Trans 250 -- Communicating Cordially and Compassionately With Gender Non-conforming People -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm not offensive towards transgender people. Some of my best friends are trans. The difference is that they're trans and behave nothing like the troons online. A lot of their opinions don't jive with the shit being spewed and regurgitated by the "woke trans" crowd, so they don't even spend a lot of time online. They have jobs, families, lives, and they're generally pretty cool people to hang around because they don't sperg 24/7 and make being trans their entire identity. I disagree with Dee Price on some stuff she's said, but I've never been a dick to her either.

I asked you this in another thread and you never answered, but it's kinda relative here. When you post your phone calls, we can all see the way you interrupt the other person, talk over them, yell at them, and so on. Do you think that's treating them with the same care and compassion you want for yourself? Like that FBI girl, you kept talking over here and interrupting her. Your phone call would have been much shorter if you would have allowed her to speak. I mean I don't know why you post all your phone calls anyway, it's really weird. But that's something I've noticed from you. It comes off as really aggressive and rude. So why do you act that way on the phone? Do you think it's possible that maybe people are reacting more to your personality and actions than you being trans or whatever?
I really only consistently get negative responses in this toilet and the more professional toilet at AMB. I really don't care what anybody thinks of anything that I do. I'm not doing it for your approval.

$hakerattle

kiwifarms.net
I really only consistently get negative responses in this toilet and the more professional toilet at AMB. I really don't care what anybody thinks of anything that I do. I'm not doing it for your approval.

But that's not what I'm saying, Tommie. This post is titled "communicating cordially and compassionately with gender non-conforming people." In other words, showing your expectation of the way others should treat you. Shouldn't that go both ways? Especially in scenarios where you're interacting with strangers? Reading your posts here, I've seen a lot of anger and transphobia from you. A lot of people here at KF seem to be trans. Why aren't they getting the same care and compassion when you communicate with them? It just seems hypocritical. It's fine if you don't care what others think, I suppose. Bit odd to set rules for others that you don't seem to follow yourself.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
But that's not what I'm saying, Tommie. This post is titled "communicating cordially and compassionately with gender non-conforming people." In other words, showing your expectation of the way others should treat you. Shouldn't that go both ways? Especially in scenarios where you're interacting with strangers? Reading your posts here, I've seen a lot of anger and transphobia from you. A lot of people here at KF seem to be trans. Why aren't they getting the same care and compassion when you communicate with them? It just seems hypocritical. It's fine if you don't care what others think, I suppose. Bit odd to set rules for others that you don't seem to follow yourself.
I only care how people capable of rational, polite conversation feel about what I say or do and there is not one person here who has identified themselves as transgender who has not also been hostile/aggressive, misgendering me and spreading the fucking total crap lies about me. What goes around, comes around, @$hakerattle. In a behavioral sink such as this, my rules are if you respectfully communicate with me and you will get that back. Failure to do that may result in a harsh response and frankly, I'm really pretty tired of that counter productive crap too. The ignore button works much better for me.

What most people here and at AMB, really powerfully motivated to constantly post whore my comments, A-logging their shitposts at me, fail to realize is that dealing with mean, stupid people is the smallest part of my day. I'd rather be playing solitaire or hearts than be reading this dreary, deviant drivel. Unless both my facebook accounts are blocked, neither one of these toilets has my full attention for more than a few minutes at a time.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only care how people capable of rational, polite conversation feel about what I say or do and there is not one person here who has identified themselves as transgender who has not also been hostile/aggressive, misgendering me and spreading the fucking total crap lies about me. What goes around, comes around, @$hakerattle. In a behavioral sink such as this, my rules are if you respectfully communicate with me and you will get that back. Failure to do that may result in a harsh response and frankly, I'm really pretty tired of that counter productive crap too. The ignore button works much better for me.
You act like an asshole however people address you. I don’t know why you think you’re entitled to politeness when you act like a total prick to everyone. You’re not important or special.

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Tom, I'm sure this course on how to interact and empathize with troons and assorted troon hangers-on has been greatly informative to everyone who has come across it. Since the reactions to this have been so positive, do you think you might teach us about Trans 41 next? A demonstration would be appreciated!

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What most people here and at AMB, really powerfully motivated to constantly post whore my comments, A-logging their shitposts at me, fail to realize is that dealing with mean, stupid people is the smallest part of my day. I'd rather be playing solitaire or hearts than be reading this dreary, deviant drivel. Unless both my facebook accounts are blocked, neither one of these toilets has my full attention for more than a few minutes at a time.
Hey Miss Tommie, I just want you to know that Demi Lovato uses they/them pronouns now. Are you nonbinary too?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm not offensive towards transgender people. Some of my best friends are trans. The difference is that they're trans and behave nothing like the troons online. A lot of their opinions don't jive with the shit being spewed and regurgitated by the "woke trans" crowd, so they don't even spend a lot of time online. They have jobs, families, lives, and they're generally pretty cool people to hang around because they don't sperg 24/7 and make being trans their entire identity. I disagree with Dee Price on some stuff she's said, but I've never been a dick to her either.

I asked you this in another thread and you never answered, but it's kinda relative here. When you post your phone calls, we can all see the way you interrupt the other person, talk over them, yell at them, and so on. Do you think that's treating them with the same care and compassion you want for yourself? Like that FBI girl, you kept talking over here and interrupting her. Your phone call would have been much shorter if you would have allowed her to speak. I mean I don't know why you post all your phone calls anyway, it's really weird. But that's something I've noticed from you. It comes off as really aggressive and rude. So why do you act that way on the phone? Do you think it's possible that maybe people are reacting more to your personality and actions than you being trans or whatever?
You do not have to agree with me.
You have been very nice and never really disrespectful at all.
Others have but that is due to their bias. You have never done so.

See so i give you respect due to your wonderful disposition. And that is how we get to know each other and even become internet friends.

Have a wonderful weekend Shakerattle.