Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
This tweet literally defeats it's own argument.

A girl has a female body. A girl is biologically female. Correct.

Having some characteristics that may be typical of a different gender does not make you that gender. Also correct.

We all have a combination. Also correct when it comes to expectations based on gendered norms at the least which is the only measure by which most transceptionals can legitimately point to for difference between the sexes.

Therefore a man having some characteristics of a female does not make them female. They are still a male body and they are still biologically male. The same goes vice versa.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
i can't wait for the day this straight girl tries to guilt a gay man into fucking her and he just laughs in her face.

tumblr_pt79l1HJy41w83kov_540.jpg
"no ones attracted to whats in someone's underwear" of course they arent! why would a potential sexual partner care about something petty and trivial like genitals? its not like you use them to have sex or anything. the actual important factors in attraction are pronouns, badly dyed hair, and pride flag anime character icons.

Logical Fallacies

Harmless Internet User
kiwifarms.net
i can't wait for the day this straight girl tries to guilt a gay man into fucking her and he just laughs in her face.

View attachment 1155606
"no ones attracted to whats in someone's underwear" of course they arent! why would a potential sexual partner care about something petty and trivial like genitals? its not like you use them to have sex or anything. the actual important factors in attraction are pronouns, badly dyed hair, and pride flag anime character icons.
A weak Theory of Mind is a common symptom of troondom/SJ. They're lacking a very important milestone of child development.

Safir

The woman from Snowy River
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A little nonsense from the they/them side of things:

View attachment 1155705

I'm really not looking forward to this game coming out in this current era and everyone showing their trans headcanons for innocent Nintendo animals.
He's right, though. Between this thread and tacky clothes of tumblr, I've already seen all five.

This tweet literally defeats it's own argument.

A girl has a female body. A girl is biologically female. Correct.

Having some characteristics that may be typical of a different gender does not make you that gender. Also correct.

We all have a combination. Also correct when it comes to expectations based on gendered norms at the least which is the only measure by which most transceptionals can legitimately point to for difference between the sexes.

Therefore a man having some characteristics of a female does not make them female. They are still a male body and they are still biologically male. The same goes vice versa.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just wanted to agree with everything this person said.

Tags
reddit troons