Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

sadbird

kiwifarms.net
If he tried he'd probably just look like his normal self

There's an erroneous belief that the queer community is a place of infinite, unconditional acceptance and approval. While that sounds nice in theory, in practice you wind up with guys like this shitting up the place, because you have no way to throw them out. See also: furries.
Isn't coprophilia/phagia linked to severe child abuse?

Decarabia

Where's that Forneus!?
kiwifarms.net
One of my early “peak trans” moments was when these motherfuckers started talking about Joan of Arc being a “trans man.” Because she wore male armor and cut her hair in order to lead men into battle.

Like...wait a minute, if it’s all about subverting gender, and being radical and gender non-conforming, then how the fuck is “she cut her hair and put on man clothes, so she’s a man!!” subverting anything??

Not to mention that medieval European people had a wildly different way of looking at the world. It wasn’t necessarily dumber (even if people were ignorant of a lot of things we’ve since figured out), it was simply a fully different worldview. To say that anyone back then was “trans” is to say that today we’ve now met our terminal point of understanding gender and so we can retroactively assign anything to anyone. It means that you’re confident that in 10, 100, or 1000 years from now, nobody will look at troons and say “yes, these people were clearly Bleepblorps (or whatever).” MOTI me, idc, but it’s hands-down some of the most presumptuous and narcissistic bullshit ever.
The thing with these people is that either you're balls deep (heh) or you're out.

Gay cis? If you're female you may have some extra points, but that's NOTHING compared to what they've gone and are going through. Also, you're probably boring since you don't have magical gender switching powers. Either you share our lunacy so we can relate with each other and not feel like looneys or you're a hostile to some degree.

They apply this logic to pretty much everything else; they always do this with their "headcanons" where everyone is trans for whatever reason, but that's harmless compared to this shit of applying it to real (and historical) people.

Also, as you mentioned, is pretty ironic how they go the total opposite of homophobes: Gender roles are ok as long as you're trans. They also get extra points when you see how they overcompensate those roles dressing and acting like caricatures of what they're claiming to be.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A Reddit troon has a very dramatic experience on Tinder. Doesn't disclose that they're a troon and then acts surprised that non-chasers don't want troon cock.
View attachment 1113641

Archive
They make it sound like it's somehow shocking that the average straight guy on Tinder isn't interested in troon cock and would be upset over being lied to about something of this nature.
This response:
443C9B88-8D1E-45FF-A4E9-7EA9DB887AA7.jpeg

“They’re not comfortable with the fact that we turn them on. We do nothing wrong.”

Lol the logic. If these dudes were turned on by a troon, then they’d be chasers and they wouldn’t reject this guy because he was trans.

This guy straight up lied to get dates and “passing” validation. I’d say there’s a lot wrong with that.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
One of my early “peak trans” moments was when these motherfuckers started talking about Joan of Arc being a “trans man.” Because she wore male armor and cut her hair in order to lead men into battle.

Like...wait a minute, if it’s all about subverting gender, and being radical and gender non-conforming, then how the fuck is “she cut her hair and put on man clothes, so she’s a man!!” subverting anything??

Not to mention that medieval European people had a wildly different way of looking at the world. It wasn’t necessarily dumber (even if people were ignorant of a lot of things we’ve since figured out), it was simply a fully different worldview. To say that anyone back then was “trans” is to say that today we’ve now met our terminal point of understanding gender and so we can retroactively assign anything to anyone. It means that you’re confident that in 10, 100, or 1000 years from now, nobody will look at troons and say “yes, these people were clearly Bleepblorps (or whatever).” MOTI me, idc, but it’s hands-down some of the most presumptuous and narcissistic bullshit ever.
Oh no, oh HELL no !
I won't let these fuckers taint the History of my country with their delusions and trying to push their agenda.

In the Sick of It

You still hit like a bitch, motherfucker.
kiwifarms.net
This response:
View attachment 1113708

“They’re not comfortable with the fact that we turn them on. We do nothing wrong.”

Lol the logic. If these dudes were turned on by a troon, then they’d be chasers and they wouldn’t reject this guy because he was trans.

This guy straight up lied to get dates and “passing” validation. I’d say there’s a lot wrong with that.
Some people just don't like dick, ffs.

Why wouldn't they want to find someone who's turned on by who they are? You can't force a potential love interest to be as delusional as you. There's no magical prince out there for tranny fantasies.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
kiwifarms.net
A Reddit troon has a very dramatic experience on Tinder. Doesn't disclose that they're a troon and then acts surprised that non-chasers don't want troon cock.
View attachment 1113641

Archive
They make it sound like it's somehow shocking that the average straight guy on Tinder isn't interested in troon cock and would be upset over being lied to about something of this nature.
This never happened. This is just ass pat fishing.

Decarabia

Where's that Forneus!?
kiwifarms.net
This response:
View attachment 1113708

Oh my god.

123858439234985.png

I swear, sometimes it seems like they're doing it on purpose. I'm glad they lack self-awareness for moments like this.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Why wouldn't they want to find someone who's turned on by who they are?
They want validation more than anything and they need the "right" people to use as validation tools.

A chaser who knows they are dudes isn't validating.
Many are looking for straight men and lesbian women because they aren't attracted to men. Dating them means the ultimate validation for these crepy narcs. That's why they are so salty when they get rejected.

AmbiTron

kiwifarms.net
They want validation more than anything and they need the "right" people to use as validation tools.

A chaser who knows they are dudes isn't validating.
Many are looking for straight men and lesbian women because they aren't attracted to men. Dating them means the ultimate validation for these crepy narcs. That's why they are so salty when they get rejected.
I've been matched with what seemed like pretty obvious troons on various apps before, always denied obviously but I just thought of how funny it might be to go on a date with them and HARD REJECT when the troon issue pops up. Shit, I might even end up with a post written about me in this thread from some butthurt sperg on reddit. Will consider it.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
A Reddit troon decided to tell the story of how a fantasy novel series gave them the desire to cut off their dick:
1579915106425.png

1579915171575.png

1579915354866.png

(Archive)
(Archive)
(Archive)
Everytime I see a troon joke about something like "I like playing as the girl character in Pokemon and that made me realize I'm a troon UWU", I assume that it's some kind of attempt at humour. After reading this, I'm not giving them the benefit of doubt anymore.

AmbiTron

kiwifarms.net
A Reddit troon decided to tell the story of how a fantasy novel series gave them the desire to cut off their dick:
Everytime I see a troon joke about something like "I like playing as the girl character in Pokemon and that made me realize I'm a troon UWU", I assume that it's some kind of attempt at humour. After reading this, I'm not giving them the benefit of doubt anymore.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is just bullshit this person made up for attention. Probably just read them recently, or was a fan and figured they could get some easy karma using material they know well.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought we get paid less because we're not rețarded enough to work ourselves into an early grave like men are.
Women also take time off to birth and raise kids. MTF troons can brag all they want about “passing” or “looking better than cis women”, but they will never be able to give birth.

Eggsy

kingsman
kiwifarms.net
Gay fakeboi says puberty blockers for all. Hordes of maladjusted gender-specials agree in replies.
cont.png

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1113641

Archive
If his story were true, it would be his fault for not being upfront about being a troon and wasted everybody's time. But I guess the free dinners were good?

YooA

Chosen by Duke Nukem
kiwifarms.net
Gay fakeboi says puberty blockers for all. Hordes of maladjusted gender-specials agree in replies.
View attachment 1113871
"We're gonna make puberty illegal!"

Tags
reddit troons