Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Horrors of Nurgle, Gonna troon ur kids out!
kiwifarms.net
Courtesy of Reddit

"I'm taking up medical resources and have booked myself a mammogram! I know I'm at virtually no risk of breast cancer, but it will make me feel like such a womanly woman, and people will touch my mooblets!"

A double plus good wamman.

View attachment 1142279
Lol, we had a "case" like that with a GP that was stuck with a hysterical AGP, demanding a screening. The attending radiologist shut it right the fuck down, by telling him that there was no valid indication for the scan and as such the Dutch healthinsurance would not cover it.

The troon was not to eager to get it done out of his own pocket, lmao.

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
Lol, we had a "case" like that with a GP that was stuck with a hysterical AGP, demanding a screening. The attending radiologist shut it right the fuck down, by telling him that there was no valid indication for the scan and as such the Dutch healthinsurance would not cover it.

The troon was not to eager to get it done out of his own pocket, lmao.
That's how it's supposed to work in Canada as well. Our healthcare system is so overburdened that there has to be some valid reason for a GP to green light you for certain tests, because they all cost. These troons would actually take away slots from women who are being screened for cancer because of increased risk/preventative care.
Making a lady penis tingle is usually not a valid reason.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
That's how it's supposed to work in Canada as well. Our healthcare system is so overburdened that there has to be some valid reason for a GP to green light you for certain tests, because they all cost. These troons would actually take away slots from women who are being screened for cancer because of increased risk/preventative care.
Making a lady penis tingle is usually not a valid reason.
As far as anyone knows, the troon breast cancer risk is lower than that of actual women, which means they shouldn't be getting scans.

In the US we're trying to steer women away from routine mammograms anyway unless they're high-risk. At which point the benefits of early detection outweigh the chance that a mammogram actually causes breast cancer.

Real Mutha For Ya

Sweet Belinda, the peasants call her the goddess
kiwifarms.net
@RobynSaysBlerg (Archive) on Twitter is a mother of 4, in her late 30's/40's. She is mother to a 5 yo. She has featured on the Farms under a few threads. A few years ago she was quite normal. Her old YouTube channel showed a normal, attractive woman with a good voice and musical skills.
For a while she has been caught up in the troon madness, initially by being an ally. A few months back she came out as "non-binary", and insists on her family call her "they/them".
She has obvious mental health issues (see @Dr Louise Moody blog) (Archive).
She has now gone full mental and wants her tits chopped off (Archive)
robynstits.png
This is a once normal, healthy woman, who breastfed her children wanting to mutilate herself. This is not some narcissistic teenager, this is a grown woman.
This is incredibly stupid and selfish. Women who get breast cancer rightly feel that having a breast removed is one of the worst things to happen to you. Yet this idiot wants so desperately to fit in with her cretinous troon crowd that she is risking her health and life contemplating removing perfeclty healthy body parts.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Powerleveling a bit because I have a relative who had growth hormones recommended to her when she was 10-11 for being a womanlet. When the doctor wanted to put her on those hormones, do you really think they told the parents that their daughter would literally kill herself if she didn't take them? No, the doctor didn't. They just offered up the option, and in the parents declined, because they decided their daughter was alright the way she was, even if she was a bit on the short side.
People don't get mad about growth hormones because no one is telling parents their short sons and tiny daughters will try to off themselves if they don't grow to be as tall as they want to be. Can you imagine parents telling the news they would rather have a living son than a dead manlet? People hate giving kids cross sex hormones because parents and children are pressured into it with the false narrative that your kids need them or they'll off themselves.
Actually, I get your point, but GH is like 10x more dangerous than HRT/TRT. Unless you have an actual deficiency, no one should be using it. I saw this kid die once because his doctor gave him a little bit too much over 6 months.

Bird In Flight

Proud kink-shamer.
kiwifarms.net
@RobynSaysBlerg (Archive) on Twitter is a mother of 4, in her late 30's/40's. She is mother to a 5 yo. She has featured on the Farms under a few threads. A few years ago she was quite normal. Her old YouTube channel showed a normal, attractive woman with a good voice and musical skills.
For a while she has been caught up in the troon madness, initially by being an ally. A few months back she came out as "non-binary", and insists on her family call her "they/them".
View attachment 1142821
This is a once normal, healthy woman, who breastfed her children wanting to mutilate herself. This is not some narcissistic teenager, this is a grown woman.
This is incredibly stupid and selfish. Women who get breast cancer rightly feel that having a breast removed is one of the worst things to happen to you. Yet this idiot wants so desperately to fit in with her cretinous troon crowd that she is risking her health and life contemplating removing perfeclty healthy body parts.
More proof that it’s a fucking cult

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Wtf does estrogen smell like?
The oestrogen itself doesn't smell, but a male body that has had excess amounts of oestrogen and antiandrogens usually smell like a drainpipe. Think damp, musty, worn out car air freshner smell. I guess troons think this is "affirming" because previously they had the stank of a million rotting wads of tissues?

If HRT has gone seriously wrong or they are also taking recreational drugs, they smell like a literal sewer.

Also, people who have been given excess amounts of hormones generally stink. Adrenaline in particular is infamous because certain emergency medical treatments demand it, and you can smell it off the person for days afterwards.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1142821
She is going to troon out her poor children too.

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
The oestrogen itself doesn't smell, but a male body that has had excess amounts of oestrogen and antiandrogens usually smell like a drainpipe. Think damp, musty, worn out car air freshner smell. I guess troons think this is "affirming" because previously they had the stank of a million rotting wads of tissues?

If HRT has gone seriously wrong or they are also taking recreational drugs, they smell like a literal sewer.

Also, people who have been given excess amounts of hormones generally stink. Adrenaline in particular is infamous because certain emergency medical treatments demand it, and you can smell it off the person for days afterwards.
Before my wife hit Peak Trans, she had a tranny acquaintance. Like most women, she was treating the troon with extra care of her words and all that so as not to offend even though he wouldn't pass if his life depended on it. I won't go into the narcissism, beging for money, and perversion that eventually had us both cut this parasite out forever, but one thing about this dude; wow did he ever stink. He would take his fucking boots off, and I shit you not, our plants would wilt. Our bird was tying nooses out of his little rope toys to hang himself, and the dog just looked stunned as he stared from a corner.
And it was exactly as you described; A DAMP, musty smell. Almost like an old kitchen cloth used to clean the sink, left soaking wet in a pile, teeming with mildew for weeks on end.
Once he grabbed one of those throw blankets you put beside the couch, and the stench clung it it well after this troon had left. I couldn't stand it, and I'd throw everything he touched into the laundry.
I know the dude showered, because he'd show up with wet hair. So I assumed he didn't wash his clothes or something. Could it be because of the hormonal chemical cocktail?

I've seen worse looking cholas.
When will you poor saps stop falling for face filters and the troon angle?

chola.jpg

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Before my wife hit Peak Trans, she had a tranny acquaintance. Like most women, she was treating the troon with extra care of her words and all that so as not to offend even though he wouldn't pass if his life depended on it. I won't go into the narcissism, beging for money, and perversion that eventually had us both cut this parasite out forever, but one thing about this dude; wow did he ever stink. He would take his fucking boots off, and I shit you not, our plants would wilt. Our bird was tying nooses out of his little rope toys to hang himself, and the dog just looked stunned as he stared from a corner.
And it was exactly as you described; A DAMP, musty smell. Almost like an old kitchen cloth used to clean the sink, left soaking wet in a pile, teeming with mildew for weeks on end.
Once he grabbed one of those throw blankets you put beside the couch, and the stench clung it it well after this troon had left. I couldn't stand it, and I'd throw everything he touched into the laundry.
I know the dude showered, because he'd show up with wet hair. So I assumed he didn't wash his clothes or something. Could it be because of the hormonal chemical cocktail?

View attachment 1142888
I still say I've seen worse looking cholas.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, yes, yes they all have that godawful smell, just in differing degrees of intensity depending on how well/badly HRT is going for them.

I am so sorry your household went through that.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1142888
The way his mini blends in perfectly with that stool seat makes this troon look like a chair, with his falsies as the seat back cushion.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adrenaline ramps up apocrine gland activity and churns out a different type of sweat to ‘its hot’ sweat. It has more fat or something in and bacteria on the skin break it down and feed on it to create stink.
this is why sweat from fear or nervousness smells different to sweat from running. It’s why you can smell fear on people. To me it smells a bit like onions and men’s locker rooms that haven’t been aired. It’s a really unpleasant smell. These glands are also activated in response to hormones - hence kids sweat isn’t as offensive.
It wouldn’t surprise me if one subconscious reaction to troons was the smell. If it’s wrong or smells of fear, it would be distressing

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Where your wife's peak trans story tho?

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Men have breast tissue and therefore do get breast cancer, but significantly more rarely than women. Would taking synthetic estrogen increase a troon’s breast cancer risk? Aren’t certain cancers linked to estrogen?
Yes. 46x more likely to get breast cancer then men who are not on estrogen.

Yet only 30% as likely to get breast cancer as women.

Tags
reddit troons