Trans 250 -- Communicating Cordially and Compassionately With Gender Non-conforming People -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
probably.

lolfat
loltard.

Oh. Why the heck did everyone start shitting on Dee.

Tommie is the target here...
They are following princess fat planet. who has done this since 2018. And still is at it. Now just a ree will no longer get respect from me. along with a few others i did respect until this crap.

I have fought pedophiles since the 80's and did so on you tube and well we all know what i think of the Sabrina story.

Alex Krycek

Transphobic Talking Turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes she is. I have tried to get her to lose weight. Why are you going to now make fun of her. You are a lesser intelligence and fool that is a tool.

you are one of the reason that the human race will circle the drain. You will go by your idiot faith and beliefs and even without facts dispute science AND THEN it will happen. Your death will of two types instant and hot as you are vaporized or extremely slow and agonizingly painful starving in the dark cold that has become the earth in the aftermath of Apophis. You better hope it does not hit the keyhole. If it does you will have only 9 years left to live.

TRANS is real so is Apophis and it is coming regardless of what you think or believe.
You could easily have just said you have a family that loves you and accepts you for who you are and just left it at that without over explaining yourself. Just a protip it’s a bad idea to post personal pics and whatnot here. This site is basically dedicated to making fun of people, and different cliques exist on the site that have differing views and make fun of people in the other clique.

p4ddys

Kween Minaj says: Gas the kikes. Race war now.
kiwifarms.net
This conversation is typical of the kinds of conversations I have with CISHET people in the real world and everywhere on the internet but here and AMB. What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?

#HippieHistorian #LivingTrans #BestPractices #Trans250
Schooling an ally in the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming (GNC) people. I had tagged this person because somebody asked for a service they offered and we got to chatting on the side. The conversation turned to Elliot Page, who was apparently in the news this morning talking about his transition and it led into this.

I think it's real important for us to realize how awkward it is for sincere cishet people who want to be our friends, when they're always afraid of offending unintentionally by saying the wrong thing out of ignorance. Expect to be misgendered, be asked intrusive questions or have people make absurd statements of fact. As long as there's no obvious hostility, take it graciously, putting the other person at ease, calmly explaining what's problematic about what they said.

☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣

I don't know if you remember a guy named Cody who used to go to The Hut a lot back in the early 2010s. I believe he was known as Jen prior to his transition. His boyfriend posted something horrible about him on Facebook back around 2017 or so. Cody ended up committing suicide. Very tragic story.

i never met him, but have friends who were close to him.

I see. He was a nice person but probably could have used someone like you as a counselor.

i didn't even come out until 2014 and frankly, i'm just a baby compared to people who have been helping the community since the 90's.

I didn't know that (about you coming out in 2014). I believe the first transgendered person I personally knew was a lady named Jade. She was a massage therapist I met back around 2002 or so. Very nice person. Lost touch with her shortly afterward.

i hid behind a beard until 2014 and didn't get here until 2013. transgender is an adjective, so "transgendered" is improper usage.

I'm still not used to the proper usage of terms so please forgive me. What's the proper way for me to type that sentence?

without the "ed" it's correct. www.glaad.org/reference will tell you all the ins and outs of the jargon.

Jade is the first transgender person I personally knew? Okay, that sounds right. Thanks for the link.

it's a rapidly changing minefield. many terms in common usage by one faction, like "tranny" , are extremely offensive to others. just in general, when talking about any kind of queer, it's some sort of queer person, not queers plural or queered. they're adjectives and need subjects.

The last thing I want to do is offend someone. I would never use the word "tranny," for example. Thanks for the information.
you have to be cautious using the term transsexual too. the non-operative transgender people get offended. it's good to get in the practice of using gender neutral language around people with an ambiguous gender expression. lots of really thin skinned "gender non-conforming (GNC)" folks out there who trigger easily.

don't be shy about asking people how they identify and want to be addressed. that's the one question trans people are pleased to answer. when they knew, birth names and genital status are totally taboo.

Yes, unfortunately I know I may have unknowingly insulted someone due to my ignorance of the correct terminology. It will take a bit of work on my part but I'll get it right eventually. One person I knew... Mitch... formerly Michelle... basically disowned his cousin (who had introduced us) because she didn't care to use the correct terminology.
the only thing im gonna ask you nigger is to livestream when you inevitably kill yourself

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You could easily have just said you have a family that loves you and accepts you for who you are and just left it at that without over explaining yourself. Just a protip it’s a bad idea to post personal pics and whatnot here. This site is basically dedicated to making fun of people, and different cliques exist on the site that have differing views and make fun of people in the other clique.
You are right but at the time i was making it very very clear and tom has seen them before he was blocked off Facebook.

The thing is they are driven by an idiot that in 2018 was told they were the one being rude and obnoxious And has continued to do so even now.

But you and many others I do respect and You advise is something that I do listen to. As you well know you have talked to me and you are a person i consider a friend.

I will take this to heart as i do all the advise you give me Thank you for always being there to look at the problem and to help solve it quickly.

Thanks my friend.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Because Dee made the thread about Dee, and we don't want to do the kabuki dance of pretending she can keep the spaghetti in her purse. In a thread about special pleading for special treatment (for special people), no less.
No its not about me. It is about you being scientifically correct and bashing tom for his idiocy. Do not say there is no trans, that is not factually correct it is factually correct that toms exceptional individual ass it not trans nor is he intersex.

But a fool running around saying there is no trans is medically wrong. So is old man dog fucker. But why should I let them look as stupid as tom is.

It is better they know the truth to better combat toms moronic foolery. Which actually fits an old phrase TOM FOOLERY.

Nothing here is about me it is all about tom and his moronic attempt to excuse himself from raping a child and a dog.

That is the facts. That is why we are here. To never let tom forget he is a perverted old man that raped dogs mostly and a few kids.

Do note there was a post where he alluded to more even younger girls he also raped but once he got dumped on about Sabrina he clammed up.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are right but at the time i was making it very very clear and tom has seen them before he was blocked off Facebook.
How old is your daughter's friend? She's over 18, right?

I know you're upset; we all make mistakes when tempers flare, and you have every right to hate Tommie for what he does to children. But you can understand why people might look at pictures like those, posted in this particular context, and start to wonder if you have other motives?

Narr Then

What's up wi' thi' narr, mardy arse
kiwifarms.net
To stop the bullshit calling me a pedophile. IF you had a backbone others would have stopped that assholes bul;lshit but i had to do so.

Now either you stup with the shit and get to know the real person without bias or you deal with what has to be done.

To shut the fucktard that called me a pedophile up.

yes sorry but it had to.

That can not be done. POI They do not allow that. No one has pushed to get that POI removed. No one has done anything pass posting to spergatory my thread months ago.

Now if someone had came in and told the asshole off then no need to do so myself and prove that point.

You know how i am i speak only the truth. I go by medical science. And to have idiots blabber and all fall silent make me have to go after the idiot myself.
Do you understand that posting pictures of half naked kids makes you look like more of a wrongun, rather than proving that one person wrong, don't you?
Posting pictures like that is just wrong, however you colour it. Do you have their permission to plaster their pics on a site like this, on a thread like this...never to be deleted, viewable by anyone who happens to wander through?

Give your head a shake. And stop trying to blame everyone else for your reaction. That is your responsibility, not anyone else's.
Oh. Why the heck did everyone start shitting on Dee.

Tommie is the target here...
Because Dee sperged out over one person's comment and plastered pics of her underage, half naked family members to prove some bizarre point on an actual nonces thread.

Any more bleedin obvious questions?

Troonwhisperer

Troons of the world unite!
kiwifarms.net
What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?

There is something that is just hilarious to me about trannies. I can't explain what exactly it is. I'm not even talking about troons who just want to live their life and be left alone. Fine, I don't care.
But all the other ones? The delusional ideas of them are just amusing. People like Kevin Gibes who actually think they pass as woman, show extreme forms of exhibitionist tendencies on social media and get offended when they receive a mean tweet. How stupid can you be? I'd expect mean tweets if I were on twitter and constantly talked about how I want to get raped in my stinkditch.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How old is your daughter's friend? She's over 18, right?

' I know you're upset; we all make mistakes when tempers flare, and you have every right to hate Tommie for what he does to children. But you can understand why people might look at pictures like those, posted in this particular context, and start to wonder if you have other motives?
she is married and 25 years old two boys and pregnant again. with a girl finally

They would be wrong. They are little girls i fed changed and cared for since 1995 and i heard that baby call me mommy. She knew i protected her I saw the blood everywhere the room looked like someone was murdered in it.

*It was Kara's blood she was only two years old the biological beat her almost to death. ever the maternal grandmother accepts me as the better mother to her grandkids. and has since the 90s

Posting pictures like that is just wrong, however you colour it. Do you have their permission to plaster their pics on a site like this, on a thread like this...never to be deleted, viewable by anyone who happens to wander through?

Give your head a shake. And stop trying to blame everyone else for your reaction. That is your responsibility, not anyone else's.

Because Dee sperged out over one person's comment and plastered pics of her underage, half naked family members to prove some bizarre point on an actual nonces thread.

Any more bleedin obvious questions?
it was more than one person and their comments.
There is something that is just hilarious to me about trannies. I can't explain what exactly it is. I'm not even talking about troons who just want to live their life and be left alone. Fine, I don't care.
But all the other ones? The delusional ideas of them are just amusing. People like Kevin Gibes who actually think they pass as woman, show extreme forms of exhibitionist tendencies on social media and get offended when they receive a mean tweet. How stupid can you be? I'd expect mean tweets if I were on twitter and constantly talked about how I want to get raped in my stinkditch.
yes seems to be. where i did respect you at one time that is now lost. Now as far as what you rtead on twitsree well that is called trenders. Actually we do not care about sex it is about not wanting to vomit every time we have to bathe.

Lol he thinks we are all straight white men.
NO i do not. I know there are gay lesbian and bi as well as straight male and females here.

One of the retired staff is actually TRANS FEMALE. they are the ones that totally changed my view of KF.

That is why i attack tom with logical medically sound peer reviewed facts about trans neuroscience.

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
NO i do not. I know there are gay lesbian and bi as well as straight male and females here.

One of the retired staff is actually TRANS FEMALE. they are the ones that totally changed my view of KF.

That is why i attack tom with logical medically sound peer reviewed facts about trans neuroscience.
I should have quoted Tom to make it less confusing, my bad.

Narr Then

What's up wi' thi' narr, mardy arse
kiwifarms.net
it was more than one person and their comments.
No it wasn't, it was 2 comments by Shed Collector, and you lost your shit and did that.

Just have a word with yourself, admit you fucked up and don't do it again, because honestly, it's one of the most ridiculous responses to accusations of noncery that I've ever fucking come across.

Anyway. Back to the dog mongler.

Tom, nobody talks to civilly to you as a trans person because you're not fucking trans, you decrepit old fruit. You've appropriated it as a shield against criticism and using it as a way to get closer to confused youths.

And everyone who claps eyes on you knows it, even if they don't say it to your face in case you tard rage.

GrinningCat

RULES OF NATURE is my guilty pleasure
kiwifarms.net
This conversation is typical of the kinds of conversations I have with CISHET people in the real world and everywhere on the internet but here and AMB. What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?

Maybe Mr. Tooter, just maybe, it's not that people on the internet act offensive towards transgender people, it's that cunts like you claiming to be trans come out of the woodwork sperging around towards people on the internet and end up getting trolled or throttled back to their demented hovel because as you can guess, if you act like a cunt and do egregious shit, you're gonna be treated like one.

It is the actions and demeanor of a transgender person that would make them unlikable and subject to ridicule - not what they are but who they are - but I'm sure you can't possibly have enough self-awareness for that now can you?

You made yourself a target and now whine about being a target. Good going.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking from personal experience, troons such as yourself tend to be unlikable, whiny, narcissistic snowflakes who blame everyone but themselves for their misery. Although not everyone who identifies as trans is like that, this is the norm. The people of KiwiFarms aren't here to entertain the make-believe ideas your kind spews; they're here to tell it as it is.

The "cishet" people you likely talk to are either too afraid of being labelled as transphobic or too unaware of LGBT culture to act like the average KF enjoyer; many people in Biden's America are fucking pussies and sheep, to be quite honest. And you, my rotten coglione, are one of them.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
this site targets a lot of people who aren't at all like that and are just trying to live their lives. look at how these people are trying to paint me with two insignificant data points from my distant past that are completely irrelevant in the present, serving no other purpose than to bring harm into my life.

Targeting the really freaky transgender people on the social networks, willfully trying to harass them into suicide, is awfully low consciousness and is illegal. people have gone to prison for it. I'm a gonzo journalist. I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't piss off privileged partisan pukes and transphobic talking turds.
Maybe Mr. Tooter, just maybe, it's not that people on the internet act offensive towards transgender people, it's that cunts like you claiming to be trans come out of the woodwork sperging around towards people on the internet and end up getting trolled or throttled back to their demented hovel because as you can guess, if you act like a cunt and do egregious shit, you're gonna be treated like one.

It is the actions and demeanor of a transgender person that would make them unlikable and subject to ridicule - not what they are but who they are - but I'm sure you can't possibly have enough self-awareness for that now can you?

You made yourself a target and now whine about being a target. Good going.
That's Ms. Tooter, transphobic talking turd. The fact of the matter is that I am a very well respected artist/activist who has a solid place in the global LGBTQ+ advocacy networks and you are all pariahs. So your targeting of me just serves to further discredit you as people unworthy of anything but scorn and prison sentences.
To those of you calling Dave out for whatever you're calling him out for, bravo! I don't read his rage rants in swamp donkey gibberish, but i noticed this:
Mr. Price is some sort of idiot savant, who barely graduated high school , who can talk about numerous scientific topics without understanding any of it. This is the most recent thing to cross my desk with a few more links that say the theory of the clearly dimorphic human brain is garbage.
The video this came from was hilarious, with dave pacing around with his hands behind his back, like a pot-bellied peripatetic professor, regurgitating a jumbled mass of his vast scientific misunderstood knowledge.

Lol he thinks we are all straight white men.

Me? I know better. This is a hot mix of deviants of all sexes and genders.

Attachments

• deeprice0017.PNG
    deeprice0017.PNG
    365.4 KB · Views: 25

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
They already do, for the simple fact that they're people. The problem is, you and the TRA lobby insist on trying to remove women's rights to same sex spaces. The only thing you're fighting for is the rights of mentally ill, pornsick men, and against the rights of actual women.
So you can fuck off with that noise.

Pretty sure he's done all 3, or would given half a chance.

@Dee Price WTF are you doing?
Y'know, I had a smidgen of respect for you because you seemed to understand the difference between MtF and women, and which side you come down on, but you're fucking yourself sideways with your rants and now posting half naked pics of your underage female family members.
Holy fuck.
Log off.
There is systemic discrimination against transgender people legally sanctioned in most countries based on questionable bible interpretations, debunked pseudoscience, obsolete biology and paranoid delusions. The trans exclusionary position and theoretical strict gender binary isn't real and I am not at all connected to this "TRA lobby" you battle on the social networks. Trans women are women and trans men are men. there is nothing about trans women in women's spaces that is an infringement on cis gender women's right to the space .

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this site targets a lot of people who aren't at all like that and are just trying to live their lives. look at how these people are trying to paint me with two insignificant data points from my distant past that are completely irrelevant in the present, serving no other purpose than to bring harm into my life.

Targeting the really freaky transgender people on the social networks, willfully trying to harass them into suicide, is awfully low consciousness and is illegal. people have gone to prison for it. I'm a gonzo journalist. I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't piss off privileged partisan pukes and transphobic talking turds.

That's Ms. Tooter, transphobic talking turd. The fact of the matter is that I am a very well respected artist/activist who has a solid place in the global LGBTQ+ advocacy networks and you are all pariahs. So your targeting of me just serves to further discredit you as people unworthy of anything but scorn and prison sentences.
To those of you calling Dave out for whatever you're calling him out for, bravo! I don't read his rage rants in swamp donkey gibberish, but i noticed this:

Mr. Price is some sort of idiot savant, who barely graduated high school , who can talk about numerous scientific topics without understanding any of it. This is the most recent thing to cross my desk with a few more links that say the theory of the clearly dimorphic human brain is garbage.
The video this came from was hilarious, with dave pacing around with his hands behind his back, like a pot-bellied peripatetic professor, regurgitating a jumbled mass of his vast scientific misunderstood knowledge.

Me? I know better. This is a hot mix of deviants of all sexes and genders.
There are only two genders Tom, and you're still a man. You're just mad that Dee dresses age-appropriately and not like a gay schizophrenic hobo looking for African Dick.

There is systemic discrimination against transgender people legally sanctioned in most countries based on questionable bible interpretations, debunked pseudoscience, obsolete biology and paranoid delusions. The trans exclusionary position and theoretical strict gender binary isn't real and I am not at all connected to this "TRA lobby" you battle on the social networks. Trans women are women and trans men are men. there is nothing about trans women in women's spaces that is an infringement on cis gender women's right to the space .
Here's a newsflash you old faggot, NOBODY CARES! Literally, especially when it comes to you. You tried to ride the coatails of hippies to hide your deviance, now you're trying to exploit transgenders, intersexed, and indigenous people. You will eventually rot in hell.

That's Ms. Tooter, transphobic talking turd. The fact of the matter is that I am a very well respected artist/activist who has a solid place in the global LGBTQ+ advocacy networks and you are all pariahs.
Says the guy who's not even welcome around his own family. More schizophrenic projections from a jealous foul-smelling hobo with no hair, no romantic partner, and no real life.

A few months ago, you admitted to masturbating to young girls on Instagram, and not even a few months ago, you rambled about lowering the legal limit for consent and how adult men are victims because toddlers want to have sex with them. Quit acting like you're June Cleaver, Tom. You've never been a moral housewife with a heart of gold. You're a trash goblin with COPD.