Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

lololololagain

Half Gay, Full tarded
kiwifarms.net
It’s true, tho'. I used to consider myself a left-leaning centrist, but two things have changed that. One of them being the troon shit.
Same here, I'm still liberal, but I can't with people trooning out kids, I can't with sports, I can't with the bullshit manipulation how these fuckers are the most attacked people in the world, I can't with any of this shit. If you know "normal" troons then it makes it even more dumb, because most the Troons i know, are like Blaire White, except they aren't right leaning & don't look like a blow up dolls. They know they are men/women. They shower, they try to look decent, they act "normal" as they can, They don't pretend to have periods or any of that weirdo shit. People are getting more and more sick of this shit. Especially Lesbians. Then again, I'm black and we've never really been with troonery in the first place.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I feel sorry for him. All the egg-hatchers on Youtube are gonna descend upon his channel now that he's admitted he's a GNC gay man:

The egg-hatchers can't stand this. Any time a man such as this guy dares show himself, saying he's happy with being GNC, they have to come in, tell him he's closeted trans and get him on HRT. Like a clockwork.

I also found this video which extensively discusses the oft-cited Sweden 1973-2003 study, the only longitudinal study into the longterm effects of transitioning:

Quiet Dignity

Basically stuck in an endless buying food cycle
kiwifarms.net
Troon tries to rationalize why so many people dislike troons:
They have a point, Hollywood's representation of troons is way off the mark. After looking into troons on their online safe spaces and at their events, I realised that troons are even worse than my initial impression and their representation in the media. Constantly trying to fuck with laws, denying basic biology, creepy fetish shit and other forms of lunacy such as troons in sport are just some of the many reasons why people don't like troons.
lol at them moaning about Ace Ventura, as if Einhorn was bona fide trans. Finkle trooned out into Einhorn (by stealing the identity of an actual dead wammhan) solely as part of his plot to kill Dan Marino.

Finkle was a loser, a liar, a killer, a dolphin thief and a sex molester (kissing Ace and the boys under false pretences). But oh! oh! all the 90s men threw up when they saw he'd stuffed his gear round the back! SHOOT THE DIRECTOR IN THE KNEES

trent

kiwifarms.net
Some annoying lesbian youtuber, Arielle Scarcella made a vid about leaving "the left" over trannies.
View attachment 1160815

Queue the hilarious twitter drama:
I'm glad to see that the far left is at last slowly coming to realise that there are an awful lot of nutjobs after infiltrating their movement.

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
So, BisexualMenExist is trending on twitter. You don't really see a lot of bisexual guys, so of course I decided to check the hashtag out and see these elusive bisexual men.

I should have known.... it's full of transmen. I seriously could only find 2 actual men. The rest are transmen.

This one is especially cringy. A normal looking girl claims she's a bisexual man who isn't hyper masculine:

This one is just LOL. This girl claims to be a masculine transboy, yet she's wearing makeup and still looks unmistakably female. How is this "masculine"?

The rest of them just look like your typical Milo "Natalie" Stewart lesbians.

YuhNeechee

kiwifarms.net
Troon tries to rationalize why so many people dislike troons:
They have a point, Hollywood's representation of troons is way off the mark. After looking into troons on their online safe spaces and at their events, I realised that troons are even worse than my initial impression and their representation in the media. Constantly trying to fuck with laws, denying basic biology, creepy fetish shit and other forms of lunacy such as troons in sport are just some of the many reasons why people don't like troons.
I'll never cease to be furious when people screech transphobia about Buffalo Bill. It's pointed out- book and movie- that he isn't actually transsexual at all and is just using it. If the troons see themselves in Jame Gumb they should probably be locked up immediately.

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
Crossposting this from the Kevin Gibes thread because it's interesting info about neovaginas. After surgery, sometimes they get phantom dicks. Imagine going through all the effort of getting rid of your dick only to feel like it's still there, lmao.

ono.png

This one thinks being able to do kegels right after surgery means he had a female brain/body map all along, nevermind the fact that neovags are nothing like real ones. I assume he's clenching his asshole and thinks it's his vaginal muscles.

ono.png

Paul Barker!

Excellent Italian grayhound
kiwifarms.net
It’s interesting that this faggot thinks he could only be raped as a woman. As though women are inherently weaker. He strikes me as someone that posts in the /b rapemeat threads that used to pop up from time to time. It’s absolutely repulsive to consider what someone like that must think of women. And if that’s the relationship you have to femininity, no, you shouldn’t fucking troon out. Basing life altering surgery around your rape fetish is levels of horrific that I do not want to imagine.
Side note, has anyone seen Pieles? I see a lot of troons channeling that.

Here’s your reward for reading:
89B1F5E3-4EFE-4B85-92C0-C01AF3F9A3BC.jpeg

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone told that idiot that men can also be raped? Because that's a thing and hey, they may kill you even if you aren't trans or female!

Live your dreams! You too can get forcefully fucked in the ass by a crazed crackhead if you hang around the right alleys. Reach for the stars!
I'm pretty sure he only gets off to women being raped. Getting raped by a crackhead while his penis is intact wouldn't fulfill his fetish.

Tags
reddit troons