Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net
none of which sprouts from "they're just freaks so I make fun of them."

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

maxresdefault (1) (26).jpg

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trans awareness week should be for remembering all the young Chad's that reddit trannies poisoned into turning becoming troons .

Case in point, the UPenn Swimmer

View attachment 2774421
View attachment 2774419

To this 😓

View attachment 2774422
GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN 😢
It appears autism got to him long before reddit

Hann

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna assume a lot of people in this thread are women and lesbians so I just wanted to ask out of curiosity, did you only start shitting on trannies after they pissed you off personally and would you even give a shit about them if they just left you alone? Pretty much all women I've talked to have a set of similar and specific reasons for disliking trannies, none of which sprouts from "they're just freaks so I make fun of them."

A lot of it comes from trannies not just entering spaces biological women do not fucking want them in but also pretty much taking those spaces over, not just the attempts to date but the attempted guilting people into attaining partners and their general attitude just seeming to be hostile towards women whenever feeling even slightly slanted at all. What did I miss? I'm just trying to fully understand the justified hatred of trannies from women. I mean everyone has reasons to shit on them nowadays due to them literally being the harbingers of internet censorship but I don't think they're as much of a blight on men since gay dudes can openly say they don't like transmen and not get banned or their subreddit taken down whereas women can't do the same. I'm just curious if any of you would even give a fuck about them at all if it weren't for the current state of affairs.
I hate them for pretty much every reason another homosexual woman would.

But they are freaks and I would always make fun of them anyway because they are fucking losers who can't use makeup for shit and the most pathetic pieces of trash to ever grace this poor, godforsaken planet. Just look at them. When I went to school, we bullied freaks until they straightened out and learned how to be normal and it's a crying shame that's not an acceptable way of dealing with them anymore.

HissingBastard

mean lesbo
kiwifarms.net
In a twist that will surprise absolutely no one, Isaac/Vanity aka the detransitioning Cosmo ' Narcissa' Wright fanboy who gained notoriety for his "Confronting my Gender Therapist" video not too long ago, has had a severe decline in his mental state. He has at least publicly stayed with the detrans. However, he's also a perfect example of the many comorbidities often present in troons. His latest videos are full nihilistic 'Everyone is evil monsters and I am smarter than all of you idiots but I haven't showered in a month and smell fine' spewing hatred and angling for sympathy.
A cat came to visit him and he's decided he hates it too, as it's just using him for food and shelter.
So all the narcissistic ego, hatred and manipulative tendencies are coming to the surface and it is UGLY. Trannydom is an expression of deeper mental illness.
I saw his videos a few days back but I had no idea he was the same Isaac that used to stalk/simp for Cosmo. I really hope he can get a hold of a decent therapist and keeps working on himself. Detrooning is the equivalent of admitting you're an alcoholic. It's just the first step in a long road to unfucking yourself mentally. Who knows. There might even be some hope for Cosmo.
I'm gonna assume a lot of people in this thread are women and lesbians so I just wanted to ask out of curiosity, did you only start shitting on trannies after they pissed you off personally and would you even give a shit about them if they just left you alone? Pretty much all women I've talked to have a set of similar and specific reasons for disliking trannies, none of which sprouts from "they're just freaks so I make fun of them."

A lot of it comes from trannies not just entering spaces biological women do not fucking want them in but also pretty much taking those spaces over, not just the attempts to date but the attempted guilting people into attaining partners and their general attitude just seeming to be hostile towards women whenever feeling even slightly slanted at all. What did I miss? I'm just trying to fully understand the justified hatred of trannies from women. I mean everyone has reasons to shit on them nowadays due to them literally being the harbingers of internet censorship but I don't think they're as much of a blight on men since gay dudes can openly say they don't like transmen and not get banned or their subreddit taken down whereas women can't do the same. I'm just curious if any of you would even give a fuck about them at all if it weren't for the current state of affairs.
While I never fully bought the whole TWAW spiel, I had no issues with troons until they moved the goalpost from "We shouldn't be assaulted/denied employment" to "Lesbians should suck dick or die." And you know what? I'm glad they did. It opened my eyes to how harmful gender ideology is, even in it's mildest form. Even the "super based, self-aware, tru transexual" troons are severely mentally ill people mutilating themselves and calling it healthcare. Allowing males, even nice meek fem ones, access to women's spaces erodes their safety. Why should we have to warp our language and re-structure our society to protect the delusions of coombrained men?

Last edited:

road timber

kiwifarms.net
In a twist that will surprise absolutely no one, Isaac/Vanity aka the detransitioning Cosmo ' Narcissa' Wright fanboy who gained notoriety for his "Confronting my Gender Therapist" video not too long ago, has had a severe decline in his mental state. He has at least publicly stayed with the detrans. However, he's also a perfect example of the many comorbidities often present in troons. His latest videos are full nihilistic 'Everyone is evil monsters and I am smarter than all of you idiots but I haven't showered in a month and smell fine' spewing hatred and angling for sympathy.
A cat came to visit him and he's decided he hates it too, as it's just using him for food and shelter.
So all the narcissistic ego, hatred and manipulative tendencies are coming to the surface and it is UGLY. Trannydom is an expression of deeper mental illness.
this is why i don't fuck with TIMs in particular no matter what. "good ones", ex-troons, the hstses, any of them.
their personality disorder cocktail is incurable. the only ones i've seen heal are ancient guys who found jesus.
even if they were groomed into it as children, which i'm sympathetic to, men still pick up troon entitlement.
ex-mtfs end up even more damaged goods messes than the ex-ftms do. find any and see how they're doing.

Last edited:

LateNightMuffin

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna assume a lot of people in this thread are women and lesbians so I just wanted to ask out of curiosity, did you only start shitting on trannies after they pissed you off personally and would you even give a shit about them if they just left you alone?
My friends have been fighting these motherfuckers since the 70s, when they started forcing their way into women's only spaces and women's sports. Before that they were just seen for what they are, which is mentally ill fetishists.

ice tray

my pronouns are sha/quille
kiwifarms.net

I personally don’t have a deep, meaningful reason for hating trannies. I actually sympathized with them as a teen and had a phase where I thought I might’ve been one, but my mind changed because they started taking over online art spaces with their ugly, soulless, narcissistic scribbles that were just an excuse to make fictional characters say “trans rights” or “kill terfs.” The combination of ugly art and hateful messages got on my nerves even though I was on their side. I’d be scrolling through my phone trying to find a drawing that looked like it took more than five seconds to make, but get hit with “black disabled Jewish autistic transmasc he/they lesbian Hello Kitty says terfs deserve a baseball bat to the skull.” I thought to myself that there had to be other people who saw how ridiculous this was, which led me to the SJW art thread, which eventually led me to this thread and peaked me completely.

In short, I started hating trannies because they personally annoyed me by being shitty artists, but nowadays I hate them for all the other reasons everyone’s mentioned here.

Last edited:

Atomsk

Leader Of The Sussy Squad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally don’t have a deep, meaningful reason for hating trannies. I actually sympathized with them as a teen and had a phase where I thought I might’ve been one
Can you tell me how this happens? Like I've met people who have been on the fence about being trans before but decided against it and I always wondered how the thought even makes it's way into people's heads if they aren't actually trans.
Like, I could never in a million years imagine myself questioning my own gender or sexuality because it's not a detail a particularly care too much about and I just am that thing, there is no desire to be that way, I have have no shame in it whatsoever and don't really like the idea of myself being any different but it's is never anything I question even in the slightest and I thought almost all people were just like me so I get confused when people tell me they thought they might be trans at some point because that just doesn't seem like a thing people would even think about unless they actually are trans.

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net

r/gendercritcal had pages after pages of stories from Women who had peaked and come to see the troons as the menace they are. Some of them were truly tragic, but all of them were basically "I used to agree that these TIMS were suffering and we should be nice to them, but then I met one and holy mother of God that man was insane." There were a bunch of OG radfems there that had been telling us all along that these men were freaks, but a lot of the women on the sub were just women who had learned over exposure that trannies are not the marginalized people we thought they were.

I won't bore you with my whole personal PL story, it's not exciting. Like all those who came before me, I used to support TWAW, but then one invaded my Facebook space and changed my mind.

I will share this tidbit because it's hilarious. I got a flu shot one year and because I have a good sense of humor that involves mocking retards (based) I posted on Facebook that any day now the autism would kick in.

Everyone was leaving likes and laughing, until this guy comes along and says he has autism and this comment was very offensive to him. Even telling him I was mocking anti-vaxxers (duh) didn't change his mind.

Sadly, I was still team TWAW so I changed the post. That was one of the many reasons I BTFOd him out of my life though and how I started down the road to TERFdom.

road timber

kiwifarms.net
Can you tell me how this happens? Like I've met people who have been on the fence about being trans before but decided against it and I always wondered how the thought even makes it's way into people's heads if they aren't actually trans.
Like, I could never in a million years imagine myself questioning my own gender or sexuality because it's not a detail a particularly care too much about and I just am that thing, there is no desire to be that way, I have have no shame in it whatsoever and don't really like the idea of myself being any different but it's is never anything I question even in the slightest and I thought almost all people were just like me so I get confused when people tell me they thought they might be trans at some point because that just doesn't seem like a thing people would even think about unless they actually are trans.
there's a tranny trope that "if you're even thinking about being trans, you're trans!"
it's not true because trans is not something you are or aren't inside, it's not genetic
it's a contingent subculture anyone could or could not choose depending on distress
this thought process happens to people who are minimally gender nonconforming
when you're young now it's presented as this cure to all your social ills, being reborn
far more people than you'd think go through a 100% mental or short lived troon phase
questioning almost never happens post teenage years to the non-gay and non-autistic
no one questions sexuality much because everyone has one. "gender identity" is fake.
have you seen some of the guys in this thread? you don't need anything to be trans.

there are obvious short term benefits for a child in liberal western schools as well.
being special, joining peers, fashion, progressiveness, etc. they can't see the dangers.

edit: you have to understand in queer theory, which is now actually taught in school in several countries, being a masculine girl already means you could be or are a boy, or at least not sufficiently girl, so it's not so much the children themselves questioning that started it, but every influence around them. child or adolescent ftms were rare to the point of near non existence until a few decades ago because of this. if you feel lonely or different in school which happens to virtually everyone, then the answer is provided for you.

what i'm trying to say is literally anyone could want to be or actually be a tranny. it's just never a good idea.
there's no magical moment where you "just know". gender dysphoria, when it's real, is just the same as BDD.

Last edited:

fenny

"MISLABELING, MISUNDERSTOOD INDIVIDUAL"
kiwifarms.net
The "fuck this, I'm done pretending" moment for me was seeing a photo from one of the pussy hat protests, where a stunning and brave woman was wearing a crocheted erect penis hat, because pussy hats are transphobic. That was the crystallizing moment where I realized these people claim to be women, but don't care about them. That they demand support but provide none. That they will actively intrude on women's spaces and women's movements and cry about how it makes them feel. That they're fucking ghouls counting down the days until they can harvest dead women's wombs for transplants. Hard time getting in to an ob/gyn? It's going to be harder now with Zoey wanting affirming care for her uniquely mangled crotch and sucking up appointment slots. Unlearn your genital preference, lesbians. No, this is nothing like corrective rape, you transphobic piece of shit. I'll fucking rape you for that!

I'm not gay, and unless they're stealth as fuck, lucky enough to not know any trannies. They just make women's lives worse by existing.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Farming mangoes in Tahiti
kiwifarms.net
The mythical ~female orgasm~ returns.20211205-021133.jpg
20211205-021223.jpg
What the hell are these dudes doing that makes them lose their balance from cooming? First of all, I'd assume estrogen would dampen a man's sex drive. Is the AGP THAT strong that they're having these otherworldly orgasms just from the knowledge they're taking estrogen? And muscles shaking for half an hour after the coom? Sir, you might want to get checked for a seizure disorder.
Quick reminder that if you don't have female anatomy you will never have a "female orgasm" by definition.

Last edited:

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
The "fuck this, I'm done pretending" moment for me was seeing a photo from one of the pussy hat protests, where a stunning and brave woman was wearing a crocheted erect penis hat, because pussy hats are transphobic. That was the crystallizing moment where I realized these people claim to be women, but don't care about them. That they demand support but provide none. That they will actively intrude on women's spaces and women's movements and cry about how it makes them feel. That they're fucking ghouls counting down the days until they can harvest dead women's wombs for transplants. Hard time getting in to an ob/gyn? It's going to be harder now with Zoey wanting affirming care for her uniquely mangled crotch and sucking up appointment slots. Unlearn your genital preference, lesbians. No, this is nothing like corrective rape, you transphobic piece of shit. I'll fucking rape you for that!

I'm not gay, and unless they're stealth as fuck, lucky enough to not know any trannies. They just make women's lives worse by existing.
Tranny fatigue is real, I was a few years ago at least willing to entertain the idea that maybe there was a mental condition that could make people feel like they're the wrong sex. Then the demands came in...

"I have a condition that causes me to feel like I'm in the wrong body, I need to present as the gender I identify as or I feel mental distress"
Me: "Oh, well, I guess that could be a thing, as long as it's not hurting anyone and makes you feel better"
"Oh and I need you to refer to me as my preferred pronouns so I can feel like the gender I present as, I feel distress when people use the wrong pronouns"
Me: "Oh... well, sure I suppose..."
"I also need to be allowed to use the womens toilets, it's important otherwise I'll feel distressed and kill myself"
Me: "But couldn't this be abused by perverts?"
"BIGOT! We need this! In fact we should get rid of gendered toilets entirely!"
Me: "That seems a bit much, do we really need to get rid of something that works for 99.9% of people?"
"YES! We also need to give hormone blockers to children if they identify as the other gender!"
Me: "But a child can't possibly be old enough to make such a big decision about their lives?"
"TRANSPHOBE! We also don't need doctors to confirm it! People should be able to choose whatever gender they want whenever they want!"
Me: ....
"We also need to acknowledge nonbinary people as well! I want to be referred to by my chosen cum/cummy pronouns! Also if you refuse to have sex with a trans person you're a transphobe!"

I feel like eventually most normal people get to the point where they've had enough and it becomes clear it's just nutcases who are either narcissists who need to feel special or insane fetishists.

Jolyne

Yare yare dawa.
kiwifarms.net
Sure, they're weird, but at least they keep it in the bedroom and don't bring it into politics and mainstream culture.
Unfortunately some of these mask dudes don't actually keep it in the bedroom. I saw on twitter someone compiled receipts of videos these guys posted, some of them are in their skinsuits and masturbating in public where someone could easily walk by and see. In at least one video the guy was standing by the mirrors in a woman's bathroom and you can see children walking past the entrance :( I think the account may have been suspended but I'll see if I can find any discussion about it.

Trisha is 100% opportunistic and trolling. There is no fucking way she actually thinks she is genderspecial. That woman had all her drama and bullshit out in public for years to milk for views, it‘s an attention grab - as are almost all enby identities anyway..

View attachment 2771997
View attachment 2771999
A VR chat date progressed quickly to dating and *sniff* lOvE
But oh, what is this…
View attachment 2772002
Neither of them knows what the other one looks like. Hmmm, might there be a reason for that?
View attachment 2772006
View attachment 2772031
Congrats on the weight loss dude. Still yikes though..
ETA: he yeeted his balls already and his „brain is consumed by trans thoughts“
I took a peek at his reddit account and he made a comment about how he and his boyfriend are in a "straight-passing" relationship... on what planet would anyone see a man + a fat ugly man and think "this is a straight couple"??? :stress: but then I remembered the more you weigh the more you look like a gender blob, so maybe people are assuming it's a man with his very unfortunate looking deathfat girlfriend or something.

They've apparently met in person and the boyfriend hasn't run off (he is also a furry, predictably) Will he also troon out so they can be a stunning troonsbian couple? Only time will tell.

road timber

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately some of these mask dudes don't actually keep it in the bedroom. I saw on twitter someone compiled receipts of videos these guys posted, some of them are in their skinsuits and masturbating in public where someone could easily walk by and see. In at least one video the guy was standing by the mirrors in a woman's bathroom and you can see children walking past the entrance :( I think the account may have been suspended but I'll see if I can find any discussion about it.
you may be referring to nig_heke/Nig Heke, a user on the farms who posted an upload link to these receipts.

ice tray

my pronouns are sha/quille
kiwifarms.net
I can only share my own perspective, but for me it was a combination of autism, shitty parents, and being a teenaged girl.

I didn’t like “girly” clothes because they were more tight-fitting, attention-grabbing, and uncomfortable, and I was insecure about my body, so I gravitated more towards wearing blocky t-shirts, jeans, and hoodies, or outfits that were feminine but still simple. I also didn’t like makeup or doing my hair. No one at school gave me shit for it but for some reason the adults in my life just couldn’t comprehend it. A family friend even once told me that if I kept “dressing like a boy” someone would knock the rest of my teeth out (this was after I was in a car accident where some of my front teeth were knocked out, resulting in me becoming a lifelong dental patient, which they knew about).

I also had a lot of trouble relating to other girls at school who were more stereotypically girly, so I thought my life would’ve been easier if I was a boy. Due to controlling parents I couldn’t really hang out with friends, so I spent a lot of time online and inevitably came across trans stuff, but even back then I thought the surgeries were a bit much. I didn’t actually have a strong desire to transition, I just thought it was the price I’d have to pay for a more comfortable life. Never ended up acting on it though because back then I couldn’t see how I’d have been able to access hormones or a male wardrobe with my controlling parents, so I put it on the mental back burner and promised myself I’d do it as an adult. But eventually I just... Grew out of it. I didn’t want to be a man, I just wanted to be a comfortable woman.

Haunted Gambler

Sparrow trio!
kiwifarms.net

Straight woman here. Personally, I've never liked trannies. I saw them as delusional organ choppers but I used to feel somewhat sad for them because they were mentally ill individuals. Nobody chooses to have a mental illness after all.

I've started losing that little bit of sympathy when trannies kept insisting that they're not mentally ill, just misunderstood. Some of them acknowledged that they were mentally ill, but they also believed that the only way to cure their illness was to indulge in it. Which sounded totally insane to me, because we don't do the same for any other mental illness. But I wasn't worried much about that, because I was sure that majority of people knew better enough to not play along with their delusions.

But as the time went on, public opinion regarding to trannies changed. Many people started agreeing that they are completely sane for taking synthetic hormones and cutting off their genitals. People believing in gender ideology became more common. Many people I've knew online started trooning out. Some of them trooned out because of their insecurities. Some of them trooned out because other troons groomed them. Some of them trooned out because of a fetish.

But one thing they all had in common? They all became insufferable after trooning out. All of them.

They would do creepy shit like announcing their fetishes to the public, threatening to commit suicide if you don't do everything they want, stealing their relative's outfits to "experience" their gender, encouraging naive children and confused teens to take hormones and so on. After all of these, I lost my sympathy for them completely. It's one thing to deny reality, but making others suffer for not doing the same is another.