Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else get the impression that an all-out autistic slap-war between those gosh dang TERFs and the internet troon hive is bubbling tantalizingly closer to the surface?

I've been browsing through the brain-melting nightmare of tranny reddit, and I'm definitely noticing an uptick in the amount of troons smearing their psychotic fantasies of assaulting women across the trannysphere. This is compared to, say, two years ago, when the rainbow people seemed relatively content in shitting their pants together over internet nahtzees.

Yaniv really rattled the hornets' nest, what's it gonna take to crack that sucker open?
I think it's only a matter of time before a trancel launches a premeditated attack on a terf or a group of terfs. It's a group of mentally ill people + incel mentality and a lot of anger towards women + autogynephilia and even more anger at women who reject them + constant calls for violence and comparisons to nazis and fascists, which adds a glamorous air of fighting injustice.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wonder what has happened to parents. My parents weren't at all moved by the "everyone else is doing it" argument. You'd just get the whole "if everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do that, too?" But, suddenly, parents are like "everyone is chopping off body parts and 'changing' their sex? Wow -- your generation is so brave!". How did parenting devolve to this point so quickly?

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Sheriff Bo Hopkins <3
kiwifarms.net
what the hell is it with women and gay dudes
what the hell is it with men and lesbians?
I think in some cases, the women who want to be gay men have some kind of trauma and think the only way to have an equal relationship and be respected is to be a man. Of course if they are straight, then the logical follow-on from that is that they want to be gay men.

Though for most of these straight people wanting to be the opposite sex, I get the feeling it's just an intense desire to be what you're attracted to and/or a fetish.
It's easily noticeable how both the heterosexual MTFs and heterosexual FTMs gravitate towards cutesy anime yaoi and yuri. They are perfect parallels, even if the FTMs tend to be slightly less predatory and fetish driven. The male troons want to be cute feminine lesbians, and the female troons want to be smol gay softbois. So basically neither actually want to be the opposite sex, just highly specific caricatures of homosexuals. They are essentially normal straight men and women so obsessed with a certain image that they want it for themselves. This is compounded by fetishes and jealousy of actual gay relationships.
There's also a lot of arrested development going on and the childishness of the anime stuff appeals to them.

I think this is distinct from fag hags and whatever the man + lesbian counterpart is. I don't think it's uncommon for straight men and women to fetishize lesbians and gay men respectively. It's one thing finding two people you find attractive doing things together hot, and another thing to want to be one of them.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
When I was in my teens I was fairly big yaoi fangirl. Not obsessed or anything like that but pretty much all ships I liked were gay and most romance stories I read whatever they were manga, fanfics or webcomics were about pretty gay dudes. At time I actually found most heterosexual and lesbian romances really boring. I consummated lot of yaoi media and was semi actively involved with various fandoms, usually mostly at the boy love side so talked about shipping, who would be on top and so on.

During that period of my life I did kinda want to be a gay guy. It just seemed so nice, romantic and quite importantly sexy. Fortunately I wasn’t an idiot and even back then it was pretty oblivious to me what I really wanted. I had desire to be involved in steamy situations but I was way too immature and socially awkward to accomplish that. Yaoi was for me a safe and fun outlet for certain urges that are normal part of growing up. Being a cute yaoi gay guy was just a fun idea that I sometimes considered a bit but I knew that real gays were just normal guys into other guys so nothing special. As I matured that wish seemed everymore silly and found plenty of options get my needs met.

I think it’s pretty much same for these FtMs. They found yaoi as a fun outlet for sexual urges when they were not ready for actual sex and relationships, but they didn’t get the memo that yaoi isn’t real. It’s just women creating some sexy fun for other women. Real life isn’t like that and dating in general can be quite complicated and uncomfortable. There are bad men out there, rejection sucks, people can be sexually imcompatible and even really good real relationships are a lot less romantic than fictional ones. Instead of facing that, they decided to follow a sexy fantasy. Stupid idea and immature as all hell, but some people are like that. They are so motivated by high or possibility of high, that they do even highly idiotic and harmful things and are hard to convince not to. Especially if there are also mental health issues or history of criminal behavior present.
I agree. Once I read an interview with the then-director of June (the first Japanese magazine about yaoi culture), and he said that yaoi was, for young women, a way to explore their sexuality without worry about other women, and on a basis of equality with men because those stories usually ask you to identify with the 'feminine' part of the couple. But once upon a time people used to grow up, so young women who liked yaoi tended to grow disinterested as they started real relationships. He said "We had authors working for us, who wrote beautiful things, then they stopped abruptly because they didn't feel the need to write anymore", as a proof that interest for yaoi was just a stepping stone, a temporary activity that was quickly diluited by real life and its challenges. These "I'm a soft gay boi uwu" FTMs are just girls who refuse to grow up, being a pain in the ass for gay males who just want to gay in peace.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A troon murdered his female therapist in 1998

The troon in question, Walter Miller
WTF so that's what happened to his homepage!!

View attachment 966157
I've seen a ton of claims like this, but haven't been able to find a single plausible mechanism for this actually occurring. The colon graft method produces its own type of gross wetness, but I'm specifically curious about patients who claim to experience this after having undergone the penile inversion technique. It's almost certainly just another of the many lies they sell each other, but it could possibly be a mixture of sweat and draining wound fluids.

View attachment 966176
Love the image chosen for the link. Just as they did with the news of successful uterine transplants, they are now getting unrealistically hopeful for vaginal fluid transplants in trans patients. Considering there are definitely a lot of AGPs who would greatly enjoy the possibility of mining women for their vaginal fluid, this is fucking appalling.

View attachment 966182
A very happy customer. Sounds like the surgery yielded some fantastic results, probably even good enough to fool a gynecologist.
via Imgflip

LateNightMuffin

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else get the impression that an all-out autistic slap-war between those gosh dang TERFs and the internet troon hive is bubbling tantalizingly closer to the surface?

I've been browsing through the brain-melting nightmare of tranny reddit, and I'm definitely noticing an uptick in the amount of troons smearing their psychotic fantasies of assaulting women across the trannysphere. This is compared to, say, two years ago, when the rainbow people seemed relatively content in shitting their pants together over internet nahtzees.

Yaniv really rattled the hornets' nest, what's it gonna take to crack that sucker open?
trans and their allies have been threatening rape and murder for many many years now. i know one online publication that used to post gender critical materials and quit several years ago because the trans threatened to murder the owner's children. that's absolutely routine. one reason radical feminists get deplatformed is that trans will threaten the families of the venues' owners, and will threaten to burn down the venue. and of course you have the degenderettes display in SF Public Library, where there were open calls to murder women who say no to men.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wonder what has happened to parents. My parents weren't at all moved by the "everyone else is doing it" argument. You'd just get the whole "if everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do that, too?" But, suddenly, parents are like "everyone is chopping off body parts and 'changing' their sex? Wow -- your generation is so brave!". How did parenting devolve to this point so quickly?
It didn't, mostly. Troons aren't even 1% of the population in most places and I barely ever see them around, the odd hobo aside. I'm not sure why people on this site think they're crawling from every alleyway when I've been to several countries and have probably only seen single figures of them in my life.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net

NoReturn

kiwifarms.net

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
God...Why ?
Because women are nothing but dumb living onaholes, that's why!

It didn't, mostly. Troons aren't even 1% of the population in most places and I barely ever see them around, the odd hobo aside. I'm not sure why people on this site think they're crawling from every alleyway when I've been to several countries and have probably only seen single figures of them in my life.
Troons live on the Internet, that's why. Oversocialization.

Tags
reddit troons