Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Dromedary

kiwifarms.net
hooooooly shit fuck these people. troons trying to rewrite gay history is one of the few things that really makes me MATI. its times like this i wonder if this trans garbage would even have ever happened if so many older gays didnt die during the AIDS crisis.

SAME. Fuckin' retarded cunts. Troons are complete parasites off the actual, epically hard and long-fought battle for gay rights. It took real fucking courage and sacrifice in the 1950s to stand up and be completely vilified by society- fired, disgraced, arrested, jailed. Then Stonewall, andthe cataclysm of AIDS. Just malevolent disrespect to the people who fought, and distorting that history with lying garbage. Troons are doing everything they can to wreck that, their outrageous demands and noxious behavior, gay people are going to bear the brunt of the backlash. It makes me livid, I fucking hate this LGBTQIA++ bullshit. That the freaks are arguing ludicrously over.

"Yeah, after Stonewall and Aids gay men stole the spotlight from trans people.." What the FUCK are these 'tards nattering about? Pre-1969 trannies were visible and...? CHRIST what stupid, ignorant pigs.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a guess- after his kids decline to play his games and see him as a woman. He gave them a “deadline” of June 1, 2021 to accept his delusions:
8D7BCA4C-4A7B-4D96-B7F2-AB02577C0664.jpeg

Luckily mom is based
BC2EFAF0-C077-411C-9214-0A0B64EE1F2A.jpeg

B8D802A0-F886-4BD9-9D38-1315D1DF0173.jpeg
I remember as a kid my mother decided to cut off the long hair she'd had since I was born, going from near her waist to chin length without warning. My siblings and I hated it and took literal years to really get used to it. I can't even imagine if one of my parents had become a fucking tranny, I would certainly never, ever accept it--any sudden change can be traumatic for children, but this is on a different level altogether. What a selfish piece of shit he is.
View attachment 2135846
View attachment 2135857
Brydon. He’s done a pretty shit job of scrubbing it from the internet. Much like he’s broadcast his fetishes on Twitter for his kids/employers to find with a quick search. He works for Twitch.
View attachment 2135865
9C21AA8B-4995-41F9-8E34-25A65664D5DE.jpeg
50C49B6A-7299-407C-93AF-2D7E95251BFB.jpeg
I'm kind of shocked by just how normal he looked before trooning out. The smile was pretty goofy, but it wasn't viscerally repulsive in the way it is now. Even the most naturally feminine men aren't visually improved through pretending to be female; the rest of them just become horrific abominations

pr3nt177

yaniv #superanorexic
kiwifarms.net
I have a guess- after his kids decline to play his games and see him as a woman. He gave them a “deadline” of June 1, 2021 to accept his delusions:
As per the norm it's always others who have to accommodate their wishes, demands and life choices. I hope his kids tell him and his "deadline" to go swivel.

Thank Christ I had a sane father.

Donovan the Man

Best 2 silver coins I’ve ever spent.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking from experience, we biracials tend to have an identity crisis. Sad that some fall into gender shit, but for most we overcompensate with race. I see this a lot with biracials who have uninvolved black fathers. They go hard into BLM bullshit like Kaepernick, but when you are gay or bi, you go hard on gender bullshit. Black gays are already otherized and turn to troonery to escape the stigma homosexuality has in the black community, not to mention biracial blacks have a consistent battle of identity. I feel sorry for this man.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net

Janet Mock went on "fuck Hollywood" diatribe at the Pose premiere about only making $40k per episode, having a relationship with one of the cast of pose & cheating on them with a crew member, then of course ended with how trans women are oppressed and the industry is stomping them.

One more for the pile of evidence that nothing will ever be good enough for trannies and they are all insane.
Some posts about this in the Tranny news Megathread.
I hope footage emerges.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Speaking from experience, we biracials tend to have an identity crisis. Sad that some fall into gender shit, but for most we overcompensate with race. I see this a lot with biracials who have uninvolved black fathers. They go hard into BLM bullshit like Kaepernick, but when you are gay or bi, you go hard on gender bullshit. Black gays are already otherized and turn to troonery to escape the stigma homosexuality has in the black community, not to mention biracial blacks have a consistent battle of identity. I feel sorry for this man.
It's a shame because that kid is quite handsome, he's a conventionally attractive biracial dude who really has nothing to be insecure about. But of course trooning out is the one thing that will completely wreck his chances of being accepted anywhere, and his chances of finding a partner. I hope he wakes up before it's too late.

get_ur_gamon

U better play ur cords r8.
kiwifarms.net
Also, Google AGP".
This might not be good advice. A lot of the top default search results immediately label it as a "transphobic dog-whistle" which kills a lot of normie motivation to do much reading about it. Trannies always love to poison the well about any talking point which questions gender ideology. The best way to terfpill people is starting with male rapists being put in women's prisons and raping women there. Normal people find that pretty disgusting and following it up with the Karen White story always gets them thinking.

And larping as a supporter of conservative trans people isn't a bad idea either. A lot of normies are conditioned to not want to offend trans people but when you bring up that "a lot of trans people disagree with trans women in womens prisons, shelters and sports", it makes them more willing to look into it. Having to walk on eggshells like this is irritating but it is the best way to peak people rather than just sperging politically incorrect truths which scares people off.

Last edited:

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

I’m Diana Moon Glampers. Let’s talk about equity.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It actually is good praxis, if you’re into that sort of thing, to just LARP as a defender of their excesses, blatantly describing them and approving of them and fighting anyone who tries to be sensible in response.

So, you post Barbie Kardashian, you post Karen White, and you defend them being placed with women in prison. You don’t avoid pointing out that Karen raped her fellow inmates or that Barbie shredded a woman’s eyelids for fun. You put that out there, and you defend it, because the rationale genuinely is “this is acceptable damage in service to the glorious trans cause,” so that is what you argue,

You post Fallon Fox, you post Laurel Hubbard. You post that black girl who was part of the Selina Soule lawsuit that they always crop out of the photos, and for her you say “Let’s not pretend that this vicious transphobia is something only white girls exhibit, Black girls have a lot to answer for too!” You post that approving quote from the rugby coach about how troons have broken so many female bones, then you post the world rugby or whatever it was and their troons BTFO findings, and you admire the coach and denigrate the findings.

This is what self-ID and support for trans women means. It means that this happens and it’s ok. It means depraved indifference to their past, current, and future victims, all in service of the greater glory of troonery. You simply LARP as a very typical troon supporter, but one who doesn’t hide what they’re actually supporting.

What’s great is you don’t have to lie, you don’t have to invent anything, you just point to the facts, and you defend just like any troon supporter would. Remember greatest hits like that one prominent troon who went mask-off when asked by some mom if she was supposed to be ok with her 8-yo daughter seeing a penis in the restroom and he was like yes, her seeing a penis won’t kill her and might even be good for her? That vibe. Hey, maybe that was a LARPer! But to admit that there might be LARPers that are indistinguishable from actual troons chips away at their conditioning just as effectively, their little hamster brain can’t process it. If they begin to suspect that someone is faking an excess, but that excess is a perfectly common behavior/belief/demand that troons exhibit every single day, where can the mind retreat from this dissonance?

Last edited:

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Nurgle, your kids genitals are mine
kiwifarms.net
S
Why the need to single out "BME women"?
Forced Teaming: " It was originally coined by Gavin De Becker in his work The Gift of Fear and is also used as a concept regarding criminal activity such as con-artists and romantic scamming. The predator will create the idea that there is a shared goal, or an attitude of we are all in this together, we are allies, in order to disarm, gain trust and manipulate his target. The social contract that most people have been educated or raised in – that we should try not to offend others, be polite, be accommodating – makes forced teaming incredibly difficult to resist."

How the tactics of predators and manipulators, forced teaming, gaslighting, boundary violations and ignoring ‘no’, are used in the course of pushing ‘trans rights’.​

Why are ideologies antithetical to each other being presented as natural allies? Feminism argues that gender is a mechanism of a system of oppression, that gender consists of socially constructed sexist stereotypes which are then used to exploit women. The notion that because one is female one naturally wants to care and clean, one by nature of one’s female sex is submissive, polite. LGB rights rests on the idea that same-sex attraction is real and normal and should be afforded the same rights and respect as heterosexuality. Transgenderism/transsexualism, in contrast, claims gender – women’s oppression and sexist stereotypes – are innate, or sometimes that the body has to be altered to conform because of oppression discomfort disorder. Gender dysphoria claims that the person is wrong, not the cultural sexism, exploitation or oppression. It avows ‘change the person, not the system’!

Alongside this, as the idea of human sex change has been successfully challenged and is not widely accepted, transgenderism/transsexualism began denying the reality of binary sex and its importance, which thus denies the reality of same sex attraction. Same-sex attraction is being manhandled into ‘same-gender attraction’. If lesbians can have penises, sexuality becomes an attraction to sexist stereotypes, mannerisms and fashion choices. Neither feminism nor LGB rights are comfortable bed fellows with the men’s rights activism which emerged in the late sixties and early seventies in the form of transgenderism/transsexualism. This deliberate coupling of opposing ideologies is an example of wide-scale forced teaming.

Forced teaming is a term employed by those who work on abuse, grooming and predation. It was originally coined by Gavin De Becker in his work The Gift of Fear and is also used as a concept regarding criminal activity such as con-artists and romantic scamming. The predator will create the idea that there is a shared goal, or an attitude of we are all in this together, we are allies, in order to disarm, gain trust and manipulate his target. The social contract that most people have been educated or raised in – that we should try not to offend others, be polite, be accommodating – makes forced teaming incredibly difficult to resist. In general, we don’t want to be rude and say ‘actually, your problems or goals are different to mine and so no, we should not work together’ or ‘no, I don’t feel comfortable with this’. The shared goal can be, on an individual level, as small as a man helping carry shopping to a woman’s apartment in order to gain access and rape her. Forced teaming confuses our intuition and disarms us to threat. Jennifer Lombardo wrote in Abusive Relationships and Domestic Violence ‘people use words such as “we” and “us” to trick others into thinking they are part of a team’ when they aren’t.1 It builds trust when none should be there.Forced teaming, when applied to movements, can be as large as many men claiming feminism should work towards their goals not women’s, or that the LGB should work towards heterosexual entitlement.

Forced teaming is behind the dictate of inclusiveness. It is by this way that manipulative males gain access and can control and change the goals of movements. It is how individual males have entered formerly women’s groups and formerly LGB pressure groups and can both watch what is being said and direct the narrative.

The oppressed can’t form a critique and challenge when the oppressor is sat at the writing table looking over her shoulder. The presence of the oppressor also guts the arguments that are made – it makes them situational rather than absolute, ‘but this one is nice’, ‘sometimes people are born wrong’, ‘he calls himself a lesbian but really knows he isn’t, just be polite’. It opens the door for bargaining women’s rights and boundaries, for negotiating the reality of same-sex attraction. Predators use forced teaming to recruit co-conspirators to fight their battles and do their bidding.

Individual women within a movement can be targeted by manipulative men as a way in, and then as a justification for their continued presence. This is usually done through isolation tactics so that the message can be tailored to the individual – they are told what they want to hear – and a false sense of the manipulator confiding in the target is created, the victim is now ‘special’ and a ‘friendship’ has been made. No one wants to contradict or question their friends, right? If the manipulated individual questions whether they and the predator really have shared needs and wants they will then struggle to distance themselves from the manipulator through either feelings of guilt or embarrassment. They now share in the abuser’s actions.

The movement and individuals are then used to deflect criticism in another way. The manipulator will, when faced with criticism, suddenly praise individuals or groups in an attempt to further tether themselves to them or hide behind them. It is hard for people to say ‘please don’t give me compliments’, making the tactic so successful. It is important to be aware of patterns of behaviour: the groomer will make you feel like you are different, the pattern shows that you are not.

The reliance on gaslighting (making someone doubt their own reality and perceptions)– it is at the heart of the idea that a male is really a female or honorary female, it is at the heart of transgenderism/transsexualism. This gaslighting indicates that we are dealing with abusive males, why would they not use another technique of manipulation?

Alongside this, boundary violation is key. The first boundary being the definition of woman, then female, the next boundary is one’s sense of self, then physical spaces and resources are violated. We see boundary violation on the micro level – what trans widows experience, the young men taking nude selfies in women’s shelters – and on the macro level – the males in women’s parties, claiming to be female politicians, males claiming to be included in the definition of the female sex.

De Becker asserted that if someone ignores the word ‘no’ it is the most universally significant signal that you should not trust this person. Males have asked again and again to be included in the definition of female, again and again they will not hear women’s ‘no’, they have used our single sex spaces after repeated ‘no’ from different women. Males are telling the LGB community that same-sex attraction is bigoted, they are refusing to hear the ‘no’ in response. To ignore one ‘no’ is a red flag, to ignore many is a siren and the idea that it takes more than one ‘no’ to understand is manipulation.

Jessica Orwig has reported on this in a business/criminal setting that ‘declining to hear ‘no’ is a signal that someone is either seeking control or refusing to relinquish it,’ De Becker writes later adding that, ‘If you let someone talk you out of the word ‘no’, you might as well wear a sign that reads, ‘You are in charge.”2 This is something we are witnessing amongst women and lesbians and homosexuals, they are allowing trans-identified males to talk them out of ‘no’, to talk them round. No is a complete sentence, say it firmly.

The Sexual Harassment and Prevention in College advice developed by the consultant to the Peace Corps, Nancy Newport, in an attempt to keep young female students studying abroad safe from male violence, is worth considering on both an individual level and movement wide. She outlines that ‘we all want to be culturally sensitive, to get along, to be respectful, to fit in, to not offend’ but ‘it is very important that the cultural sensitivity training provided never requires that you submit to behaviours that invade your personal boundaries and that feel unsafe or even uncomfortable to you’.3 This should be applied to relaxing boundaries and softening our analysis or speech to be sensitive to male wants, to be culturally sensitive to the transgenderist/transsexual. Newport was clear that ‘if it feels inappropriate or makes you uneasy, get yourself out of the situation. Never sacrifice yourself or your sense of safety for the sake of cultural sensitivity’.4 With regards to personal boundaries, she described how these are not just physical but also emotional, and I would argue, philosophical. These boundaries work ‘to preserve our physical and emotional integrity’ and when someone violates them or ‘gets “too close”, an alarm sounds inside. We need to listen for, respect, and respond to that alarm’.5 I am hearing alarm bells with males in feminism and feminist analysis, with those inside the LGB who deny the reality of same-sex attraction. Newport finishes with De Becker’s framework of the seven ways that predators manipulate people. The tactics are:

1. Forced teaming: intentional and directed manipulation to establish premature trust, example: “we’re in this together”.
  2. Charm and niceness: manipulative, deceptive, for self-gain.
  3. Too many details: a tactic used when people are lying.
  4. Typecasting: a slight insult designed to manipulate a woman to feel compelled to prove its inaccuracy.
  5. Loan sharking: unsolicited giving designed to create a feeling of indebtedness.
  6. The unsolicited promise: false promises.
  7. Discounting the word “no”: when someone refuses to accept “no” for an answer.6
We should all keep these tactics in mind and listen to our intuition.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
And fem black guys have a hard time finding a date, because gay men who are attracted to black men usually want someone super butch and hung.

ghost_ghost

kiwifarms.net
Why are trannies so goddamn obsessed with being around horrifically traumatized women who have been severely abused or assaulted!?! Why does it enrage them when they get told they aren't allowed to be in or work at a rape crisis shelter or DV shelter for women? This shit right here makes my blood boil and shows just how much hatred they have for women, and don't give a shit at all for the well being of actual women, nor have any goddamn empathy. All they care about is their sick validation and I have no doubt they get off on seeing traumatized women, especially those who were abused by men, and that these women are once again forced to have these sick fucks in dresses around them while they are extremely vulnerable.

Give me my top hats, I am fucking livid at the internet.
Because their troonery is a form of masochistic fetish and they get off on the idea of women being abused.

Bixnood

If you have XX chromones if feel bad for you son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are trannies so goddamn obsessed with being around horrifically traumatized women who have been severely abused or assaulted!?! Why does it enrage them when they get told they aren't allowed to be in or work at a rape crisis shelter or DV shelter for women? This shit right here makes my blood boil and shows just how much hatred they have for women, and don't give a shit at all for the well being of actual women, nor have any goddamn empathy. All they care about is their sick validation and I have no doubt they get off on seeing traumatized women, especially those who were abused by men, and that these women are once again forced to have these sick fucks in dresses around them while they are extremely vulnerable.

it's the one last boundary to cross.
deep down everyone knows it more important to protect vulnerable women over tranny feelings, even the troons know it. but they want to cross it so bad and now no one can tell them no.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net

the real answer to this question is that their fantasy demands that they be treated as real women, by everyone, in every situation.
anything that differentiates between "trans women" and real women, no matter how small or niche or obscure, breaks their immersion in the fantasy, it reminds them that they are in fact not real women, and this makes them extremely mad. that's why absolutely everything has to be made to include trannies with real women, by any means necessary.

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net

I dont get this either. They are obsessed with invading all woman spaces no matter who it makes uncomfortable. Because in the end they dont truly care about women's feelings, only their own validation. And if you dare to try and speak out on your own feelings you are labeled a TERF 🙄

Logical Fallacies

I am no god, but if I was I'd be an angry god.
kiwifarms.net
I dont get this either. They are obsessed with invading all woman spaces no matter who it makes uncomfortable. Because in the end they dont truly care about women's feelings, only their own validation. And if you dare to try and speak out on your own feelings you are labeled a TERF 🙄

Not all misogynists are trans women but all trans women are misogynists.

Because women having spaces for themselves where men can not intrude will trigger the Apocalypse, don't you know?

Women not being available to men all the time? Women saying no to men? We can't have that. If women ever do anything without involving men or consulting men first it will LITERALLY be the END of society.

We can't have that. Therefore men must have a say in everything women do and even better, they must be allowed to appropriate their existence and be welcomed in their spaces because the feelings of men must be taken into consideration all the time, even in matters that only pertain to women.

Transgender culture is just another way to control and punish women (especially those who do not make themselves available to men) and to exert misogyny in a socially acceptable way.

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
Not all misogynists are trans women but all trans women are misogynists.

Because women having spaces for themselves where men can not intrude will trigger the Apocalypse, don't you know?

Women not being available to men all the time? Women saying no to men? We can't have that. If women ever do anything without involving men or consulting men first it will LITERALLY be the END of society.

We can't have that. Therefore men must have a say in everything women do and even better, they must be allowed to appropriate their existence and be welcomed in their spaces because the feelings of men must be taken into consideration all the time, even in matters that only pertain to women.

Transgender culture is just another way to control and punish women (especially those who do not make themselves available to men) and to exert misogyny in a socially acceptable way.
Being called a TERF is almost a badge of honor when its these freaks.

Whereismymind

kiwifarms.net
Come and see an unhinged troon throw a massive tantrum at a fast food place over the 'slur' SIR! 🤡

Shouty rant recorder @CommieDickGurl (formerly known as @LAURAZILLA100s) at it again!

Previous mentions in thread:
Anti-terf rant with gun (because English terfs get a lot of free stuff from the Queen)
Pre-transition pic (he looked like a bearded bum)

He started doing food delivery for UberEats. This is what happened when he went to pick up an order at Popeye's:
laurapopeyes.png
x

The employee defends himself for a while, but ends up telling the troon 'you're crazy, bro' and 'good night, sis', which angers him even more. 🤣

So, for the past few days he tweeted a lot of complaints to Popeye's, uploaded the video to youtube in an attempt to make it go viral and even approached the employee on Facebook to stir up more shit.

laurafb1.pnglaurafb2.png
x
^'Laura' claims the final bit contains a hate crime threat.

Then this happened yesterday. I think he might have received some serious communication from Popeye's legal department or something like that. It's very unlike him to discourage violence and harassment.
lauradiscourage.png

x

Turns out doing food delivery means getting misgendered all the time. Here's another rant about that:
(btw, those shaved eyebrows!)
lauramisgender.png
link

Of course people look at you like you're crazy, that's what you ARE.

There's probably more lunacy to be found in his profile if you don't mind digging and listening to his repetitive rants.