Trans Gurus Intellectual Property Theft -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
#HippieHistorian #LivingTrans #TransGurus
#ThoughtPolice #IntellectualPropertyTheft

Sophie Labelle
has compiled a list of transgender artists who have been ripped off by this gang of intellectually dishonest narcissists, some of them known to be bullies. There is a very strong aroma of toxic positivity in their playing of the victim card for getting called out on the IP theft. They have deleted my comments and blocked me from further commenting. On top of the obvious, there appears to be a distinct lack of non-white members in this "social club".
https://www.facebook.com/TransGurus

here's the current state of the brouhaha:

You're still blocking and deleting comments though and liking comments that coddle you. It doesn't feel like you're sorry when you're still acting defensive even though you're the one who caused harm to countless trans artists. This isn't how you help …

Please stop harassing. NOW

I haven't harassed anyone, you shouldn't be deleting comments

this isn’t harassment. This is literally just saying what youre doing and you dont like it. Theres a difference. Being held accountable for your actions is not harassment

How many other sites are you harassing that do the same?

• This isn't harassment what either of us are doing, so instead of acting like you didn't deserve this treatment and listen. Please.

again, this isn’t harassment. But no other page that I follow does this. Just take accountability. Stop making excuses and stop playing victim. If any other page that I follow did this, I would call them out on it. Being held accountable is not harassment, and if I acted the way that you are acting right now, I would hope that people who say they support me hold me accountable

Getting defensive and argumentative when you are in the wrong isn't a very apologetic move.

Attachments

• 1613843239094.png
    1613843239094.png
    664.9 KB · Views: 40

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
#HippieHistorian #LivingTrans #TransGurus
#ThoughtPolice #IntellectualPropertyTheft

Sophie Labelle
has compiled a list of transgender artists who have been ripped off by this gang of intellectually dishonest narcissists, some of them known to be bullies. There is a very strong aroma of toxic positivity in their playing of the victim card for getting called out on the IP theft. They have deleted my comments and blocked me from further commenting. On top of the obvious, there appears to be a distinct lack of non-white members in this "social club".
https://www.facebook.com/TransGurus

here's the current state of the brouhaha:

You're still blocking and deleting comments though and liking comments that coddle you. It doesn't feel like you're sorry when you're still acting defensive even though you're the one who caused harm to countless trans artists. This isn't how you help …

Please stop harassing. NOW

I haven't harassed anyone, you shouldn't be deleting comments

this isn’t harassment. This is literally just saying what youre doing and you dont like it. Theres a difference. Being held accountable for your actions is not harassment

How many other sites are you harassing that do the same?

• This isn't harassment what either of us are doing, so instead of acting like you didn't deserve this treatment and listen. Please.

again, this isn’t harassment. But no other page that I follow does this. Just take accountability. Stop making excuses and stop playing victim. If any other page that I follow did this, I would call them out on it. Being held accountable is not harassment, and if I acted the way that you are acting right now, I would hope that people who say they support me hold me accountable

Getting defensive and argumentative when you are in the wrong isn't a very apologetic move.
Kill yourself, faggot.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what a pack of truly toxic talking turds this crowd is. i am everything i say that i am and you deviant douche canoes are by and large angry adult autistic assholes with some really bizarre fetishes who hate themselves and project that denial out at others. total waste of oxygen and bandwidth around here.
Pipe down, you coffin-dodging dog botherer. Go clang somewhere else.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what a pack of truly toxic talking turds this crowd is. i am everything i say that i am and you deviant douche canoes are by and large angry adult autistic assholes with some really bizarre fetishes who hate themselves and project that denial out at others. total waste of oxygen and bandwidth around here.
Fuck off, dogfucker.

biggest big boy

built for bbc
kiwifarms.net
tommy no one cares about your tranny drama

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're right, you are a waste of oxygen and bandwidth. Not sure what to do about the bandwidth, but at least we know your COPD will take care of you stealing our oxygen one of these days.