Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

LJarius Sneed

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted yet

1617636346184.png

It's sort of hard for me to comprehend that shit like this is going on while I do things like eat dinner, go to the gym, talk to my parents, etc...
Somewhere there is a child taking his first steps while there is simultaneously a dude stuffing his stubby fingers inside his inverted penis, moving those fingers up to his nose, taking a whiff and giving off the smile in the second photo above. horrifying to think about

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Ever been listening to good tunes, playing your favorite game, after doing all your house chores so you can just veg out on a Monday morning? And then found out Reddit on desktop got rid of sort by controversial but the mobile app didn’t? And it doesn’t require you to login?

fellas good morning I hate trannies here’s some content

View attachment 2060384View attachment 2060385View attachment 2060386View attachment 2060387View attachment 2060388View attachment 2060389View attachment 2060390View attachment 2060391

please thumbnail these next time.

vorechicken

forum user
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Apr 5, 2021 at 5:23 PM: Spotlight: Four women in speedrunning
It's a little bit cliché to bring up the speedrunning-tranny dichotomy, but I lost my shit when I saw this. It was brought up in the Speedrunning community watch thread but it comes complete with five hilarious characters, thought I'd share it here and give it a proper post.

speedrun.com, the premiere place to host leaderboards in the hobby, is under new administration. They implemented a "pronoun" feature which is pretty much expected (begrudgingly) nowadays, but one thing these guys have been doing is featured articles on the side of the site. Last week, they were promoting black speedrunners - cool. This week, they ran an article on "Four women in Speedrunning". Awesome - this is a super male-dominated hobby so I can't wait to check out these four female speedrunners and show some support!
firefox_8SossEZMXj.png

Now, it's 2021 of course, so I fully expect one of these lovely ladies to probably be trans. Just being realistic here - in a community famous for its trans demographic + they want to push an agenda of "trans women are women" means they will definitely put one TiM out of four in here. Let's take a look.

The first is named "t0uchan", and they give a link to their Twitch channel which itself hosts links to their social media.
firefox_ghetlPFtMR.png

EuK1QMNXMAAQgTY.jpeg
firefox_LMNWOELJrD.png

The classic "I want to hear it from WOMEN that I'm pretty!"
Well, I fully expected a TiM in this list. I suppose they knocked it out on the first one so no one would complain. Who else is here? Surely, no more men on this list celebrating women, right?
Let's check out our second True and Honest Woman, amethyst_rocks:
firefox_QFbfSwWMMh.png

Hmm, not my cup of tea, but "queer" doesn't automatically mean "trans"-
firefox_trN1cVFB0s.png

The classic "Grandma's dress with lipstick that actually highlights the 5-o-clock shadow"
So far, 50% of the women in this article about women are men. So surely #3 will actually be a woman, right?

#3 is Lizstar, who was the person in the picture accompanying the news article. Lizstar is a name that I recognize!
firefox_gD0o8JJFvR.png

firefox_HHmgrWrklu.png
DyVZsdpXQAA6Rrd.jpeg

The classic "hidey hairline".

Surely, SURELY that's it, right? 3/4 women on this list are men, so the last one should be a fucking woman. Don't tell me they couldn't find one fucking woman in this community.
Let's check out "ShesChardcore".
firefox_FpujZBJGjG.png

Well i certainly feel for you suffering with Parkinson's disease, and while he doesn't broadcast his trans status, he doesn't seem to be getting on too well with appearences.
firefox_I3y6ugTJl5.png

That's one way to put it.

But you're kidding me. You run an article intending to highlight women in this heavily male-dominated hobby, and you don't feature a single fucking woman. Who wrote this article?
firefox_AWisxQkttx.png

Yup.

e: article archive

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
People at my organization were encouraged to take the implicit association test from Harvard, and boy howdy did this get a little too Brave New World for me to continue.
View attachment 2061119

Could you give any more information about that? I’m very interested in the hard data on the way language is being manipulated in order to manipulate thoughts.

It puts its pronouns in its bio or it gets the hose again.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
The australian lolicon/corpsefucker tranny sewerslvt has had enough
View attachment 2060804

I mean almost nobody is cancelled for 'social justice'. Without fail most cancellation attempts are always fueled first by a strong desire for personal gain based on an opportunity presenting itself. Rarely is it because it's the 'right thing' to do.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
It's a little bit cliché to bring up the speedrunning-tranny dichotomy, but I lost my shit when I saw this. It was brought up in the Speedrunning community watch thread but it comes complete with five hilarious characters, thought I'd share it here and give it a proper post.

speedrun.com, the premiere place to host leaderboards in the hobby, is under new administration. They implemented a "pronoun" feature which is pretty much expected (begrudgingly) nowadays, but one thing these guys have been doing is featured articles on the side of the site. Last week, they were promoting black speedrunners - cool. This week, they ran an article on "Four women in Speedrunning". Awesome - this is a super male-dominated hobby so I can't wait to check out these four female speedrunners and show some support!
View attachment 2060988
Now, it's 2021 of course, so I fully expect one of these lovely ladies to probably be trans. Just being realistic here - in a community famous for its trans demographic + they want to push an agenda of "trans women are women" means they will definitely put one TiM out of four in here. Let's take a look.

The first is named "t0uchan", and they give a link to their Twitch channel which itself hosts links to their social media.
View attachment 2061057

View attachment 2061061View attachment 2061064
The classic "I want to hear it from WOMEN that I'm pretty!"
Well, I fully expected a TiM in this list. I suppose they knocked it out on the first one so no one would complain. Who else is here? Surely, no more men on this list celebrating women, right?
Let's check out our second True and Honest Woman, amethyst_rocks:
View attachment 2061068
Hmm, not my cup of tea, but "queer" doesn't automatically mean "trans"-
View attachment 2061072
The classic "Grandma's dress with lipstick that actually highlights the 5-o-clock shadow"
So far, 50% of the women in this article about women are men. So surely #3 will actually be a woman, right?

#3 is Lizstar, who was the person in the picture accompanying the news article. Lizstar is a name that I recognize!
View attachment 2061111

Surely, SURELY that's it, right? 3/4 women on this list are men, so the last one should be a fucking woman. Don't tell me they couldn't find one fucking woman in this community.
Let's check out "ShesChardcore".
View attachment 2061135
Well i certainly feel for you suffering with Parkinson's disease, and while he doesn't broadcast his trans status, he doesn't seem to be getting on too well with appearences.
View attachment 2061139
That's one way to put it.

But you're kidding me. You run an article intending to highlight women in this heavily male-dominated hobby, and you don't feature a single fucking woman. Who wrote this article?
View attachment 2061147
Yup.

This is so well done and is just a chip of what is actually going on with the speedrun community.