Trans 250 -- Communicating Cordially and Compassionately With Gender Non-conforming People -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
a keylogger planted on my machine by an associate of https://www.facebook.com/kjhoffman1969 the kingpin of the gang of cyberterrorist feeding you fetishistic fools with mountains of misinformation about me. i'm on zero tolerance for obsessively combative morons like that greaseball fuckbag calling itself a "real woman".

do you know what "ninja editing" is, derp?

And Jeremy Bentham. He just gave me 500 dollars to make this post and say Tom was a pedophilic dog fucker.
Wait... the rest of you are getting paid for this?!

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
a keylogger planted on my machine by an associate of https://www.facebook.com/kjhoffman1969 the kingpin of the gang of cyberterrorist feeding you fetishistic fools with mountains of misinformation about me. i'm on zero tolerance for obsessively combative morons like that greaseball fuckbag calling itself a "real woman".
Tom, I can tell you that it's not any person associated with that guy who installed a keylogger on your computer.

Off topic: I have to say though, it makes sense why you're Googling for suicide tips, but here's one you didn't see - it's down the road, not across the street.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why isn't he dead from copd yet?
Now this is just a hypotheses but it maybe due to the dumpster parasites and more than likely the anal cockroaches not wanting to lose their home.

especially the cockroaches they have a massive condo complex deep in toms ass. It is a very expensive loss if tom croaks over.

Not to mention their lucrative back crab farm. And that was a feat seeing as crotch crickets do not normally do well on the back. But toms thick mat of back hair was the only place the crabs could be farmed and harvested.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
Now this is just a hypotheses but it maybe due to the dumpster parasites and more than likely the anal cockroaches not wanting to lose their home.

especially the cockroaches they have a massive condo complex deep in toms ass. It is a very expensive loss if tom croaks over.

Not to mention their lucrative back crab farm. And that was a feat seeing as crotch crickets do not normally do well on the back. But toms thick mat of back hair was the only place the crabs could be farmed and harvested.
Yeah I'm scared of what filth may lurk from such a decomp decon.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
because i don't have COPD. I have chronic sinus congestion and post nasal drip from dust, pollen and smoke allergies.

keep projecting at me, Dave, you fucking mean stupid pedophile in denial.
nigga I have pre copd trust me I can tell your dyining of it because of your eyes being sunken in, and you hacking up stuff, you don't hack up shit if your just have seasonal allergies. nigga I give you about atleast 2 more years before your on an oxygen tank slowly suffocating to death.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
nigga I have pre copd trust me I can tell your dyining of it because of your eyes being sunken in, and you hacking up stuff, you don't hack up shit if your just have seasonal allergies. nigga I give you about atleast 2 more years before your on an oxygen tank slowly suffocating to death.
i've conferred with my doctors. my lungs are clear in x-rays, racist asshole sped. i'm hacking up straight clear or white mucous with no blood or tar. Most of the coughing is from weed and that's therapeutic. it's allergies that are aggravated by smoking and i'm working on quitting that.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
because i don't have COPD. I have chronic sinus congestion and post nasal drip from dust, pollen and smoke allergies.

keep projecting at me, Dave, you fucking mean stupid pedophile in denial.
Yes you do you fat waste of oxygen. And i am not projecting anything you fat slowtard smelly slob. I am not a pedophile I HATE PEDOPHILES Mr. PEDOPHILE.

Do get you can not just say shit like that and get away with what you did to that little girls. What i did do is become a parent and a parent HATES FILTH LIKE YOU.

So tell me shittard why would a 31 year old woman let me keep her daughters for several days? Why would i have a 25 year old call me mom and let me keep her two daughters?

because I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE AT ALL you fat smelly old pervert

i've conferred with my doctors. my lungs are clear in x-rays, racist asshole sped. i'm hacking up straight clear or white mucous with no blood or tar. Most of the coughing is from weed and that's therapeutic. it's allergies that are aggravated by smoking and i'm working on quitting that.
Thomas a hobo in a cardboard box behind the 7 11 with free clinic written on it is not a doctor.

atleast3letterslong

Love you
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for this lovely demonstration of depraved hatefulness among self loathing , privileged white people in denial who believe utter nonsense about LGBTQ+ identified people and parrot it back as truth.

Transgender and Intersex people have been around forever. What is going to shrivel up and die is the European style religious nationalism and industrial fascism you idiots consent to ruling your lives with their totally unnatural cis-heteronormative sex/gender binary and arbitrarily constructed standards of masculinity and femininity.

Fact: There is a mountain of legal precedent ruling that same sex attraction and gender non-conformance are natural traits of people who are deserving of equal protection under the law.
Fact: There is full consensus among scientific authorities that these traits are naturally occurring and there is nothing pathological about them.
Theory: The more passionate a person's anti-LGBT rhetoric is, the more likely that they will be caught queer, kiddie fiddling or abusing adults. Case in point: Josh Duggar's arrest last week.
Didn't read

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

73210E4E-8B75-4F3E-87C1-42669677D90B.jpeg

I’d give you the TMI sticker, but everything you post on here is a goldmine.

$hakerattle

kiwifarms.net
This conversation is typical of the kinds of conversations I have with CISHET people in the real world and everywhere on the internet but here and AMB. What compels you to be as offensive as you possibly can be toward transgender people?

#HippieHistorian #LivingTrans #BestPractices #Trans250
Schooling an ally in the finer points of communicating cordially with gender non-conforming (GNC) people. I had tagged this person because somebody asked for a service they offered and we got to chatting on the side. The conversation turned to Elliot Page, who was apparently in the news this morning talking about his transition and it led into this.

I think it's real important for us to realize how awkward it is for sincere cishet people who want to be our friends, when they're always afraid of offending unintentionally by saying the wrong thing out of ignorance. Expect to be misgendered, be asked intrusive questions or have people make absurd statements of fact. As long as there's no obvious hostility, take it graciously, putting the other person at ease, calmly explaining what's problematic about what they said.

☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣

I don't know if you remember a guy named Cody who used to go to The Hut a lot back in the early 2010s. I believe he was known as Jen prior to his transition. His boyfriend posted something horrible about him on Facebook back around 2017 or so. Cody ended up committing suicide. Very tragic story.

i never met him, but have friends who were close to him.

I see. He was a nice person but probably could have used someone like you as a counselor.

i didn't even come out until 2014 and frankly, i'm just a baby compared to people who have been helping the community since the 90's.

I didn't know that (about you coming out in 2014). I believe the first transgendered person I personally knew was a lady named Jade. She was a massage therapist I met back around 2002 or so. Very nice person. Lost touch with her shortly afterward.

i hid behind a beard until 2014 and didn't get here until 2013. transgender is an adjective, so "transgendered" is improper usage.

I'm still not used to the proper usage of terms so please forgive me. What's the proper way for me to type that sentence?

without the "ed" it's correct. www.glaad.org/reference will tell you all the ins and outs of the jargon.

Jade is the first transgender person I personally knew? Okay, that sounds right. Thanks for the link.

it's a rapidly changing minefield. many terms in common usage by one faction, like "tranny" , are extremely offensive to others. just in general, when talking about any kind of queer, it's some sort of queer person, not queers plural or queered. they're adjectives and need subjects.

The last thing I want to do is offend someone. I would never use the word "tranny," for example. Thanks for the information.
you have to be cautious using the term transsexual too. the non-operative transgender people get offended. it's good to get in the practice of using gender neutral language around people with an ambiguous gender expression. lots of really thin skinned "gender non-conforming (GNC)" folks out there who trigger easily.

don't be shy about asking people how they identify and want to be addressed. that's the one question trans people are pleased to answer. when they knew, birth names and genital status are totally taboo.

Yes, unfortunately I know I may have unknowingly insulted someone due to my ignorance of the correct terminology. It will take a bit of work on my part but I'll get it right eventually. One person I knew... Mitch... formerly Michelle... basically disowned his cousin (who had introduced us) because she didn't care to use the correct terminology.

I'm not offensive towards transgender people. Some of my best friends are trans. The difference is that they're trans and behave nothing like the troons online. A lot of their opinions don't jive with the shit being spewed and regurgitated by the "woke trans" crowd, so they don't even spend a lot of time online. They have jobs, families, lives, and they're generally pretty cool people to hang around because they don't sperg 24/7 and make being trans their entire identity. I disagree with Dee Price on some stuff she's said, but I've never been a dick to her either.

I asked you this in another thread and you never answered, but it's kinda relative here. When you post your phone calls, we can all see the way you interrupt the other person, talk over them, yell at them, and so on. Do you think that's treating them with the same care and compassion you want for yourself? Like that FBI girl, you kept talking over here and interrupting her. Your phone call would have been much shorter if you would have allowed her to speak. I mean I don't know why you post all your phone calls anyway, it's really weird. But that's something I've noticed from you. It comes off as really aggressive and rude. So why do you act that way on the phone? Do you think it's possible that maybe people are reacting more to your personality and actions than you being trans or whatever?