the beautiful results of a bottom surgery

uglee 04.jpg

Kept it large because fuck you that's why

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
They're basically transhumanists tbh. Body modification + euphoric atheism + religious-like dogma. Plus a perverted fixation on trying to disprove every binary thing.
I remember there was a huge drama in the rationalist blogsphere when the candidate of the NeoReactionary Party in Canada (I think?) turned out to be transgender.
For those among us that don't know what the hell is NeoReaction is basically a clusterfuck transhumanist right-wing traditionalist and ancap ideoliges, it's mainly inspired by the writtings of former marxist and postmodernist meth-head philosopher Nick Land, who is also a lolcow, by the writings of Pinochet-apologist Hans-Hermann Hoppe, and by the writings of schizopilled "hyperfascist" with a cuckold fetish Julius Evola.
NeoReaction was started in Lesswrong, a blog about rationalist, atheist and utilitarian philosophy created by a self-taught narcissist, yes, it's as cringe-inducing as it sounds, there are lots of lolcows in this community, such as Roko, or Eliezer Yudkowsky, Scott Alexander, a self-hating depressed shrink who became somewhat famous after being doxed by a journo and because he wrote a somewhat famous copypasta known as "i can tolerate anything except the outgroup", he's extremely infamous even among his fellow Lesswrongers, due to his support of eugenics, his passive aggresive support for Effective Altruism and the fact he considers homosexuality a mental illness.
NeoReaction basically wants to turn the US into a corporation and it deeply admires feudal monarchies, as they claim they're one of the best examples of anarcho-capitalism.
Some NeoReactionaries such as "internet computer scientist" Gwern (who became famous after creating an AI that generates waifus and after archiving Ogrish.com) are inspired by edgy anime, bad sci-fi movies and My Little Pony (I'm not even kidding, Gwern is a huge fan of my Little Pony and has wasted thousands of hours watching and reviewing anime at My Anime List).

There was also a huge drama surrounding Justine Tunney, a former Occupy Wall Street SJW turned transhumanist, rationalist blogger and NeoReactionary, as turns out he is a tranny, as a matter of fact, his HRT gave him cancer back in 2012.

Michelle Catlin also comes to mind as a hoppeian NeoReactionary and "national-capitalist" who is also a tranny, he was the one that got Sargon of Akkad to call him a white nigger. And he's also a pedo weeb lol.

shuppet

kiwifarms.net
Same tranny as this one:

View attachment 1489798

If you look at the screencap, you'll see my personal troon doesn't even follow him. This was someone suggested to me in Twitter's side bar.

Let's start with some choice tweets:

View attachment 1489805

View attachment 1489807

View attachment 1489812

Apologies for the terrible cropping; confirmed the scars are from bottom surgery, meaning the before and after pics are likely much older.

Here's the least NSFW picture I could find

View attachment 1489808

I'm not even gonna bother spoilering this one because these clearly aren't tits

View attachment 1489815

There were more "flattering" ones, but the fact that anyone would ever put this willingly on the internet is rich.

NSFW scar pic:

And finally, the worst thing you've ever seen--the beautiful results of a bottom surgery

View attachment 1489822

Kept it large because fuck you that's why
Was confused as to why he still had a dick despite the scar being from bottom surgery and unfortunately I found the answer: he was enough of a degenerate coomer to go for the experimental futa hentai edition of the stinkditch surgery
EUfZd4iU8AAVyaH.jpg

Unsurprisingly, his feed is nothing but horny posts and incredibly unflattering pictures that he thinks are hot for some reason:
Screenshot (90).pngEePAt0UVAAE_AIm.jpgEbY2B2kUcAANIbq.jpg

cuddle striker

Karen Farms: harmful enlargement pills
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember there was a huge drama in the rationalist blogsphere when the candidate of the NeoReactionary Party in Canada (I think?) turned out to be transgender.
For those among us that don't know what the hell is NeoReaction is basically a clusterfuck transhumanist right-wing traditionalist and ancap ideoliges, it's mainly inspired by the writtings of former marxist and postmodernist meth-head philosopher Nick Land, who is also a lolcow, by the writings of Pinochet-apologist Hans-Hermann Hoppe, and by the writings of schizopilled "hyperfascist" with a cuckold fetish Julius Evola.
NeoReaction was started in Lesswrong, a blog about rationalist, atheist and utilitarian philosophy created by a self-taught narcissist, yes, it's as cringe-inducing as it sounds, there are lots of lolcows in this community, such as Roko, or Eliezer Yudkowsky, Scott Alexander, a self-hating depressed shrink who became somewhat famous after being doxed by a journo and because he wrote a somewhat famous copypasta known as "i can tolerate anything except the outgroup", he's extremely infamous even among his fellow Lesswrongers, due to his support of eugenics, his passive aggresive support for Effective Altruism and the fact he considers homosexuality a mental illness.
NeoReaction basically wants to turn the US into a corporation and it deeply admires feudal monarchies, as they claim they're one of the best examples of anarcho-capitalism.
Some NeoReactionaries such as "internet computer scientist" Gwern (who became famous after creating an AI that generates waifus and after archiving Ogrish.com) are inspired by edgy anime, bad sci-fi movies and My Little Pony (I'm not even kidding, Gwern is a huge fan of my Little Pony and has wasted thousands of hours watching and reviewing anime at My Anime List).

There was also a huge drama surrounding Justine Tunney, a former Occupy Wall Street SJW turned transhumanist, rationalist blogger and NeoReactionary, as turns out he is a tranny, as a matter of fact, his HRT gave him cancer back in 2012.

Michelle Catlin also comes to mind as a hoppeian NeoReactionary and "national-capitalist" who is also a tranny, he was the one that got Sargon of Akkad to call him a white nigger. And he's also a pedo weeb lol.
Fuck, haven't thought about gwern/ogrish/lesswrong cows in a long, long time. almost deserve threads of their own.

Tags
reddit troons