Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Retired Junta Member

Currently riding the short bus to a Russian camp
kiwifarms.net
It's a tactic a lot of bullies and abusers love to use.

Well, yes. It’s not necessarily high politics, so to speak. But this one really impressed me a lot because it’s vaguely psychotic: insinuating that most people don’t look like what they are, it’s either full mania or a very bold attempt at manipulation.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
The local bus driver is now a woman , my daily protest - as I exit the bus
I always say ''cheers mate''
If you see a man in the UK run over by a troon bus driver please quote this text
Makes me think of Barbara the cab driver from League of Gentlemen. She was pretty cool though.

I feel sorry for normal gay/trans/whatevers that are out there just trying to live their lives. These assholes are embarrassing.

Kuchipatchi

Mah mate gave me his funny juice.
kiwifarms.net
How can the people supporting trannies hate them more than I do? I need to step up my game!
"Here's the thing. Nobody, not even cis people, pass 100 percent. There will always be 1 thing about someone that looks a different gender or androgynous. Passing is BS."
I got called a guy a few times in my life and I'm still calling myself a woman. I was thinking that having a good father figure helps avoiding the trans plague but a lot of those people are white.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea how it gets so much traction. I understand why we point and laugh here; because its hilarious. But as a whole its baffling.

It has a lot of big funding behind it, some of which (hilariously) is provided by a billionaire who inherited a fortune from a surgical supplies company. It's ideological, but more than that it is profitable in the long term.

2.png

1.png

3.png

4.png

In case you're wondering why institutions like the ACLU and LGBT charities got captured so quickly: they are offered very large donations by people like Stryker on the condition that they push gender ideology and nothing contrary to it.

Billionaires shouldn't exist. As the great philosopher Kanye West once said: "No one man should have all that power."

Peaches Demure

he monke
kiwifarms.net
"Here's the thing. Nobody, not even cis people, pass 100 percent. There will always be 1 thing about someone that looks a different gender or androgynous. Passing is BS."

I think that this quote is very interesting because it really encapsulates a lot of their modus operandi: they start from an objective reality, which is to say that some people actually look more like the opposite gender or have an androgynous vibe, and then completely twist it into a blatant lie and a generalisation.
It’s a sort of ideological gaslighting if you will: most people won’t fall for it but teenagers or vulnerable people may, once you hammer stuff like this into their heads again and again.
"Passing" is a word that already in itself insinuates deceit or at least stretching of the truth. Normal people don't have to "pass" as anything, because we just are. Physical reality cannot ever be taken away from you. These people's "identities" have no physical or social reality, hence the "passing as" rather than simply being. You don't need a doctorate in basic ontology to deduce this is absolute bullshit.

Happy and Gay Nicholas J.

Condensating bitches
kiwifarms.net
:null: Friendly reminder that a thread being featured is not an excuse to shit it up.

They're particularly angry about this article:

Tranny Protest today at the BBC without deaf trans-lators
View attachment 2870806

Look at their faces they'll be gutted when people stop wearing masks can't hide their jaws

View attachment 2870816

God awful attempts at memes

View attachment 2870820
Who cares. Even the press are ignoring them in Britain, and they’re notorious for stirring unnecessary shit up.

Half these troons have never worked a day in their life. If they think they’re planning on taking their protests far then they’re in for a rough time. The BBC are a multi-million pound corporation.

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Exceptional Behavior
kiwifarms.net

I think that this quote is very interesting because it really encapsulates a lot of their modus operandi: they start from an objective reality, which is to say that some people actually look more like the opposite gender or have an androgynous vibe, and then completely twist it into a blatant lie and a generalisation.
It’s a sort of ideological gaslighting if you will: most people won’t fall for it but teenagers or vulnerable people may, once you hammer stuff like this into their heads again and again.
“I may never pass, but according to Plato’s theory of the Forms, nobody does :^)”

Love_Machine011

I will kill again, defile each corpse with care.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>I wake up, unfortunately
>I walk out the door.
>Get stabbed by Akmed, my refugee 6'4 14 year old refugee neighbor
> Call 112 for help, they ask me for my television license before sending the ambulance
>The 2 emts say pip pip cherrio as I am bleeding out, offer me a greasy piece of fish and french fries they insist on calling chips.
>After insisting I dont want eat it they finally put me in the ambulance.
>Get stuck in traffic because BBC trannies block the road
>Die
>The emts screem about kicking the fucking ball as I flatline.

Il Latte Materno

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta!
kiwifarms.net
:null: Friendly reminder that a thread being featured is not an excuse to shit it up.

View attachment 2870806

Look at their faces they'll be gutted when people stop wearing masks can't hide their jaws

View attachment 2870816

God awful attempts at memes

View attachment 2870820
Laura Kate Dale is a known habitual liar and has posted multiple articles where she got caught out lying. Anything where she is associated should be treated with naught but intense mockery.

The article itself featured a lesbian who was a known abuser, but the fact that "Women feel pressured into sex from trans women" is being disputed by those who will 100% unironically retweet anything that says "Girls not tongue punching my neovagina is transphobia" is hilarious.

YWNBARW

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2870816
Fat men larping as women will totally show those bigots that trannies must be taken seriously. The only thing making this even more hilarious is their insane cope for why "not passing is ok."

The Silent Perjority

Multi-millions still unfed.
kiwifarms.net
Rating optimistic probably but I'm getting just the tiniest shiver that 2022 might be a plateau.
With JKR being based, the Troon machine coming up empty in its grinding against the BBC and the lovely Lia Swimmer waking the sleepers we may finally be topping out.
We all know this will end when the perverts push too hard, perhaps this is it.

Perhaps.

biozeminadae1

kiwifarms.net
Makes me think of Barbara the cab driver from League of Gentlemen. She was pretty cool though.

I feel sorry for normal gay/trans/whatevers that are out there just trying to live their lives. These assholes are embarrassing.
That's the thing - homosexuals and transpeople aren't normal. The latter aren't even people - they're freaks.

Il Latte Materno

Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta!
kiwifarms.net

Barbara is probably the most subtly good and politically relevant character in the show. In most of the show she's a decent person who just wants to get on, and is the most normal character. In the latest appearance for the anniversary special she demands not to be referred to by a gender and attacks passengers for not being woke enough.

She's literally the transgender cause in one character. Normal and just wanting acceptance one minute, and now she's just an abusive tranny like the rest of them.

CryptoHermit

chud visigoth
kiwifarms.net
Rating optimistic probably but I'm getting just the tiniest shiver that 2022 might be a plateau.
With JKR being based, the Troon machine coming up empty in it's grinding against the BBC and the lovely Lia Swimmer waking the sleepers we may finally be topping out.
We all know this will end when the perverts push to hard, perhaps this is it.

Perhaps.
It won't be as publicised imo. It will still be there. The tranny industrial complex makes too much money and is too effective a political sledgehammer to not put away. Journos and media won't talk about them any more but tranny NGOs would be doing whatever they can in the background.

Rich Evans Ayypologist

forgetter of email passwords
kiwifarms.net
My Britbong paper of choice has also been publishing a slew of decidedly anti-troon pieces, which leads me to believe that the natural British temperament towards politeness has run its course against the most insufferable gaggle of yuppies on the planet.

For the benefit of people coming in from the sticky, the importance of the Keira Bell case also shouldn't be understated. First of its kind just about anywhere in the world, and Stonewall and Mermaids were both figures involved. Shame this thread's about to have little and less to do with troonposting on social media, but oh well