Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

ForbiddenVelma960

"Seriously, who cuts their dick off?!"- a wise man
kiwifarms.net
Good to see that transphobia is thriving:
View attachment 2778240
Tweet | Archive

> "I think for a lot of hardcore anti trans activism, a cult is the more appropriate model for understanding".

LOL at the group who routinely groom children into making irreversible life decisions and encourages their followers to cut-off friends & family who aren't 100% supportive of their actions & retarded ideas calling transphobia a cult.
Where are these Gender Critical Conventions happening? Every nerd con is now a total troon hug box so if there is someone out there hosting gender crit events...
1638817385563.png

It would actually be very refreshing

decaydent

throw me to the wolves
kiwifarms.net
I really recommend that you look at the video this redheaded still is from.
Hmm, didn‘t think it was all that interesting, he just acts like the blackest black woman to ever black. Is it cultural appropriation if black men start skinwalking black women? 🤔 Another shit take to throw at the wokies!
His boyfriend is barely able to lift him - weird bc he does not appear to be quite as large and broad on his own. Next to other people it really shows though.
94C30F24-C6D9-4213-883D-D3AEFA93515F.jpeg
And of course he is utterly incapable of understanding how hard these women simp for him. Unless he understands that they don‘t actually mean it at all and do not think he‘s a woman and only do it for woke points. But I guess he won‘t be able to recognize that at all and leans into his bitchy persona.

NOT THE BEEEEES!

Respect my right to bee on your face!
kiwifarms.net
His Twitter is like cancer and AIDS had an inbred Mongoloid baby made entirely out of bad takes:
FTFY

Sad part is, he’s not an ugly guy. He’s no Adonis, but few of us are. Even if he wanted to keep the unicorn hair, a nice beard and some proper clothes and he would do fine. Of course he would have to go to therapy and work on not being such a sad sack, but eh, we all have our faults.
The real tell is how he responded to what was probably not at all a microagression. Because when I was growing up calling a man who wore makeup a girl was the aggression. Folks fought against calling guys who liked makeup/clothing “girly men” or sissies.
This is different from just a word change, like what happened to the word “queer”, where older folks see it as an insult while younger have reclaimed it. This is demanding a complete 180 in how you interact with people. It’s almost as if it was specifically designed to create insults where there aren’t any.
But it was RED lipstick! Don’t you know that’s the color that apparently changes your DNA to turn you into a boner-fide LADAY?

There are a few in every group that want troons dead, but they want me, anyone slightly darker than lily-white, "the Jews," and lots of other groups dead, too. Whatever.

The majority from my POV just want the troons to behave like normal people, to act respectfully toward others, to not groom/abuse/seduce children and to not force others to play along with their mental illness/fetish. It is the troons that claim all these perfectly normal and standard asks that apply to literally all subgroups of the human race are "a literal holocaust."
We don’t even ask for half as much as they demand from us!

FTM really do seem to have a specific pattern with their chosen names - the vast majority will go with a name that's soft, maybe a bit androgynous sounding and currently trendy. Kai, Elliot, Ash/Asher, Jasper, Leo, Finn, Theo, River, Quinn, Oliver and of course Aiden and variants. And if it's not one of those it'll be something lifted directly from a fictional character or mythology - I know I've seen a few Lokis.
New game idea: I say a boy’s name, and you have to guess if it’s a Zoomer troon or a Millennial’s cat?

Pulling your shoulders back like that (to hide how wide they are) just shows how large your head is.

They'll just keep pushing Latinx in schools and in media until its accepted. 2% use it now, but how many used it 10 or 20 years ago?
How many people supported gay marriage 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 50, 100, etc.? The point of progress is that it progresses.
It was never for hispanic people anyway, it was always a shibboleth for woke white people.

Starved Artist

Merge Casualty
kiwifarms.net
They'll just keep pushing Latinx in schools and in media until its accepted. 2% use it now, but how many used it 10 or 20 years ago?
How many people supported gay marriage 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 50, 100, etc.? The point of progress is that it progresses.
See. Let me explain why a lot of Hispanic people HATE the term Latinx.

I grew up in a cutting edge Hispanic neighborhood, so this is from experience. Years ago Latinx didn't refer to the gender of the speaker. It was brought into use because people kept getting butthurt over Latino vs Hispanic and which term was more acceptable to use.

There were two silent groups, but if you hung around /grew up around hispanic people you knew. There's Group A.

Group A: Proud to be Latino.
Their heritage is everything. Anything that censors or limits their ability to express who they are is met with extreme hatred and resistance. And you better get their individual group right.
Don't call a Dominican and Puerto Rican. Do not call a Cuban anything but Cuban.

Calling someone a Latinx enrages Group A because they are proud of how much different they are from the other guys. How fucking dare you reduce MY culture and heritage to X- Ypu better signify exactly which group you're talking about.

And ironically, there is a group of Latinos that hate being called Latino or Hispanic. You better refer to them with the correct term.

Group B: Ashamed to be Latino/ Hispanic

They want to be white. Their whole existence is breeding with a white person to stabilize their skin color. This might sound racist to some people, but Latinos and Hispanics have an entire range of skin color for their children. Two Latino parents will give birth to 7 different shades of children ranging from Deepest Darkest African to Test Tube-Burns in the Sunlight Ginger White. And they're ashamed of this. They don't want to be lumped in with the blacks. They don't want to be lumped in with the Cubans, Dominicans or God Forbid the Haitians. They're aiming for the classy nature of being white. Yet at the same time they don't want to have have WHITE-WHITE children.

They want to retain their roots. They want to have adobe with pepper in their rice. They don't want their child googling " how to make yellow /red rice" they want their kid to know from birth, but they don't want their kid's friends to know.

Calling someone a Latinx pisses on Group's B desire to separate themselves from the rest. Like no matter what they do, they will always be some sort of Latino and they will hate you eternally for mentioning it.

Adding in Gender just made this issue more complex without actually addressing the problems simply calling any random Latino , Hispanic would cause - because you know - - The language is heavily gendered! Hermana , Hermano. There's no such thing as fucking Herman-X.

tl;dr create a problem where one does not exist and sell your solution.

Elicekiwi

kiwifarms.net
Lets get a better look with his prom photos when he won but we all know its a charity case anyways When he took this picture next to his female friends you can see how bulky and big veondre is. He cant truly escape nature . He looks similiar to how the orge khloe looks next to her smaller sisters.
View attachment 2777432

His giant male head and skeleton still sticks out like a sore thumb. Not even Jazz is this big. Outside of camera angles and lighting he looks average and stumpy.
View attachment 2777444
Look at his fucking head . His male features stands out much more when he is next to real girls. I wonder if he sees the difference.
View attachment 2777446
And now Ironically the fag who took him to prom when posing next to him Veondre doesnt look so big and a matter a fact these two guys match perfectly in body structure and height. Hmm I wonder why.
Dont mind Veondre bending his knee so he can appear shorter
View attachment 2777450
Theres a video of the troon and him dancing and they are the same height and structure(last slide)
Im confused why did you guys give me a lunacy rating? Is that bad for me or?

PeeveTheSheev

Dummy thicc Senator
kiwifarms.net
In 1989, 14 women were shot in Montreal by an incel who divided a classroom by gender and let the men go.

In 2021, the local authorities think the best way of commemorating the Montreal Massacre is..... inviting a troon to talk about that one time he was groped at the bar (sure, buddy) as an example of gender-based violence. 14 Women shot and killed, man in dress best equipped to speak in their memory.

Thankfully, actual women went ham in the comments, leading the spineless journalists to lock comments on the Tweet (and on their website, and on Facebook). A few stragglers pleading in favour of the tranny in the comments that were left up, but they all got ratio'd pretty badly. Some pretty redpilled comments among the lot too.

This is the troon's Twitter, where he gloats about having pissed off just about every real woman on Prince Edward Island and claiming it as a reason to keep inserting himself into places he doesn't belong. Pisstain locked the comments on his Tweet as well, like the coward he is.

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net
I found this comment under a philosophy talking about Nietzsche
View attachment 2779012
Not Sure if Nietzsche would approve of modern day troons

He was an incel fedora atheist who spent his final years crouched in a corner raving incoherently between drinking mouthfuls of his own piss, so imma guess Nietzsche would probably be a troon if he was alive today.

Elicekiwi

kiwifarms.net
There are a few in every group that want troons dead, but they want me, anyone slightly darker than lily-white, "the Jews," and lots of other groups dead, too. Whatever.

The majority from my POV just want the troons to behave like normal people, to act respectfully toward others, to not groom/abuse/seduce children and to not force others to play along with their mental illness/fetish. It is the troons that claim all these perfectly normal and standard asks that apply to literally all subgroups of the human race are "a literal holocaust."
I want them dead and forgotton. Asking a troon to behave normal is like asking a dog to not bark ever. These mentally ill males need to be locked away in a asylum. If they cant do their sick shit in public they will find ways to do horrific shit in private.

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net
the local authorities think the best way of commemorating the Montreal Massacre is..... inviting a troon to talk about that one time he was groped at the bar (sure, buddy) as an example of gender-based violence. 14 Women shot and killed, man in dress best equipped to speak in their memory.

sdasdads.png

"A lot of it comes down to the way that the government collects information and also, to a certain extent, community reluctance to engage with the government due to decades of systemic oppression," she said.
img.jpeg

When has this clown-haired, Shrek-looking fat fuck ever been "systemically oppressed" (apart from gravity and genetics) :story:

unwieldy_object

Do not ignore my veins
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, didn‘t think it was all that interesting, he just acts like the blackest black woman to ever black. Is it cultural appropriation if black men start skinwalking black women? 🤔 Another shit take to throw at the wokies!
His boyfriend is barely able to lift him - weird bc he does not appear to be quite as large and broad on his own. Next to other people it really shows though.
View attachment 2778807
And of course he is utterly incapable of understanding how hard these women simp for him. Unless he understands that they don‘t actually mean it at all and do not think he‘s a woman and only do it for woke points. But I guess he won‘t be able to recognize that at all and leans into his bitchy persona.
Personally I howled with laughter over that video. It's like watching a caricature ramped up 150% and knowing that this delusional little goblin actually thinks he's the shit

The Magnificence

Identifies as Angry
kiwifarms.net
Group B: Ashamed to be Latino/ Hispanic

They want to be white. Their whole existence is breeding with a white person to stabilize their skin color. This might sound racist to some people, but Latinos and Hispanics have an entire range of skin color for their children. Two Latino parents will give birth to 7 different shades of children ranging from Deepest Darkest African to Test Tube-Burns in the Sunlight Ginger White. And they're ashamed of this. They don't want to be lumped in with the blacks. They don't want to be lumped in with the Cubans, Dominicans or God Forbid the Haitians. They're aiming for the classy nature of being white. Yet at the same time they don't want to have have WHITE-WHITE children.

They want to retain their roots. They want to have adobe with pepper in their rice. They don't want their child googling " how to make yellow /red rice" they want their kid to know from birth, but they don't want their kid's friends to know.

Grew up in the SW, can confirm this group, as weird and oxymoronic as they sound, very much exists. They also despise black folks with the kind of hatred you usually only see in the deep South where white folks are still mourning over losing the plantation.

Im confused why did you guys give me a lunacy rating? Is that bad for me or?

Some people may be calling you loony, others may be calling the information you posted loony. Ratings are basically meaningless, so don't worry about it, but if you really must do a deep dive on the subject go here (spoilers, it will also tell you they don't really matter).

Elicekiwi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2778807
I just cant stand it when women give fake compliments to these troons for woke points and to be progressive but shit on actual women especially when the women looks better than them. Even they know a troon isnt actually a women since they dont view them as a rival or competition and therfore kiss ass.

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2779069

When has this clown-haired, Shrek-looking fat fuck ever been "systemically oppressed" (apart from gravity and genetics) :story:

Not a single Troon has been murdered here in Canuckistan this year. NOT ONE. He claims he was "sexually assaulted" in the first 6 months of his trooning out (bullshit).

In usual hobgoblin fashion, dude takes selfies trying his damndest to look feminine, but one only needs to look at candid photos to see how in reality he dwarfs a real woman.
You don't have to worry about anyone sexually assaulting you, sir. You're built like a T-14 Armata Russian tank.anastasiatroon.jpg

anastasiatroon2.jpg