Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

LKjfiert

kiwifarms.net
In my experience, women who say they like feminine men mean a few specific things by this:

1) A man who cares about his appearance and strives to be groomed and well-dressed.

2) A man who is "pretty" ( e.g. long hair, guyliner, more androgynous facial features)

3) A man who is not macho/steeped in bro culture.

It's not too far off from the mindset of men who like tomboys. It's not that men want a woman who looks like a man (edit: or acts like a caricature of a man), it's that they are attracted to women who kind of bridge the psychosocial gap between men and women while still clearly being female.
It's the honesty which makes the tomboy great. accepting all of your interests and using clothes which are comfortable while at the same time having more similar interests it's what sells the gig, all of those personality traits normally reflect a more general person which can understand many aspects of life. This obviously has the inclination to male interests, but it's another reason tomboys are beloved by some persons.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
It's the honesty which makes the tomboy great. accepting all of your interests and using clothes which are comfortable while at the same time having more similar interests it's what sells the gig, all of those personality traits normally reflect a more general person which can understand many aspects of life. This obviously has the inclination to male interests, but it's another reason tomboys are beloved by some persons.
No, it's just men not wanting to be faggots. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/if-you-like-girly-girls-youre-a-faggot-stop-being-a-faggot.110287/

Shark with Laser

kiwifarms.net

Hepativore

Scratch an SJW and you will probably find a MAPer.
kiwifarms.net

Chapper

kiwifarms.net
Plenty of women are into feminine straight men. The goth subculture should attest to that, not to mention how wild women got over J-rockers, especially when they dressed up in EGL style. Or hell, let's not forget why glam rock used to be a thing.

Yes, women like "feminine" men in the sense that they like tall, broad-shouldered, pretty men who wear androgynous clothing. But they would more or less like them just as much wearing men's clothing (or no clothing at all).

Women will give you a lot of latitude as to your personality and how you present yourself if you're hot. Obviously they will draw the line at trooning out, not that there are very many hot men who troon out.

Last edited:

Notorious AGP

cismaxxxxxing
kiwifarms.net
Lessons he's learned from womaning for a week:

thingsivelearnedfromwomaningforaweek.png

joanna's list reminds me of Donna/Emma/Gabi's womanhood lists a few years ago:

Transwomen redefine womanhood:

transwomenredefinewomanhood01.png

transwomenredefinewomanhood02.png

"I'm a woman with a birth defect. Much like a person born with a sixth finger, I was born with a dick.... And a hormonal imbalance.":

imawomanbornwithadickandhormonalimbalance.png

"most of r/detrans is cis anti-trans terrorists pretending to be detrans":

detranssubismostlycisantitransterrorists.png

"What the fuck is up with transphobic cis gay people?":

wtfisupwithtransphobiccisgaypeople.png

Last edited:

PinstripeLuns

Oy vey!
kiwifarms.net
It's been a few days, and no one's answered either way. So I think I'm just going to write that OP and hope the cow doesn't get doxxed again. If it blows up in my face, I'll remember you fuckers had a chance to stop me.

Anyway, I'll let the cow introduce himself for now:

View attachment 2887476

Spreading joy and queer liberation... by marking your territory with stickers.

Hey, I'm not judging! (Save that for the actual thread.) In a way, it's almost ingenious. Stickers aren't as removable as they might seem at first, and they aren't frowned upon like graffiti with a spray can. (N3ko does that too of course, though the article below doesn't mention that.)

Third pic is of a city-owned hire bike. Modifications are unauthorised, but the painted panel is only attached with cable ties, and the council seems to turn a blind eye to it. This isn't the first bike he's done it to either. There was a trans one, a bi one, a non-binary one, and at least two other rainbow ones. The local press adores what N3ko does, including the stickers. And the company that Cardiff contracted for the bike hire scheme even offered to take N3ko on as a brand ambassador. (Is it any wonder the bikes get vandalised?)
Maybe I'll stop by Paddington with a radfem sticker sometime...

Rotter

kiwifarms.net

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
You never see men jogging in the summer with no shirt on?
Even in that scenario, it's only the guys who know they got a nice body. You never see fat or stick thin men post shirtless photos to flaunt their non-existent abs, yet these girls think they've mastered the fuckboy persona lol.
I suspect another aspect of it is if someone’s not sexually available it makes them more appealing. The other is that gay men are more likely to put effort into their looks than straight men.
As a woman I can confirm it's the latter. Maybe that's just me and I'm talking out of my ass but I've never actually come across a scenario in real life where a woman found herself more attracted to a gay man solely because he's unobtainable, it only happens if he's also hot.
I think most people who normally talk about feminine men are talking about men which have interests more related to being feminine, not being emasculated.

I have seen woman which like dudes who like fashion or cooking for example, the BTS type dudes are a reflection of this, even more because they use makeup, long hair (not always) and other things which would be called feminine, unless we are talking about dudes which look like women (an impossible feat only for fetishists), then no one likes that shit, relating that to feminine men it's like relating tomboys with Abby from TLOU 2 and believing that tomboy lovers like that.

If it's for the MTFs, then yeah, they are totally disgusting and no one would have sex with them, FTM included.
It's funny you mention TLOU because it's a perfect example now that I think about it. Ellie and Abby are both tomboys: one of them still looks feminine and soft despite having realistic female muscles, and the other looks like such a bad caricature more than half the internet unironically believed she had to be a TIM because no actual woman looks like that, even jacked up female bodybuilders. Which one do you think straight men found more fappable?
1642246877723.png
1642246892593.png

It's almost like no matter how "gender non-conforming" you are, women are still women and men are still men. It's also almost like men aren't looking for an exaggeratedly feminine caricature of a "woman," but simply a woman regardless of how she dresses, and it doesn't matter how many layers of make up, press on nails and crop tops you wear as a HSTS, no straight man will wanna date you lol.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4000 years ago your parents would have exposed you on a mountaintop for being a mouth breathing coomer.

The only reason you can live the lifestyle you live is because of the internet and Western decadence, both of which only came into existence in the last 20 years or so.

Onizu

kiwifarms.net
I get why super butch women and dorky autistic girls troon out, but conventionally feminine women doing it always unnerves me. Also get a real job and stop sucking dick for money.

I wonder how many MTFs have been misled by women saying things like ‘why are all the hot guys gay?’ and thinking women like ‘femboys’ and not understanding that 1) that refers to a very specific type of in shape, well groomed man and 2) most straight women wouldn’t actually want to date an effeminate man even if he were solely into women.
The word femboy is misused. It's mostly used by incels gone trannies to describe any men that don't look like Rambo. Most women like twinks, soft ''prince'' guys that look like Bjorn Andersen or David Sylvian. That's why K-pop stars are so popular amongst women. I am tired of these trannies trying to shame my cute twinks into turning into degenerate femboys.

CryptoHermit

kiwifarms.net
We Wuz Kangz Queenz N Shiet.

View attachment 2889260

This bloke has seen Serial Experiments Lain and knows who Yukio Mishima was, and is therefore Very Special Indeed.
A failed male cutting off his cock and pretending to be a woman is much different to Mishima who was OBSESSED with Traditional Japanese culture since he grew up when Japan was actively at war in the 40s.