Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nah that just gets rid of the attraction (and all the problems that come along with it)
they'll still not treat you like one of them though, cause experience has taught them that women are thin skinned, easily offended, and take everything personally.
basically you'll have to spend a very long time convincing them that you're not all that, until they'll actually let their guard down and open up to you.
I'm kind of thunkful here about your comment because tbh, if we were talking about a workplace (and I work in a very male dominated field) I probably could have written this comment word for word myself. But I'm fully disagreeing with this right now in the context of what I'm thinking of which is the realm of gaming and hobbies.

I wonder if it's because at a workplace, there is much more on the line - promotions, etc. and people in general, of whom men are included, tend to start breaking into factions and vying for power in a workplace which isn't the same as playing a game like 40k or helping someone fix an internal combustion engine for funsies. But my experience has been in these situations that occasionally you will run into some neckbeard dumbass but even the men think those guys are dumbasses and treat them as such. If you know how to swing a hammer or build and play a decent 2000pt list and then just you know, do that competently, you won't find it a big deal. The fears are more or less unfounded. One or two morons that no one likes anyway is not really an issue worth worrying about.

The thing is is that what makes this conversation relevant to this thread is that we're not talking about your average woman on the street here anyway. We're talking about people who swear up and down they have male brains in women's bodies and if that were true, well... you would be genuinely interested in learning to play Warhammer or learning to fix a car engine or literally anything that men tend to enjoy more. I don't see what the problem is that informs thier specific complaints.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
nah that just gets rid of the attraction (and all the problems that come along with it)
they'll still not treat you like one of them though, cause experience has taught them that women are thin skinned, easily offended, and take everything personally.
basically you'll have to spend a very long time convincing them that you're not all that, until they'll actually let their guard down and open up to you.
That's not just a thing with men though. It's standard for any outsider attempting to join any group. Anyone of any sex is going to be wary of people they don't know who're trying to join their group. This has nothing to do with looks and purely to do with the human condition to form tight groups and consider people not part of those groups an other. This isn't just for hobbies either, it's for jobs as well. Everyone has a probation period with people and groups because some people just aren't going to jive. Almost nobody just strolls into a group, hobby, or new workplace and just fits as well as gets along with everyone. Humans don't work that way. You have to take time to form bonds while you learn, to 'find your tribe' within a group. Which is not a concept that is particular to one gender over the other.

r.
Look, i have my fair share of personal experience too, since this is what i tried to do for most of my life.
You can manage to fit into a male group quite decently if you bother to learn how to properly do so, but still, you never get completely treated as an equal and that's kind of a shame. That's it.
Powerlevel and boohoo. Personal Experience is anecdotal at best. Your personal experience doesn't negate sourdiesels, either.

'As an equal' LMAO. No one is ever going to fit 100% into a group because no one is ever going to be best buddies with everyone. It's human nature. Measuring your success at something by how you're treated 'equally' is setting yourself up for disappointment. There will always be people in a group who do something better then someone else and they will always be picked to do that, life isn't about equality- it's about whose best at whatever is being done. If you're not it, get better at whatever you're doing.

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net

Dessus de Jouet

I didn't read Hamlet but i do know Hamtaro
kiwifarms.net
That's not just a thing with men though. It's standard for any outsider attempting to join any group. Anyone of any sex is going to be wary of people they don't know who're trying to join their group. This has nothing to do with looks and purely to do with the human condition to form tight groups and consider people not part of those groups an other. This isn't just for hobbies either, it's for jobs as well. Everyone has a probation period with people and groups because some people just aren't going to jive. Almost nobody just strolls into a group, hobby, or new workplace and just fits as well as gets along with everyone. Humans don't work that way. You have to take time to form bonds while you learn, to 'find your tribe' within a group. Which is not a concept that is particular to one gender over the other.

Powerlevel and boohoo. Personal Experience is anecdotal at best. Your personal experience doesn't negate sourdiesels, either.

'As an equal' LMAO. No one is ever going to fit 100% into a group because no one is ever going to be best buddies with everyone. It's human nature. Measuring your success at something by how you're treated 'equally' is setting yourself up for disappointment. There will always be people in a group who do something better then someone else and they will always be picked to do that, life isn't about equality- it's about whose best at whatever is being done. If you're not it, get better at whatever you're doing.
I don't know why you need to be so angry and aggressive about it.
Who the hell has powerleveled, i just stated that i had my share of experience too. Jesus.
I wasn't even whining. I was just trying to say that a woman is generally never going to be genuinely accepted in a man group.
Chill out dude.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is a good way of putting it, imo. The problem is that both sexes feel some type of way about the opposite sex and while there do exist these stereotypical assholes here and there, sometimes people chalk social dynamics up to sex differences when they are in fact, just human nature.

But again, we aren't really talking about the average man or woman out there, were specifically talking about men and women that believe they literally are the opposite sex so it's kind of bonkers for them to claim to literally be men yet not be able to get along with men or even enjoy the things men tend to enjoy.

Reactions: DatBepisTho

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck this thread is 20 different kinds of exceptional today and for once I'm only responsible for like a third of it.

Lets laugh at this guy torpedoing his 20 year marriage.

Or this guy that got dumped on date 4 for admitting he had a penis.

His comment history is especially pathetic, and everybody dumps on him for lying by omission:

No pics of this guy tho, big shame or possible troll?
well.png

I'm pretty sure if it's regular for the wife to sleep on couch there were marriage problems long before the trooning out came into the picture.

4th Date. X to Doubt. It's interesting they posted in askgaybros and mostly got lambasted for it while asktransgender is all about the feefees and I'm so sorry that happened to you hun.

oh.png

This comment made me chuckle. I'm sure OP desperately wishes they could be.

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
And there will be times when a shared group identity is particularly relevant, and becomes more activated as part of those people's self-concept. When that happens, anyone who doesn't share the identity will be treated as more of an out-group member than usual, even if they did feel like they'd passed that probationary period to find acceptance.

Harmless, low-level example: a group of born-and-raised native Texans is talking with one person who moved to the state ten years ago. If they discuss their favorite Futurama episodes, there probably won't be a noticeable in-group/out-group dynamic. But that (comparative) newcomer might feel left out if the topic moves to favorite King of the Hill episodes, because everyone else's shared native Texan identity suddenly starts to matter more as they start comparing Bobby's schools to theirs, etc.

In other words, even if a FtM felt like she was fitting in with a bunch of dudes in some circumstances, there will inevitably be times when the outsider status reveals itself. If you're a stable, secure individual, that's not a huge deal! But if you're the fragile sort who gets a lot of your perceived worth from specific sources of external validation and is vulnerable to self-concept threats, well...

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
And there will be times when a shared group identity is particularly relevant, and becomes more activated as part of those people's self-concept. When that happens, anyone who doesn't share the identity will be treated as more of an out-group member than usual, even if they did feel like they'd passed that probationary period to find acceptance.

Harmless, low-level example: a group of born-and-raised native Texans is talking with one person who moved to the state ten years ago. If they discuss their favorite Futurama episodes, there probably won't be a noticeable in-group/out-group dynamic. But that (comparative) newcomer might feel left out if the topic moves to favorite King of the Hill episodes, because everyone else's shared native Texan identity suddenly starts to matter more as they start comparing Bobby's schools to theirs, etc.

In other words, even if a FtM felt like she was fitting in with a bunch of dudes in some circumstances, there will inevitably be times when the outsider status reveals itself. If you're a stable, secure individual, that's not a huge deal! But if you're the fragile sort who gets a lot of your perceived worth from specific sources of external validation and is vulnerable to self-concept threats, well...
I mean if we're talking about troons the fact of the matter as this thread, Tranny news, Yaniv, etc etc have proven; they will rarely to never be accepted or fit in because there is something fundamentally wrong with them and other people pick up on it. We just had the discussion a few pages back of the FTM who was whining because she wasn't accepted as a man by her gay friend and his group and as a result they were awkward and didn't flirt with her because, as can be seen by anyone whose brain isn't rotted by trans rhetoric, she isn't a gay man.

She is a woman and, most importantly, she's not approaching as an outsider interested in learning - she was approaching as believing she said she was a gay man now and her word is law. Expecting unwavering acceptance of a status she gave herself. If you walk in like you own the place, declare everyone has to kowtow to your whims, obviously get upset when they don't, and bring drama with you, you will not be accepted by the group. If you're an egotistic asshole, as most troons tend to be, you will never gain acceptance because no one wants to deal with that shit.

Or this guy that got dumped on date 4 for admitting he had a penis.

His comment history is especially pathetic, and everybody dumps on him for lying by omission:

No pics of this guy tho, big shame or possible troll?
Sorry for double posting thread but-

I'm thinking troll Blink because if you go look at his comments- there is this absolutely gem;

no.png

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he would have an infinitely better time just being a man and trying to hook up with other gays than pretending to be a woman and trying to trick straight men into falling for him

but, all things considered, he must be pretty damn convincing if he managed to get 4 dates out of a straight dude without him noticing that something iss off about the 'girl' he's dating
Every time I hear a story about how they went on a few dates and he never knew but then we broke up when he found out I was trans, I hear: He knew I was trans the whole time but it took three or four dates for him to figure out I'm also batshit insane.

Liucage67

kiwifarms.net
A wild Asian "transbian" appears https://twitter.com/isreallytwodogs/status/1157347827376373760
View attachment 895622
>Big naturals
View attachment 895619
A wild black "transbian" appears:
View attachment 895620
View attachment 895621
Bruh that nigga needs to get his black card took.

Nigga just look like one one of my homie in high school

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Phantom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
r/thathappened or did it actually happen? https://old.reddit.com/r/GenderCriticalGuys/comments/crcssv/i_was_tricked/ / http://archive.md/z7UEv
I was tricked
I'm not even sure why I'm posting, I guess I want to vent and I dont want to talk to anyone I know because I dont want to risk her safety. I wont out her to anyone because I dont hate her and I wouldnt wish violence on her. I loved her. I'm going to use female pronouns because I've only ever known her as female and using Male pronouns would feel foreign and wrong. Sorry if that offends anyone, I just cant bring myself to see her as a man. I started dating a girl just over 2 years ago, I'll call her Poppy although that isnt her real name. Me and Poppy really hit it off at a party, and I'm not the kind of guy who hits on girls for sex. We went back to my place and played board games until 5am when I called her an uber. Nothing sexual happened that night. After that we met a few times and officially started dating, she said she liked the way I didnt see her as an object. I felt sad that many women are made to feel that way. I loved her eyes and her smile though. She's got perfect olive skin and these amazing green eyes. I thought she was gorgeous. Anyway I was an alcoholic at the time. I've been sober for 3 months and the sobriety has been a turning point in my life. See, we became sexual after 5 months of dating. I would always be drunk, it would always be in the dark. I was so wasted in this period of my life that I dont remember large portions of what went on. But I was in love for the first time in my life. All I could think about was Poppy. The sex wasnt logistically amazing as I could never get all the way inside of her. It was mildly frustrating but whatever, I wasnt with her for the sex and there are many other ways to have sex besides penis in vagina. We satisfied eachother but she never let me go down on her. I love to give oral to girls because I can feel how wet it gets them and I find it the easiest way to make a girl orgasm. I was disappointed that she wasnt into that, but again whatever that's no deal breaker for me. I just wanted to make her cum. We fell out one day because I asked her if she faked orgasms with me. I told her she doesnt need to do that and I'll just stop whenever she asks me to stop. She denied ever faking and told me I always made her cum, but I felt there was no evidence of her cumming. No contractions or anything like that. I asked why it always had to be dark and under the sheets, she told me I was making her uncomfortable so I shut up and avoided mentioning it again. We still had a happy relationship, we would talk for hours and do stupid shit like build pillow forts and bake horrible cakes. It was good but deep down it wasnt good because I was always drunk and she was always a little secretive. I worried at one point that she was cheating but kept my mouth shut as honestly, I didnt want to lose her. I was in love. I'm a straight guy, I'm 5'10 and very skinny with self harm scars all over my body and a moderate to severe stutter so as you can imagine I'm pretty insecure. Poppy is 5'5 with gorgeous brown hair, an athletic body, an aesthetically pleasing pair of breasts and a beautiful face. Why wouldnt she cheat on me? I felt so inferior. Anyway I lost a family member to suicide fuelled by alcoholism, and that was the kick up the ass I needed to sober up. I did rehab and changed my life around. That's when I started to notice things. Poppy kept her pubes neat but bushy, which I have no issue with as pubic hair isnt a turn on or a turn off for me, but she shaved everything else below the eyebrows on her body, so why leave such a large bush? Again not a problem with that at all but it seemed curious to me. Secondly was when I touched her down there it felt strange. Sorta rubbery and not very wet on the inside, and it was quite open like almost gaping. I get that vaginas come in all shapes and sizes and I dont have a problem with vagina diversity, but there was something 'off' about it which i couldnt pinpoint. She never got wet like any other girl I'd been with, even though she said she was turned on and ready, it never felt moist and she always had to use lube. Well last week it all fell apart. We live separately but spend alot of time at each others flats. I'd been at hers a few days and she asked me to get the car keys whilst she packed up the car ready for our trip to the beach. I always keep my keys in my sock drawer and I sleepily opened hers up forgetting I wasnt at my own flat. There was what looked like dildos, but very basic ugly ones. Like those bullet vibes you get but HUGE. I sorta chuckled at the fact she must be playing with herself a lot, as she does have a tendency to sneak off into the bathroom for a couple of 'showers' per day. But then I actually looked at them and thought these cant be fun they're so ugly and medical looking and shes never mentioned herself using sex toys in our entire relationship, despite us being very open with eachother.
Then I had this moment where everything hit me and I stepped back and uttered 'no no no' and then sat on the bed whilst a wave of realization and evidence hit me. She eventually came back in to check what was taking so long, saw the opened drawer and exposed 'dildos' and she just dropped to the floor. I've never been quite so ashamed and embarrassed in my entire life. They were dilators. She never got wet because she physically couldnt. I dont hate her. We talked and I said I couldnt be with her anymore. Not because of who she was, but because she'd genuinely intended to never tell me. She said it's her past and I have no right to know. I got in my car and drove back to my flat.
I feel fucking disgusting and beyond stupid. My drunk woozy mind missed EVERY warning sign and each thing I noticed, I dismissed with the fact that every vagina is so different and no two are the same. But that wasnt a vagina. She told me days after we split that she had colon inside her, that she could barely feel sex but the gender euphoria alone could make her cum. She said if I wasnt so transphobic we could have lived a happy life together and got married. I'm not transphobic. I dont give a fuck what you do or who you are tbh I barely give it a second thought, but the fact she lied to me for YEARS. We even discussed having kids together and she talked about her fears of pregnancy, but she said with me by her side she would get through it.
I'm at a point now where I havent really left my room in days, I never want to have sex again, and i never want another relationship. I am so stupid and I deserve all of this regret for being ignorant and pathetic. I feel this is the only sub I can post this on, I'm going to have to tell my mum, that me and Poppy split, within the next few days and no doubt she will ask me why. I'm straight. I never wanted to fuck a man and I'm not calling her a man but she certainly isnt a normal women. I looked past her differences because I was in love so sex was no biggy. I thought I'd found my queen but it's all been thrown back in my face. I couldnt be more ashamed if I tried and I guess I'm writing this as a warning. Ask for childhood pictures or something, dont be like me, dont intoxicate yourself to the point of not being able to tell the difference between a real vagina and a man made one. I'll never live down the fact that I've fucked a literal penis. Sorry for the self pity fest, just needed to get this out and I cant tell any of my friends as they know her and none of them know shes trans. I wont do that to her, I dont want any more drama I just want to forget this all happened. I'm so close to turning back to alcohol just to drown out my shame. I feel filthy and disgusting and utterly heartbroken. Thanks for reading
TL;DR Straight man meets the love of his life, over two years into the relationship he discovers his girlfriend is a trans woman which he takes very badly and his now ex-partner tells him that if he weren't so transphobic they could have gotten married and lived happily together

Last edited:

strangelight

kiwifarms.net
Idk, I'm woman studying a mostly male subject - thus most of the people I interact with are men, and while I've definitely noticed a lot of men keep their guard up around me, it tends to be the more shy, socially awkward type, not the more outgoing, charismatic men. I've also noticed that gay guys are much more likely to be easygoing around me, so attraction may play a role there.
The thing that tends to frustrate me is that I pretty much need some mutual friendly ribbing and banter in friendships, but a lot of straight men - at least in a subject filled with socially inept STEM types - will just not reciprocate and seem nervous around me so I just feel like an arsehole. So the need to get their guard down applies there at least. Though I am a brit, burgers I know take banter more literally in general and some of the shit that's normal here would be considered rude there.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Phantom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trying to decide if this is real or fake. Does this seem like how a man would describe a real fake woman? It's definitely how they describe them in shit fanfic.
Another thing that is thunk worthy is the part about him realizing his girlfriend is actually a boyfriend because he found his partner's dilators. Your average person is hardly aware of what those look like (for those who aren't, here's a picture):
300px-Stents.jpg
and the OP definitely doesn't sound like the kind of guy who would know that. Would a person who not only knows enough about trans shit to be aware of the existence of dilators, but also knows how they look, really be able to miss the signs of his partner being trans?

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
it's the same situation fundamentally. difference is that in the workplace it's about professionalism (and fear of getting reported to HR if you crack a dirty joke around a woman) while in a hobby setting it's just unwillingness to deal with girl drama
Likewise, in a hobby setting women aren't going to want to hang around men because men don't engage in hobbies the same way--women like talking about their lives and feelings with each other while doing stuff, and men don't.

Idk, I'm woman studying a mostly male subject - thus most of the people I interact with are men, and while I've definitely noticed a lot of men keep their guard up around me, it tends to be the more shy, socially awkward type, not the more outgoing, charismatic men. I've also noticed that gay guys are much more likely to be easygoing around me, so attraction may play a role there.
The thing that tends to frustrate me is that I pretty much need some mutual friendly ribbing and banter in friendships, but a lot of straight men - at least in a subject filled with socially inept STEM types - will just not reciprocate and seem nervous around me so I just feel like an arsehole. So the need to get their guard down applies there at least. Though I am a brit, burgers I know take banter more literally in general and some of the shit that's normal here would be considered rude there.
Are you a British person in the US? As an American (who is a girl, so I could be off base here), I would be extra careful around a foreigner because I don't know what you'll be offended by, or what jokes you won't get.

Goldbury

kiwifarms.net
r/thathappened or did it actually happen? https://old.reddit.com/r/GenderCriticalGuys/comments/crcssv/i_was_tricked/ / http://archive.md/z7UEvTL;DR Straight man meets the love of his life, over two years into the relationship he discovers his girlfriend is a trans woman which he takes very badly and his now ex-partner tells him that if he weren't so transphobic they could have gotten married and lived happily together
Unless that man was blind, deaf and lacked a sense of smell, I don't believe it. There's no way you can be together with someone for years and not figure out that they're actually a man. Even if you were black out drunk for most of those years.

I'm willing to bet money that this was written by some troon so they can point to it and go "See, neo vaginas are no different than normal ones. This straight man didn't figure out he was fucking one for years."

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I will never understand why these women, if they want male comradery, don't just take up a predominantly male hobby. Go play Warhammer or learn to fix old cars or some shit. It's not hard to find male friends if these people are so interested in male comradery. The problem is they don't know how to just drink a beer and talk shop. Step one: stop being such a fucking crybaby and live your goddamned life. If you are genuinely interested in the things the people you want to hang out with are interested in, friends come naturally.
It's really not that easy or that black and white, bud. Getting platonic male friends isn't as simple as just learning how to fix up a car.

Tags
reddit troons