Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
Hot reddit's thread for table number 4! Please pick it up right now because my hands are burning.
Here is your daily troon's degeneracy. Do you want salt with that brother jerking off in women's clothes?. Pepper for that poor lesbian's sister?
Fuck this clown world. No wonder troons ended up homeless. Imagine raising your son for 20 something years and ending up like this.
If I were her I would beat him alongside my parents, expell him from home and removing him the family's surname. Maybe this sounds like mad on the internet, but one inch we give to them they take a mile. No more compassion.
Check out her post history though, she's just as crazy.

Her brother is a babyfur and she admits she was too as she "age regresses" as therapy. Her whole family is fucked.

Sounds like some deep south inbred shit

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net

This one has 'headmates'. Of course. So special.

View attachment 1098359
View attachment 1098360
View attachment 1098365
1579037677139.png
>TFW when you want to be a woman, but want to continue growing out your mustache

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Catching up on a few pages. Older trannies often just look like ageing rockers - long hair for men and women just look different, I don't even know how to explain it, but long hair with no particular style just somehow looks different on either gender?

Anyway, I've always wanted to live on a ranch, I love animals and the outdoors. I know if I tried hard enough I could find a "free bed and food if you clean up the animal shit and do the crops" type arrangement, but chances are it'd be either a gross hippy commune, or a troon dump...

dotONION

meatspin.mp4 (HD) (2019)
kiwifarms.net
Nah, it's more grim than that. It's a Homestuck character.

View attachment 1098535
That makes it easily ten times funnier

But okay, I've worked out what "headmates" could mean, but isn't it SO much more work to pretend that other fucking people share your brain than to just accept that you, personally, have moods? Like literally every other person to ever exist?

I just wanna tell these people that they don't HAVE to do this. They don't HAVE to make so much work for themselves. They can just log off and go get a meatball sub, it's fine.

lightswitchdoll

oh mate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Check out her post history though, she's just as crazy.

Her brother is a babyfur and she admits she was too as she "age regresses" as therapy. Her whole family is fucked.

Sounds like some deep south inbred shit
She's British, so maybe some Norfolk inbred shit.

But yeah, all her posts seem to be in that sub or r/depression. She should probably just murder-suicide her whole family imo.

Paul Barker!

Pinkie! I like pinkie!
kiwifarms.net
What’s with troons and using DID arhat they don’t fucking have as a scapegoat for all their shitty behavior? Surely not this many of them were on plurality forums in the early aughts. Surely not this many of them are going to competent, licensed professionals who are specialized in trauma and experienced enough to diagnose something as complex as DID. Surely they aren’t just maligning common dissociative symptoms and experiences that ALL people experience to a degree as a debilitating mental disorder.... right?

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
What’s with troons and using DID arhat they don’t fucking have as a scapegoat for all their shitty behavior? Surely not this many of them were on plurality forums in the early aughts. Surely not this many of them are going to competent, licensed professionals who are specialized in trauma and experienced enough to diagnose something as complex as DID. Surely they aren’t just maligning common dissociative symptoms and experiences that ALL people experience to a degree as a debilitating mental disorder.... right?
DID doesn't exist. Majority of psych professionals think it's bullshit and those that believe in it magically encounter case after case of the supposedly rare illness.

Claiming DID is basic borderline attention personality disorder attention whoring

PBJ Sucks

I'll take the Triforce of Dinner to protect me
kiwifarms.net
more batshittery from our neovag-having transneckbeardette Kevin:

i'm both fascinated and disgusted by how open this person is about their penis mutilation. apologies if you don't care about this tard.
Dude it's inappropriate to talk about his genitals. Just because he told everybody his depth and where his clit is doesn't mean we're allowed to look at his posts or talk about it because trans rights or something.

This one really needs it's own thread at this point because this ride is just gonna be wild when the pain and regret really gets to them.
I think he's a keeper.

Nikki discussion in BP appears to be here.

No please keep these posts coming he’s my favorite feature creature. Do you think he warrants a thread? also every time I read his posts I get SERIOUS deja vu... have we had a SRS twitter overshare disaster before?

I was gonna bring it up here if it wasn’t already. Nikkie is proof that being a fat fuck is the best way to pass. Fat is a giant endocrine organ that turns sexed humans into blobs. Well done Nikki, I thought your weird affect was you being a fag hag super into drag culture. Big props from me.
If anybody has the deets on Nikki catfishing their fiancé please post ALL over here i want all the tea please.

It’s the fat for sure. But yeah. And oh my god get ready for nikki to be the HUGE exception that makes the “LET US SHOW OFF OUR PENISES IN YOUR CHANGING ROOM” rule.
I suppose enough fat can make people amorphous enough to hide it, but fat women still have real boobs. Floppy manboobs just aren't the same.

Paul Barker!

Pinkie! I like pinkie!
kiwifarms.net
DID doesn't exist. Majority of psych professionals think it's bullshit and those that believe in it magically encounter case after case of the supposedly rare illness.

Claiming DID is basic borderline attention personality disorder attention whoring
Is that true? I thought post-memory wars it was mostly agreed upon to be real but extremely hard to diagnoses and applicable to almost no cases other than ones where extreme child abuse occurred early on (like the subject of child of rage). I know Sybil was fake and she was basically coached by her psychologist, or is it "real" in the sense that autism and aspergers are supposedly distinct developmental disorders?

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Catching up on a few pages. Older trannies often just look like ageing rockers - long hair for men and women just look different, I don't even know how to explain it, but long hair with no particular style just somehow looks different on either gender?

Anyway, I've always wanted to live on a ranch, I love animals and the outdoors. I know if I tried hard enough I could find a "free bed and food if you clean up the animal shit and do the crops" type arrangement, but chances are it'd be either a gross hippy commune, or a troon dump...
men have different hairlines than women, even if their hair isn’t receding
Is that true? I thought post-memory wars it was mostly agreed upon to be real but extremely hard to diagnoses and applicable to almost no cases other than ones where extreme child abuse occurred early on (like the subject of child of rage). I know Sybil was fake and she was basically coached by her psychologist, or is it "real" in the sense that autism and aspergers are supposedly distinct developmental disorders?
autism and aspergers aren’t distinct anymore, they took aspergers out of the DSM-V

anyway, whether or not DID exists, these troons don’t have it. but it would be easy to interpret extreme BPD identity shifts as DID if you spent your formative years soaking in tumblrland.

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
God please make a thread for Kevin and troon ranch. He legitimatly makes my stomach churn and I want to see his downward spiral into the 41% and all the excuses he is going to make when he realizes he can't feel his ground hamburger equivalent of what were once genitals.
I would but I am but a lowly phone poster and that's too much frustration.

Hello from r/FlexinLesbians:
A supposedly 'Lesbian' fitness sub...

1579049670249.png

1579049721920.png 1579050004985.png 1579050084749.png 1579050131410.png 1579050161900.png
can't find the last one un censored sorry.

There appears to have been some push back by the uppity lesbians, fortunately the mods have assured everyone that they're sub is 100% troon friendly.
1579050361721.png1579050431945.png

Here is what Mr "we belong here" RECENTLY_HATCHED looks like:
1579050518987.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Unsweet

Apathetic at best.
kiwifarms.net
I think we have another 41% candidate:
View attachment 1098792
View attachment 1098795
View attachment 1098816
View attachment 1098829
Validating those incel= troon theories.

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is I've seen Nikki get "called out" by beauty guru gossipers for "appropriating gay/drag culture". That sort of gay male affect is pretty common with a lot of beauty gurus so Nikki sounding like that never really raised an eyebrow for me. I just thought "this giant linebacker of a Dutch woman is just another fag hag".

I've seen some TERFspiracies that the drag look trend for women is a plot to make it harder to spot trannies and I was always like "I dunno, that's a little out there", but now I'm like "hmmmm, maybe they were on to something".

As a side note, I do hope that trend dies soon, I'm tired of the human sized Bratz doll look.
Gay men/drag queens can not accuse women of appropriation when they have historically appropriated from women. Their looks are based on chorus girls, dancers, showgirls, burlesque dancers and female golden age movie stars et al. The practice of men dressing up as women, which Shakespeare referred to as "drag," was born out of the fact that women were not allowed to perform on stage. So the female parts were played by men. Drag 's earliest roots lie in the appropriation and mockery of womanhood.

Nikkie is a gay man, so I'm not surprised that his looks are inspired by drag. People are giving him credit for not using the trans card to build his career, but that was only because he thought he was stealth enough to pass as female. In fact, he went so far as dating a heterosexual man without informing him that he himself is male which should, in my opinion, be classed as a criminal offence. However, now that the truth about Nikki is known, I bet we'll see him complaining about privileged cis women. Troons, no matter how well they do or don't pass, resent natal women.

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
I think we have another 41% candidate:
View attachment 1098792
View attachment 1098795
View attachment 1098816
View attachment 1098829
Food $150
Data $180
Glasses $174.97
Rent $800
HRT $1000
Wigs and Makeup $500
Adult Diapers and pacifiers $300
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Last edited:
Tags
reddit troons