Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
One of the responses was "whoa that is straight up transphobia and internalized misogyny"

they couldn’t quite bring themselves to just call the tranny misogynistic. They had to stress that this was the special lady form of self-directed misogyny, despite it literally being about how he as a male is supposedly better than his wife due to his sex.

Legoshi

Kiwifarms' resident gray wolf
I did more scrolling on r/traaaaaaaaaaaans or however many letters it is. Quite an experience.
View attachment 1752734
citation needed
View attachment 1752735
RAPEBLOB SAYS TRAN RIGHTS!
View attachment 1752736
Threats of suicide is an abuse tactic. FYI
View attachment 1752740
NOT A FETISH GUISE!
View attachment 1752742
Bro, just help your mom open the pickles.

View attachment 1752743
brah
Didn't Christina Hoff Sommers debunk the college campus rape scenario a while ago?

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
1606562827821.png

Those responses are a goldmine, nobody's willing to admit the obvious answer that he still realizes deep down he's a man. :story: :story: :story:

According to the post they also have a daughter together. I'm willing to bet money that dad trooned out after mom got pregnant and started being the center of attention. Because that's what you do when you're going to be a father, you ruin your wife's and kid's lives to avoid actual work.

Didn't Christina Hoff Sommers debunk the college campus rape scenario a while ago?
Yeah, all those studies lumped in questions like "have you ever been subjected to unwanted advances?" with "have you ever been raped?" and then said "1 in 4 women on campus have been raped".

The survey was also online and completely voluntary - there just isn't a statistically defensible way to make the results from a non-representative sample applicable to an entire population even if you have detailed information on the sample and population (which I'm guessing the survey writers did not). Then there are the more fundamental problems with putting a survey online - "unwanted advances" is too vague to be useful and there isn't a human questioner to ask for details plus any troll could respond if he wanted.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
One of the responses was "whoa that is straight up transphobia and internalized misogyny"

they couldn’t quite bring themselves to just call the tranny misogynistic. They had to stress that this was the special lady form of self-directed misogyny, despite it literally being about how he as a male is supposedly better than his wife due to his sex.
Goddamn, trannies have zero self awareness that they're misogynist. "Hey my husband's a fucking creep" "Oh sweetie uwu you're just internalizing your misogyny"

fetid_sewer_rat

just here to hate on trans women
Spider Tran, Spider Tran
does whatever a tranny can
punch a woman, rape a child
post a dick on r/dykesgonewild
Look out! Here comes the Spider Tran.

Is he 0w0, is he cute?
Posts a selfie, feeling good
Likes to touch his ladydick
don't like it? You're transphobic
Hey there, there goes the Spidertran!

With a 'kill TERFS' patch,
rotting neo-snatch,
for the twitter fight
He arrives just in time

Spidertran, spidertran
Friendly neighborhood Spidertran
calls himself a lesbian
Validation his reward
the gender deconstruction can now start
In a women's bathroom
You'll find the Spidertroon!

There you go, that should mostly fit the song.

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging ($2004+ so far)
I almost feel it's going to get to the point where normal men are going to start having to take their daughters, wives/girlfriends into the men's room with them, or (if it's unisex) just go in the bathroom with them to stand watch, to keep the pervs at bay.
I prefer to be positive and look at these shrieking troons as job creators. Soon places will have to hire bathroom security guards to make sure these guys and their girldicks don't get into any trouble.

One thing that works against these dudes is that they insist on dressing in clothes that do nothing but highlight their masculine features. Wearing girly childish clothes won't make them look like cute gamine girls, it just emphasizes how much they don't look like cute button nosed women. I mean this happens with cis women too, same clothes that flatter some women will look like shit on others because they emphasize or down play wrong features, but with troons it's worse because it makes them look even more manly in a sense.

09b908a48cab300bba4c836dabaf2814.jpg

Like this isn't even some "curvy body good flat body bad" thing either, here Kim looks frumpy while the dress looks way more elegant on the other woman because it flatters her long limbs and straighter features:

1363902692_lily-aldridge-kim-kardashian-467.jpg

Last edited:

Gay Communist Gun Club

Marx was not a gay
That dude should be kicked out of the sex party group for inviting this person.

Here's the rub kids, most gay men aren't 'inclusive', they like dick and it's what makes them, you know, gay. I asked a friend of mine who is your general big city liberal about this and he flatly said there is no way he would date/fuck a transman ever. That seems to be the general consensus.

One thing that works against these dudes is that they insist on dressing in clothes that do nothing but highlight their masculine features. Wearing girly childish clothes won't make them look like cute gamine girls, it just emphasizes how much they don't look like cute button nosed women. I mean this happens with cis women too, same clothes that flatter some women will look like shit on others because they emphasize or down play wrong features, but with troons it's worse because it makes them look even more manly in a sense.

View attachment 1753772
To be fair, the woman on the right here isn't exactly wearing the same dress either: the one Katy Perry is wearing is a lot more tight and form-fitting, the sleeves make it very obvious. This kind of deep plunging neckline looks good on flat chests too.
But yes, wearing 10 year old girl clothes when you're a 25 year old male does not do you any services. Even most women would look creepy in them (especially if the look includes pigtails).

FrankyKismyFP

Diddles her skittle to accordion players!

Granted, the OP knows she'd be permanently banned from reddit if she makes ANY criticism of the edicts of Troon-supremacy. Number one being: The Troon Is Always Right.

The general opinion hasn't changed that much, and I wouldn't expect that it ever will. But nevertheless I believe that we're at the end of this trans business. Gender fuckery is just the hot topic for wannabe activists right now. But the wannabe activists never stays focused for long and will soon find another more important issue and will forget about troons, just like everyone forgot about the deaf, people in wheelchairs and cerebral palsy which were the hot topics when I was growing up.
Meh, I think things will get a lot worse in the US in the upcoming months in terms of legalizing children trooning out against parental wishes, wealthy troons being placed in powerful positions within the government, etc., and social media propaganda pushing the "trans = superior and most speshul vulnerable people" mantra doesn't seem to be dying down anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator: