Trans 250 -- Communicating Cordially and Compassionately With Gender Non-conforming People -

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
Tommy, let's remove your "queerness" from the conversation entirely. Even with that topic off the table you have still admitted to both statutory rape and bestiality, gone on record as stating that the age or consent should be as low as twelve and constantly try to insert yourself into communities where vulnerable minors gather. You are absolutely desperate for attention and despite being ancient have the maturity level of someone 1/10th your age. Your personality is a tangled mess of attention seeking behavior and unwarranted self importance wrapped up in a persecution complex. In other words, you're just not a very likeable guy regardless or your gender identity.

As to why people keep bringing up your gender bullshit? It's just another one of the many "make Old Man Wasserberg go boom" buttons and you obligingly chimp out every time it's pressed.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
This conversation is typical of the kinds of conversations I have with CISHET people in the real world and everywhere on the internet but here and AMB. What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?

#HippieHistorian #LivingTrans #BestPractices #Trans250
Schooling an ally in the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming (GNC) people. I had tagged this person because somebody asked for a service they offered and we got to chatting on the side. The conversation turned to Elliot Page, who was apparently in the news this morning talking about his transition and it led into this.

I think it's real important for us to realize how awkward it is for sincere cishet people who want to be our friends, when they're always afraid of offending unintentionally by saying the wrong thing out of ignorance. Expect to be misgendered, be asked intrusive questions or have people make absurd statements of fact. As long as there's no obvious hostility, take it graciously, putting the other person at ease, calmly explaining what's problematic about what they said.

☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣

I don't know if you remember a guy named Cody who used to go to The Hut a lot back in the early 2010s. I believe he was known as Jen prior to his transition. His boyfriend posted something horrible about him on Facebook back around 2017 or so. Cody ended up committing suicide. Very tragic story.

i never met him, but have friends who were close to him.

I see. He was a nice person but probably could have used someone like you as a counselor.

i didn't even come out until 2014 and frankly, i'm just a baby compared to people who have been helping the community since the 90's.

I didn't know that (about you coming out in 2014). I believe the first transgendered person I personally knew was a lady named Jade. She was a massage therapist I met back around 2002 or so. Very nice person. Lost touch with her shortly afterward.

i hid behind a beard until 2014 and didn't get here until 2013. transgender is an adjective, so "transgendered" is improper usage.

I'm still not used to the proper usage of terms so please forgive me. What's the proper way for me to type that sentence?

without the "ed" it's correct. www.glaad.org/reference will tell you all the ins and outs of the jargon.

Jade is the first transgender person I personally knew? Okay, that sounds right. Thanks for the link.

it's a rapidly changing minefield. many terms in common usage by one faction, like "tranny" , are extremely offensive to others. just in general, when talking about any kind of queer, it's some sort of queer person, not queers plural or queered. they're adjectives and need subjects.

The last thing I want to do is offend someone. I would never use the word "tranny," for example. Thanks for the information.
you have to be cautious using the term transsexual too. the non-operative transgender people get offended. it's good to get in the practice of using gender neutral language around people with an ambiguous gender expression. lots of really thin skinned "gender non-conforming (GNC)" folks out there who trigger easily.

don't be shy about asking people how they identify and want to be addressed. that's the one question trans people are pleased to answer. when they knew, birth names and genital status are totally taboo.

Yes, unfortunately I know I may have unknowingly insulted someone due to my ignorance of the correct terminology. It will take a bit of work on my part but I'll get it right eventually. One person I knew... Mitch... formerly Michelle... basically disowned his cousin (who had introduced us) because she didn't care to use the correct terminology.
The most compassionate thing you can do for trans people is to not indulge their mental illness and call them by their correct gender.

And you're still a dog fucking paedophile who lives in a filthy shithole of a flat.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This conversation is typical of the kinds of conversations I have with CISHET people in the real world and everywhere on the internet but here and AMB. What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?

#HippieHistorian #LivingTrans #BestPractices #Trans250
Schooling an ally in the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming (GNC) people. I had tagged this person because somebody asked for a service they offered and we got to chatting on the side. The conversation turned to Elliot Page, who was apparently in the news this morning talking about his transition and it led into this.

I think it's real important for us to realize how awkward it is for sincere cishet people who want to be our friends, when they're always afraid of offending unintentionally by saying the wrong thing out of ignorance. Expect to be misgendered, be asked intrusive questions or have people make absurd statements of fact. As long as there's no obvious hostility, take it graciously, putting the other person at ease, calmly explaining what's problematic about what they said.

☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣

I don't know if you remember a guy named Cody who used to go to The Hut a lot back in the early 2010s. I believe he was known as Jen prior to his transition. His boyfriend posted something horrible about him on Facebook back around 2017 or so. Cody ended up committing suicide. Very tragic story.

i never met him, but have friends who were close to him.

I see. He was a nice person but probably could have used someone like you as a counselor.

i didn't even come out until 2014 and frankly, i'm just a baby compared to people who have been helping the community since the 90's.

I didn't know that (about you coming out in 2014). I believe the first transgendered person I personally knew was a lady named Jade. She was a massage therapist I met back around 2002 or so. Very nice person. Lost touch with her shortly afterward.

i hid behind a beard until 2014 and didn't get here until 2013. transgender is an adjective, so "transgendered" is improper usage.

I'm still not used to the proper usage of terms so please forgive me. What's the proper way for me to type that sentence?

without the "ed" it's correct. www.glaad.org/reference will tell you all the ins and outs of the jargon.

Jade is the first transgender person I personally knew? Okay, that sounds right. Thanks for the link.

it's a rapidly changing minefield. many terms in common usage by one faction, like "tranny" , are extremely offensive to others. just in general, when talking about any kind of queer, it's some sort of queer person, not queers plural or queered. they're adjectives and need subjects.

The last thing I want to do is offend someone. I would never use the word "tranny," for example. Thanks for the information.
you have to be cautious using the term transsexual too. the non-operative transgender people get offended. it's good to get in the practice of using gender neutral language around people with an ambiguous gender expression. lots of really thin skinned "gender non-conforming (GNC)" folks out there who trigger easily.

don't be shy about asking people how they identify and want to be addressed. that's the one question trans people are pleased to answer. when they knew, birth names and genital status are totally taboo.

Yes, unfortunately I know I may have unknowingly insulted someone due to my ignorance of the correct terminology. It will take a bit of work on my part but I'll get it right eventually. One person I knew... Mitch... formerly Michelle... basically disowned his cousin (who had introduced us) because she didn't care to use the correct terminology.
Who in their right mind is going to read that wall of garbage you old fat smelly pedophile dog fucker.
Here's a 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am. Not cishet pm.View attachment 2134578
Now that is a car i remember well bad ass photo I loved that look ack in the day.
Trans are a political convenience for a losing cult that will be cast aside soon enough.
Actually the real trans people are not political at all. most of us are silent and you never really hear from us. Do note taht all real trans who have heard of tom think he is vile gross and perverted and totally sickening so mush so all of them block his nasty fake ass and we all agree He is a gross old man that is definitely a fake.

And well we have been know about since the 1920

Tom, weren't you leaving?

I think it's become painfully apparent why you and many other opportunistic shits "go tranny." You want to order people around, and you want people to grovel before you: like Hitler.

What a fascist you are, Tom.
No he may say he is but he is not going to do that and yes he does want all of us to grovel due to his mental illness.
Tom, can you explain how you shave your face under your wrinkles? Just to get that maximum manly look you have.
easy to do but tom messes it up he should put a large sharp knife to his throat and press hard and drag it across. but he always mess and goes sideways and does not cut the needed flesh.
You know what? I don’t fucking care if I hurt someone’s feelings. I don’t care when there’s a guy who calls me a Honky and I have a friend who calls me a Mick and I call him a Spic and together we are Mick and Spic. I don’t fucking care he’s making fun of my Irish heritage and he doesn’t care I’m making fun of his Mexican heritage. We just do it.

My oldest friend is Transgender and she literally wants nobody to know that. You’d never get this person posting on trans activists websites because she doesn’t care about that and wants to live her life. In other words she’s not an attention whore and masochist.
Mick lol that word. Yea they love to call Irish. So you and I are from the same nationality it would seem.
The most compassionate thing you can do for trans people is to not indulge their mental illness and call them by their correct gender.

And you're still a dog fucking paedophile who lives in a filthy shithole of a flat.
Well for trenders that is correct but for real trans you would do as you see fit. It is not a demand by us we are who we are and we know we are XY but we also know our minds are not male. It is why we can not function as males.

Think of it this way we try to date a girl and take her to a dinner and then a movie.

10 minutes into dinner she has had enough and says ( " You know it was wonderful going to dinner with you but you are more like a close girlfriend than a date. We can skip the movie" )

They hear and see the female in us it is our actions and our conversation that does this.

PS @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you POS by the way how do you know i am female? I have 5 little girls here right now. Yes tom from 11 to 1 and a half.

Now a girlfriend of mine brought her girls over as my granddaughters are here too. You know why? she knows i am a female she hears see and feels it while we are together. She has even before i went back on hormones for the third time in my life.

You do get NO REAL TRANS WAITS. WE WERE STOPPED BY FAMILY AND A MEDICAL COMMUNITY THAT WAS LIED TO BY A BIGOT PSYCHIATRIST

You do not even know anything about being trans. and all you do is make us look bad.

Call me an outcast a truscum and medicalist all you wish it proves my point.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
This conversation is typical of the kinds of conversations I have with CISHET people in the real world
Hang on.

Your typical conversation with CISHET people in the real world, is a 600 word lecture on "the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming people"? A lecture which hinges on the (honest but nonetheless shocking) observation that
"it's a rapidly changing minefield. many terms in common usage by one faction, like "tranny" , are extremely offensive to others."
Which, in simple English, means
"lol, nigga, there are no rules; we don't even know what's up with the language now, each of us just makes it up as we go along."
?

That is to say, you're not talking to normal people about the rocks you sell, or your favorite hippie music, or what the weather's like, or whether Bhad Bhabie should get her tits out on OnlyFans. None of that. Instead, your typical conversation boils down to "hi! this is what offends me; it doesn't necessarily offend anyone else and it won't really help you in the future, but I thought it best you should spend the next ten minutes listening to me run down an exhaustive list of the words that make me lose control of my emotions."

I mean, for fucks sake Tommie. You transitioned at 70. Almost all of your life was spent without this kind of bullshit to fixate on. Surely you can hold a different kind of conversation with people? Surely you know topics of discussion that would actually be of interest to the poor normies you encounter in the real world?

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Doll brought to life
kiwifarms.net
Hurt Feelings are one of the least important things to address and it is not a crime to misgender someone. However because many governments failed to realize this, they turned their countries into hellholes consisting of autistic hipster crybaby dykes and draconian laws. Nobody should give a fucking shit if some delusional dog Rapist gets misgendered and no normal person wants a say in their delusions.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for this lovely demonstration of depraved hatefulness among self loathing , privileged white people in denial who believe utter nonsense about LGBTQ+ identified people and parrot it back as truth.

Transgender and Intersex people have been around forever. What is going to shrivel up and die is the European style religious nationalism and industrial fascism you idiots consent to ruling your lives with their totally unnatural cis-heteronormative sex/gender binary and arbitrarily constructed standards of masculinity and femininity.

Fact: There is a mountain of legal precedent ruling that same sex attraction and gender non-conformance are natural traits of people who are deserving of equal protection under the law.
Fact: There is full consensus among scientific authorities that these traits are naturally occurring and there is nothing pathological about them.
Theory: The more passionate a person's anti-LGBT rhetoric is, the more likely that they will be caught queer, kiddie fiddling or abusing adults. Case in point: Josh Duggar's arrest last week.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for this lovely demonstration of depraved hatefulness among self loathing , privileged white people in denial who believe utter nonsense about LGBTQ+ identified people and parrot it back as truth.

Transgender and Intersex people have been around forever. What is going to shrivel up and die is the European style religious nationalism and industrial fascism you idiots consent to ruling your lives with their totally unnatural cis-heteronormative sex/gender binary and arbitrarily constructed standards of masculinity and femininity.

Fact: There is a mountain of legal precedent ruling that same sex attraction and gender non-conformance are natural traits of people who are deserving of equal protection under the law.
Fact: There is full consensus among scientific authorities that these traits are naturally occurring and there is nothing pathological about them.
Theory: The more passionate a person's anti-LGBT rhetoric is, the more likely that they will be caught queer, kiddie fiddling or abusing adults. Case in point: Josh Duggar's arrest last week.
So you're anti-lgbt?

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Listen faggot, stop projecting. I like Latina or Asian women, I’m fine with other people dating whoever they want, just not kids or animals or inanimate objects. The very fact you have to even project here makes you sound retarded. You want to compare a bunch of people on the internet to celebrities. You’re really comparing yourself to them. Sorry you’re not a celebrated activist everyone loves and people hate you.

So there were ancient people that were gay? Yeah sure Hadrian, Emperor of Rome was Bi. Eligabalus was Trans. Great you have a few examples. The vast majority of people are hetero. You’re not? That’s fine. Don’t fuck kids or animals or dead bodies. You’ve done 2 of the three. I kind of hate you.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net

Tom. You are an obnoxious, delusional asshole. This forum exists because YOU act like a moron and the people here don't like YOU. You can screech about LGBT rights all day. All it does is put a spotlight on the fact the you're desperately trying to draw attention away from the real reason you have a following online: because you have an obsessive need to document yourself acting pants-on-head retarded.