Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Opinion Discarded

incorrigible anime icon
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600827View attachment 1600829

This stuff makes me MATI but they really went mask off with pretending to care about consent. Changing your mind is transphobic now.
Crazy to see how the woke have done a complete 180 on all of their beliefs. Even ten years ago they'd proudly profess that women could dress any way they like, pursue any career in any field, and act however they wanted since there's no one way to be a woman and that consent to sex can be revoked at any time, with any person, for any reason and to suggest otherwise made you no better than a rapist. Now they're dead set on convincing women who cut their hair too short and prefer sensible shoes that they're no longer women and have to chop their tits off and screeching at lesbians (and sometimes straight men) to suck cocks against their will. Really shows how easily manipulated and/or amoral they are.
I've seen handmaidens constantly claim that this stuff never happens and it's all evil terf propaganda but now here we are. As expected.
There's no convincing them, since they always change goalposts when one of their dumb points gets debunked. They'll say there are literally no cases of troons attacking women and girls in bathrooms/changing rooms, and if you show instances where they have they'll demand you show them statistics on widespread troon-on-women violence, and if you show them that troons are just as if not more likely than other men to assault women they'll flounce off and call you a bigot. They say that no twanswomen anywhere have pestered lesbians for sex or called them bigots for refusing cock, and if you show them otherwise they'll claim that they're just one-off incidents. Show them this isn't true, and they'll tell you that it's the lesbians' fault for not being willing to validate womansonas with their pussies.
Notice how everyone flippantly claiming that genitals don't matter and are indistinguishable from sex toys is either a teenager, has next to no sexual experience, is autismal, or is some flavor of unfuckable reprobate who can't get any despite their best efforts. They're all virgins, ugly, or ugly virgins. None of these people fuck, but in true lolcow fashion still think they're fit to dictate other people's sex lives anyways :story:

Last edited:

Ethical Nightmare

Don’t be such a negaton
kiwifarms.net
If there’s any obstacle there, it’s psychological.
Holy shit!! I cannot believe how fucking rapey that sounds. I wonder if this type of thinking has come about because of the MeToo movement, as a sort of rebound due to the hysteria.
We went from “Consent can be withdrawn at any time and for any reason and no one is obligated to have sex with you” to “If you don’t fuck me you’ll be labeled a bigot, and your genital preferences come from a transphobic society. If you just forget about your conditioning you’ll see my dick as just a really big clit (“you’ll see my strap ons are no different from an actual dick”)“

Last edited:

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Debatable. I get the logic behind the purpose but it's still a little borderline.
I'm not saying they are common, just they exist. People are into all sorts of stuff from feets, animal costumes, balloons to choking. Getting your man buns "violated" by a lady isn't that odd all things considered. Definitely a niche but no doubt something some men find hot.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Dumb boomer lesbian here and her ilk (not quite woke enough to be a handmaiden, but woke enough to support ‘trans rights’) never fail to amaze me.

They’re like the Russian aristocracy before 1917.

You see, many aristocrats eagerly supported the revolution. Not just the Bourgeois-kind of “Hey let’s have a constitutional monarchy!” No, quite a few of them eagerly supported workers seizing the means of production, attended chic revolutionary salons, and helped the Bolsheviks out with raising funds and setting up illegal presses.

And all of them, except for the few who could sense the winds turning, of course ended up against the wall themselves. Or starved to death somewhere in a gulag.

But do go on ‘supporting trans rights’, dear handmaidens and lesbians. See where that gets you, when a dude in a dress demands a blowjob.

(The answer to the old lesbian, after A LOT of weaving is of course: Yes, you probably are transphobic.)
Ah but you see you have made a mistake here. Boomer Lesbian isn't real. This question was posed by the author in order to preach their moral high ground and attempt to furthur normalize a retarded position. No one actually asked this, the troon invented and presented a falsity.

It's ideological propganda.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net

This stuff makes me MATI but they really went mask off with pretending to care about consent. Changing your mind is transphobic now.
No lesbian is unknowingly or knowingly hooking up with them because troonbians don't pass & they are men. These crazy blokes are living in a made up reality they created for themselves. They act like these imagined scenarios where a homosexual woman is going to bed with a troonbian and only finds out that he is a man when the clothes come off are real and then they are screeching and whining about it.

Pathetic blue balled ogres.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
No lesbian is unknowingly or knowingly hooking up with them because troonbians don't pass & they are men. These crazy blokes are living in a made up reality they created for themselves. They act like these imagined scenarios where a homosexual woman is going to bed with a troonbian and only finds out that he is a man when the clothes come off are real and then they are screeching and whining about it.

Pathetic blue balled ogres.
Let's face it, the only "lesbians" simping for troons are straight girls who are claiming to be lesbians for woke points. It's the perfect out for the political lesbian who still wants a dick in her life.

Or so it would be if, you know, troons weren't so fucking disgusting.

Opinion Discarded

incorrigible anime icon
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit!! I cannot believe how fucking rapey that sounds. I wonder if this type of thinking has come about because of the MeToo movement, as a sort of rebound due to the hysteria.
We went from “Consent can be withdrawn at any time and for any reason and no one is obligated to have sex with you” to “If you don’t fuck me you’ll be labeled a bigot, and your genital preferences come from a transphobic society. If you just forget about your conditioning you’ll see my dick as just a really big clit (“you’ll see my strap ons are no different from an actual dick”)“
They're unable to understand or accept that most people are unwilling to fuck them not because of some socially conditioned hangup, but because they genuinely just don't find them attractive. Most cotton ceiling rhetoric revolves around this idea, specifically that lesbians/straight men actually are attracted to troons but keep their ladydique desires to themselves and reject them out of fear of being labeled straight(lesbians) or gay(straight men) because ~society~ says women only have vaginas. Pure troon narcissism.

Venture into trans twitter and soon you'll see some stubbled, danger-haired rapehon graciously assuring lesbians that it's perfectly okay to be interested in transbians and to not let the evil TERFs prevent them from following their hearts by dating one like they want to- and of course, any lezzer who's anything less than ecstatic over the prospect of dating a troon is deemed a TERF. Not sure if it's delusion or cope, but either way it's hilarious.

DoTheDrew

kiwifarms.net

It's funny how consent goes out the window the minute it's about affirming their totally valid unicorn identities. You don't see it as much in the FTM camp I think, but it sure is a recurring theme for MTFs. I'm also thinking of the bathroom pisswanker from that child protection charity in the UK, who, get this, linked his fucking masturbation videos to his public LinkedIn! He made his co-workers unwilling participants in his fetish, but that got handwaved by the whole kweer-crowd cuz, I guess, all kinks are valid and should be lived out to the fullest at any given moment, and if you don't think so, you're a prude?

They've quite obviously never had sex. Dick and dildos are nothing alike in how they feel. We want real dick, not a fucking meat tube pulled off someone's arm and stapled rotting to their crotch.
"You won't know you won't like it..." - apart from being rapey as fuck, it's like they (try to) replicate the absolute worst aspects of masculinity to be more "guy" than the guys. I've seen this in real life FTMs too.

Tags
reddit troons