Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Cold Brew

Cool canines consuming cold caffeinated coffee.
View attachment 1942560
I enjoy using Pinterest to find outfit inspiration and save art that I like, but it's like a good 40% of it is just Tumblr screencaps of either shitty "lulrandom" humour, or whining about the usual Tumblr shit.
And then Peter mutilates his genitals, putting financial stress on either himself, his family, or the government, then when the realization hits that he's a man with an inverted penis and a dress, he'll join club 41.

Meanwhile Billy will be thankful that his mom didn't let him do dumb shit like that and live a normal life.

View attachment 1942259

Listen, you fucking tool, even if you got your wish, and communism was enacted worldwide and overnight, you wouldn't be getting your titty-skittles for free.
I hope these idiots know that if it wasn't for the costly price of their transitioning, being transgender would probably still be considered a mental disorder.

I doubt people would happily give out the "necessary" drugs and operations/surgery for free to people who have proven time and time again that they're mentally ill.

Man, don't you find it funny that for the most part, the only letter of the LGBT that gets in beef with the others is the T?
Screenshot_20210218-183935__01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Banditotron

You Are What You Is
True & Honest Fan
Topical:

A new, trans-focused mobile app tried to make its debut a few days ago, and it was promptly torn to shreds by Twitter troons. :story:
View attachment 1942397

To be fair to the troons, it IS pretty funny that these people thought advertising their funding from Chelsea Clinton and a Venture Capitalist group would be a good idea.
The troons are also mad that the app is monetized:

The gist of the app seems to be that it provides you information and resources on how to transition, where to find trans-friendly doctors/clinics, etc. It also lets you set personal goals/milestones for your transition, offers financial planning tools, has a shop full of overpriced trans merch, and has some kind of subscription service for therapy and telehealth(?). The Twitter troons have blown this up into an insidious attempt at "tracking" and exploiting them.

View attachment 1942485
Although, I actually have to side with the troons on this one... it sounds like a disaster. 🤣
I don't think this is an evil master plan or anything. Euphoria was apparently made by just two people, and the person in charge is apparently a transwoman. It's also pretty normal to secure VC funding for startups and mobile app development, and the $250,000 they received isn't some outrageous sum. Still hilarious though - they completely misread their audience or at least how to market to them.

It doesn't end here. The Twitter troons have been relentlessly hounding Euphoria.
View attachment 1942521
View attachment 1942522
View attachment 1942523
View attachment 1942526
View attachment 1942527
View attachment 1942530
View attachment 1942533
View attachment 1942536
See this full thread (and all the replies from angry troons) here: https://twitter.com/EuphoriaLGBT/status/1362802426554638349
Always funny to see troons ramp up the rhetoric and harass the shit out of anyone that displeases them. Complete hysteria.

View attachment 1942542
Uh oh, the troons are taking it to the next level!

View attachment 1942543
View attachment 1942545

They haven't tweeted since the 20th, so I guess they're hoping to weather the storm. Good luck with that! :lol:
Reading this fills me with a sense of awful dread. That such an app could exist is fucking awful. Its a doctor shopping app.

Souroti

Flaming homosexual
And then Peter mutilates his genitals, putting financial stress on either himself, his family, or the government, then when the realization hits that he's a man with an inverted penis and a dress, he'll join club 41.

Meanwhile Billy will be thankful that his mom didn't let him do dumb shit like that and live a normal life.
Peter will be an early transitioner Blaire white tier "youngshit" who will probably bully older transitioners and hons and die an STD related death
Billy will troon out at 40 (to the horror of his wife and children) and probably end up with a thread here.
The two faces of the same titty skittle

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
Press X to doubt
Off yourself then? its astounding the way these dudes (and dudettes) can essentially describe all their problems and where they stem from then not make the connection in their minds. I know their are different levels of understanding in every topic, and simply identifying the problem is not a solution, but the rate at which they simultaneously identify the problem and continue with their destructive behaviors is insane. These people aren't drug addicts (at least not most of them I think) they don't have some crippling dependence, there's nothing stopping them from simply de transitioning or not transitioning at all. I guess the odd mix of mental illness, social validation as well as pressure to continue once transitioned, and fetishism are just the right cocktail to get someone to convince themselves that mutilating their body will make them happy.

Where are the happy trannies?

In 41% Heaven I guess? You're right, they're never happy, because they're delusional. Danny DeVito wanting to be Barbie. Impossible, but they blame the world for their mental problems, from their filthy rooms and Buffalo Bill dungeons. They think replacing their dick with a giant stinking gash that will be a medical problem the rest of their lives will be the end of the rainbow, happiness at last, but of course it's a body-horror nightmare. Sad stuff.

A lot of which I read here. First post, longtime reader. Great, informative, smart discussions here along with many lulz. Gay man, 50, NY, sick to my teeth of this LGBTQIA++ bullshit, trannies are a menace to women's rights and kids and that's intolerable to me. And I'll admit I feel SO much better about myself and my life after gawking at the bizarre deluded zoo creatures in their dirty rooms, pretending they're pretty ladies. My god.

Bixnood

The Sexist Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Don't know if this has been posted, but singer Azealia Banks needs her own thread. Seriously. From sacrificing chickens to digging up her dead cat and buying the alleged skull of a 6 year old girl online, to calling Irish people inbred and wishing that someone would bomb Sweden, this woman is insane and doesn't seem to care what other people think.

She got engaged to a Jew, who recently claimed that he helped design something for the C.I.A but was proven to have lied. Anyways after she said that she was now Jewish because a "Jew is busting a nut inside her", people called her out and she replied by making "transphoic comments" (aka being truthful) and of course the trans supporters are mad:
View attachment 1942013
View attachment 1942014
View attachment 1942016
View attachment 1942017
Are they trans?
Or are you a silly sausage who mistook this thread for a social media general thread?

Last edited:
Topical:

A new, trans-focused mobile app tried to make its debut a few days ago, and it was promptly torn to shreds by Twitter troons. :story:
View attachment 1942397

Makes me think of the book, "Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World" by Anand Giridharadas.

The book is about how the elites know that they're hoarding money and power. They know that it looks bad and there's a threat to their wealth and power. How long will they be allowed to keep hoarding money?

So they look across the society for problems and issues which they can then address. This is done for a few reasons. Firstly it makes them look better, compassionate and caring people to the pleps. They are helping, using their elite status to solve real-world issues. It will also solve some problems, make the world better, so the pleps will be more content. Less likely to want to rise up and take their wealth and power. To elite circles, it deflects attention from whatever terrible things their businesses do.

Yet there's one big caveat, they only look for solutions that can financially benefit them. A win-win. To help the legitimate issue, but they can also increase their wealth.

An app for Trans people, with monetized sections, is exactly what this elite mindset from silicon valley would produce. While this is Trans stuff, it does speak to the core problem. Most problems can only be solved with a win-loose. This is what the Trans people complaining are pointing out. Money for healthcare would do something tangible. However, that takes money from the elites, towards the pleps and so is not allowed. Their thinking doesn't think that way. The solution has to be a win-win. Sucking up more wealth. Actually not working to fix society.

I know this is trans, and giving them all surgery for transition may not be the best thing to help, but I think it nicely demonstrates what this book was about. I thought I'd share if anyone would find this interesting.

Last edited:

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

That’s Mrs. DeSantis to you, fuckos.
You forgot the biggest difference between gay rights and trans right. Gay rights have no effect on the general population. No one is affected by two guys getting married or whatever. And if I don't like that I can simply choose to not go to a gay wedding.

Trans rights on the other is exclusively things that have negative impact for the rest of society. It means that I have to share a bathroom with a member of the opposite sex, it means men get to compete against women, it means I have to censor myself and not call a man a man, it means I'll have to go against my own sexuality as to not hurt some deranged person feelings and it means that women's spaces will allow men into themselves thus making the whole idea pointless. And if I don't like that what can I possible do to avoid it? Nothing.

Exactly. Gays neither need nor want me to participate in their gayness. Gays and lesbians are still gays and lesbians no matter what anyone else thinks or believes.

Troons want me to be required by law to participate in their transness. Troons require active, performative validation from every single person they interact with. This is because MTFs are still male and FTMs are still female, and unless they are being overtly celebrated at all times, their illusion falters and it enrages them in true Exposed Narc fashion. When they shriek about people “not wanting them to exist,” and normies are like “how exactly is me opting out of validating you an existential threat to you?” that is why. Refusing to participate in the validation is an existential threat. If you believe in trannies, suck the girldick, bigot.

If troons were willing to leave normies in peace, they wouldn’t be despised as they are. But the two nuisance groups causing the most unrelenting annoyance right now are troons and BLM. And they both use the exact same “no you cannot opt out, you must participate!” harassment rhetoric.

Last edited:
View attachment 1942259

Listen, you fucking tool, even if you got your wish, and communism was enacted worldwide and overnight, you wouldn't be getting your titty-skittles for free.
How long did the tranny stuff persist in the Weimar republic before the Nazis seized power? Might be a worthy investment if this tranny nonsense lasts long enough. Profit off their surgeries costs, then profit off their organs once they off themselves.

There are, in fact, happy trans people. But they're going about their lives like normal people and not grooming children on Discord or sexually harassing lesbians or trying to organize topless teenage pool parties - so you will never hear about them. They just won't ping your radar just as any number of random people won't ping your radar either.
Happiness is dependent on a few things for them: If they are wacky borderlines then no they wont be happy no matter how many resources are thrown at them. The ones who have money and are able to find sexual/romantic partners tend to seem happier. Though there is still something a bit broken about them. The "happy" ones just save that shit for the people who get close to them.

I had a MTF friend that I had known as one of the "good" ones for a few years. She got involved in dating another MTF and they seemed pretty happy. They broke up and we ended up dating because I figured we had a solid friendship. UGH. Turns out there was quite a bit of mental illness and personality disorder under the surface. So, even though there are some trannies who can keep it together better than most, I have yet to find one who is a HEALTHY human being.

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
Happiness is dependent on a few things for them: If they are wacky borderlines then no they wont be happy no matter how many resources are thrown at them. The ones who have money and are able to find sexual/romantic partners tend to seem happier. Though there is still something a bit broken about them. The "happy" ones just save that shit for the people who get close to them.

I had a MTF friend that I had known as one of the "good" ones for a few years. She got involved in dating another MTF and they seemed pretty happy. They broke up and we ended up dating because I figured we had a solid friendship. UGH. Turns out there was quite a bit of mental illness and personality disorder under the surface. So, even though there are some trannies who can keep it together better than most, I have yet to find one who is a HEALTHY human being.

I haven't dated a trans person, but to be fair, everyone I've dated had some mental fuckup to them to some degree. People are just generally messed up. Like, imagine what kind of mental damage led you and I to be regular users on KiwiFarms.

They don't realize that the industry is the only reason they exist. The industry is the reason that every company supports them. The promise of that kind of revenue is why the government embraces them. Lifelong patients. Countless surgeries and regular, unending prescriptions. This kind of money is up for grabs and every single aspect of media is in support of it because they know it.
The trans trend isn't a social movement.
It's a gold rush.
What kind of money can you make off gay people? Tacky rainbow stuff and drag queen merch, men’s cut suits in smaller sizes for the bulldaggers, and the wedding industry and fertility assistance industry get a little larger. Ultimately not that much. And once you’ve had that wedding and your two IVF babies you’re not buying more. But when you’re trans — you’re always buying more!

OttoWest

Hundreds of broads. INTERNATIONALLY.
True & Honest Fan
"An estimated population of 1.4 million transgender people"

Whats the source and calculation of total troon population?

It makes me wonder how many Annas and Aidens we are all gonna be dealing with? I didn't think it was that many. Is that US or UK or both?

What would be a reasonable population estimate? Can't be that high just for America.
Williams Institute at UCLA is the big troon think tank doing a lot of trans surveys and research. Their June 2016 estimate for trans population in the US is 1.4 million.

But in that same report they state that the estimate is .6% of the US population is trans. 323 million Americans in 2016, .6% is 1.9 million, not 1.4. Not sure why the discrepancy, maybe a data Kiwi can explain. Both the 1.4 number and the .6% number are used by mainstream media outlets.

Also what crawled up Chelsea Clinton’s ass and made her such a raving troonatic? Is she trooning out one of her kids or something? She’s positively rabid on the subject.

Last edited: