Trans Gurus Intellectual Property Theft -

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Tom, folks are just repeating your own retarded admissions. If you weren't so stupid as to have repeatedly admitted these things no one here would even know. Especially the pedophilia & dog molesting stuff.

The filth & shit on the floor of your hovel is visible on video & you actually filmed yourself eating a booger straight out of your nose. And getting a bullet in the asshole while foraging in a dumpster made the papers decades ago. So that stuff was already out there.

But you yourself repeatedly discussed your pedophilia & dog molesting so quit crying like a little bitch about others repeating what your own tard mouth already put out there.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
@Dee Price -- someday you will realize that everything you say about me is utter nonsense and most of it is just projections of the denial of your own self loathing, you utterly useless chickenshit cunt who wishes he had one.

My name has not been Thomas for several years, I'm not defending Sophie, you moron.
I'm calling out Trans Gurus for intellectual property theft. Sophie is just the one who compiled the list of people they ripped off.
why are you replying to Dee when you replied to my post, Thomas? Between the senility and the COPD I guess things are getting rough for you these days. Sad

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210226-095003.jpg

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
patience, fool.
We have patience, what you lack is time left on this earth.

And competency to carry out your threats. or the courage to actually do shit.

Healthy lungs, a clean house, friends, musical talent, a sense of ethics and morals...

Come to think of it, you lack a lot of things.

Not filth, cowardice or testicles though. That's because you're a dirty, cowardly man that molests dogs and children.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Dee Price -- someday you will realize that everything you say about me is utter nonsense and most of it is just projections of the denial of your own self loathing, you utterly useless chickenshit cunt who wishes he had one.

My name has not been Thomas for several years, I'm not defending Sophie, you moron.
I'm calling out Trans Gurus for intellectual property theft. Sophie is just the one who compiled the list of people they ripped off.

patience, fool.
Tom do you get i realize how that everything you say is nonsense and that everything i say about you is documented here. You admit to shoving your fingers into a dog and raping a child. There is no going back tom. You are a known criminally insane moron.
what can be both?
See how stupid you are? See how you act out and scream in rage at everyone? You need to calm down and reflect on your actions and why it makes us laugh at you.
get a life, you fucking sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeur douche canoe.
And there you go again getting all ass nuked mad again tom. And why do you use such vulgar terms like that vile term about a female genitals MR i am feminine. No female would call a vagina such a vulgar term.