Trans 250 -- Communicating Cordially and Compassionately With Gender Non-conforming People -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This conversation is typical of the kinds of conversations I have with CISHET people in the real world and everywhere on the internet but here and AMB. What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?

#HippieHistorian #LivingTrans #BestPractices #Trans250
Schooling an ally in the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming (GNC) people. I had tagged this person because somebody asked for a service they offered and we got to chatting on the side. The conversation turned to Elliot Page, who was apparently in the news this morning talking about his transition and it led into this.

I think it's real important for us to realize how awkward it is for sincere cishet people who want to be our friends, when they're always afraid of offending unintentionally by saying the wrong thing out of ignorance. Expect to be misgendered, be asked intrusive questions or have people make absurd statements of fact. As long as there's no obvious hostility, take it graciously, putting the other person at ease, calmly explaining what's problematic about what they said.

☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣

I don't know if you remember a guy named Cody who used to go to The Hut a lot back in the early 2010s. I believe he was known as Jen prior to his transition. His boyfriend posted something horrible about him on Facebook back around 2017 or so. Cody ended up committing suicide. Very tragic story.

i never met him, but have friends who were close to him.

I see. He was a nice person but probably could have used someone like you as a counselor.

i didn't even come out until 2014 and frankly, i'm just a baby compared to people who have been helping the community since the 90's.

I didn't know that (about you coming out in 2014). I believe the first transgendered person I personally knew was a lady named Jade. She was a massage therapist I met back around 2002 or so. Very nice person. Lost touch with her shortly afterward.

i hid behind a beard until 2014 and didn't get here until 2013. transgender is an adjective, so "transgendered" is improper usage.

I'm still not used to the proper usage of terms so please forgive me. What's the proper way for me to type that sentence?

without the "ed" it's correct. www.glaad.org/reference will tell you all the ins and outs of the jargon.

Jade is the first transgender person I personally knew? Okay, that sounds right. Thanks for the link.

it's a rapidly changing minefield. many terms in common usage by one faction, like "tranny" , are extremely offensive to others. just in general, when talking about any kind of queer, it's some sort of queer person, not queers plural or queered. they're adjectives and need subjects.

The last thing I want to do is offend someone. I would never use the word "tranny," for example. Thanks for the information.
you have to be cautious using the term transsexual too. the non-operative transgender people get offended. it's good to get in the practice of using gender neutral language around people with an ambiguous gender expression. lots of really thin skinned "gender non-conforming (GNC)" folks out there who trigger easily.

don't be shy about asking people how they identify and want to be addressed. that's the one question trans people are pleased to answer. when they knew, birth names and genital status are totally taboo.

Yes, unfortunately I know I may have unknowingly insulted someone due to my ignorance of the correct terminology. It will take a bit of work on my part but I'll get it right eventually. One person I knew... Mitch... formerly Michelle... basically disowned his cousin (who had introduced us) because she didn't care to use the correct terminology.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck are these threads meant for? Everyone on the Farms already thinks your a freak of nature and no amount of desperate schizo speak is going to change that
also didnt read lmao
Him. These threads are for him. Acting like a goddamned fool is the only way he gets any kind of attention or social interaction these days, even if just means getting repeatedly dunked on.

Alex Krycek

Anti-Antifa Highway Patrol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck are these threads meant for? Everyone on the Farms already thinks your a freak of nature and no amount of desperate schizo speak is going to change that
also didnt read lmao
He’s treating this like a personal blog because he has a subforum and he gets off on the attention and then responding with a bunch of alliteration or assonance because it makes him feel really clever. We all only care because it’s funny and he’s dumb and fat. We are giving him what he wants. He wants to be mocked and humiliated but we’re getting laughs. It’s an odd and symbiotic relationship but hey, I’ll take it if he keeps posting retarded shit.

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
Tom, weren't you leaving?

This conversation is typical of the kinds of conversations I have with CISHET people in the real world and everywhere on the internet but here and AMB. What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?

Schooling an ally in the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming (GNC) people. I had tagged this person because somebody asked for a service they offered and we got to chatting on the side. The conversation turned to Elliot Page, who was apparently in the news this morning talking about his transition and it led into this.

I think it's real important for us to realize how awkward it is for sincere cishet people who want to be our friends, when they're always afraid of offending unintentionally by saying the wrong thing out of ignorance. Expect to be misgendered, be asked intrusive questions or have people make absurd statements of fact. As long as there's no obvious hostility, take it graciously, putting the other person at ease, calmly explaining what's problematic about what they said.
I think it's become painfully apparent why you and many other opportunistic shits "go tranny." You want to order people around, and you want people to grovel before you: like Hitler.

What a fascist you are, Tom.

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
Tom, can you explain how you shave your face under your wrinkles? Just to get that maximum manly look you have.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣

I don't know if you remember a guy named Cody who used to go to The Hut a lot back in the early 2010s. I believe he was known as Jen prior to his transition. His boyfriend posted something horrible about him on Facebook back around 2017 or so. Cody ended up committing suicide. Very tragic story.

I see. He was a nice person but probably could have used someone like you as a counselor.

i didn't even come out until 2014 and frankly, i'm just a baby compared to people who have been helping the community since the 90's.

I didn't know that (about you coming out in 2014). I believe the first transgendered person I personally knew was a lady named Jade. She was a massage therapist I met back around 2002 or so. Very nice person. Lost touch with her shortly afterward.

i hid behind a beard until 2014 and didn't get here until 2013. transgender is an adjective, so "transgendered" is improper usage.

I'm still not used to the proper usage of terms so please forgive me. What's the proper way for me to type that sentence?

without the "ed" it's correct. www.glaad.org/reference will tell you all the ins and outs of the jargon.

Jade is the first transgender person I personally knew? Okay, that sounds right. Thanks for the link.

it's a rapidly changing minefield. many terms in common usage by one faction, like "tranny" , are extremely offensive to others. just in general, when talking about any kind of queer, it's some sort of queer person, not queers plural or queered. they're adjectives and need subjects.

The last thing I want to do is offend someone. I would never use the word "tranny," for example. Thanks for the information.
you have to be cautious using the term transsexual too. the non-operative transgender people get offended. it's good to get in the practice of using gender neutral language around people with an ambiguous gender expression. lots of really thin skinned "gender non-conforming (GNC)" folks out there who trigger easily.

don't be shy about asking people how they identify and want to be addressed. that's the one question trans people are pleased to answer. when they knew, birth names and genital status are totally taboo.

Yes, unfortunately I know I may have unknowingly insulted someone due to my ignorance of the correct terminology. It will take a bit of work on my part but I'll get it right eventually. One person I knew... Mitch... formerly Michelle... basically disowned his cousin (who had introduced us) because she didn't care to use the correct terminology.
What the fuck even is this. Did you post a conversation with your imaginary friend, or are the voices in your head fighting?

In response to your question, nothing compels us. It’s just funny when troons sperg out.

Alex Krycek

Anti-Antifa Highway Patrol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣

You know what? I don’t fucking care if I hurt someone’s feelings. I don’t care when there’s a guy who calls me a Honky and I have a friend who calls me a Mick and I call him a Spic and together we are Mick and Spic. I don’t fucking care he’s making fun of my Irish heritage and he doesn’t care I’m making fun of his Mexican heritage. We just do it.

My oldest friend is Transgender and she literally wants nobody to know that. You’d never get this person posting on trans activists websites because she doesn’t care about that and wants to live her life. In other words she’s not an attention whore and masochist.

Semiprofessional Sperg

BUCKED.com
kiwifarms.net
What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?
Alright Tom, you don't deserve it but I'll be straight up:

A lot of us "misgender" trannies because we don't play into people's delusions. For example, if a schizo came up to me and said he was god, I would tell him to get psychologic help, not agree with him and follow his every fucking whim. Troonism is either a mental illness or (very rarely) a chromosomal condition, either way you shouldn't feed into and should try to fix it.

Oh, and stop posting basically the same thread over and over again, and stop raping dogs and children, you faggot