Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Breathplay is indeed a popular use for those things, since physical choking can cause permanent damage. The old-fashioned gas masks have a breathing hole that you can block, and some folks like to do that so their partner is denied air to the point of absolute physical panic and involuntary bowel evacuation.
While I get both physical and psychological issues around breathplay I still don't really get why people do it. Sure the feeling of danger is intense but that's because it's very very real. You can get permanently hurt or killed so easily becouse body and especially brain does not deal well with lack of oxygen. BDMS folks can be pretty normal but people into this shit are just insane.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
Some excellent brave and stunning #GirlsLikeUs in this Twitter thread (Archive). Including my favourite troon Amy Petrelli (Archive) who has posted these gems:
View attachment 1203626View attachment 1203627View attachment 1203628View attachment 1203629

Other exceptionals include these pics from a granddad who really should know better:

View attachment 1203631View attachment 1203632View attachment 1203635
dear god @ that last picture of him wearing a tank top with the flannel and hipster girl glasses. that tank is so lowcut i can see his man cleavage.

if a woman your age wouldn't wear it, neither should you buddy. i mean, when was the last time you saw a centenarian wearing H&M?

Real Mutha For Ya

Sweet Belinda, the peasants call her the goddess
kiwifarms.net
What's the point of being an 'enby' if you have a beard? I thought the entire point of being an enby is being 'genderless' or whatever.
In his case he should call himself "Enby-me-me-me-me-me-me".

There are some male downies who are quite intelligent (for such a severe disability), independent and can talk coherently. Just saying. Not every one of them is a drooling idiot.
Mongs gonna mong .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Stuff

Real Mutha For Ya

Sweet Belinda, the peasants call her the goddess
kiwifarms.net
UK Troon charity Mermaids are causing apoplexy in Terven circles because they have put an exit button (Archive) on their website in case a mentally ill child wants to disguise the fact that they are investigating how to get themselves mutilated and put on a lifetime of poisons.
Interesting ratio on the comments. Mermaids are notoriously block crazy.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
UK Troon charity Mermaids are causing apoplexy in Terven circles because they have put an exit button (Archive) on their website in case a mentally ill child wants to disguise the fact that they are investigating how to get themselves mutilated and put on a lifetime of poisons.
Interesting ratio on the comments. Mermaids are notoriously block crazy.
Zoomers don't know how to alt-tab to a different window lmao. I thought these kids grew up with tech.

lololololagain

Half Gay, Full tarded
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203944
So wholesome :oops:❤
decided to look at r/itsafetish and found this disgusting shit. Nigga has a whole ass on his chest.

I didn't watch it yet (I don't want to die right now) but just the thumbnail is enough for me.

djdjd.PNG

Here's the video description, I feel bad for his daughter :( -

Capture.PNG

edit- Here's his gross social media-

he's a transbien :( (sorry cis males who were interested :( )

1.PNG

mf.PNG

2.PNG

Last edited:

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net
decided to look at r/itsafetish and found this disgusting shit. Nigga has a whole ass on his chest.

I didn't watch it yet (I don't want to die right now) but just the thumbnail is enough for me.

View attachment 1204004
I'll never understand how you can have that much silicone in your body and go "Yep, this makes me feel like a woman."

Quiet Dignity

Basically stuck in an endless buying food cycle
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1204004

Here's the video description, I feel bad for his daughter :( -

View attachment 1204020

edit- Here's his gross social media-

he's a transbien :( (sorry cis males who were interested :( )

View attachment 1204010
View attachment 1204027

Jesus fucking wept. The daughter needs to put a deadbolt on her bedroom door ASAP.

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand how you can have that much silicone in your body and go "Yep, this makes me feel like a woman."

For low brain like an AGP, big boobs is the quintessence of pure feminity, even at an absurd size, having the biggest boobs would mean "look at me, I'm a REAL female". Why do you think they always want to get big boobs and not an average cup size?
Same happen with FtM: They want 7' diick and I've seen some wearking big packer to have a huge buldge, it's preposterous. Trannnies love gender roles and gender stereotypes despite telling you otherwise.

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net
For low brain like an AGP, big boobs is the quintessence of pure feminity, even at an absurd size, having the biggest boobs would mean "look at me, I'm a REAL female". Why do you think they always want to get big boobs and not an average cup size?
Same happen with FtM: They want 7' diick and I've seen some wearking big packer to have a huge buldge, it's preposterous. Trannnies love gender roles and gender stereotypes despite telling you otherwise.
It's pretty absurd. I know they're delusional and can't be helped, but I wish trannies stopped and would think for a minute, then realize that big boobs/big dick won't make you a woman/man. Aside from biology, men and women behave very differently and you can't get that from a mere gender performance. You'd have to have had those specific layers of socialization and experience from childhood, pretty much Day 1. That, on top of biology, is what makes even a feminine man/masculine woman still be acknowledged as a man/woman in society.

Trannies, as much as they try to blend in and perform the illusion of a man/woman, will still get clocked by everyone who has two brain cells to rub together. It's not just the looks, and as much as they love wanting to "pass," they should consider this fact very carefully.

Mr.Glue

kiwifarms.net
That's because they are addicted to identity validation. They need it like air to breathe.
And they are incredibly petty because that
Oh please. Wendy Carlos is not "the chick" who did anything. Walter Carlos is a composer who trooned out and got all kinds of attention for being a "great woman composer" that he never would have gotten for being a pretty okay male composer who did mostly soundtracks. He's the classical music equivalent of Mouncey or McKinnon in sports and every bit as grotesque in his troonery.

These "legitimate people who are suffering" need antipsychotics and DBT, not penectomies and your vapid sympathy.
Also, Wendy Carlos peddled shit like trans women being superior to biological women cause no periods. Sounds like male supremacy once again.

Tags
reddit troons