Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I see a risk of a Group A Strep infection, possibly even necrotizing fasciitis. These are bacteria that are normally found on the skin and in the pharynx of many (most?) people. He has open wounds in an area that is continually exposed to mechanical pressure, doesn't get a lot of natural ventilation and also lacks the acidic immunity system of a real vagina. I wonder if he even knows how to wipe himself properly after doing a number 1 AND 2. There could be fecal bacteria festering both ON and IN that surgically created Frankensteinian monstrosity.
Strangely, neovaginas are incredibly resistant to bacterial infection. When even single-celled organisms refuse to go there, your dating prospects don't look too hot.

(the technical medical reason is that it's just skin and not a mucous membrane.)

As far as I know, applying betadine to it and just letting it heal on its own would be the best avenue. Can't really do the usual debride and resuture for dehiscence because that would just result in even more scar tissue than he's already on the train for, and it's likely that the new sutures would just pop off anyway since the last ones did.

He just gotta sit back and enjoy his life choices.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Strangely, neovaginas are incredibly resistant to bacterial infection. When even single-celled organisms refuse to go there, your dating prospects don't look too hot.

(the technical medical reason is that it's just skin and not a mucous membrane.)

As far as I know, applying betadine to it and just letting it heal on its own would be the best avenue. Can't really do the usual debride and resuture for dehiscence because that would just result in even more scar tissue than he's already on the train for, and it's likely that the new sutures would just pop off anyway since the last ones did.

He just gotta sit back and enjoy his life choices.
I'm sure he's absolutely fucking thrilled he decided to get surgery to become the true, authentic him. Apparently, the true, authentic him looks like slaughterhouse refuse.

Pickerd

kiwifarms.net
It is kind of sad though, that the male brain is just better designed to do sciences, mathematics, programming etc due to some inherit mechanical fascination...
You have a point with physics and engineering, which are male dominated and likely always will be, but the majority of natural sciences graduates at many US Universities are female. This includes chemistry, biology, exposure science etc. Most of the graduate students I have had in the last 15 years have been female, and I'll PL to say my field is heavily quantitative. My experience is in line with many of the other, almost all male, PIs at my institution.

Potatis Salad

lean into the overlap of transness and monstrosity
kiwifarms.net
I found a rare HSTS on /r/transpassing! He has a boyfriend.

hsts.PNG

But wait...a boyfriend whose idea of a date is to take his troon "girlfriend" to the nail salon? Even for a gay guy that's kinda weird. Could it be...
hsts2.PNG
I guess now we know who taught OP to part his hair.

But seriously, this is so perverse. It's obvious that troonery is all-consuming. The self-obsession takes up a giant swathe of mental real estate, and the quotidian maintenance and healthcare is so burdensome that tons of troons cannot handle it. A relationship where both parties are troons must be a binary black hole, sucking in energy and dragging down everything around it. And at the end of the day all they are is a heterosexual couple! What a giant, stupid, time-wasting game of make-believe.

Last edited:

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net
Oof. Went to Dr Ley out in Arizona, the same doc who did Kyle Burns.

Hours after surgery “Life with the HOOHOO”:
View attachment 892811

3 days after “This is superb work”
View attachment 892810

2 days ago “I have a vagina now, so certainly my future would-be lesbian gf will be appreciative.”
View attachment 892809
Portrait view? I hope he ordered enough wallet-sized to share with the whole class.

2 days ago “I have a vagina now, so certainly my future would-be lesbian gf will be appreciative.”
How can they not know that a lesbian will never want to go near that? The perpetuation of the notion that lesbian is a state of mind seems almost like a humongous troll to get a bunch of sad guys fuck their shit all up. I suspect getting a gay man to respect an ftm's forearm phallotube would an even harder sell.

Holy sweet fuck. It looks like a raw carved up chicken.:stress:
14461116.jpeg
You those corrugated plastic tubes they make for children that make noise when you windmill them about? That's the noise I imagined coming out of that thing. That imagery really takes the sting off the visuals. *flapping in the wind*

Lissamine Green

Adjacent to trash is trash
kiwifarms.net
I found a rare HSTS on /r/transpassing! He has a boyfriend.

View attachment 894567
But wait...a boyfriend whose idea of a date is to take his troon "girlfriend" to the nail salon? Even for a gay guy that's kinda weird. Could it be...
I guess now we know who taught OP to part his hair.

But seriously, this is so perverse. It's obvious that troonery is all-consuming. The self-obsession takes up a giant swathe of mental real estate, and the nuts and bolts of quotidian maintenance and healthcare is so burdensome that tons of troons cannot handle it. A relationship where both parties are troons must be a binary black hole, sucking in energy and dragging down everything around it. And at the end of the day all they are is a heterosexual couple! What a giant, stupid, time-wasting game of make-believe.
I have seen a surprising number of hetero couples where both parties trooned out recently. It is kind of mind blowing that this happens at all, let alone often enough to be something I say "oh yeah, one of those situations" when it comes up. Is it folie a deux or narc attracts narc or some kind of sex play gone way, way too far? I don't know, I just always hope they sterilize themselves before accidentally bringing a child into that hellscape.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, the very men who believe that and troon out are often, themselves, violent, evil thugs, which accounts for a lot of these nasty hyperaggressive troons who attack and vilify real women.
That's one of the things I've noticed about more than a few mtf. They drone on and on about how transition quelled their anger or the "hunger" for sex they say every man feels 24/7. They're a bunch of violent rapists, self-medicating in the most destructive and least effective way possible.

Do these trannies really have no other goal in life than shaving down their bones, whining about communism for free titty skittles, whining about bathroom selfies and what not and having their dick inverted on the tax dollar? Seriously, there is a reason these guys off themselves after a couple years of popping pills and having their dicks mangled. None of them seem to have any kind of other interest in life than their tranny hobby.

Bi Eraser

Fudge packing gussy grabber
kiwifarms.net
Women’s sports are more fun to watch now that trannies can beat the shit out of biological women.
So I guess that’s an improvement.
God, imagine training for years and years and sacrificing so much to reach the best you can get...only to get fucking obliterated by a MTF with zero effort on his part and you can't speak out about it or you'd get #cancelled and harassed. Honestly fucking hilarious how people have inadvertently started fucking over women with their troon shit.

$MY_COCK

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL, Y’ALL
kiwifarms.net
God, imagine training for years and years and sacrificing so much to reach the best you can get...only to get fucking obliterated by a MTF with zero effort on his part and you can't speak out about it or you'd get #cancelled and harassed. Honestly fucking hilarious how people have inadvertently started fucking over women with their troon shit.
“Back into the poké ball, you muslim piece of shit!”

23CBCB77-54C0-48DC-AC99-B27EE4AB8661.jpeg

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net

How do you mean? The legendary stink has to come from something... not supposed to be there. Someone posted a link to a peer reviewed study researching the bacterial flora of neovaginas a while back in the thread, and it mentioned a very foul odor being present in all the examined neovaginas. Clearly they found it significant enough to include in the results, even though testing for smell was not even a study criterion.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
How do you mean? The legendary stink has to come from something... not supposed to be there. Someone posted a link to a peer reviewed study researching the bacterial flora of neovaginas a while back in the thread, and it mentioned a very foul odor being present in all the examined neovaginas. Clearly they found it significant enough to include in the results, even though testing for smell was not even a study criterion.
I suspect that type of bacteria is the kind that naturally is on the skin, like athlete's foot or those causing armpit odor.

Also, there IS a mucuous membrane attached at the inside end to produce lubrication, whether it is a section of their colon or their peritoneum or such. I don't think they make 100% "dry" neovags that are essentially functionally very deep navels.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
I suspect that type of bacteria is the kind that naturally is on the skin, like athlete's foot or those causing armpit odor.

Also, there IS a mucuous membrane attached at the inside end to produce lubrication, whether it is a section of their colon or their peritoneum or such. I don't think they make 100% "dry" neovags that are essentially functionally very deep navels.
1. Most neovaj I’ve read about in the lit test positive for fecal bacteria or other inappropriate bacterial bloom inside, usually a mix of skin and fecal bacteria. In the rare case that the flora mixture is similar to skin, usually one or more strains of bacteria are blown completely out of whack, resulting in what can politely be called ‘bacterial vaginosis’ or, more accurately, stink ditch. Ever seen the horrors inside the folds on my 600 lb life? Like that, but worse, and made of bacteria instead of candida.

2. No, they just flip the dick inside out for most. That’s why jazz Jennings having a hormone-shriveled penis was such a big deal. It was too small to do the operation correctly.

Don’t say stuff like ‘I suspect’ and ‘I think’ and then state things as if they are fact. You were wrong on both counts.

Edit: here’s the study if you feel like learning instead of making up ideas and pretending they reflect reality https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2695466/

Last edited by a moderator:

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
1. Most neovaj I’ve read about in the lit test positive for fecal bacteria or other inappropriate bacterial bloom inside

2. No, they just flip the dick inside out for most. That’s why jazz Jennings having a hormone-shriveled penis was such a big deal. It was too small to do the operation correctly.

Don’t say stuff like ‘I suspect’ and ‘I think’ and then state things as if they are fact. You were wrong on both counts.
1. If the membrane of choice is a part of the colon, faecal bacteria is not exactly unexpected. Note that faecal bacteria do migrate and end up in the vagina as well, the low pH of the vaginal environment kills it.

2. No, they do attach a section of mucuous membrane, usually the sigmoid colon, to produce lubrication. Rectosigmoid vaginoplasty is consistently favoured in articles discussing various methods, I really doubt these surgeons sing the praises of one while engaging in a different method.

Tags
reddit troons