Tranny/Troon wars: Who would win? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

FaceOfTrueHorror

kiwifarms.net
Does Zoe Quinn and her pretending to be not a girl for asspats count? If so, her. She stabbed a guy in the face with a knife until he was dead.
Oh yeah I forgot all about that

Any way going for Beate Schmidt also known as Wolfgang Schmidt, a german serial killer with a 6 killcount. but will change my vote for a troon (not a crossdresser) with a higher kill count. Best to bet on those with the experience.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
It's the ultimate troony of transsexuality. Bad hair, five heads, and dick bulges as far as the eye can see.

I imagine the rat king slowly collapsing in on itself until it become a bloated, sludge-y, mass that is the sum of all the worst parts of all members of it.

If I have to pick, it's probably Rhys, every-time I see their tread has new posts I cringe. They're such an awful person.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Katie Charm isn't completely out of shape and is former military. If he can stop masturbating to himself long enough, I think he stands a chance at being Troon Highlander.

Syaoran Li

Spooky Vampire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brianna Wu and Chris will win simply by not playing the game and letting the others destroy each other.

Chris will be too absent minded in his dimensional fantasies to even notice there's a war going on while Brianna will be insisting she's not actually trans but is a biological woman...and will win once the others are gone.

She'll be a queen upon an empire of ashes.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depends on the nature of the contest. Are we talking mano e mano (sorry, pun intended) fisticuffs? Weapons allowed? Athletic Olympic style? Battle royale? Suing each other? Wearing each other down by screeching? Locking them all in a room until there’s just one big fat one left like a crab bucket?

Or just backstabbing? I feel we need the rules of engagement clarified before I can make a decent league here.