Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Lissamine Green

Adjacent to trash is trash
kiwifarms.net
r/thathappened or did it actually happen? https://old.reddit.com/r/GenderCriticalGuys/comments/crcssv/i_was_tricked/ / http://archive.md/z7UEvTL;DR Straight man meets the love of his life, over two years into the relationship he discovers his girlfriend is a trans woman which he takes very badly and his now ex-partner tells him that if he weren't so transphobic they could have gotten married and lived happily together
That is a very good story, funny and pretty well written. It is definitely fiction, though.

strangelight

kiwifarms.net
r/thathappened or did it actually happen? https://old.reddit.com/r/GenderCriticalGuys/comments/crcssv/i_was_tricked/ / http://archive.md/z7UEvTL;DR Straight man meets the love of his life, over two years into the relationship he discovers his girlfriend is a trans woman which he takes very badly and his now ex-partner tells him that if he weren't so transphobic they could have gotten married and lived happily together
Only thing that makes me think that this could be real is the lack of paragraphs. Creative writers tend to have a handle on that.
otherwise no fucking way he wouldn't know - unless maybe he never interacted with a female human being before?
Edit: I love the idea of these friends of his who apparently don't know "Poppy" is trans talking with eachother when OP isn't around like. "He knows that's a dude, right?" "Should we tell him?" "Nah, he's gotta know, it'll just be awkward to bring it up"
Are you a British person in the US? As an American (who is a girl, so I could be off base here), I would be extra careful around a foreigner because I don't know what you'll be offended by, or what jokes you won't get.
Nope, though it might be useful to know that in general for us brits, (obviously varies depending on social class, context, how long you've been acquainted) the more polite we are the less we like you, and teasing is a sign of friendship - probably because it signifies trust.
Also, I can't really recall ever being offended by foreigners making jokes, but rather getting them to understand that I'm pissed off at them when they're actually rude to me. I tend to go very cold and overly polite, but many foreigners translate this politeness as obsequiousness which is incredibly frustrating when you think you've just burned them.

Last edited:

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless that man was blind, deaf and lacked a sense of smell, I don't believe it. There's no way you can be together with someone for years and not figure out that they're actually a man. Even if you were black out drunk for most of those years.

I'm willing to bet money that this was written by some troon so they can point to it and go "See, neo vaginas are no different than normal ones. This straight man didn't figure out he was fucking one for years."
I disagree. No troon would ever admit there's no wetness, it's "rubbery" to the touch, and cannot be fully penetrated. If this happened, I think he knew on some level something was very wrong, but his loneliness/anxiety/depression kept him from exploring the situation.

DeMDemonz

oy vey please open your wallet boi while I stream
kiwifarms.net
Another thing that is thunk worthy is the part about him realizing his girlfriend is actually a boyfriend because he found his partner's dilators. Your average person is hardly aware of what those look like (for those who aren't, here's a picture):
imagine the smell

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trying to decide if this is real or fake. Does this seem like how a man would describe a real fake woman? It's definitely how they describe them in shit fanfic.
Sounds way too agrandizing of "Poppy". Even the cuckiest of men would be misgendering "Poppy" left to right after they found out it is a man. It's probably some 60-year-old autogynephile expressing fantasies.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
He destroyed his sexual market value to his wife the moment he took the first pill. He was no longer a means by which she could pass on her genetic material and so on a deep, instinctual level, she no longer had any form of sexual attraction to him. It also may have triggered in her the thought that he was unstable and unreliable, which means that even if they had a kid he wouldn't be a good fit to take care of it.
She had communicated all of that clearly, and yet he somehow thought that 20 years could change the culmination of millions of years of behavioral evolution.

karz

"Somebody's Listening" - Project P-415
kiwifarms.net

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double posting thread but-

I'm thinking troll Blink because if you go look at his comments- there is this absolutely gem;

View attachment 895820
I love how he got downvoted for not believing that women on steroids have functional dicks. :story:

Of course loons who think they are sane also believe women can get real dicks & men real vags.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Trying to decide if this is real or fake. Does this seem like how a man would describe a real fake woman? It's definitely how they describe them in shit fanfic.
Fake. Or at least I hope so. I can clock troons instantly and I would hope men could do so as well. Especially when your partner decides to take dilation breaks in the middle of the day, as all women do.

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
Fake. Or at least I hope so. I can clock troons instantly and I would hope men could do so as well. Especially when your partner decides to take dilation breaks in the middle of the day, as all women do.
It seems to me that women are better at picking out troons than men are - any lit to back this up? I know that men and women scrutinize faces using different gaze patterns and women typically outperform men at identifying emotions, but is there any data on sex interpretation? I'm having trouble figuring out the key words for a decent lit search. Related: lol lip dysphoria incoming

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Unless that man was blind, deaf and lacked a sense of smell, I don't believe it. There's no way you can be together with someone for years and not figure out that they're actually a man. Even if you were black out drunk for most of those years.

I'm willing to bet money that this was written by some troon so they can point to it and go "See, neo vaginas are no different than normal ones. This straight man didn't figure out he was fucking one for years."
Well, since you bring it up, the guy was alcoholic and drunk much of the last two years. It was only when he got sober that it clicked and he realized his “gf” was a troon.

WhatNemesisMeans

Waddya want you fucking troll ?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm gonna vote fake too. The author spends a suspicious amount of time reminding us that "Poppy" was incredibly attractive and gorgeous, and the dilators being the only thing that gave "Poppy" away is ridiculous, piss-drunk or not. Even then I could have believed that story... if its author hadn't felt the need to add the "if you weren't transphobic we could be happy" bit. That part just screams projecting troon.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
It seems to me that women are better at picking out troons than men are - any lit to back this up? I know that men and women scrutinize faces using different gaze patterns and women typically outperform men at identifying emotions, but is there any data on sex interpretation? I'm having trouble figuring out the key words for a decent lit search. Related: lol lip dysphoria incoming
I poked around and couldn't find anything. I doubt anyone would fund the troon clockin' study regardless. Maybe in the future.

I did run across this which surprisingly I have never seen before.

Mortality from suicide was strikingly high among sex-reassigned persons, also after adjustment for prior psychiatric morbidity. In line with this, sex-reassigned persons were at increased risk for suicide attempts. Previous reports suggest that transsexualism is a strong risk factor for suicide, also after sex reassignment, and our long-term findings support the need for continued psychiatric follow-up for persons at risk to prevent this.
oh no I thought hatching the egg fixed them and made their lives perfect

e: after looking up a couple more studies from Sweden I can definitively say that SRS appears to lead to no improvement in long-term patient outcomes. Intuitively, your groin looking like someone took an orbital sander to it and went to work would probably not go well for you.

But I've got the data now, and it's confirmed what I have always suspected. The "best" part of transitioning is when you're on HRT and looking forward to SRS. You're feeling really great, noticing the changes that cross-sex hormones bring, posting on the internet like "do I pass?" and then look up the best SRS surgeons to find the one who can create your perfect nu-pussy.

You get SRS and then reality sets in and there is nothing more to look forward to. Your future is as bleak as it began. You've transitioned and completed your journey and the medical complications start piling up and then if you talk about them your new exciting trans friends turn on you like it's fucking dinnertime.

And then your future is at the end of a long rope looped around a rafter.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I poked around and couldn't find anything. I doubt anyone would fund the troon clockin' study regardless. Maybe in the future.

I did run across this which surprisingly I have never seen before.

oh no I thought hatching the egg fixed them and made their lives perfect
You're just stuck between a rock and a hard place in this scenario. You can live with (genuine) dysphoria and cause duress for yourself because of a constant, niggling feeling that you're never going to be something you feel like you should, or you go through with it only to put a bandage over a deep, festering wound--both metaphorically and literally. It's ridiculous that it takes a study to prove that the latter is a significantly more dire situation instead of assuming it through common sense, but of course nobody will listen to it anyway. At least with just dysphoria, you can pantomime a functional life. Transitioning via surgery is a destructive and often irreversible event which only worsens dysphoria from anecdotes I've seen, assuming it doesn't just do nothing for the patient's mental health to begin with. I've observed the same two people go through SRS every single time. The first are the ones that regret it. The second are the ones who are clearly lying to themselves, touting that they now experience the other sex's orgasms or derive more sexual satisfaction, both of which are physically impossible (with the opposite effect expected) given the nature of the procedure for both sexes. As for the suicide rates, people try to point to society or social acceptance, yet transgender individuals have an identical suicide rate in nearly every country where gender dysphoria is prevalent, if I remember correctly.

Rather than developing psychological treatment for gender dysphoria, we've chosen to enable it. It isn't comparable to the social stigma and paranoia which had existed against homosexuality like some try to assert, because homosexuality isn't disruptive and damaging to a person's life. Gender dysphoria, conversely, is and can be seen as quite analogous to body integrity identity disorder (a rather unexplored condition as far as I'm aware), except the latter relates to a person feeling as though a limb (or even body part like their eyes) doesn't belong on their body. Yet the recorded instances of doctors enabling this condition (such as an infamous case a few years ago of a doctor pouring bleach on a patient's eyes to enabled her BIID where she felt she was meant to be born blind) are barred from the practice. While yes, psychology is far from a concrete and objective science, therapy and psychological treatment would at least would serve to prevent people from mutilating themselves and others rather than facilitating it. But now we're at a point where the people suffering from gender dysphoria are indignant when they aren't enabled to destroy their lives. SRS is a pipe dream and isn't realistically feasible with current medical technology, let alone with any medical technology in the foreseeable future. Psychological treatment, while still imperfect, is still the best option in my opinion and we should focus on developing that further instead.

You know, over flying out to a borderline third world country and paying a foreign doctor to treat your lower torso like it's organic Play-Doh because they were the lowest bidder.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, since you bring it up, the guy was alcoholic and drunk much of the last two years. It was only when he got sober that it clicked and he realized his “gf” was a troon.
Yeah right you don't spend two years that drunk. He probably stayed drunk so he could manage to stick it in a nasty ass stink ditch for two years.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm gonna vote fake too. The author spends a suspicious amount of time reminding us that "Poppy" was incredibly attractive and gorgeous, and the dilators being the only thing that gave "Poppy" away is ridiculous, piss-drunk or not. Even then I could have believed that story... if its author hadn't felt the need to add the "if you weren't transphobic we could be happy" bit. That part just screams projecting troon.
I think people usually rewrite the past after a disaster like this; so the descriptions of how glorious Papi was prior to the revelation strike me as unrealistic.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
You're just stuck between a rock and a hard place in this scenario. You can live with (genuine) dysphoria and cause duress for yourself because of a constant, niggling feeling that you're never going to be something you feel like you should, or you go through with it only to put a bandage over a deep, festering wound--both metaphorically and literally. It's ridiculous that it takes a study to prove that the latter is a significantly more dire situation instead of assuming it through common sense, but of course nobody will listen to it anyway. At least with just dysphoria, you can pantomime a functional life. Transitioning via surgery is a destructive and often irreversible event which only worsens dysphoria from anecdotes I've seen, assuming it doesn't just do nothing for the patient's mental health to begin with. I've observed the same two people go through SRS every single time. The first are the ones that regret it. The second are the ones who are clearly lying to themselves, touting that they now experience the other sex's orgasms or derive more sexual satisfaction, both of which are physically impossible (with the opposite effect expected) given the nature of the procedure for both sexes. As for the suicide rates, people try to point to society or social acceptance, yet transgender individuals have an identical suicide rate in nearly every country where gender dysphoria is prevalent, if I remember correctly.

Rather than developing psychological treatment for gender dysphoria, we've chosen to enable it. It isn't comparable to the social stigma and paranoia which had existed against homosexuality like some try to assert, because homosexuality isn't disruptive and damaging to a person's life. Gender dysphoria, conversely, is and can be seen as quite analogous to body integrity identity disorder (a rather unexplored condition as far as I'm aware), except the latter relates to a person feeling as though a limb (or even body part like their eyes) doesn't belong on their body. Yet the recorded instances of doctors enabling this condition (such as an infamous case a few years ago of a doctor pouring bleach on a patient's eyes to enabled her BIID where she felt she was meant to be born blind) are barred from the practice. While yes, psychology is far from a concrete and objective science, therapy and psychological treatment would at least would serve to prevent people from mutilating themselves and others rather than facilitating it. But now we're at a point where the people suffering from gender dysphoria are indignant when they aren't enabled to destroy their lives. SRS is a pipe dream and isn't realistically feasible with current medical technology, let alone with any medical technology in the foreseeable future. Psychological treatment, while still imperfect, is still the best option in my opinion and we should focus on developing that further instead.

You know, over flying out to a borderline third world country and paying a foreign doctor to treat your lower torso like it's organic Play-Doh because they were the lowest bidder.
From a purely lay perspective, all these dysphorias seem to stem from some sort of pre-existing anxiety that gets displaced to a body part (even the whole body, apparently), which the sufferer then attempts to "remove" or re-shape in order to escape the anxiety. There are probably medical and psychological terms for this, but I'll be damned if I can remember any of them.

It feels like a maladaptive form of certain counselling techniques that encourage the patient to assign all their anxieties to some external object, a totem, paper, something physical that they can interact with, and then to symbolically remove or destroy the object in order to remove those anxieties. It's a temporary coping mechanism that gives space for the patient to start working out a more permanent solution.

Tags
reddit troons