Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Garbage.Theory

kiwifarms.net
Showing he does indeed have the intelligence of the average cephalopod, this troon attempts to make you accept the exceptional behaviour of his ilk on the basis of it being a 'second puberty'. Pumping yourself full of unnecessary hormones will indeed affect your state of mind, but by that logic we must also excuse the behaviour of (other) drug addicts. 'Your honor, the black tar heroine induced a second puberty, therefore I demand you try me as a minor for this double murder'.

It wasn't immediately clear from the small profile picture, but the presence of 'lesbian' in the name immediately tipped me off to this being another tranny. The flagrant flaunting of their 'lesbianism' is something I don't see from actual lesbians (although I don't ever venture into those Twitter bubbles).

Here's another looney troon @funky_thoughts or 'Monika' if you want to indulge his fetish. He hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, but I keep seeing his weaselly little smirk in other troons' replies so figured raising some awareness wouldn't hurt.

Liz the Christmas Slut (or @little_lizzie22) has been mentioned just once previously on KF (and years ago at that), and is too lazy to properly use his shift key. The AGP smirk doesn't get more disgusting than his. He has a NSFW account, because of course, but he will happily post nudes on main as well so proceed with caution.

'Your movement has been co-opted by violent and opportunistic predators to gain access to spaces where women are at their most vulnerable - please be respectful of the fear we have for our safety because of the result of a select few individuals'
'gAsLiGhTiNg'

Aaron Tidd, you disgust me more and more with every passing day. The woman he is talking to is actually quite nice about it, even going as far as to note that it is only a handful of men that do these things. Wonder why Aaron right away goes on the attack as a result.... he goes by Amy Petrelli on Twitter.

View attachment 2778255
TERF Island strikes again!
View attachment 2778256
RIP in peace to everyone in the Gastro department at that hospital. One may wonder why the relatively young Aaron Tidd needs this particular medical procedure. As it stands, a massive overshare on two counts.

Tranny Cinderella Adam Soucie (@TransCinderella) fishing for sympathy again. Man, yes - attractive, no - tube tits, retard hair, and every piece of clothing he owns is Disney/LEGO-branded. He has been posting his daughter to bait likes again as well, but for the sake of the poor girl's future I will not document those posts. Be sure to check out his recent meltdown over his shitty YouTube channel if you missed it!

View attachment 2778261
Transphobe goals; getting away with your microaggressions.​
Sad part is, he’s not an ugly guy. He’s no Adonis, but few of us are. Even if he wanted to keep the unicorn hair, a nice beard and some proper clothes and he would do fine. Of course he would have to go to therapy and work on not being such a sad sack, but eh, we all have our faults.
The real tell is how he responded to what was probably not at all a microagression. Because when I was growing up calling a man who wore makeup a girl was the aggression. Folks fought against calling guys who liked makeup/clothing “girly men” or sissies.
This is different from just a word change, like what happened to the word “queer”, where older folks see it as an insult while younger have reclaimed it. This is demanding a complete 180 in how you interact with people. It’s almost as if it was specifically designed to create insults where there aren’t any.

Julie Newmar

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna assume a lot of people in this thread are women and lesbians so I just wanted to ask out of curiosity, did you only start shitting on trannies after they pissed you off personally and would you even give a shit about them if they just left you alone? Pretty much all women I've talked to have a set of similar and specific reasons for disliking trannies, none of which sprouts from "they're just freaks so I make fun of them."

A lot of it comes from trannies not just entering spaces biological women do not fucking want them in but also pretty much taking those spaces over, not just the attempts to date but the attempted guilting people into attaining partners and their general attitude just seeming to be hostile towards women whenever feeling even slightly slanted at all. What did I miss? I'm just trying to fully understand the justified hatred of trannies from women. I mean everyone has reasons to shit on them nowadays due to them literally being the harbingers of internet censorship but I don't think they're as much of a blight on men since gay dudes can openly say they don't like transmen and not get banned or their subreddit taken down whereas women can't do the same. I'm just curious if any of you would even give a fuck about them at all if it weren't for the current state of affairs.
A bit late, but what the hell.

I’m a bit older than the transtrender Zoomers out there, so I remember the late 90s/early 2000s scene. I’ve used unisex bathrooms at hole-in-the-wall gay clubs, done coke in adjoining stalls with trannies and drag queens, none of it an issue. Everyone knew what everyone else was and was about and nothing was off limits for discussion and banter. It was a great time to be a lesbian. Straight goth dudes wore nail polish and eyeliner but were clearly identifiable as men. I was on board with all that shit.

So in the 2010s, it started. Severely BPD female acquaintance decides she’s a man now, and everyone at our shitty food service job needs to call her new pronouns and a new name (coincidentally the same name as a boy we work with, who now is expected to go by his last name). It was still early, like 2014, so I felt comfortable being like “eh, I’ll try, but you’ll always be deadname to me, and new name will always be the phone guy with braces.” She was chill about it. Then the little butch girl that had a crush on me my senior year decides she’s a man, too. Marries some fat bitch and makes their confused kids call her “daddy.” Whatever. Then my best friend troons out. I supported her, honestly. Thought it was kind of sexist and her lying to herself, but I wanted her to be happy. Then I learned that her ONLY reasons were sexist and homophobic. And she intended to keep her vagina. So then I started searching online, naively sure that no one else had these questions or thoughts… why does she not want a penis? Why does she say she doesn’t feel like a woman? Who the fuck feels like a woman?? Why has she always bitched about straight men and now she decides she’s been one all along?

So like two days later I was peaked for good, trannies are fucking retarded and regressive and I hate them the end.

Last edited:

The Magnificence

Identifies as Angry
kiwifarms.net
Are we a subculture? Are we even treating trans people like shit? To read the last few pages, lots of folks on this thread alone are/were perfectly fine with pronoun troubles and letting dudes wear dresses at work. That’s not treating people like shit. Anyway you would think being harassed on the internet by random idiots would be affirming for these guys. It’s one of the most feminine experiences out there!

There are a few in every group that want troons dead, but they want me, anyone slightly darker than lily-white, "the Jews," and lots of other groups dead, too. Whatever.

The majority from my POV just want the troons to behave like normal people, to act respectfully toward others, to not groom/abuse/seduce children and to not force others to play along with their mental illness/fetish. It is the troons that claim all these perfectly normal and standard asks that apply to literally all subgroups of the human race are "a literal holocaust."

Szfynks

kiwifarms.net
Good to see that transphobia is thriving:
View attachment 2778240
Tweet | Archive

> "I think for a lot of hardcore anti trans activism, a cult is the more appropriate model for understanding".

LOL at the group who routinely groom children into making irreversible life decisions and encourages their followers to cut-off friends & family who aren't 100% supportive of their actions & retarded ideas calling transphobia a cult.
If it's a fandom, where're my conventions, cosplays and merch?

Atomsk

Leader Of The Sussy Squad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit late, but what the hell.

I’m a bit older than the transtrender Zoomers out there, so I remember the late 90s/early 2000s scene. I’ve used unisex bathrooms at hole-in-the-wall gay clubs, done coke in adjoining stalls with trannies and drag queens, none of it an issue. Everyone knew what everyone else was and was about and nothing was off limits for discussion and banter. It was a great time to be a lesbian. Straight goth dudes wore nail polish and eyeliner but were clearly identifiable as men. I was on board with all that shit.

So in the 2010s, it started. Severely BPD female acquaintance decides she’s a man now, and everyone at our shitty food service job needs to call her new pronouns and a new name (coincidentally the same name as a boy we work with, who now is expected to go by his last name). It was still early, like 2014, so I felt comfortable being like “eh, I’ll try, but you’ll always be deadname to me, and new name will always be the phone guy with braces.” She was chill about it. Then the little butch girl that had a crush on me my senior year decides she’s a man, too. Marries some fat bitch and makes their confused kids call her “daddy.” Whatever. Then my best friend troons out. I supported her, honestly. Thought it was kind of sexist and her lying to herself, but I wanted her to be happy. Then I learned that her ONLY reasons were sexist and homophobic. And she intended to keep her vagina. So then I started searching online, naively sure that no one else had these questions or thoughts… why does she not want a penis? Why does she say she doesn’t feel like a woman? Who the fuck feels like a woman?? Why has she always bitched about straight men and now she decides she’s been one all along?

So like two days later I was peaked for good, trannies are fucking retarded and regressive and I hate them the end.
Was your best friend Ellen Page?

2manycats

Fully charged
kiwifarms.net
They picked the same goddamn name, shit you not.
FTM really do seem to have a specific pattern with their chosen names - the vast majority will go with a name that's soft, maybe a bit androgynous sounding and currently trendy. Kai, Elliot, Ash/Asher, Jasper, Leo, Finn, Theo, River, Quinn, Oliver and of course Aiden and variants. And if it's not one of those it'll be something lifted directly from a fictional character or mythology - I know I've seen a few Lokis.

Hann

kiwifarms.net
FTM really do seem to have a specific pattern with their chosen names - the vast majority will go with a name that's soft, maybe a bit androgynous sounding and currently trendy. Kai, Elliot, Ash/Asher, Jasper, Leo, Finn, Theo, River, Quinn, Oliver and of course Aiden and variants. And if it's not one of those it'll be something lifted directly from a fictional character or mythology - I know I've seen a few Lokis.
This (trendy) is really the essence of female trannies. It's trendy to be quirky with your gender and to moonlight as gay man - not because they're fujoshis, oh no, it's their expression of their true, honest to God male homosexual self or, if they're non-binnies, the desperate desire for attention without having to commit. There are a lot of parallels there I'd rather not get into but from dressing in trendy, "androgynous" (read: boyish) fashion, browsing popular baby name lists (totally not a stereotypically female thing), or outright roleplaying as x fictional character they fantasise about (fandoms, again, mostly female-dominated) is just about the height of female behaviour and the female approach to what they believe male homosexuals are like. Soft, cute, and vulnerable, a bit like house pets which is, coincidentally, how most straight women who fawn over their token gay best friend, treat them as well.

It's hilarious how, by trying to be the malest male to ever have maled, these women peak in their femininity.

I blame anime. And kpop. Mostly kpop.

unwieldy_object

Do not ignore my veins
kiwifarms.net
Lets get a better look with his prom photos when he won but we all know its a charity case anyways When he took this picture next to his female friends you can see how bulky and big veondre is. He cant truly escape nature . He looks similiar to how the orge khloe looks next to her smaller sisters.
View attachment 2777432

His giant male head and skeleton still sticks out like a sore thumb. Not even Jazz is this big. Outside of camera angles and lighting he looks average and stumpy.
View attachment 2777444
Look at his fucking head . His male features stands out much more when he is next to real girls. I wonder if he sees the difference.
View attachment 2777446
And now Ironically the fag who took him to prom when posing next to him Veondre doesnt look so big and a matter a fact these two guys match perfectly in body structure and height. Hmm I wonder why.
Dont mind Veondre bending his knee so he can appear shorter
View attachment 2777450
Theres a video of the troon and him dancing and they are the same height and structure(last slide)
Went to look at the account and watched a video about their friend.
I'm just wheew!

Screenshot_20211206-181634_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20211206-181649_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20211206-181700_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20211206-182020_Instagram.jpg
I really recommend that you look at the video this redheaded still is from.
Screenshot_20211206-182209_Instagram.jpg
#butitsnotafetish

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
Will this wake up the Dems? Only 2% of hispanics use Latinx and 40% finds it offensive, hopefully it's the start of a pushback against the lunacy.

Democrats fall flat with ‘Latinx’ language - “Why are we using a word that is preferred by only 2 percent, but offends as many as 40 percent of those voters we want to win?” said one pollster.​

As Democrats seek to reach out to Latino voters in a more gender-neutral way, they’ve increasingly begun using the word Latinx, a term that first began to get traction among academics and activists on the left.

But that very effort could be counterproductive in courting those of Latin American descent, according to a new nationwide poll of Hispanic voters.

Only 2 percent of those polled refer to themselves as Latinx, while 68 percent call themselves “Hispanic” and 21 percent favored “Latino” or “Latina” to describe their ethnic background, according to the survey from Bendixen & Amandi International, a top Democratic firm specializing in Latino outreach.

More problematic for Democrats: 40 percent said Latinx bothers or offends them to some degree and 30 percent said they would be less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term.

At a time when Republicans appear to be making inroads among Latino voters, the survey results raise questions about how effectively the party is communicating with them, according to pollster Fernand Amandi and other Democrats and Latino vote experts.

“The numbers suggest that using Latinx is a violation of the political Hippocratic Oath, which is to first do no electoral harm,” said Amandi, whose firm advised Barack Obama’s successful Hispanic outreach nationwide in his two presidential campaigns. “Why are we using a word that is preferred by only 2 percent, but offends as many as 40 percent of those voters we want to win?”

Amandi emphasized that he wasn’t blaming the erosion of Latino support for Democrats merely on the use of the word Latinx. Hispanic voters have started shifting right for myriad reasons, he said, chiefly because of more aggressive engagement from Republicans who have “weaponized culture war issues at the margins with Hispanic voters.”

But as some on the left began embracing the term Latinx in politics, it started to expose a fault line in the party between moderate traditionalists and the more activist progressive base. Those embracing Latinx have explained that the word — and the trend of making Spanish words gender-inclusive by ending them in an X — is not a product of the U.S. left or white elites, but instead, can be traced back to Latin America and Latinos. It’s also an alternative to Hispanic, a term also criticized for its ties to Spain, which colonized much of Latin America.

While activists and academics for the past decade have actively supported and adopted Latinx, it has only been in recent years that the term has grown in prominence and drawn pushback from those opposed to its usage as an alternative that doesn’t follow the gender binary in the Spanish language.

Spanish is a gendered language, with nouns typically ending in “A” for the feminine and “O” for masculine words. Masculine nouns are typically prefaced with “el” or “un,” while feminine nouns are used with articles, like “la” or “una.” When referring to a group of mixed-gender people, the language defaults to the masculine — Latinos to refer to all genders. Those using Latinx argue that masculine words should not be the default when talking about a mixed-gender group.

But Spanish words do not end in the letter X, which is pronounced “eh-kees,” and some Spanish speakers argue it’s tricky to know how to pronounce Latinx in their native tongue.

The term has become more politicized in recent years as the right has increasingly highlighted its use in an effort to portray Democrats as too out of touch or at least worthy of scorn. In June, for instance, President Joe Biden was widely mocked by conservatives on Twitter for saying that “it’s awful hard … to get Latinx vaccinated as well.” Former President Donald Trump’s campaign similarly criticized Biden for using the term during last year’s presidential race.

Virginia Republican Attorney General-elect Jason Miyares — who is of Cuban descent and will be the first Hispanic to hold the office in the state — said the word Latinx turns off Latinos.

“By insisting on using the incorrect term Latinx, progressives are engaging in a type of cultural Marxism, a recast of societal norms,” he told POLITICO. “Latinos don't use the term — only upper-educated white liberals who hardly interact with the Latino community. I believe that every time they use the term Latinx, they lose another Latino vote.”

But Chuck Rocha, a Democratic strategist and former senior adviser to Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) presidential campaign, said it’s “overblown to say the word is a reason Republicans made inroads. The only reason they made inroads is they actually started communicating and talking to Latinos, who they just never took the time to talk to in years past.”

To Rocha’s point, the poll shows that usage of Latinx isn’t a big deal to a majority of Hispanics, even if few choose to use the term themselves. The poll shows that 57 percent of respondents aren’t “bothered or offended” by the term; only 20 percent said it disturbed them “a lot;” 11 percent said it was somewhat of a concern and 9 percent said it was a small annoyance. Also, 49 percent said it makes no difference to them if Latinx was used, compared to the 30 percent who said it made them less likely to support a politician and the 15 percent who said it made them more likely to support a politician or group for using the term.

Other surveys jibe with Amandi’s poll of 800 Hispanic voters, which has a margin of error of 3.46 percentage points and was completed last month. Pew Research last year found that just 3 percent of Hispanics use the term Latinx; a Gallup poll this summer pegged the number at 4 percent.
Rocha said he advises candidates to usually use the word Latino or Hispanic, depending on regional preference, “but if you’re going to sit down with an activist group on the left, you should be conscious of what they’re using, as well, to be respectful to those folks.’”

Nathalie Rayes, president and CEO of the progressive group Latino Victory Project, said that Democrats are simply recognizing the complexity of the various and diverse Hispanic communities, where some not only use the term Latinx, but prefer it.

“We just have to be inclusive and sensitive and understand that it’s not one fell swoop across the Latino community,” Rayes said.

Kristian Ramos, a Latino outreach specialist and Democratic strategist, said there’s a generational split between “young activists who very much identify as Latinx, and then you have your general population that has no idea what that word means and finds it sort of mystifying and ridiculous.”

Ramos said he also uses Latinx judiciously, largely by targeting it to the progressive and young base of the Democratic Party. “Otherwise, it turns into this debate, and then it turns into this tedious, linguistic gymnastics. Look at who actually uses ‘Latino:’ Univision and Telemundo. Their whole audience is Spanish-speaking Latinos. By and large, they avoid using Latinx. I suspect that they know that when they use those terms, they may lose more than 90 percent of their audience and 40 percent of their audience could get offended.”

One of the founders of Univision, Joaquin Blaya, said they built the network around the concept of using the words Latino and, especially, Hispanic, because it reflected the Spanish language and united Spanish speakers from across Latin America. He said his objection to Latinx is that it’s “too weird. It’s dumb. It’s foreign. It’s not Spanish.”

“Democrats are helping Republicans make them look out of touch,” said Blaya, a registered Democrat. “We built a network around our Spanish language and we have a shared culture around it. Why are we trying to change this? It’s offensive to a lot of people.”

Although there's a chance they will choose this hill to die on given their track record..

garbage cake

how do you do, fellow lesbians
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HER app dump

using the HER app to bitch about a different app you got rejected on
based on the Zoe app.jpg
based lesbian! for context- only HER has this social compotent; on the Zoe app, based lesbian had to match with Emma to tell him he's a sad pathetic man. Semper Fi, sister
:semperfidelis:

the 2021 Clown World version of an unattractive straight couple chasing a unicorn bi girl.
the app supposedly bans couples, but I wonder if they'll turn a blind eye to this one or others because they include a troon.
Blix and Jordan.JPG

Elsa van tran.jpg
another Van Tran. Damn this could be a whole untapped horror genre, these guys make my blood run cold.
Elsa.JPG

Mae is coping & seething
Mae post 2.jpg
Mae post.jpg
Mae.JPG

another #VanLife troon
Tilly.JPG

"transbian communist organizer"
Wolf pic.jpg
"don't be a terf ... I get enough of that shit in my day to day"
haha awesome
:story:
Wolf.JPG

going with the manic-pixie-dream-troon naming convention
Amelie.JPG

nekrataal

menhera cake princess 🇦🇹🍰
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2778240
Tweet | Archive

> "I think for a lot of hardcore anti trans activism, a cult is the more appropriate model for understanding".

LOL at the group who routinely groom children into making irreversible life decisions and encourages their followers to cut-off friends & family who aren't 100% supportive of their actions & retarded ideas calling transphobia a cult.
That’s just it, you have one group of people who actively want to groom children, push their fetishes on people, push irreversible drugs and surgery and want to make everyone else play along with their delusions. All the people who oppose them want is to ask them to just be fucking normal and you’re going to tell me they’re hateful bigots? That seems to be a common tactic on top of that. Someone opposes their lunacy and they’re labeled and the lunatics try their best to shut them down.

If you look at someone like Danielle Moscato and think “yes, that is a woman and she is valid” then you’re not only wrong, but part of the problem. The very fucking gall of these people to try to label those who oppose them as a cult despite their cultish behavior should be enough to peak the average person.

Chandelier

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2778240
Tweet | Archive

"You're a cult" says the cult. GCs aren't the ones talking about their girldicks and demanding to be placed in female spaces.

Males are the ones raping, murdering and stalking transwomen and yet they still find time to blame women. Naturally, it's all they ever do. Consider a flashback: Katy Montgomerie talks about two gay men being murdered in Tower Hamlets and blames GCs. Isn't aware the area is heavily Muslim.

So they'll cover for fellow male crimes in order to own the TERFs.
Showing he does indeed have the intelligence of the average cephalopod, this troon attempts to make you accept the exceptional behaviour of his ilk on the basis of it being a 'second puberty'. Pumping yourself full of unnecessary hormones will indeed affect your state of mind, but by that logic we must also excuse the behaviour of (other) drug addicts. 'Your honor, the black tar heroine induced a second puberty, therefore I demand you try me as a minor for this double murder'.

It wasn't immediately clear from the small profile picture, but the presence of 'lesbian' in the name immediately tipped me off to this being another tranny. The flagrant flaunting of their 'lesbianism' is something I don't see from actual lesbians (although I don't ever venture into those Twitter bubbles).

Here's another looney troon @funky_thoughts or 'Monika' if you want to indulge his fetish. He hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, but I keep seeing his weaselly little smirk in other troons' replies so figured raising some awareness wouldn't hurt.

Liz the Christmas Slut (or @little_lizzie22) has been mentioned just once previously on KF (and years ago at that), and is too lazy to properly use his shift key. The AGP smirk doesn't get more disgusting than his. He has a NSFW account, because of course, but he will happily post nudes on main as well so proceed with caution.

'Your movement has been co-opted by violent and opportunistic predators to gain access to spaces where women are at their most vulnerable - please be respectful of the fear we have for our safety because of the result of a select few individuals'
'gAsLiGhTiNg'

Aaron Tidd, you disgust me more and more with every passing day. The woman he is talking to is actually quite nice about it, even going as far as to note that it is only a handful of men that do these things. Wonder why Aaron right away goes on the attack as a result.... he goes by Amy Petrelli on Twitter.

View attachment 2778255
TERF Island strikes again!
View attachment 2778256
RIP in peace to everyone in the Gastro department at that hospital. One may wonder why the relatively young Aaron Tidd needs this particular medical procedure. As it stands, a massive overshare on two counts.

Tranny Cinderella Adam Soucie (@TransCinderella) fishing for sympathy again. Man, yes - attractive, no - tube tits, retard hair, and every piece of clothing he owns is Disney/LEGO-branded. He has been posting his daughter to bait likes again as well, but for the sake of the poor girl's future I will not document those posts. Be sure to check out his recent meltdown over his shitty YouTube channel if you missed it!

View attachment 2778261
Transphobe goals; getting away with your microaggressions.​
It's not a 'second puberty'. They already went through puberty. They're just low IQ scum getting sexually excited seeing themselves in the mirror. They drop that 'hahaha, I'm a reeetard' canard when it comes to a woman they don't like. Then they start snarking and insulting her.
His Twitter is like cancer and AIDS had an inbred Mongoloid baby made entirely out of bad takes:

View attachment 2778267

Pretty sure they ruined their own lives when they trooned out but LOL at "she drove three people off twitter". This is literally the Trannycaust I'm so shaking rn I can't even :story:

View attachment 2778269

Take THAT, Santa! 😏 - some pervert with a cartoon girl avatar

View attachment 2778274

We should all dress like this low-effort AGP slob:
View attachment 2778276

View attachment 2778280
"Stop being obsessed with clothes" says the male wearing pink and thinking he's a woman.

JKR being blamed for driving three people who stalked her at her home - and no, it wasn't her castle, it was her private residence - is, once again, troons being selective. They didn't blame Richard Dawkins for his statements; they just said they were 'disappointed'.

In regards to atheists falling over themselves for patriarchy and white supremacy - see PZ Meyers thinking there are six sexes in horses and not being aware of how basic reproduction works in humans.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"You're a cult" says the cult. GCs aren't the ones talking about their girldicks and demanding to be placed in female spaces.
Thing is, when GCs call troonism a cult, they're not (only) using it as a term of derision. It's not (solely) criticizing all the shitty stuff they get up to. It's because they specifically exhibit cult behavior, like grooming their targets, preventing them from being exposed to material that disagrees with the cult dogma, and shunning people who leave. They're the scientology of gay people.

Troons who say GC is a cult just see it as a really good insult for their enemies, without considering there are deeper reasons GCs call them a cult. They're not just being mean, troons actually do behave like a cult. (albeit one without centralized leadership, which is interesting)

ForbiddenVelma960

"Seriously, who cuts their dick off?!"- a wise man
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2778240
Tweet | Archive

Where are these Gender Critical Conventions happening? Every nerd con is now a total troon hug box so if there is someone out there hosting gender crit events...
1638817385563.png

It would actually be very refreshing