Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
kiwifarms.net
Food $174.97
Data $180
Rent $800
HRT $1000
Wigs and Makeup $500
Adult Diapers and pacifiers $300
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying
Seriously. "despite having insurance i had to pay"

This might be worse than troons, insurance doesn't make shit free and isn't for foreseeable costs, faggot.

1579066727256.png

1579066767321.png

lol doxxxxed them by going to their link
1579066862431.png

edit: lmao is this you Louis?
1579067182111.png

1579067232370.png

1579067528230.png

1579067300342.png

Last edited:

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Hello from r/FlexinLesbians:
A supposedly 'Lesbian' fitness sub...

View attachment 1098720
View attachment 1098724 View attachment 1098735 View attachment 1098737 View attachment 1098739 View attachment 1098740
can't find the last one un censored sorry.

There appears to have been some push back by the uppity lesbians, fortunately the mods have assured everyone that they're sub is 100% troon friendly.
View attachment 1098750View attachment 1098753

Here is what Mr "we belong here" RECENTLY_HATCHED looks like:
View attachment 1098756
While I see most lesbians behaving like entitled predators towards woman, "Trans lesbains" are even worse because they not only are predators towards straight woman but also fuck over any female space normal lesbians have and demand they suck the lady penis or they will be called a bigot.

Dustlord

Chechen Warrior
kiwifarms.net
Seriously. "despite having insurance i had to pay"

This might be worse than troons, insurance doesn't make shit free and isn't for foreseeable costs, faggot.

View attachment 1099116

View attachment 1099117

lol doxxxxed them by going to their link
View attachment 1099119

edit: lmao is this you Louis?
View attachment 1099120
View attachment 1099121
View attachment 1099124

View attachment 1099122
Holy shit, great work! I never even bothered to check his paypal link.

John Q Public

Area Man
kiwifarms.net

John Q Public

Area Man
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099142
how dare you transphobic cis scum not give me money to pump my body full of estrogen and cut off my girldick. How dare you expect me to use my own money to pay for this...truly transphobia at its finest.
155k likes, Christ. We live in a nightmare mirror of fifty years ago. Where the TV once screamed "Jesus needs your money!" now the computer screams "pay to cut my cock off!"

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello from r/FlexinLesbians:
A supposedly 'Lesbian' fitness sub...
Like, words can't even express how pathetic it is to show up in a lady fitness sub and act like noodly male musculature is an accomplishment worthy of mirin'. Visible biceps are the absolute floor of being male. It's like expecting your dick to get sucked for crossing the street. Not even your grandma would clap.

Dustlord

Chechen Warrior
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many troons think they're entitled to money? Choosing to cut your dick off and wear a dress (or whatever the ftm equivalent is) doesn't exclude you from working. I'm not going to say discrimination doesn't exist at all, but I live in a pretty conservative area and have seen more than a few troons working so I'm not sure I believe these excuses.

Things are tough and sometimes people can't find a job, but don't expect extra sympathy because you choose to make your life shitty.

I'm actually a bit shocked that people didn't know Nikki De Jager is a troon.

I didn't know this person before he came out but as soon as I saw the photos included in the news articles I was like : '' yeah, it's obvious, the giant skull, the masculine jaw line, the chin not being quite right, the hands. ''

He actually passes poorly for having transitioned so early in life.

Also, his boyfriend looks like a pseudo homosexual. Dylan Drossaers, his boyfriend, has this gay expression on his face. Gay men have particularly distinguishable expressions on their faces. Dylan has that expression. He looks like a '' soyboy ''.

He proposed to Nikki after they were barely dating for a year.
That in itself is suspicious.
In the Netherlands and Belgium it's not common for young men that age to already prepare to get married. It means that Dylan has never managed to get a real girlfriend and troon Nikki was the second best he could get.

Troons don't have female pheromones.
Pheromones play into attraction a lot.

My mother told me a story how a friend of her and my dad on the 90's picked up a woman in France and discovered in the hotel room that the woman is a man. This troon had had SRS. The man told my parents that he realized it was a man due to the body odor. Troons keep having a masculine body odor even after SRS.
Even with their castrate testosterone levels.
The testosterone receptors are much more sensitive in a genetic male than in a woman.
That's why lots of troons go back to taking anti androgens after SRS. The low testosterone still produced by their adrenals reinduces virilization.

In women estrogen can induce higher libido / sex drive.
In troons the libido diminishes severely after estrogen introduction. They need progesterone or testosterone which both have androgenic properties ( troons are always praising progesterone not knowing that actual women actually dislike progestogenic effects because it causes pimples and oily skin and it darkens body hair, just like testosterone does) to induce some sort of sex drive.

Troons still have the endocrinological response of a male.
Even after SRS.

DHT is the stronger androgenic hormone.
SRS only diminishes DHT-sensivity in troons with 40 percent. They are still 60 percent as sensitive to DHT as normal males.
That's why troons, even when they transitioned young (think April Ashley) start to look more masculine as they get older. Nothing can stop it.

If post-op troons were to stop estrogen they would slowly start to remasculinize despite no longer having balls.
Eunuchs looked like man too and retained those masculine characteristics even after castration.

That's why troons, even the ones who you think pass, need to bully people into accepting them no matter how passable because they know passability is on the hill as they get older anyway.

Nikki De Jager is not special. He is just your garden variety of troon. Woke culture just kept him low profile.

His pictures without exception all looked very masculine.

Very very very few troons manage to pass consistently.
Many think they are stealth because their sexual obsession with themselves makes them think they are passable.
That's why troons tell each other : '' passing is confidence for the most part ''.

Nikki De Jager is not better than other troons. His boyfriend is not straight. The boyfriend must have known.
He just didn't care.
Remember that many men who identify as straight are internally bisexual but refuse to admit it. Nikki's boyfriend is of this type.

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099142
how dare you transphobic cis scum not give me money to pump my body full of estrogen and cut off my girldick. How dare you expect me to use my own money to pay for this...truly transphobia at its finest.
Blackmail is never OK regardless of the victim's circumstances. The fact this particular troon is using Nikkie's blackmail misery into guilting "cis scum" into paying their bills because they're too lazy to get a fucking job is a good example of why troons are parasitic cunts.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many troons think they're entitled to money? Choosing to cut your dick off and wear a dress (or whatever the ftm equivalent is) doesn't exclude you from working. I'm not going to say discrimination doesn't exist at all, but I live in a pretty conservative area and have seen more than a few troons working so I'm not sure I believe these excuses.

Things are tough and sometimes people can't find a job, but don't expect extra sympathy because you choose to make your life shitty.
No, no, no, men work. Women stay at home and watch soaps all day. And wait until the man gets home to open the pickle jar. Which they then stick in their vaginal cavity to prevent it from sealing up. #TransCrowdFund #KatelynBurnsFacts #Kony2012

Mein Garten

Mad Cat - Purry road
kiwifarms.net
I thought this one is interesting. An Austrian FtM who loves big burly elves and likes to draw them. No real drama but her Twitter seems to indicate a lack of self-identity, e-begging, and depression.

profile.PNG

open for bus.PNG

lose weight.PNG

sad.PNG

deviantart.PNG

Fat woman.PNG

gay.PNG

EOTXGt7X4AAW0tL.jpg

eww.PNG

top surgery.PNG

Tags
reddit troons