Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
This MTF, who was posted about a few pages back on this thread:

Here are some choice comments, in his own words, about the state of his "neovagina" after surgery. Allegedly it smells like literal shit and always hurts. He also had all of the costs covered by the Swedish healthcare system so paid nothing for this totally medically necessary procedure.

This is all truly horrifying, and what an example this is. Making it to the front page of Reddit gleefully announcing you've just replaced your penis with a wound, and less than a month later posting to NeovaginaDisasters and begging for support and advice. This community is going to destroy itself eventually, it's just a shame it had to ruin so many people's lives in the process.
This is why having this surgery should require a goddamn psycologist to sign off that you are certified and fully understand what you will be doing to your body.

I.E. Get a note from a fucking adult you exceptional fucking big brain mutant.

Salt_Merchant

Sodium Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
This is why having this surgery should require a goddamn psycologist to sign off that you are certified and fully understand what you will be doing to your body.

Until someone necks themselves because they got denied 3 times

then the psychologist gets sued for gatekeeping and transphobia.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net

Someone in my family had weight loss surgery (and subsequently died of complications within about a week, she never came out of anesthetic). Before having the surgery, she not only had to fill out documentation saying she knew damn well that could happen, she also had to have a psychological evaluation where they made sure she understood very fully that the surgery could kill her, it would definitely have major side effects, it might not work to help her lose weight (or as much as she hoped), and even if she lost all the weight she wanted, she might not find it makes her any happier.

The stupid part about troonery, and why it's so evident it's a mental illness fixation, is that no matter what evaluation like that you made for trans people, they'd just exchange the "right" answers online until everyone gave a carbon copy interview to the examining psych. They literally don't care about the small print and the details. They ignore it deliberately.

It's only when they realize they make every room they're in smell like an open toilet in mid-July that the small print rushes back to them.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This MTF, who was posted about a few pages back on this thread:

View attachment 974072

....has now posted to r/NeovaginaDisasters about the results of his surgery.
View attachment 974083

Here are some choice comments, in his own words, about the state of his "neovagina" after surgery. Allegedly it smells like literal shit and always hurts. He also had all of the costs covered by the Swedish healthcare system so paid nothing for this totally medically necessary procedure.

View attachment 974090

View attachment 974094

View attachment 974104

Bonus Medical Malpractice:

View attachment 974106

View attachment 974108

This is all truly horrifying, and what an example this is. Making it to the front page of Reddit gleefully announcing you've just replaced your penis with a wound, and less than a month later posting to NeovaginaDisasters and begging for support and advice. This community is going to destroy itself eventually, it's just a shame it had to ruin so many people's lives in the process.
I legit feel sorry for that person. That is horrible

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
When I was in my teens I was fairly big yaoi fangirl. Not obsessed or anything like that but pretty much all ships I liked were gay and most romance stories I read whatever they were manga, fanfics or webcomics were about pretty gay dudes. At time I actually found most heterosexual and lesbian romances really boring. I consummated lot of yaoi media and was semi actively involved with various fandoms, usually mostly at the boy love side so talked about shipping, who would be on top and so on.

During that period of my life I did kinda want to be a gay guy. It just seemed so nice, romantic and quite importantly sexy. Fortunately I wasn’t an idiot and even back then it was pretty oblivious to me what I really wanted. I had desire to be involved in steamy situations but I was way too immature and socially awkward to accomplish that. Yaoi was for me a safe and fun outlet for certain urges that are normal part of growing up. Being a cute yaoi gay guy was just a fun idea that I sometimes considered a bit but I knew that real gays were just normal guys into other guys so nothing special. As I matured that wish seemed everymore silly and found plenty of options get my needs met.

I think it’s pretty much same for these FtMs. They found yaoi as a fun outlet for sexual urges when they were not ready for actual sex and relationships, but they didn’t get the memo that yaoi isn’t real. It’s just women creating some sexy fun for other women. Real life isn’t like that and dating in general can be quite complicated and uncomfortable. There are bad men out there, rejection sucks, people can be sexually imcompatible and even really good real relationships are a lot less romantic than fictional ones. Instead of facing that, they decided to follow a sexy fantasy. Stupid idea and immature as all hell, but some people are like that. They are so motivated by high or possibility of high, that they do even highly idiotic and harmful things and are hard to convince not to. Especially if there are also mental health issues or history of criminal behavior present.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
When I was in my teens I was fairly big yaoi fangirl. Not obsessed or anything like that but pretty much all ships I liked were gay and most romance stories I read whatever they were manga, fanfics or webcomics were about pretty gay dudes. At time I actually found most heterosexual and lesbian romances really boring. I consummated lot of yaoi media and was semi actively involved with various fandoms, usually mostly at the boy love side so talked about shipping, who would be on top and so on.

During that period of my life I did kinda want to be a gay guy. It just seemed so nice, romantic and quite importantly sexy. Fortunately I wasn’t an idiot and even back then it was pretty oblivious to me what I really wanted. I had desire to be involved in steamy situations but I was way too immature and socially awkward to accomplish that. Yaoi was for me a safe and fun outlet for certain urges that are normal part of growing up. Being a cute yaoi gay guy was just a fun idea that I sometimes considered a bit but I knew that real gays were just normal guys into other guys so nothing special. As I matured that wish seemed everymore silly and found plenty of options get my needs met.

I think it’s pretty much same for these FtMs. They found yaoi as a fun outlet for sexual urges when they were not ready for actual sex and relationships, but they didn’t get the memo that yaoi isn’t real. It’s just women creating some sexy fun for other women. Real life isn’t like that and dating in general can be quite complicated and uncomfortable. There are bad men out there, rejection sucks, people can be sexually imcompatible and even really good real relationships are a lot less romantic than fictional ones. Instead of facing that, they decided to follow a sexy fantasy. Stupid idea and immature as all hell, but some people are like that. They are so motivated by high or possibility of high, that they do even highly idiotic and harmful things and are hard to convince not to. Especially if there are also mental health issues or history of criminal behavior present.
That all definitely tracks with the straight and most bi girls I used to know who were into yaoi. I grew up in those fandoms, too... but I was drawn to yaoi/slash (in retrospect) because they were gay relationships but with the characters treated like human beings worthy of respect, which was utterly unlike any of the yuri/shoujo-ai fandoms around. When I was growing up (and from what I'm aware, even now) 90+% of "yuri" or "shoujo-ai" anime/manga revolved around cutesy little girls in slice-of-life schoolgirl boring crap with plenty of pantyshots for the pedo men they were made for - it wasn't content made for actual lesbian or bi girls, it was made for pervy straight men who wanted to see little girls kiss and show their underwear. But yaoi/shounen-ai anime/manga actually had characters who were people and had exciting jobs and like, personalities and shit in addition to being gay! That was a huge draw.

(All this not to say that there are no seriously problematic elements to yaoi/shounen-ai content. THERE TOTALLY ARE. But they're very different problems than those of yuri/shoujo-ai content, and at the time I was a kid and not really super aware of the problems.)

Just sharing a different perspective.

(I did want to be a guy when I was young... I would have totally been transed out if I had grown up in modern times! But it was for different reasons and had nothing to do with my liking yaoi/shounen-ai stuff lol.)

Bleach Milkshake

cheese binge tonight and i have severe diarrhea
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else get the impression that an all-out autistic slap-war between those gosh dang TERFs and the internet troon hive is bubbling tantalizingly closer to the surface?

I've been browsing through the brain-melting nightmare of tranny reddit, and I'm definitely noticing an uptick in the amount of troons smearing their psychotic fantasies of assaulting women across the trannysphere. This is compared to, say, two years ago, when the rainbow people seemed relatively content in shitting their pants together over internet nahtzees.

Yaniv really rattled the hornets' nest, what's it gonna take to crack that sucker open?

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think there are going to be a number of lawsuits in less than a decade from people who were transed out at a young age by their munchausen moms and the "support groups" like mermaids?
How will they sue when they’re dead from suicide? Maybe the families will but I doubt it.

it’s all going to quietly go away when the tranny panic settles down and the next fad comes along. Once teens get over thinking it’s cool to change genders or make up new ones to feel special.

Tags
reddit troons