Trans 250 -- Communicating Cordially and Compassionately With Gender Non-conforming People -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I should have quoted Tom to make it less confusing, my bad.
LOL are you sure tom is a stuttering ree. It is mostly some projection and really bad second rate comic book phrases
No it wasn't, it was 2 comments by Shed Collector, and you lost your shit and did that.

Just have a word with yourself, admit you fucked up and don't do it again, because honestly, it's one of thost ridiculous responses to accusations of noncery that I've ever fucking come across.

Anyway. Back to the dog mongler.

Tom, nobody talks to civilly to you as a trans person because you're not fucking trans, you decrepit old fruit. You've appropriated it as a shield against criticism and using it as a way to get closer to confused youths.

And everyone who claps eyes on you knows it, even if they don't say it to your face in case you tard rage.
No it was a few idiots and it was princess fat planet that really set it off and then some fool that have no intellect about science.
this site targets a lot of people who aren't at all like that and are just trying to live their lives. look at how these people are trying to paint me with two insignificant data points from my distant past that are completely irrelevant in the present, serving no other purpose than to bring harm into my life.

Targeting the really freaky transgender people on the social networks, willfully trying to harass them into suicide, is awfully low consciousness and is illegal. people have gone to prison for it. I'm a gonzo journalist. I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't piss off privileged partisan pukes and transphobic talking turds.

That's Ms. Tooter, transphobic talking turd. The fact of the matter is that I am a very well respected artist/activist who has a solid place in the global LGBTQ+ advocacy networks and you are all pariahs. So your targeting of me just serves to further discredit you as people unworthy of anything but scorn and prison sentences.
To those of you calling Dave out for whatever you're calling him out for, bravo! I don't read his rage rants in swamp donkey gibberish, but i noticed this:

Mr. Price is some sort of idiot savant, who barely graduated high school , who can talk about numerous scientific topics without understanding any of it. This is the most recent thing to cross my desk with a few more links that say the theory of the clearly dimorphic human brain is garbage.
The video this came from was hilarious, with dave pacing around with his hands behind his back, like a pot-bellied peripatetic professor, regurgitating a jumbled mass of his vast scientific misunderstood knowledge\

Me? I know better. This is a hot mix of deviants of all sexes and genders.
Tom you do not know shit. Well you do know shit but mostly dog shit and roach and fly shit. Now as for the science who was it that started screaming ghoul when.

the two professors made it clear tom was out of his mind and full of shit and that YOU WERE NOT TRANS OR INTERSEX?

Oh that is right YOU DID.

And yet there is dimorphic clusters that determine gender identity and sexual preference? Oh Tom no iime in history until the tween rees of tumblr was any such gender confusion ever mentioned.

It is not until some psychologist social studies major started to pry and a bunch of angry lesbians started gender theory classes that this mess start.

This all around 2015 when that bald headed man from Oregon whine non binary and won from a soft state with the backbone of a marsh mellow. Got his DL and now where is he at where else TRANS REGRET.

Now get that fact you fat pedophile dog fucker.
There is systemic discrimination against transgender people legally sanctioned in most countries based on questionable bible interpretations, debunked pseudoscience, obsolete biology and paranoid delusions. The trans exclusionary position and theoretical strict gender binary isn't real and I am not at all connected to this "TRA lobby" you battle on the social networks. Trans women are women and trans men are men. there is nothing about trans women in women's spaces that is an infringement on cis gender women's right to the space .
Yea isn't that one of the books your inbred goat fucking relatives wrote? I think it is! Yes Thomas now we know where you get your dog fucking ways huh.

Hey tell me fat dog diddling child rapist, where is any PEER REVIEWED MEDICAL SCIENCE been debunked by a HISTORY MAJOR or a SOCIAL STUDIES MAJOR?

Last psychologist that was involved in trying to prove gender was a social construct was Dr, MONEY. You do know how that turned out don't you? the DAVID REAMER CASE.

Explosively bad. And the exploding part was David Reamers head when he blew it off with a SHOT GUN.

The first study is clear Thomas MEN HAVE TWICE THE SIZE AND DENSITY OF WOMEN. two size and densities and they dyed the chemical somatostatin and so there is NO mistake.

DIMORPHIC tom BINARY tom. You lose yet again.

Do get tom you are not a biologist you are a fool and talk out of your ass because your mouth is to busy screaming i am a pretty girl.

Looked in the mirror lately old man,?

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is systemic discrimination against transgender people legally sanctioned in most countries based on questionable bible interpretations, debunked pseudoscience, obsolete biology and paranoid delusions. The trans exclusionary position and theoretical strict gender binary isn't real and I am not at all connected to this "TRA lobby" you battle on the social networks. Trans women are women and trans men are men. there is nothing about trans women in women's spaces that is an infringement on cis gender women's right to the space .
There's a tranny in Biden's cabinet, Biden is working to make your silly make-believe shit allowed.

Trans women are men, trans men are women - with rare exceptions like Pad Gardner, as she actually had some intersex thing going on with her.

When will you guys learn to love yourselves for your real genders and stop acting like you need to call yourselves women to feel at peace? What's so wrong about being a guy, especially when guys and girls are, according to the left, equal?

GrinningCat

RULES OF NATURE is my guilty pleasure
kiwifarms.net
That's Ms. Tooter, transphobic talking turd. The fact of the matter is that I am a very well respected artist/activist who has a solid place in the global LGBTQ+ advocacy networks and you are all pariahs. So your targeting of me just serves to further discredit you as people unworthy of anything but scorn and prison sentences.
To those of you calling Dave out for whatever you're calling him out for, bravo! I don't read his rage rants in swamp donkey gibberish, but i noticed this:

I'm glad that you have just made my point with that Mr. Tooter :story: And that ego and arrogance is far from deserved.

Oh because I called you "Mr Tooter" I deserve a prison sentence? A big ol' meanie on the internet called me a man judge please arrest him!

Also pretty sure you meant "autist" not "artist" and certainly screeching at people like a retard or bothering the fbi/ law enforcement is hardly activism. Just because you can blow into an instrument like a toddler doesn't mean you make anything of substance. The only thing you are good at is being a parasite to society and people like you are the problem both economically and socially.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Price is some sort of idiot savant, who barely graduated high school , who can talk about numerous scientific topics without understanding any of it. This is the most recent thing to cross my desk with a few more links that say the theory of the clearly dimorphic human brain is garbage.
WHOAH, bro! You just misgendered Ms Price.

Ms Price is a transgendered woman. The correct honorifics for a woman are Mrs, Ms, or Miss; Ms is generally acceptable in society today, but the terminology can be thorny, and if you wish to be an ally, it is a good idea to ask the woman in question what language she prefers. Mr is never an acceptable honorific for a trans woman; that is a term reserved for men and female-to-male transpersons.

As an activist who claims a long history of allyship with the LGBTQ community, Tommie, you should know this already. I really shouldn't have to school you in the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming people, so please - be better.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that you have just made my point with that Mr. Tooter :story: And that ego and arrogance is far from deserved.

Oh because I called you "Mr Tooter" I deserve a prison sentence? A big ol' meanie on the internet called me a man judge please arrest him!

Also pretty sure you meant "autist" not "artist" and certainly screeching at people like a retard or bothering the fbi/ law enforcement is hardly activism. Just because you can blow into an instrument like a toddler doesn't mean you make anything of substance. The only thing you are good at is being a parasite to society and people like you are the problem both economically and socially.
You deserve what? NO that is just insane and absurd. You called that pedophile what he is. Now i do get a lot do you get the medical science of what trans is and Thomas really is clueless. But then he is not trans.

But just for saying something? Now talk about wanting to strip the 1st amendment totally out of the constitution.

CAt you always will have the right to freedom of speech and no one will ever listen to tom retard ass.

WHOAH, bro! You just misgendered Ms Price.

Ms Price is a transgendered woman. The correct honorifics for a woman are Mrs, Ms, or Miss; Ms is generally acceptable in society today, but the terminology can be thorny, and if you wish to be an ally, it is a good idea to ask the woman in question what language she prefers. Mr is never an acceptable honorific for a trans woman; that is a term reserved for men and female-to-male transpersons.

As an activist who claims a long history of allyship with the LGBTQ community, Tommie, you should know this already. I really shouldn't have to school you in the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming people, so please - be better.
He does that a lot HA HA HA I think he really hates me for the honest words i tell him and the wonderfully creative fictional stories i write about him.

I have another i will soon write at AMB just to set is brain on fire and have him shitting out shart clouds raging like a rhino.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There are only two genders Tom, and you're still a man. You're just mad that Dee dresses age-appropriately and not like a gay schizophrenic hobo looking for African Dick.

Here's a newsflash you old faggot, NOBODY CARES! Literally, especially when it comes to you. You tried to ride the coatails of hippies to hide your deviance, now you're trying to exploit transgenders, intersexed, and indigenous people. You will eventually rot in hell.

Says the guy who's not even welcome around his own family. More schizophrenic projections from a jealous foul-smelling hobo with no hair, no romantic partner, and no real life.

A few months ago, you admitted to masturbating to young girls on Instagram, and not even a few months ago, you rambled about lowering the legal limit for consent and how adult men are victims because toddlers want to have sex with them. Quit acting like you're June Cleaver, Tom. You've never been a moral housewife with a heart of gold. You're a trash goblin with COPD.
tl;dr may i recommend a remedial reading course to correct your language comprehension deficiencies and some psychotherapy for your OCD , confirmation bias and psychosexual disorders, cupcake?

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr may i recommend a remedial reading course to correct your language comprehension deficiencies and some psychotherapy for your OCD , confirmation bias and psychosexual disorders, cupcake?
more adjectives, jeez you're sure the prissy little dick today what crawled in your ass and died? not that you'd be able to tell from the absolute mine field of grids which can generously be called your house, now try not to get arrest for narcotics possession when you tell the cops about the mean kf and amb bullies you can't help but engage every chance you get, while you're @ it do a video for us... :cunningpepe:

Governor Jeb Bush

kiwifarms.net
tommie.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
more adjectives, jeez you're sure the prissy little dick today what crawled in your ass and died? not that you'd be able to tell from the absolute mine field of grids which can generously be called your house, now try not to get arrest for narcotics possession when you tell the cops about the mean kf and amb bullies you can't help but engage every chance you get, while you're @ it do a video for us... :cunningpepe:
a keylogger planted on my machine by an associate of https://www.facebook.com/kjhoffman1969 the kingpin of the gang of cyberterrorist feeding you fetishistic fools with mountains of misinformation about me. i'm on zero tolerance for obsessively combative morons like that greaseball fuckbag calling itself a "real woman".

Governor Jeb Bush

kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Какого хрена твоя проблема, толстый пес, гребаный придурок. Ты не имеешь права так с ней разговаривать, ты большой грубый извращенец

Now do get this tom you are a fat old man that is jealous of Mariposa because you are a fat old man who is jealous of her for being an actual woman you hate me because i am an actual trans woman. While you are nothing more than a perverted 0ld man that raped a child and fucks dogs.

Now do get Tom @Mariposa Electrique is now a friend of mine. She was a harsh critic of me in the beginning. But she is a very intelligent woman and you have no intelligence where she does and seeing as she is about to hold four degrees makes her way above you intellectually as well as her being morally a superior person to you.

Now blow it out your ass Thomas you dog fucking pedophile

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
a keylogger planted on my machine by an associate of https://www.facebook.com/kjhoffman1969 the kingpin of the gang of cyberterrorist feeding you fetishistic fools with mountains of misinformation about me. i'm on zero tolerance for obsessively combative morons like that greaseball fuckbag calling itself a "real woman".
Again bullshit tom. You are so paranoid it is comical. You are such a fat blob of lying dog fucking retard shit.

Small-arms Supremacy

Boomer appropriator
kiwifarms.net
How is it misinformation if its from a keylogger retard. Anything that 'cyberterrorist' leaks would be written by you.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
do you know what "ninja editing" is, derp?
mhhm, are you senile? early onset dementia? you've ranted about the hoffman group before connect the dots mister malformed master of misinfo you keep trying to peddle this pseudo muckraking journo scum you're not breaking any stories, that's if ths hoffman group even exists...
edit: archive your links.