Trans cows you think will detransition? -

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
I'd say ADF, but he was never trans to begin with and never made any steps to actually transition (at least until he got the crotch wound last year) and I will be honest, he'll probably "detransition" and then commit suicide a little while afterwards, assuming he doesn't die from sepsis or his own stupidity before then

A more sincere guess would probably be Hope Chapman or Timothy Whitbeck.

The former would probably do so in some last-ditch Hail Mary attempt at trying to live a semi-normal life once ANN goes under and the SJW transtrender fad eventually dies out, and said attempt would likely end in failure.

The latter would gradually de-transition if he is kept away from the Rat King sphere of influence long enough and go back to being a run-of-the-mill redneck weeaboo.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
I suspect Chris will eventually de-transition once transgenderism becomes less popular or he finds another “sweetheart” who asks him to.
Oddly enough, I think of all the major lolcows, Chris would be the one least likely to de-transition.

He was already kind of experimenting with transgender stuff during the whole Tomgirl phase he went through and the Tomgirl stuff was both well before the troon fad and was something Chris started doing entirely of his own volition with little to no manipulation from the trolls.

Even in the "Classic" days, Chris showed signs of possible gender dysphoria, although his autism and low intellect do mask some of the obvious and traditional symptoms of gender dysphoria somewhat.

He was a raging misandrist back in the Classic era and had a lot of stereotypical girly interests (he was into MLP years before bronies were ever a thing) and a lot of his homophobia and insistence on being a male at the time was likely due to Bob's influence.

Bob was dying when Chris became a Tomgirl and after he died, Chris became more committed to cross-dressing until he finally jumped the chasm and trooned out.

Also, Chris is probably the only transgender cow whose life improved (albeit marginally so) after going full troon and for a while, seemed a little happier as a tranny and even made some friends and acquaintances with the local LGBT community in Charlottesville.

His life was still a complete wreck, but it was slightly better than before he trooned out, at least until the Idea Guys entered the picture and massively fucked with his head.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
Oddly enough, I think of all the major lolcows, Chris would be the one least likely to de-transition.

He was already kind of experimenting with transgender stuff during the whole Tomgirl phase he went through and the Tomgirl stuff was both well before the troon fad and was something Chris started doing entirely of his own volition with little to no manipulation from the trolls.

Even in the "Classic" days, Chris showed signs of possible gender dysphoria, although his autism and low intellect do mask some of the obvious and traditional symptoms of gender dysphoria somewhat.

He was a raging misandrist back in the Classic era and had a lot of stereotypical girly interests (he was into MLP years before bronies were ever a thing) and a lot of his homophobia and insistence on being a male at the time was likely due to Bob's influence.

Bob was dying when Chris became a Tomgirl and after he died, Chris became more committed to cross-dressing until he finally jumped the chasm and trooned out.

Also, Chris is probably the only transgender cow whose life improved (albeit marginally so) after going full troon and for a while, seemed a little happier as a tranny and even made some friends and acquaintances with the local LGBT community in Charlottesville.

His life was still a complete wreck, but it was slightly better than before he trooned out, at least until the Idea Guys entered the picture and massively fucked with his head.
The reason why is because his reasoning behind doing it was really weak. Iirc it had to do with his still persistent desire to have a sweetheart but he thought it would be easier to do it if he was a woman.

I also think psychologically it’s a manifestation of latent homosexuality. But I don’t think he’s honest enough with himself to come to terms with it.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
The ones who are just scammers - Steph ‘Burnley five iron’ Hayden for example.

And the ones who are victims - although they’re not really cows and I feel sorry for them. Jazz Jennings, for example and anyone transed by parents.

The lawsuit phase will be interesting, when these kids hit their thirties and realise they can’t have any semblance of a normal life, and when they get a bit older and start to suffer serious health issues.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino