Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Pitaya Argbod

A Beef Buger and a Chips
kiwifarms.net
Not wanting to fuck a tranny after finding out its a tranny is like being a neo nazi. Trannies make it hard to not unironically find them being oppressed as their comeuppance, and also funny. 41% of trannies an hero? lets go go gotta pump those numbers
It's a lot like finding out the girl you wanna fuck is exceptional. Nothing wrong with not wanting to fuck an exceptional individual.

scallion

kiwifarms.net

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
So I was looking around r/asktransgender for new material given the lack of it recently and I stumble unto this post
View attachment 1144878
Creepy enough on its own to try and groom this 8yo into cutting his willy/creating a Jazz 2.0 and looking for YT content to show him, but then I noticed something in the replies
View attachment 1144931
Yeah, it's a Horrifying for me, dog.

What did this eight year old boy do to make his batshit parents think he was a troon? Let me guess: he played with dolls? Played dress-up? That doesn't mean he's a fucking girl! The only reason he probably thinks it makes him a girl is because other kids might pick on him for liking "girly things," so he feels like "being a girl" will solve the problem. It annoys me when parents like this think they're being "woke" when what they're ultimately doing is reinforcing fifties-esque logic about how "girls only play with dolls" and "boys only play with cars." Shit like this is why troons are more common on conservative areas, by the way.

Eight-year olds can't be trans. They can have "feminine" interests, but that doesn't make them trans-- that just means they have feminine interests. They can hate their own gender as a result of sexual or emotional abuse, but that doesn't make them trans. That's it. Those are the things "trans" eight-year-olds actually are. A lot of boys who like feminine things as kids grow up to be gay, and I honestly think people who troon their kids are terrified at the idea of having a gay son or a lesbian daughter. Jazz's insane mother even said she was afraid he would be gay at one point. It's conversion therapy with a woke coat of paint, and I wish people would wake the hell up and realize it.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145047
The comments are, of course, full of delusional lunacy
View attachment 1145049
View attachment 1145050
My mans DrAg0nCrY88 sticking to the blunt facts :lit:
View attachment 1145052
View attachment 1145056
Even if you cover the dong it's obvious it's a dude from the size of the feet and the shape of the torso/hips. The prominent serratus muscles are also a big giveaway. That one comment is totally blowing hot air. Sure, women can have narrow hips, but it looks completely different on them than it does on a man. Women with narrow/bony hips have "violin hips," or "hip dips," that indicate the characteristic tilt of their pelvises:

Also, troons' tits are always really far apart. Someone in Kevin's thread touched on this and now I can't stop noticing it. You'd think they'd realize that male torsos aren't built to accommodate breasts. The opposite is the case for FtMs-- they always have weirdly-placed nipples that are too low and too close together.

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net
Makeup and snapchat filters can't hide those massive man feet
You got me to look. Even if we take the dick out of the picture everything really becomes more manly as you move from the top (especially since the face is cut off) and then goes to 11 once you get to the feet. Which is probably his shoe size too.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But if they actually are women, how is it crossdressing when they're dressing as women? It's almost as if they deep down know they're not really the opposite sex but just choose to ignore the cross in crossdressing.
You're not thinking enough like narcissists. Troons think all crossdressers are eggs waiting to be hatched. They even have a saying for it claiming that crossdressers are just two years away from being trans women.

So it's more that there's a bunch of fetishists available for them to lovebomb and try and convert into more of their AGP ilk. God forbid a crossdresser refer to themselves as a transvestite or trans, though - troons control who can and cannot use that prefix.

Papadopoulos

Perc Salesman
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I am sure that men play female characters because they're trans and not because they give the women skintight and or revealing outfits. 🙄
They're (the troons) in denial about how they only larp/play vidya as womyn out of their own pervy impulses, as if they actually see themselves being "allies". Dressing in the stereotypical MTF fashion of striped stockings from full fludged pretending to be a womyn in the real world and while "gaming"? It's there plain for all to see.

Last edited:
Tags
reddit troons