Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1597354
tHe NeW NetHer UpdAtE mUsiC iS mAdE a TrAnsGenDer gAmeR!!! ThIs iS sOoOoO wHolEsOmE 100!!!! YaSsSs QuEeN!!!
In other words, trans music for literal hell? Seems pretty fitting to me.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to add, yes, males who want to compete as women have to take HRT for a time, so most dudes just wanting to troll won't have an impact.

BUT...

These HRT requirements are not in place in high school (nor college (AFAIK), so this will affect sports records, scholarships in the mean time before Olympics or professional sports.

As the number of kids trooning out is exploding (lowering the age of transition towards people still in their physical prime) and fewer requirements made of trans athletes, women's records will continue to fall to dudes.

In addition, this is only mid-way on the slippery slope where TIMs like Rhys/Ivy want there to be NO requirements made of trans women.
Since trans women are women...so requiring them to take drugs is misogyny.

Once "trans women are women" becomes the norm, no requirements for trans women to do anything other than self-declare will be pushed. And it is being pushed.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
This gross bloke has a fetish and wants to have the experiences he thinks lesbians have.
View attachment 1594498
Lesbians don't know if they are dating each other or are just friends!1 UwU

He also has a tiny hint of self awareness
View attachment 1594500
Not even r/actualpenises can convince him yet.

But I bet it's already to late for him now. He should have continued to jerk off to lesbians instead if trooning out. Oh well, another troon trainwreck in the making.
I can't see the OP, but what are the chances the imaginary lesbians he dates are not aware he is trans?
screenshot-kiwifarms.net-2020.09.15-05_58_09.png

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Came across some troon nonsense in r/unitedkingdom. Troon asks 'Why is there so much hate in the UK towards transgendered people?'. Post is downvoted and now locked with over 400 comments.
Link
View attachment 1594666
Most of the top comments are variations of "Nooo, that's not true. Most people just don't care about the whole issue." Then we've got some "It's the fault of the media/Mumsnet." And some refreshingly honest, not super downvoted comments like this one.
View attachment 1594673

What's far more interesting (or should I say boring because it would win any internet troon bingo card) is OP's post history. He's MTF, 40ish, married with children, seems to be a programmer, and claims to have known to be trans since he was four. Oh and he also posts about his coping mechanism - a lot (just two examples).
View attachment 1594685
View attachment 1594684
Insert the "How do three men in their thirties not have 800$ between them?" meme from Always Sunny. Or in this case, how does one man in his fourties only have £200 in savings?

The only good thing here is that his wife is leaving him. Maybe she was smart enough to squirrel away all the money first hence why his entire savings are less than £200.

Yes, when I have mental distress, I shop and masturbate.
I'm such a girl.

JFC

PoisonedBun

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I don't doubt yaoi/BL tropes have a role in a decent amount of FtMs, the way you all talk about it is like the genre hasn't evolved since 2005. It's still got cliches and top and bottom dynamics but the new stuff is way less violent and there's been a push for basic accuracy in the sex like using lube.

I think a lot of it has to do with what someone said before about womens roles in society + seeing cutesy idealized relationships and thinking thats the only way to get it, PLUS wanting a get out of jail free card for being a fujoshi. If you're a cis woman and you like m/m a little too much you're disgusting, but gay men can like it as much as they want. Even though most cis gay men go after bara, which is the muscled up, super sexual version.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Yaoi is a part of it, but the degree to which it plays is being overestimated. There’s really two angles:

1) one is ‘edgy’. These are the non-binary ones, or the FTMs who don’t take hormones. They woulda been emos 15 years ago. They’re skinny and wear tight jeans and floral print button downs. They enjoy shocking their parents. These people have lots of friends and romantic partners.
2. one is ‘autistic’. They’re overweight and awkward. They have shitty facial hair from T. The Colt Seidmans of the world. They don’t understand why they’re still having a difficult time socializing even in trans spaces.

ConsoleWarVet

Smoking cannabis in the clocktowaaaahhh
kiwifarms.net
I know we're probably not doing the whole 'look who I found on a dating site' thing any more (I haven't caught up to this thread in a while)...

But I had to share this lovely lady (gentleman?) with a bunch of face tattoos that don't totally prove that all trannies are mentally I'll at all! No sir!

Anyway, meet Them:

View attachment 1598019
View attachment 1598020
View attachment 1598021
Those teeth. The scarring around the lip piercings. That shitty chin stubble. They have only two decent looking tattoos and one is "Beards are Femme" across their face. What a trainwreck. This person definitely smells like cigs and armpits all the time.

Last edited:

Sir Benfro

kiwifarms.net
I know we're probably not doing the whole 'look who I found on a dating site' thing any more (I haven't caught up to this thread in a while)...

But I had to share this lovely lady (gentleman?) with a bunch of face tattoos that don't totally prove that all trannies are mentally I'll at all! No sir!

Anyway, meet Them:

View attachment 1598019
View attachment 1598020
View attachment 1598021
I see the right side is “femme” and the forehead is “masculine” (because that’s not contradictory at all) but what is written on the other chick? Broad? I can’t figure it out.

Edit: never mind the person above me got it, what a sad sack

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net

Anyway, meet Them:

View attachment 1598019
View attachment 1598020
View attachment 1598021
That's a female. The lack of brow bossing, bulgy eyes, and the area around the nose and mouth always give it away.

Definitely mental, however, she's more entitled to using a lesbian dating app than the AGPs.

Hypnotised Chicken

Feathered tard
kiwifarms.net
That's a female. The lack of brow bossing, bulgy eyes, and the area around the nose and mouth always give it away.

Definitely mental, however, she's more entitled to using a lesbian dating app than the AGPs.
Oh I know it's a biological female. The 'masculine' across the forehead didn't fool me lol

It's the 'Her' dating app too but that doesn't count for shit

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
He still claims it on his twitter bio
View attachment 1597637
Okay not gonna lie TS CUGR made me laugh

Anyway, meet Them:

View attachment 1598019
View attachment 1598020
View attachment 1598021
Imagine doing this to yourself and still looking super feminine even under all the layers of What The Fuck you're trying to cloak yourself in. Very sad that she might've actually been a decent looking female in another lifetime. WTF is that shit on the sides of her mouth? I think it's scarification but before I spent a full 2 minutes staring in disbelief at this trainwreck I thought it was acne and/or herpes.

Sì.

kiwifarms.net

Anyway, meet Them:

View attachment 1598019
View attachment 1598020
View attachment 1598021
I thought I had seen everything, I really did. But what the fuck is this? I don't know who looks trashier between this person and the homeless trans woman we've seen earlier.

ConsoleWarVet

Smoking cannabis in the clocktowaaaahhh
kiwifarms.net
Okay not gonna lie TS CUGR made me laugh

Imagine doing this to yourself and still looking super feminine even under all the layers of What The Fuck you're trying to cloak yourself in. Very sad that she might've actually been a decent looking female in another lifetime. WTF is that shit on the sides of her mouth? I think it's scarification but before I spent a full 2 minutes staring in disbelief at this trainwreck I thought it was acne and/or herpes.
The red spots near the check script? That's just another tattoo. That's why you get a black outline it keeps other colors from spreading more and looking like dogshit in a year and a half.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

Anyway, meet Them:

View attachment 1598019
View attachment 1598020
View attachment 1598021
Why do all FTMs look the same? MTFs are each grotesque in their own way, but there’s a very distinct FTM face. Anyway, he/she is a goblin and I would not have sex with him/her.

Tags
reddit troons