Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
. No, they do attach a section of mucuous membrane, usually the sigmoid colon, to produce lubrication. Rectosigmoid vaginoplasty is consistently favoured in articles discussing various methods, I really doubt these surgeons sing the praises of one while engaging in a different method.
Popoto, again with the "i really doubt" and then making shit up. here is a study that QUANTIFIES SRS types and states " The penile skin inversion technique is the method of choice for most gender surgeons." They found 1,461 patients with penile skin inversion, and 102 with bowel vaginoplasty. Penile inversion (no bowel) accounts for over 90% of MTF SRS.

Also did you actually read the paper you sent me, or did you just look for key words and say "yes this summarizes my bias, perfect"? It mentioned using the bowel and compared it to other methods, but didn't necessarily state it was better and in fact concluded that the best predictive outcome for positive results is depth of the stink ditch and aesthetics.

Edit, and back to point 1, you're not reading the lit that is linked in this thread and choosing instead to make shit up again. There is no "low pH of the vagina" to kill bacteria in troons. The average pH of a neovagina is 5.88. The pH of an actual vagina is 3.8-4.5. That is actually extremely significant.

Last edited by a moderator:

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Popoto, again with the "i really doubt" and then making shit up. here is a study that QUANTIFIES SRS types and states " The penile skin inversion technique is the method of choice for most gender surgeons." They found 1,461 patients with penile skin inversion, and 102 with bowel vaginoplasty. Penile inversion (no bowel) accounts for over 90% of MTF SRS.

Also did you actually read the paper you sent me, or did you just look for key words and say "yes this summarizes my bias, perfect"? It mentioned using the bowel and compared it to other methods, but didn't necessarily state it was better and in fact concluded that the best predictive outcome for positive results is depth of the stink ditch and aesthetics.

Edit, and back to point 1, you're not reading the lit that is linked in this thread and choosing instead to make shit up again. There is no "low pH of the vagina" to kill. The average pH of a neovagina is 5.88. The pH of an actual vagina is 3.8-4.5. That is actually extremely significant.
To add- The colon isn't preferred by toons because it will cause fecal bacteria, odor, and the nasty orange mucus beyond the nasty results of the penile inversion method. They only choose the colon as a last resort if there isn't enough skin to be yielded from the penis because the outcome when you attach the colon is much more mucus secretion and odor because it's the freakin' colon.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
To add- The colon isn't preferred by toons because it will cause fecal bacteria, odor, and the nasty orange mucus beyond the nasty results of the penile inversion method. They only choose the colon as a last resort if there isn't enough skin to be yielded from the penis because the outcome when you attach the colon is much more mucus secretion and odor because it's the freakin' colon.
Also the fucking thing can still move like it's digesting food. I posted it here already. A dude talked about how he can feel the contractions. 😱

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no "low pH of the vagina" to kill bacteria in troons. The average pH of a neovagina is 5.88. The pH of an actual vagina is 3.8-4.5. That is actually extremely significant.
Huh, another one of those things I'd just never have thought about. For reference, tomatoes are like a four and m.ilk or yogurt is like a six. I have no idea the pH for tard cum.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
I have figured out your problem - you seem to believe the penile inversion technique excludes bowel sections. To quote one of the papers I linked:

"Nowadays, the two most widespread techniques for neovaginal reconstruction are “penile inversion technique”, with or without combining scrotal flaps and the use of intestinal pedicled transplants."

In short, they are both forms of penile inversion techniques, just one has more of the penis than the other. In the cases where bowel bits are not used, an extensive description of using the urethra that formed the penis shaft as part of the "flap" is mentioned, so no, penile inversion is not a dry skin only procedure.

Even just looking at the abstract of the paper you linked, they quantified 26 studies as meeting their criteria, not that they quantifed individual instances or actually tracked surgery preferences, and they certainly did not find "patients".

"Rectosigmoid vaginoplasty results in a well-proportioned, self-lubricating neovagina, which does not require postoperative dilatation for extended periods of time [35, 36]. "

This is just one of the many quotes, which I cannot be bothered to go back and forth with on the phone. The other paper looks solely at rectosigmoid vaginoplasty, and part of its findingd are cross-mentioned in the first anyway.

Edit, and back to point 1, you're not reading the lit that is linked in this thread and choosing instead to make shit up again. There is no "low pH of the vagina" to kill bacteria in troons. The average pH of a neovagina is 5.88. The pH of an actual vagina is 3.8-4.5. That is actually extremely significant.
I never said anything about the pH of neovaginas. I said migration of faecal bacteria is common in vaginas, as in the organ normal adult females have. Where did I say troons have functioning vaginas? The point I am making is that migrating faecal bacteria isn't some aberration that only exists in troons.

You seem to have made up an argument in your mind that has very little to do with what I said.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Honestly fucking hilarious how people have inadvertently started fucking over women with their troon shit.
It's not inadvertent. Troons actually hate women.

Where did I say troons have functioning vaginas? The point I am making is that migrating faecal bacteria isn't some aberration that only exists in troons.
The difference is frankenginas have zero defenses against them.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Phantom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A wild Asian "transbian" appears https://twitter.com/isreallytwodogs/status/1157347827376373760
äölä.png

>Big naturals
'äö'.png

A wild black "transbian" appears:
'äö'öläö.png

äö.png

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
A wild Asian "transbian" appears https://twitter.com/isreallytwodogs/status/1157347827376373760
View attachment 895622
>Big naturals
View attachment 895619
A wild black "transbian" appears:
View attachment 895620
View attachment 895621
I love it when they don't even attempt to pass.

DemonicMustache

Your Fetish is Shameful
kiwifarms.net
All of
I have figured out your problem - you seem to believe the penile inversion technique excludes bowel sections. To quote one of the papers I linked:

"Nowadays, the two most widespread techniques for neovaginal reconstruction are “penile inversion technique”, with or without combining scrotal flaps and the use of intestinal pedicled transplants."

In short, they are both forms of penile inversion techniques, just one has more of the penis than the other. In the cases where bowel bits are not used, an extensive description of using the urethra that formed the penis shaft as part of the "flap" is mentioned, so no, penile inversion is not a dry skin only procedure.

Even just looking at the abstract of the paper you linked, they quantified 26 studies as meeting their criteria, not that they quantifed individual instances or actually tracked surgery preferences, and they certainly did not find "patients".

"Rectosigmoid vaginoplasty results in a well-proportioned, self-lubricating neovagina, which does not require postoperative dilatation for extended periods of time [35, 36]. "

This is just one of the many quotes, which I cannot be bothered to go back and forth with on the phone. The other paper looks solely at rectosigmoid vaginoplasty, and part of its findingd are cross-mentioned in the first anyway.

I never said anything about the pH of neovaginas. I said migration of faecal bacteria is common in vaginas, as in the organ normal adult females have. Where did I say troons have functioning vaginas? The point I am making is that migrating faecal bacteria isn't some aberration that only exists in troons.

You seem to have made up an argument in your mind that has very little to do with what I said.
All this tells me is that this surgery should never ever ever ever be done. There is no reason anyone should ever subject themselves to such madness. Nope. Nope. Nope.

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
Indeed this is just one of the many quotes; that paper also says "Further disadvantages of intestinal vaginoplasty are the need for preoperative bowel preparation and additional abdominal surgery with intestinal anastomosis, which increases the risk of postoperative ileus. In addition, diversion colitis, as well as adenocarcinoma of neovagina, introital stenosis, mucocele and constipation have been reported [3941], although with a low incidence." And specify that bowel technique is best used, "for male to female transsexuals who have previously undergone total penectomy and orchiectomy, or for those with previously failed skin vaginoplasty and for patients with Mayer-Rokitansky syndrome, as was also reported by Lima et al. [36, 42]." EG when penile inversion is not enough or was unsuccessful, such as in the case of J Jennings.

I'm attempting to access a few additonal papers but Elsevier is being a fuckbag. More later.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think you might be on to something there. Male camaraderie can be seen as enviable by women; it's an exclusive club of "the guys" that the ladies aren't allowed into. Sort of like the guys fantasizing about sleepovers and being "one of the girls."

As for the transwomen in general on this Reddit sub, they should take the advice of Willam Belli and other drag queens: Long bangs, heavy powder, head down, walk fast, no spook.
Honestly I will never understand why these women, if they want male comradery, don't just take up a predominantly male hobby. Go play Warhammer or learn to fix old cars or some shit. It's not hard to find male friends if these people are so interested in male comradery. The problem is they don't know how to just drink a beer and talk shop. Step one: stop being such a fucking crybaby and live your goddamned life. If you are genuinely interested in the things the people you want to hang out with are interested in, friends come naturally.

Q

QD 846

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I will never understand why these women, if they want male comradery, don't just take up a predominantly male hobby. Go play Warhammer or learn to fix old cars or some shit. It's not hard to find male friends if these people are so interested in male comradery.
doesn't work. nobody likes a poser, and that's exactly what they would be.
also you can't develop any serious friendship with someone who forces you to walk on eggshells and treat them like a delicate flower all the time. that shit just ruins the fun, and it's what usually ends up happening when women force their way into male groups. better to just stick to your own and avoid all this drama.
and that's not even getting into the whole 'woman joining in with a bunch of thirsty, desperate single guys' situation. 9 out of 10 times it's just gonna be a bad time for everybody involved.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
doesn't work. nobody likes a poser, and that's exactly what they would be.
also you can't develop any serious friendship with someone who forces you to walk on eggshells and treat them like a delicate flower all the time. that shit just ruins the fun, and it's what usually ends up happening when women force their way into male groups. better to just stick to your own and avoid all this drama.
and that's not even getting into the whole 'woman joining in with a bunch of thirsty, desperate single guys' situation. 9 out of 10 times it's just gonna be a bad time for everybody involved.
Haha yep entirely true. The reading between the lines takeaway from my comment ought to be that obviously these people have absolutely nothing in common with men in first place. 100% they can't seem to wrap thier heads around just sitting around and not crying like a little bitch about their "problems" all day long. Nobody likes that shit, male or female.

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
Ok, last document on the matter. This paper from this year documents methodology of penile inversion patients and states the following:

“Another alternative for tissue is an intestinal substitution. For example, a sigmoid neovagina has been described given its proximity to the pelvis (11,12). Other positives include its hairless nature and self-lubrication. However, intestinal neovagina has fallen out of favor for transgender women given the large amount of mucous production, morbidity associated with bowel harvest and chronic foul odor.”

In summary, penile inversion uses the dick and nutsack and typically doesn’t use bowels - especially not any more - because they are gross, wet, and smelly. This paper did briefly touch on using stomach lining but describes it as an ‘exciting alternative’ And doesn’t quantify.

This other paper also describes penile inversion technique but obviates discussion of additional donor sites:

Absent special cases it really does appear that penile inversion is exactly what it states: inside-out dicks.

Ok, now we can laugh at reddit again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dessus de Jouet

I didn't read Hamlet but i do know Hamtaro
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I will never understand why these women, if they want male comradery, don't just take up a predominantly male hobby. Go play Warhammer or learn to fix old cars or some shit. It's not hard to find male friends if these people are so interested in male comradery. The problem is they don't know how to just drink a beer and talk shop. Step one: stop being such a fucking crybaby and live your goddamned life. If you are genuinely interested in the things the people you want to hang out with are interested in, friends come naturally.
Honestly, i get what you say and you're mostly right, but it's not that simple.
When you try to join a male group, they stop acting like they normally would, and you rarely get treated as one of them. Even in the best case scenarios, there will always be a guy or a couple of guys that will start acting weird around you, making things ankward or uncomfortable to some extent.
Unless you're completely, objectively ugly and horrifically unattractive, then yes, you basically become an honorary men.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, i get what you say and you're mostly right, but it's not that simple.
When you try to join a male group, they stop acting like they normally would, and you rarely get treated as one of them. Even in the best case scenarios, there will always be a guy or a couple of guys that will start acting weird around you, making things ankward or uncomfortable to some extent.
Unless you're completely, objectively ugly and horrifically unattractive, then yes, you basically become an honorary men.
Yes and no. Men and women are different, sure, but tbh, this stuff is often blown way out of proportion and both sides come into it with too many assumptions about what the other is going to be thinking/doing. If you put all that aside and just go do stuff you enjoy without being a fucking sped, you'll find it less of an issue than you think it will be. Sure, you're gonna find a few obnoxious gamer thot types or m'lady neckbeards but fewer than you might think. Honestly, if you go into something thinking you're gonna have a bad time, you probably will.

Sauce: personal experience.

Dessus de Jouet

I didn't read Hamlet but i do know Hamtaro
kiwifarms.net
Yes and no. Men and women are different, sure, but tbh, this stuff is often blown way out of proportion and both sides come into it with too many assumptions about what the other is going to be thinking/doing. If you put all that aside and just go do stuff you enjoy without being a fucking sped, you'll find it less of an issue than you think it will be. Sure, you're gonna find a few obnoxious gamer thot types or m'lady neckbeards but fewer than you might think. Honestly, if you go into something thinking you're gonna have a bad time, you probably will.

Sauce: personal experience.
Look, i have my fair share of personal experience too, since this is what i tried to do for most of my life.
You can manage to fit into a male group quite decently if you bother to learn how to properly do so, but still, you never get completely treated as an equal and that's kind of a shame. That's it.

Tags
reddit troons