Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My biggest problem is beard shadow said:
2 1/2 years HRT said:
I think I don't pass without makeup said:
9 months HRT do I pass? said:
THe middle two are different trannies, I had to double check. And as for the last one, nice self-own on the dox, Matt.

edit: I mean the whole tranny thing is a pretty big self-own, I guess.

Last edited:

NotSmiles

kiwifarms.net
You can always tell that they used to have tits. Even with clothes on FtM still don't look right. A couple of them could maybe pass as 14 year old androgynous blobs so......congrats? The last one is trying really hard but I still just see a woman despite the tats and hair. It's not just the facial features and scarring that gives it away, it's the pose, the size and positioning of the hands, it all reads female.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
I so enjoy catching up with r/transpassing after a week or so. Such a feast for the eyes!
1573331669247.png

Anyone else seeing Anthony Kiedis with bangs in this one?
1573331726574.png

1573331813081.png

1573331998149.png

1573332026400.png

1573332073692.png

1573332218603.png

1573332285831.png

"My body is making it harder to stay in the closet" ... Built like a fucking ironing board, I think you're good to stay in there m8
1573332335868.png

There's something about the old dudes who do this that makes me feel so fucking sad. They always look so fucking sad. Of course then I remember that they're all probably sat there with a chub on just out of camera and the disgust snaps back
1573332529427.png

This potato posted his picture the wrong way around and I can't be fucked with the effort to flip it. The title gave me a hearty lol
1573332636399.png

Edit to add this one after spotting the fucking 'uwu'
1573333411250.png

Last edited:

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net

[ ] Male
[ ] Female
[X] Goon
Man. MTF are hideous and a joke but FTM just depress me. The amount of them who're paunchy, depressed looking potatoes. Like maybe just learn to exercise some restraint around the knife and fork. You'll never be a tall, willow-y, traditionally delicate featured female beauty, no, but being an average woman of average looks is so much better than being a lifetime medical patient, pock faced, disgusting not a man gollum-voiced creature whose only 'welcomed' by other gender idiots and troons.

WhatNemesisMeans

You silly fuck.
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the obsession with periods. By 14, most everybody comes around to viewing them as a bodily function. There's nothing erotic about it, in the same way most guys don't find women clipping their toenails erotic.
It's the final frontier for troons, the one thing that marks the difference between real women and gross, fat fucks in drags. They flick their rotting beans to periods because they know it's the one thing they will always lack, and it ruins their fantasy of being dainty little girls. That's why they obsess about them, and why they flip their shit when real women dare bring it up.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Babylon Bee strikes again.

Admit it, there's a part of you that just *knows* this shit is going to happen because, holy fuck, this timeline.

OttoWest

Face blind except vaginas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man. MTF are hideous and a joke but FTM just depress me. The amount of them who're paunchy, depressed looking potatoes. Like maybe just learn to exercise some restraint around the knife and fork. You'll never be a tall, willow-y, traditionally delicate featured female beauty, no, but being an average woman of average looks is so much better than being a lifetime medical patient, pock faced, disgusting not a man gollum-voiced creature whose only 'welcomed' by other gender idiots and troons.
they're just fat dykes that were probably molested tbh

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Even Lady Bony Moronie in pic 5 is ridiculously pear-shaped. Unless you’re working out intensely even on T, you can’t escape that female avoirdupois.
Hips and shoulders give it a way pretty much every time. Chicks have to get ripped to distract from it and dudes have to get implants in their hips to even make it look questionable. It's why you see more self aware troons do partial profile shots with the hip facing the camera pushed out. It helps disguise the number one tell.

Tags
reddit troons