Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
Cosmetic surgeons get sued all the time.

Generally, you can't sue for botched surgeries unless something went spectacularly bad. In this case you'd be suing for incompetence, and trying to prove that the surgeon did not demonstrate a normal level of competence for his or her field. This is actually pretty rare.

What's more common is people suing cosmetic surgeons after the surgeon misleads them about the outcome that they can expect. So if the surgeon never tells you that there's a chance your nose is going to look like someone took a claw-hammer to it after your rhinoplasty, you do have ground to sue. This happens all the time and is why their malpractice insurance premiums are so high.

SRS surgeons don't seem to actually be misleading troons about the surgery, so there's little legal recourse for them. It's the trans community that constantly circlejerks about how nu-pussy can totally fool every OB/GYN. Which, by the way, even if a troon got the absolute perfect SRS job handed down by Troon God himself that looked every way like a true and honest vagina, it still doesn't have a cervix. Do these people not know how pap smears work?
I think there's two types that go to the OB/GYN.

The truly delusional ones who honestly believe their neovag functions similar to a real vagina and feel validated by seeing a True and Honest lady doc and the pervert fetishists who get off on being in women's spaces and having everyone play along. I'm guessing our subject is number two since he refers to himself as a lesbian.

Let that sink in. Homeboy mutilated his genitals because he thinks lesbians will fuck him now.

Both types are a fucking waste of resources and I feel sorry for any women and doctors who have to deal with their insanity.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Over on r/mypartneristrans, somebody put up a post of their FTM “husband”, since they’re so proud that they totally pass.

Let’s ignore the typical tat-sleeves. (Because all real men have those! Nobody will notice I’m 5 feet tall if I just have some tats!)

Why do FTM always look ultra pissy on their pics? They literally all have the same facial expression. The “Just smelled a really bad fart, and don’t know who did it”-face.
You can see like a 100 women who look like this in any Northern US city. Her name is Bridget or Molly, she played softball at an all-girls Catholic high school (she was fuckin pissed about having to wear a skirt), she has a very thick local accent, and drinks exclusively shitty lager.

Also, they have a child. The FTM is the one who got pregnant.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
The poor vascularization down there (which is the reason for necrosis, and, in this case, dehiscence due to poor wound healing) is also the reason why this dude probably won't get sepsis from it. It's not a huge problem except for the fact that his groin is going to be a lump of scar tissue.
I see a risk of a Group A Strep infection, possibly even necrotizing fasciitis. These are bacteria that are normally found on the skin and in the pharynx of many (most?) people. He has open wounds in an area that is continually exposed to mechanical pressure, doesn't get a lot of natural ventilation and also lacks the acidic immunity system of a real vagina. I wonder if he even knows how to wipe himself properly after doing a number 1 AND 2. There could be fecal bacteria festering both ON and IN that surgically created Frankensteinian monstrosity.

Slowboat to China

Level 6 Hairy Hands Syndrome
kiwifarms.net
At least I now have a good idea of what penis envy really is. Its less actual dick envy and more jealousy of the male brain. Which is a hilarious opposite to MtFs who just want to be a sexy lady.
I honestly think you might be on to something there. Male camaraderie can be seen as enviable by women; it's an exclusive club of "the guys" that the ladies aren't allowed into. Sort of like the guys fantasizing about sleepovers and being "one of the girls."

As for the transwomen in general on this Reddit sub, they should take the advice of Willam Belli and other drag queens: Long bangs, heavy powder, head down, walk fast, no spook.

Last edited:
E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think you might be on to something there. Male camaraderie can be seen as enviable by women; it's an exclusive club of "the guys" that the ladies aren't allowed into. Sort of like the guys fantasizing about sleepovers and being "one of the girls."
It is kind of sad though, that the male brain is just better designed to do sciences, mathematics, programming etc due to some inherit mechanical fascination. Not to say women can't do it but it comes easier to a majority of men than a majority of women. I imagine the 'penis envy' is something similar to how you can admire something about someone that you find unobtainable.

Personal example: I really admire happy, open people, the kind of genuinely nice people who make everyone feel better in their presence. It's not in my character to do so as I'm a closed person who is skeptical of people's intentions. I personally wish that I could have whatever genetics or experiences that would allow me to just be like that without having to work on any character traits or flaws.

Men I think are the opposite and I'd argue a lot of this trooning out is because these men believe the bullshit that all men are evil, violent thugs. Thus trooning out is like the opposite of the penis thing where they want to be socially aware and able to just naturally do the things women are better at without any sort of work involved. Also typically the men are hideous and think that becoming something attractive, as if all women are attractive, will just make it work.

And to bounce back to FtM it could also be that they buy into the 'women are weak and powerless' thing and think becoming a man will just make them stronger in a physical and emotional sense.

Sorry to dump these deepthoughts here like a sperg but I find this trans phenomenon to be really interesting.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Cosmetic surgeons get sued all the time.

Generally, you can't sue for botched surgeries unless something went spectacularly bad. In this case you'd be suing for incompetence, and trying to prove that the surgeon did not demonstrate a normal level of competence for his or her field. This is actually pretty rare.

What's more common is people suing cosmetic surgeons after the surgeon misleads them about the outcome that they can expect. So if the surgeon never tells you that there's a chance your nose is going to look like someone took a claw-hammer to it after your rhinoplasty, you do have ground to sue. This happens all the time and is why their malpractice insurance premiums are so high.

SRS surgeons don't seem to actually be misleading troons about the surgery, so there's little legal recourse for them. It's the trans community that constantly circlejerks about how nu-pussy can totally fool every OB/GYN. Which, by the way, even if a troon got the absolute perfect SRS job handed down by Troon God himself that looked every way like a true and honest vagina, it still doesn't have a cervix. Do these people not know how pap smears work?
C'mon, they're men. Of course they don't know what a pap smear entails or what female anatomy is like or any of the rest of it. I would laugh, though, if it turns out that, on average, gay trannies know more about female anatomy than their straight bros. Gay men who troon out seem to be a bit more invested in fooling people (vs. just reee-ing when someone clocks them), so they might have actually done their research.

DeMDemonz

oy vey please open your wallet boi while I stream
kiwifarms.net
Reddit is legit fucked up, there are grown ass men grooming teenagers into taking drugs and mutilate their bodies while using childish language and anime characters like it's something that normal people would do. I mean, this feels so fucking pedophiliac and nobody is doing anything because they have the fear of being called "bigots".
I hate being that annoying Boomer who fears technology, but for real, kids shouldn't be using Reddit. No, fuck that, no sane human being should be using Reddit actually.

Boss Bass

kiwifarms.net
I am curious about how medical malpractice laws would apply here.
Have there been lawsuits from women who got giant breast implants that later realized it sucked? Or you hear about doctors not wanting to do sterilizations because they're worried about lawsuits, but does that actually happen?
Reddit is legit fucked up, there are grown ass men grooming teenagers into taking drugs and mutilate their bodies while using childish language and anime characters like it's something that normal people would do. I mean, this feels so fucking pedophiliac and nobody is doing anything because they have the fear of being called "bigots".
I hate being that annoying Boomer who fears technology, but for real, kids shouldn't be using Reddit. No, fuck that, no sane human being should be using Reddit actually.
Even if we go to the simplest level, the assumption that human interaction scales infinitely is pretty exceptional.

Reactions: Magic Mirror

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Over on r/mypartneristrans, somebody put up a post of their FTM “husband”, since they’re so proud that they totally pass.

Let’s ignore the typical tat-sleeves. (Because all real men have those! Nobody will notice I’m 5 feet tall if I just have some tats!)

Why do FTM always look ultra pissy on their pics? They literally all have the same facial expression. The “Just smelled a really bad fart, and don’t know who did it”-face.

Troons also don't know the difference between "fat" and "buff"

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Men I think are the opposite and I'd argue a lot of this trooning out is because these men believe the bullshit that all men are evil, violent thugs.
Ironically, the very men who believe that and troon out are often, themselves, violent, evil thugs, which accounts for a lot of these nasty hyperaggressive troons who attack and vilify real women.

$MY_COCK

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL, Y’ALL
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, the very men who believe that and troon out are often, themselves, violent, evil thugs, which accounts for a lot of these nasty hyperaggressive troons who attack and vilify real women.
Women’s sports are more fun to watch now that trannies can beat the shit out of biological women.
So I guess that’s an improvement.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
It stands to reason that legit violent, evil thugs would be the most humiliated/enraged/whatever at being called violent, evil thugs, so they troon out to distance themselves from it. It’s like Nixon’s “I am not a crook” declaration. Just saying so proves that you are a crook.

The trans community is full of those kinds of tells. Like how it was popular a couple of years ago for trannies to say “trans people aren’t a burden”. There’s no reason to say that if you are, in fact, not a burden.

No need to troon out if you are, in fact, not a thug.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
No that's just a manic episode caused by the hormones and dysphoria though, don't be a biggot.

Reactions: Fapcop
Tags
reddit troons