Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
How inspiring. Maybe op can prove that in real life, and someone will make a book about it!
View attachment 1599154
What a heartwarming and wholesome message, that one. So what some of the most horrifying murderers out there seem to have some pretty extreme perversions and/or hangups when it comes to women and/or gender. Nevermind that. That's not important. Everyone can be a serial killer. All you have to do is try.

We don't randomly kill women, we have happy AGP fantasies.

Aberforth

kiwifarms.net
Reddit Dump

Troon asks how to argue against autogynephilia. Answers are what you'd think:
View attachment 1590784View attachment 1590786
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransge..._argue_against_ray_blanchards_autogynephilia/ (Archive)

Imagine thinking that Contapoints disproves the notion of autogynephilia. If anything he's proof of it.

It's almost funny that he thinks this works:
View attachment 1590791
https://www.reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/iqrfn5/reverse/ (Archive)
Akechi is a supernatural serial killer with daddy issues. Just the person I'd want comforting me!
View attachment 1597354
tHe NeW NetHer UpdAtE mUsiC iS mAdE a TrAnsGenDer gAmeR!!! ThIs iS sOoOoO wHolEsOmE 100!!!! YaSsSs QuEeN!!!
At least it wasn't Alex Mauer.

Dead Eye

My clit is longer than yours
kiwifarms.net
only the fat, polyamorous, spoonie, girlfriend’s Tumblr - but I’m newbie at this, so if anyone fancies having a poke around the Internet looking for Aleksandra/Aleksandr and her girlfriend Steph (both at university in Liverpool, not sure which, Steph is from Nottinghamshire and Aleks is British born to Polish parents) their assistance would be welcome.

View attachment 1599071
View attachment 1599072

View attachment 1599073

View attachment 1599070

This tutor uses the same username and seems to have a very similar nose but she seems to actually be in Poland and the timeline doesn’t fit:

View attachment 1599083

Other hits for the Milli63 username seem to lead to a normie bloke called Greg.
Lol these people really are an open book, aren't they? Just blurted out their relationship issues regarding something their partner is insecure about for practically no reason at all. Wouldn't you love living with a reddit user?

Although I suppose there could be one of these reddit advice posts about you right now and you just haven't seen it, or you didn't recognize it because the story was told through such a thick layer of delusion.

PoisonedBun

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also RE that conversation earlier about BL manga: while the medium has progressed and evolved over the years there's also the Omegaverse subgenre that's popular these days where it feels like we've gone backwards again. It pretty much is based on making one of the two dudes biologically more aggressive and protective cause of scent hormones compared to the other dude who can biologically get pregnant and is naturally more submissive. I imagine kpop fujo troons in particular are also knee deep into omegaverse fanfics of their fave kpop boys.
I didn't even remember omegaverse existed because I actively try to forget it exists because its so fucking stupid. I'd call it more of a yaoi subgenre but it's absolutely had an impact.

Someone gave it to the nips and I will never forgive them for poisoning the east with that shit.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
can't they read another book? all authors they quote are for children. Also in your other post they talk about not buying HP official merch but buy instead from trans etsy sellers uwu. Jesus christ, I love Dostoevsky but I don't own a fucking figurine of Raskholnikov. It's baffling how they claim to be communists and whatnot and still are huge consoomers.

I'd say the new book sounds a bit based, though, but that story has been beated to death and there's just so many superior media that even the trannies know it. Still, kinda brave to push that title on current year. Optimistic but I hope it makes more people oppose transgenderism.
This thread is like 1535 pages of making the point that these people are obnoxious and pushy, not exactly intelligent.

They probably don't even grasp what Communism really means.

How inspiring. Maybe op can prove that in real life, and someone will make a book about it!
View attachment 1599154
Someday someone will write about about a self-proclaimed Troon whose highly active on the internet whose a Serial killer murdering women out of jealousy, cutting out their wombs for trophies as well as keeping their underwear- and it won't be a work of fiction.

The alternative is someone being really ballsy and writing a serial killer who only targets troons with plenty of peak-transing media information sprinkled in. The killer will find his victims by searching through the comments of actual women on the faux-twitter of the book and will make their selections based on those they finds spewing the most vitriol.

I didn't even remember omegaverse existed because I actively try to forget it exists because its so fucking stupid. I'd call it more of a yaoi subgenre but it's absolutely had an impact.

Someone gave it to the nips and I will never forgive them for poisoning the east with that shit.
It's not just in yaoi though. That nasty shit is spreading through all fandom couples regardless of gender, except maybe lesbians but then female-female ships aren't as common. Same with DD/LG. It's like aids, it infects a writer but you only see very minor symptoms at first and then they're just endlessly producing the most uninspired rehashed content that's all about it.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Just blurted out their relationship issues regarding something their partner is insecure about for practically no reason at all.
Dear reddit,
My sweet, kind, loving partner is super insecure about their chronic illness that limits their ability to live a normal life. You should see the shit that happens on a daily basis. Allow me to describe it in detail over the next four paragraphs.
So my question is, how can I convince them to open our relationship? I'm polyamorous btw and my needs aren't being met.
Holy fuck, dude. Someone call the FBI.

Somchai

kiwifarms.net

Jolyne

Yare yare dawa.
kiwifarms.net
I'll... just leave this here :stress:

*BuT wHeRe DiD jK get ThE iDeA fOr A cRoSsDrEsSiNg SeRiAl KiLlEr*

View attachment 1599491View attachment 1599492View attachment 1599493
I'm pretty sure this guy has posted his artwork of mutilated women online, and it may have involved girls as well (or I might be getting his art confused with that other tranny pedo artist). There's also screenshots of him on dating apps listing himself as a lesbian.

I saw a post about him 1-2 years ago on tumblr, I'll see if I can track it down.

bot_for_hire

kiwifarms.net
Makes sense:

Something you should realize about autogynephiles: They can’t stop.

'AGP functions more like an addiction than an orientation or identity.
Understanding it as an addiction also gives insight into the escalating nature of the phenomenon. Men who crossdress start out doing it occasionally as a masturbatory exercise. Over time, the bliss wanes, and the AGP begins to chase the dragon.
There are extensive psychiatric comorbidities among this population because addictions, even non-substance-use ones, are regularly part of a mentally ill person’s coping strategies.

Dissociation is the source of the “high” for the AGP. He’d achieve that perfect bliss in embodying any role that was deeply *not him.* This is why sexism is an absolute prerequisite for AGP. He sees women as another species, not just people who happen to be female. He must “other” women in order to reach that non-self place.

To access that gender euphoria, everyone they interact with has to speak and behave as though they’re women. Otherwise, these men are stuck with crossdressing at home or in CD/kink groups. And that really limits how much they can up their dosage, and how often they can dose.

This is because we aren’t functioning as human beings living and letting live. We are animated props for the role-play scenario that lets these people access a specific mental state. We’re set pieces, and the whole world becomes their drug. And if you speak or act wrong (according to gender culture rules), you have now become the thing standing in between an addict and their fix.

You cannot satisfy an addict. It’s not chemically possible. Trying to do so doesn’t help them and isn’t good for you.'

Tags
reddit troons