Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Lazy Printer

kiwifarms.net
I talked about this in another thread I think but I saw another of his Columbo vids on the topic of gender and it was as retarded as this one. I think he also attached some gay charity thing to that (Trevor project or something). Basically the only 2 things he knows about Columbo are Peter Falk's gravelly voice and the "one more thing" line he always says, both of which you can glean from clips on youtube. I think it's safe to say he's not being ironic.
He wasn't, that wasn't his first offense on pro tranny stuff.

Not my sister

kiwifarms.net
I don't want to sound harsh to women, but STEM and politics are fields dominated by men because of the inherently context there is at work there: Competition and excellence.

I knew many women, the majority to be honest, that didn't had that instinct to lead or excel. They just want a good home, a fair job and a loving husband or boyfriend... And that's it.

The fact that society is trying to push women into the role of men is also an indicative on why so many men are failures and therefor troon out.

Also the whole: "You are WOMAN you can do anything" is complete bullshit.
… women outperform men in computing classes at school. They are more likely to report a lack of confidence in their abilities, though.

Basically, you’re wrong. Men are not inherently more tender towards STEM. They just have been bought up to behave like they belong there but women have been bought up to be thankful that they’re being given a chance to be there.

Saint Agustin

Glad to help.
kiwifarms.net
… women outperform men in computing classes at school. They are more likely to report a lack of confidence in their abilities, though.

Basically, you’re wrong. Men are not inherently more tender towards STEM. They just have been bought up to behave like they belong there but women have been bought up to be thankful that they’re being given a chance to be there.
Press X to doubt.

Most of those "women" you mention are trannies and tomboys.

Have you ever saw a feminine women doing code or doing hardware repair in a store? No, you didn't cause they don't exist.

TooManyKittens

kiwifarms.net

This. Also do you really think its a meritocracy when the troons and pajeets are taking over? Please. Its office politics and nepotism.

Source: am woman. Do the code thing you say we don't do. No photos in a dress available due to PL

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net

9Style

kiwifarms.net
FZbK0_GWAAMMxKw.jpg

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I had access to the lists of people signing up for specific STEM education in my country for reasons, and there was a grand total of zero female applicants. It's pointless to theorize, they simply do not like it.

NOOOO!!! Stop acknowledging that women might not be interested in the stuff they’re supposed to be interested in according to my Womens Studies professor!

Why won’t reality bend to my politics?!?

Arietis

This robot was named after a star cluster.
kiwifarms.net
NOOOO!!! Stop acknowledging that women might not be interested in the stuff they’re supposed to be interested in according to my Womens Studies professor!

Why won’t reality bend to my politics?!?
Personally, I don't think there's anything particularly sexed about computer work, you just need enough autism and patience, it rarely requires upper body strength and the pay is good. Women can also benefit from those diversity hires instead of having them stolen by troons. And that'd probably save us from some troons, too, everyone wins. But, yeah, most just don't care, think it's "nerd stuff" or may pursue the stuff exclusively as a hobby instead of trying to make a career out of it, even if they are actually good at it.

I know exceptions exist and I've met some in the flesh, but in general they don't like it or don't even consider it. But the same is true with guys and traditionally female careers, to be fair.

Now some could argue "they just don't pursue it as a career because of the dudebros and toxic working environments", but the thing is that they don't know that yet. Neither do the boys, mind you. A lot of them just are there because they can overclock their PC to run Fortnite faster and think themselves computer geniuses, and pretty much nobody has any idea of what the actual jobs of their respective branch entail until their internships. We are talking mostly people who hasn't joined the workforce in any serious capacity yet.

Last edited:

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
Have you ever been to a target?
Never seen a tranny at Target, but they exist - they had pronoun mugs on clearance last year and allllll of the she/her mugs were gone. I'm just thankful I don't go there often enough to see one in the bathroom.

Her last tweet makes it sound like the cows we mock are the real Nazis, inadvertently clearing our name!

This dumbass (rapist) MFer really openly talking about how he's going to break the law using the Postal Service.
Yep. Don't fuck with the US Post Office. Their jurisdiction is the whole world according to their website. My personal cow has bought 300+ counterfeit stamps. I showed her a video from the postal service and in the video they say using them is a felony. She told me she's just going to keep using them! I hope she gets caught.

9Style

kiwifarms.net
Now some could argue "they just don't pursue it as a career because of the dudebros and toxic working environments", but the thing is that they don't know that yet. Neither do the boys, mind you. A lot of them just are there because they can overclock their PC to run Fortnite faster and think themselves computer geniuses, and pretty much nobody has any idea of what the actual jobs of their respective branch entails until their internships. We are talking mostly people who hasn't joined the workforce in any serious capacity yet.

Personality tests have concluded that Women tend to be interested in people. And Men tend to be interested in things. Which is why Women are overwhelmingly Nurses, Psychologists and Vets. While Men tend to be interested in Engineering, Mechanics, Technology. Theres no invisible force stopping Women, in fact there are several programs trying to incentivise Women into getting into STEM. But Women aren't wired the same as Men, and most aren't interested in those fields.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Personality tests have concluded that Women tend to be interested in people. And Men tend to be interested in things. Which is why Women are overwhelmingly Nurses, Psychologists and Vets. While Men tend to be interested in Engineering, Mechanics, Technology. Theres no invisible force stopping Women, in fact there are several programs trying to incentivise Women into getting into STEM. But Women aren't wired the same as Men, and most aren't interested in those fields.

Dude why do you write like Benjamin Franklin

"My friends and I had an idea..."

Kind of sums up typical genderspecial thinking right there, doesn't it. They are so coddled, and with so little life experience, that they don't realize that what they are conceiving of is a federal felony offense.

Like, being young and stupid is normal! That's not the problem! The problem is that now we are told that these same idiots are mature and wise enough to make medication choices that will permanently affect their bodies, consent to surgery to remove healthy organs, and dictate policy and social norms for the rest of us.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net

Exactly. There is no dark conspiracy preventing women from getting into computers- or STEM-careers.

The fact is just that there are so few of them because women (and girls) tend to be less interested in those.

Rad fems and Marxists like to think that humans are born as totally blank slates and can be programmed like robots by society.

There’s theory and there’s practical reality however.

Mellow Malevolent

der Zorn Gottes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shut up about non-trannies.

One of our "favorite" resident trannies, Mr. Thomas J. Wasserberg, quotes something interesting on his facebook:

Clipboard Image (2).jpg

Just gonna take my post from the other thread:
-----
As a man of science, I'm always open to having my views disproven by new evidence. But Tom quoting this was automatically a red flag, since he basically only buttresses his arguments with nonsense and never bothers to read what he posts. Let's see what the article he is quoting actually says about the validity of the conclusion in the title.

They also cautioned that this new study’s methodology may not be rigorous enough to support its strong conclusions, stating that only looking at data from two points in time is insufficient to describe a trend, and that some U.S. states make up a greater weight of the sample than others.

Dr. Carl Streed, an assistant professor at Boston University School of Medicine, research lead for the Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery at Boston Medical Center, is one of the authors of a letter published Thursday critiquing the methodology of the AAP study.

“My general takeaway is don’t let people looking to cause harm set the research agenda and don’t use data that cannot answer the proposed research question,” he told CTVNews.ca in an email sent Thursday evening.

Even the people on the study's side admit it means nothing, and doesn't actually answer what it sets out to prove.

Though I did find this funny:
Although 94 per cent of cisgender students surveyed in 2017 said that they had never attempted suicide, only 67 per cent of transgender students could say the same. Almost one in ten transgender teenagers reported in 2017 that they had attempted suicide six or more times, compared to 0.4 per cent of cisgender teens.

6 or more times. Now, given that those who attempt suicide and those who manage to commit it are non-overlapping groups, does anyone think that the 10 percent of trans teens who have tried and failed to kill themselves after 6 attempts might be either a) crying out for attention in the most histrionic and drama filled way possible, b) actually have bpd. How can someone see that statistic and not question whether or not something else if going on?
-----

Seriously, 1 in 10 trans teenagers claim to have attempted suicide 6 or more times, and people are willing to just accept that statement as fact and not question it. Absolute clownery.

quaawaa

kiwifarms.net
If you are a New Jersey resident and try to buy an 80% lower, which is literally a non-functional hunk of metal, from an out-of-state seller online, the New Jersey Attorney General will and has sued the seller for selling an item that is perfectly legal in their state into his state. The threat of litigation alone has gotten most sellers to refuse to ship to New Jersey (and other similar states) addresses. A Republican Attorney General could do the same to the HRT pill providers, though if they do so except a lot of whining from the left about how its totally different that when they do it and that interstate commerce is a power only the federal government should have.

Corgimentions

kiwifarms.net
Press X to doubt.

Most of those "women" you mention are trannies and tomboys.

Have you ever saw a feminine women doing code or doing hardware repair in a store? No, you didn't cause they don't exist.
I know one hot female aerospace engineer, and that terf who chats with Glinner is a software engineer who would’ve been decent in her day but, yeah, if they’re hot and smart they’re usually doctors or lawyers (which also requires “excellence”). I think it’s a mix of girls just aren’t funnelled into that type of work and also women can always fall back on getting a solvent husband. There’s no fallback for men, usually. Let’s just remember that for most people the career they’re in was decided for them in their teens and changing course isn’t easy. I kinda feel sorry for the men stuck in stem because it’s boring work and doesn’t pay well considering the level of difficulty.

Last edited: