Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net

Lol yes, ask a bunch of deranged loons if ur dick disaster looks normal.

Of course it looks normal, hun!11
Every vagina is different!!!1
What a beautiful result!1

:roll:
Why is it that 100% of these dumbasses have never seen a real vagina but want the surgery to pretend they have one? Is it autism?

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
How can a human being look at that and say that is a vagina. How can a living, breathing human being look at a vagina, then look at this thing, and say 'this is fine.' I made the mistake of eating before I looked at this. May god have mercy on my soul.
Nobody can, that's why it all comes with an intense dose of brainwashing and trying to force their viewpoints on others. Sticking your dick in that isn't even gay anymore, it's just sick.

validation needer

uh-oh!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure where else to post this, but I found this gem on RYM: A song by a TiM about how he was literally RAPED by a doctor who refused to give him titty skittles at a young age.

i should be careful what i say
when i speak. but i hope i die cos when i was little
they took me to the hospital

he took my voice away from me

and he said

"no one will believe u"

"i will ruin ur life (if u tell)"

the summer before high school
i told my dad i wanted to go as a girl
my parents cried
they never heard of anything like that before. its not their fault
they took me to a walk in clinic and cried to the doctor
she reffered me to a psych
and the psych referred me to ken zucker

my first times in toronto were to see him
now i live here and i still feel him
every time i see that building
250 college street
floor 1

the window is still there

the awful ------- is stlll there

hell is still there

the windows still there
the doorways still there
hell is still here
View attachment 1001212View attachment 1001213View attachment 1001214

The song itself has been scrubbed off of YouTube and Bandcamp, and googling "Millionaire Pedophile" just gives me a bunch of shit about Epstein. The only mention of it I could find on Reddit was on the PC Music Subreddit (A), which is dedicated to post-ironic information-age electronic music (one of the associated artists, SOPHIE, is a troon with ties to ContraPoints).

This is a strange rabbit hole and warrants further investigation.

EDIT: Found the song. Attached here. Reading the reviews you'd think it was the scariest thing ever, but it's just a text-to-speech narration followed by the guy trying really hard to sound like a girl, and then a bunch of cut-up white noise. I'd be lying if I wasn't a tad creeped out by it, though.
oh yeah that person is insane. she's an alien truther or something now. used to make music about my little pony.

Fluke

kiwifarms.net
1573272342993.png

1573272109164.png

Why do they keep making up fantaises like this?
Maybe this is just me but i feel really fucking uncomfortable around gay guys let alone trannies. What kind of straight dude would buy a trannie drinks?

1573272515663.png

1573272533134.png

Reading about trannies is so fascinating, how much of a narcist would you have to be to have the whole world look at you and tell you "Hey retard this is bad STOP" and just keep going. All their reddit timelines seems to be a mix between sexual fantasy and extrem narcisim.
1573272769472.png

1573272792336.png

1573272898228.png

Thats tottaly what women do sit around and talking about their periods. I might not be an expert in what women talk about but im willing "Talking about their periods to the tranny" Doesn´t come high on the list.:story:

Attachments

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
All their reddit timelines seems to be a mix between sexual fantasy and extrem narcisim.
Most trannies are unabashed coomers, the type of depraved shit a coomer will do or look up for that next high is comparable to a drug addict in many ways. Not sure if there's any research on it, but its pretty blatant with the rise of extreme fetishistic content on the internet. Unironically if these degenerates tried no fap and took their hands off their feminine penises for a week they'd probably lose any sense of "dysphoria".
troomer.png

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002958

View attachment 1002957
Why do they keep making up fantaises like this?
Maybe this is just me but i feel really fucking uncomfortable around gay guys let alone trannies. What kind of straight dude would buy a trannie drinks?

View attachment 1002966
View attachment 1002967
Reading about trannies is so fascinating, how much of a narcist would you have to be to have the whole world look at you and tell you "Hey exceptional individual this is bad STOP" and just keep going. All their reddit timelines seems to be a mix between sexual fantasy and extrem narcisim.
View attachment 1002968
View attachment 1002969
View attachment 1002975
Thats tottaly what women do sit around and talking about their periods. I might not be an expert in what women talk about but im willing "Talking about their periods to the tranny" Doesn´t come high on the list.:story:
Actual women try not to hug too close because we tend to have bewbs. Also I totally believe this troon came out to zir fratbros and everybody clapped.

Symphony of the NEET

kiwifarms.net
Most trannies are unabashed coomers, the type of depraved shit a coomer will do or look up for that next high is comparable to a drug addict in many ways. Not sure if there's any research on it, but its pretty blatant with the rise of extreme fetishistic content on the internet. Unironically if these degenerates tried no fap and took their hands off their feminine penises for a week they'd probably lose any sense of "dysphoria".
View attachment 1003013
which is why “ok coomer” is my favorite retort to troons.

Aviva's Biotech-Breakdown

What white trash means, is a moral failure.
kiwifarms.net
Uh, we do kinda do that. In fact, it's a pretty frequent topic because our reproductive systems (with its greater responsibility as far as making new humans goes) comes with many, many added issues.

But this is in a "hey guys, my Nexplanon has made my period last 2 weeks, and also made me feel suicidal, has anyone else experienced this?" way.

It's us discussing our bodies' functions with the only people who understand, and all IRL trannies I know get antsy when an ~enby~ woman or regular non-autistic woman happens to mention it for any reason. That is how I know that scenario is most definitely a Wattpad fan fiction....and also we all know troons have an abysmal track record of comorbidities/not being fully functional adults with successful careers, etc. So I definitely don't think this guy has a real job.

Last edited:

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Uh, we do kinda do that. In fact, it's a pretty frequent topic because our reproductive systems (with its greater responsibility as far as making new humans goes) comes with many, many added issues.

But this is in a "hey guys, my Nexplanon has made my period last 2 weeks, and also made me feel suicidal, has anyone else experienced this?" way.

It's us discussing our bodies' functions with the only people who understand, and all IRL trannies I know get antsy when an ~enby~ woman or regular non-autistic woman happen to mention it for any reason. That is how I know that scenario is most definitely a Wattpad fan fiction....and also we all know troons have an abysmal track record of comorbidities/not being fully functional adults with successful careers, etc. So I definitely don't think this guy has a real job.
Periods and all things affecting them are conversations worth of having but it’s usually better to keep it between ladies. It’s generally eather bitching about unpleasantness or practical advice but sometimes health related issues too. Those can be important for comfortable living and even safety but the topic is kinda gross and doesn’t touch men that much. I don’t expect men to be knowledgeable or that interested about the issues. What I have seen most men get really uncomfortable about the topic so I don’t want to make it more awkward it needs to be. Main reasons I talk about my periods to men is a) let them know that I’m having painful cramps and therefore l’m more irritable than normal b) I really need someone to get me tampons and he is only one around c) there is bloody mess that’s going to take awhile to clean. I try keep it need know only. I assume that there are manly topics related to balls, erections, beards and such that I don’t know much about eather.

Symphony of the NEET

kiwifarms.net
Periods and all things affecting them are conversations worth of having but it’s usually better to keep it between ladies. It’s generally eather bitching about unpleasantness or practical advice but sometimes health related issues too. Those can be important for comfortable living and even safety but the topic is kinda gross and doesn’t touch men that much. I don’t expect men to be knowledgeable or that interested about the issues. What I have seen most men get really uncomfortable about the topic so I don’t want to make it more awkward it needs to be.
For me it’s that I don’t know what to say. A bad period can cause women to lose so much iron in their blood stream they pass out, or faint from pain. I just can’t imagine that scenario. It’s not awkward like I’m too grossed out, it’s just I truly can’t relate on any level.

I assume that there are manly topics related to balls, erections, beards and such that I don’t know much about eather.
eh not really. Maybe ingrown hairs and beards/shaving, because ingrown hairs from shaving your beard feels like hell, but guys don’t really talk about their dicks in a serious way like women do, because again we don’t risk getting pregnant or bleeding out from a boner

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I laughed at the story of the tranny who suddenly felt better after he hit “female levels” on HRT. They’re so delusional, you could have given him a placebo and he’s have felt the same thing. This is all fantasy play for these broken brain idiots. Period talk or claiming they’re now biologically female is end game for the tranny fantasy.

Tags
reddit troons